The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story

Go down 
+15
Green-Eyed Demon
Lizzy_the_Neko
The Dark Princess
nield
Riprose
Lord Coake
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Einselar
Dethhollow
Vulkan
Riffus Maximus
Chronos
Selieno
Rorschach
Aroro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:08 am

what? why?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:13 am

Well, it's not going the way I had hoped and I'm honestly totally at a loss of what to do as a host and... I dunno. I think it's just time to let the TFA series die.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:20 pm

well, did you ever think of asking someone's opinion on what they should do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Meh... It's gone on for a long while. Its time to let it die. Its like that person you know is going to die anyways, but you try to prolong it as long as possible.

*pats vulk on the back*. Its time to let go bro.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:08 pm

i would be fine with that, if there was another group RP on this site that would actually last!
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Yeah.... I mean, how long have we been milking this one awesome RP? It made an entire site, lasted 29 pages in the reboot, the original was around 50 pages or something alltogether I think, a sequil over 10 pages, 3-4 spinoffs..........

It's an awesome idea, but good gosh have we been milking the success of TFA for so freaking long................... And to think most RPs don't get past 10 pages, that's really impressive to have at least 80 pages following 1 RP and setting, even if TFA II changed things up quite a bit. It would be one thing if the entire site was made JUST for TFA RPs or RPs expanding that world, but since the site isn't and not a whole lot of other RPs have done that well..............

That REALLY speaks to how much people liked it, but maybe it's time to let some other RPs take the spotlight now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Yeah! Like RoL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10