The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story

Go down 
+15
Green-Eyed Demon
Lizzy_the_Neko
The Dark Princess
nield
Riprose
Lord Coake
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Einselar
Dethhollow
Vulkan
Riffus Maximus
Chronos
Selieno
Rorschach
Aroro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:59 pm

... I don't remember whether I was given the green light to post... I believe De answered the questions though given my character's father is owned by him...
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Name: Bleeding Shadows

Race: Human/Weapon

Class: Mage (neutral)

*Appearance: Wears a long sleeved, black dress, the end reaching just above the knees. The sides, from the bottom up, are open, and end around her hip area. Wears thigh high black stockings, the top has a lace design. For shoes she wears black knee length, lace up high heeled boots. On her back are what appear to be metal/mechanical wings (check image)
Eyes:
Her eyes are a very unique color. The have an opalescent sheen to them, (if you can remember Maka and Soul's Witch Hunter, that's what color they are) She has long black eyelashes, and wears black eyeliner.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 98 lbs.
Complexion: VERY pale skin, almost no color to it at all.
Hair: Long, black hair, the ends reach about mid-thigh, her hair is very thin, and soft
Markings/Scars/Tattoos: Has a long scar, reaching from her right temple, down across her eye, down her cheek, and stopping at her chin. On her right upper thigh is a six pointed Celtic star tattoo

Weapon Appearance:
A VERY long bladed scythe, it has a smaller blade on the other side, opposite of the actual blade. The handle is silvery and black in color, and is very long. To change into her weapon form, she needs to have someone around who is willing to wield her as their weapon. (Much like the anime known as Soul Eater) However, when she does turn into a weapon, the scythe she carries on her back melts into her being, unless of course it is removed. If that is so, then the other scythe remains, so whoever is wielding Shadow could also use the other, and use two scythes.

*Items/Apparel: A Scythe that resembles closely to what she can change into, and a small dagger. The dagger is more for picking locks and other small tasks.

Personality: Bleeding Shadows is a quiet individual, preferring to keep to herself, and doesn't talk much when people are around. She likes the dark, and prefers night over day, seeing her powers are amplified at night time. However, she sometimes does open up, especially to the people who agree to use her weapon form.

**History: N/A

Abilities: Can manipulate the element of darkness and fire, as well as turn into a scythe

Spoiler:

Extra: Bleeding Shadows is based on the anime known as Soul Eater.

Last edited by Navi_IceGirl on Sun May 12, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:03 am

Anyone wanna goto the black guy's home?

Aroro I have your character, I could take her to Tero's home and have her medically treated
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:14 am

Navi: Is she just a dark element or does she have a secondary? Also, explain changing into a scythe please?

Princess: SHWOOPS! Accepted xD.

Van: Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:52 am

Name: Hollis Brown

Race: Fatox - A race of elves with the ability to enter "vault space". They have reddish skin and green eyes and six-foot long, pointy ears. Ears which they use as weapons....

Class: Mage

*Appearance: Long white hooded robes, long black hair, a slender face. That's really all you need to know. He pretty much looks like the elf guy from LotoR.

*Items/Apparel: Stabby metal things on his ears that he uses to stab people, white robes that go to his ankles and conceals burn marks from floating in space for around 5000 years before finding his "vault space". His eyes are golden like little pools of piss and his skin is a soft bornze like he's been baking in the sun for just the right amount of time. He carries a staff made an unknown type of bone that he uses to shoot electricity at people.

Personality: He gon fuck you up if you touch his shit.... seriously don't touch it. He has multiple personality disorders from thousands of years of lonliness and he has everything in JUST the right place, so DON'T TOUCH IT!

Last edited by Fate on Wed May 08, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:19 am

*can't tell if trolling or if he's really serious*

*tilts head confused*
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:28 am

You DO know that the entire earth's only 6 billion years old, right? Your guy would have to not only be a time traveler, but travel through the entire length of history of the entire earth around 6,000,000 times without aging into a withering husk. WtF!?!? Even if they were effing Wolverine and regenerated, that would be pushing- no, even if they were Doctor effing Who that would be pushing it! Even he only got around 800 years. The frig happened, was he put in stasis outside of the universe without any germs around him at all, because they would rot him so horrible, and whoever just forgot to wake him through 6,000,000 cycles of the entire planet?

And this is the guy that's going to use his ears to kill people while teleporting around? Even if you had ears made out of effing wood, that wouldn't work! You have to have a long spear controlled by one of the worst structures to attatch them to and pray that you actually his something because you've got no way to aim short of carrying a mirror around everywhere. If someone runs up to you with spikey ears like "I'ma gonna pokes you!" I'd just grab his ear and pull him over. It's like... you can't charge backwords!

Another thing, he doesn't look like Legolas. I would have noticed if Legolas had impractical ears the length of his entire effing body dragging around everywhere. I'm pretty sure even an archer would have a hard time dragging those things around in a fight.

Your entire strategy is to teleport around, land 6 feet away from someone, and headbang to try and blindly stab someone with a metal point from a soft part of his body. Realistically, it wouldn't even do any damage, his ears would just bend as soon as the point touched them! And even then, I doubt you're gonna be poking them in the eye or anything. He's going to be, at best, getting them in the shin since the metal would weigh his unrealistically long ears down. Yeah, good luck stopping someone like that.

You know you're in trouble if the criticizm about what's wrong with the character is longer than his own bio!

Quote :
Name: Hollis Brown

Race: Fatox - A race of elves with the ability to enter "vault space". They have reddish skin and green eyes and six-foot long, pointy ears. Ears which they use as weapons....

Class: Mage

*Appearance: Long white hooded robes, long black hair, a slender face. That's really all you need to know. He pretty much looks like the elf guy from LotoR.

*Items/Apparel: Stabby metal things on his ears that he uses to stab people

Personality: He gon fuck you up if you touch his shit....
That's what he had when I posted this.

Last edited by Dethhollow on Wed May 08, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:43 am

Here's a new character. You better watch out, she has her eyes out for you in the dead of night.

Name: Fiona Laurence

Race: Human

Class: Rogue

*Appearance: A lithe young woman, Fiona has long platinum blond air, pale skin and piercing sky-blue eyes. She herself is of average height but is lighter than most, although not atrociously skinny. Her body bears a few scars of her past childhood, hints of a troubled lifestyle she had. She is good-looking and has her young charms to hold sway over individuals.

*Items/Apparel: Fiona is usually clothed in tight black leather clothes fit for rogues who prefers stealth over protection. She has many inside pockets in her jacket to hide all sorts of things that might come in handy. Her black long smuggler boots also have hollowed heels that allow small-sized objects to fit in there.

Favouring stealth and assassination over combat, Fiona has a pair of daggers attached on her thighs, but she carries much more weaponry concealed on herself, such as a bandoleer full of throwing knives, throwing stars in a pouch attached on her belt, spiked caltrops in another pouch, and even a black whip attached to her belt. Her most exotic weapon would be the blowdart she hides in her jacket, used for other purposes that aren’t as lethal but much dangerous and silent.

As a rogue with lots of talents, Fiona carries within her backpack a handful of tools to help her break into houses and enter or leave areas with much ease, such as ropes, thieves’ tools, a glass cutter and many more objects of use. Also, she carries a few trinkets to help her get out of tight spots, such as the aforementioned caltrops to escape from pursuers or smoke bombs to initiate her escape.

What would be the scariest apparels in her arsenal would be the multitude of poisons and drugs she has with her. Each has its own effect and use in a certain situation, and Fiona has plans for each of them. They are mainly used with the blowdart she hides, a weapon with deadly potency combined with poison as it is the most silent weapon used by assassins.

Personality: Because of the rough childhood Fiona had, she is much an anti-social young woman and fearful of men. She especially fears tall and muscled men, and will try at all cost to avoid them when given the opportunity. She isn’t a fan of crowds either; she prefers to be with very few people or by herself. Under a mask of a cold and emotionless assassin, Fiona is quite empathetic and seeks ways to fulfill both her happiness and the others’. As much she can show compassion and a warm smile, she can also be cold and toss away her own humanity when she has to perform assigned duties or walk towards her chosen path.

**History: As far as she can remember, Fiona always has been an orphan living in the streets. She lived through untold violence and abuse at such an age most would feel horrible when hearing her story. She fended off for herself by joining various street gangs, learning the ways to defend herself and help surviving through this jungle. As years passed, she grew to be a thief of exceptional skills, fueled by her desire to one day find happiness and the peace she rightfully deserved through endless fights against the harsh world.

Things change for the better when she was rescued from the clutches of an evil street gang when she was 16. She had such phenomenal skills and sharp wits for her age that this gang wanted to keep her for themselves and turn her into a tool of various uses until the day she either died or was taken into jail. At that time, she was supposed to be offered to a local lord as a sexual object for this perverted individual. Things turned into chaos as a group of Chosen barged into the place and decimated the lord and all of his followers, except for a sole young woman. Jackal discovered her trapped under the ruins of the mansion as she was trying to hide from the destruction. With surprising pity from the man known as Riff Jackal from The Chosen, he took her with him and brought her at home in the Chosen village.

Since then, she trained to include assassination in her vast repertoire of skills at Jackal’s request. In exchange, he would teach her the ways of magic once everything was settled with his own plans. She now helps The Chosen fulfill their goal, her desire to see this utopic idea coming into life in the rest of the world fueled by her hate of the outside world for the life of pain and misery she suffered through.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Name: Rachel Serax

Origin (Country or Planet): American

Race: The Severed (See races thread)

Affiliation: Chosen

Appearance: Rachel is very tall, like most severed, and is about six foot eight in height. She has dark hair that goes down to her shoulders which she usually ties back to keep out of her face. She is often considered pretty by most people, which helps immensely when she is hunting. Her arms are slightly longer than the human norm, although not enough to notice at a casual glance, and her teeth are sharp and pointed.

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 Tek516da5d840f1c8914579

Personality: She has a cheerful and flirty personality, and is not above cracking jokes at inappropriate times. She can be quite proud though, and anyone who insults her can consider themselves lucky to leave with all their limbs intact.

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): Her claws are her main weapons, and they are hard enough to deflect blades. In public, she wears specially made gloves over them to hide them. She usually wears a black

Spells:

Severed Aura: Her main method of disguise is an aura that all severed possess. When it is activated, she becomes all but invisible to human eyes. However, humans under the influence of mind altering substances, and humans with mental illness can see though it somewhat. Intelligent non-human races can also see though it, although it can cause a great deal of discomfort in their eyes, not unlike the sensation felt when holding ones eyes open for too long without blinking.

She also possesses enhanced speed and strength like most severed, and can unhinge her jaw like reptiles, which helps greatly with feeding.

Notable Traits: She requires feeding at least once a week, and she prefers humans to animals. She often sneaks out at night to hunt her prey. Her looks are extremely useful for this.

History: Rachel was born in a pack of severed that terrorised the American east coast. She was one of the weakest members of her pack, and was demoted to an omega position, catering to every need of the alpha.

However, when she was fifteen, she had had enough and left the pack, and went to several nearby villages that had been attacked by the pack before. She gave them their location, and led them to a hallucinogenic plant that would allow them to see though the severed's disguises. They marched on the camp, and slaughtered the entire pack. Rachel slipped away afterwards, catching a boat to Europe.

Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Suffice it to say I have a binder full of shit I'm going to use in the RP that will make this character the most terrifying any of you have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:41 pm

I have yet to see this "terrifying" trait you speak of. I think it'll just end up watching someone impaling someone else with his own ears, which will be pretty damn funny.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Terrifying... Terrifying... a mutated bunny man is terrifying? At lest I came up with a more valid reason than 'was just created' for the original reason for the Draco Lupus' origin!
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Fate wrote:
Suffice it to say I have a binder full of shit I'm going to use in the RP that will make this character the most terrifying any of you have ever seen.

I don't know about that. One of my characters exists only to torment people until they're strong enough to be slughtered and absorbs thier soul. Forcing them to spend eternity as a slave inside of his mind, watching as he kills every member of thier friends and familly until they finally give into his ideals and are forced to be used for his ends of farming the best of humanity to add to his collection of dead souls. Forced to eventually even become so close that they end up being a cog in planning the next horrible bloody slaughter........

But I'm sure your teleporting space man with tentical ears can be just as intemidating /sarcasm

Also, about this....
Quote :
white robes that go to his ankles and conceals burn marks from floating in space for around 5000 years before finding his "vault space". His eyes are golden like little pools of piss and his skin is a soft bornze like he's been baking in the sun for just the right amount of time. He carries a staff made an unknown type of bone that he uses to shoot electricity at people.

2 major problems.

1: Bone isn't really conductive, but I can kind-of let that slide I guess....

2: He was a baby floating around in space for 5000 years. Do you even know what it's like in space? Radiation everywhere that our atmosphere blocks, explosive decompression, lack of food or any kind of supplies, below sub zero tempretures.......... It's kind-of like saying if you had a scuba tank with infinate air you could swim naked in the antarctic for years without surfacing and have no ill effects. Unless he's resistant to negative pressure forcing his insides out, able to live without any food water or air, and able to block radiation so severe that NASA astronauts in thier bulky suits would die outside the craft in a solar flare, then that's complete BS.

And no, don't respond magic. In TFA, magic is elementally based and finite. If this is a spell thing, you would either have to be the God of Magic or able to keep a spell up for 5000 years with absolutely no negative consiquences or lack of focus as soon as he's born.

Even if he did use magic to survive and he could keep it up by whatever BS instinct allows that to happen at birth perfectly. he would STILL have gone Rogue through 5000 years of using his abilities!
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm

I fixed my characters app, and added a few things
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

I think I'll just make darkness the unofficial shapeshifting element tee hee. accepted, navi, max, and vulkan.

get to posting minions!
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Will do later.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Sorry for the crappy post. Had to deal with some stuff and just cut it short...........................
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:34 am

Waiting on you Aroro to move on
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:28 am

Okay posted. Will do the Chosen confrontation once Max and Mech post their chars getting into position.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:40 am

damn it...i need to bring in my other char, but my mind is just a blank when it comes to introducing her...

any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:49 am

She can eavesdrop on Dethro and Navi's char?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:02 pm

That sounds like it could be fun! Although, not sure if it could work that well.... He could probably smell that someone's around. Especially if they're someone who's around a lot of blood and such....
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:55 pm

isnt deth's char in the chosen?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:23 pm

*points that Rachel's affiliation is the Chosen*
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:28 pm

i know that, but if they were on the same side, why would she have to eavesdrop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next