The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story

Go down 
+15
Green-Eyed Demon
Lizzy_the_Neko
The Dark Princess
nield
Riprose
Lord Coake
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Einselar
Dethhollow
Vulkan
Riffus Maximus
Chronos
Selieno
Rorschach
Aroro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 am

Yeah. On page 8 I've tried to keep an updated log of the plot and list of characters... basically, where we are now...........

The mages with The Chosen are all getting onto a caravan to go back to thier village (Reisz, Rhea, Guillio, Jackal, Shina, and Itami). Nate the werewolf and Bleeding Shadows, the sythe-shapeshifter who just recently became a werewolf, are sorting things out in a cave. And the rest of them are around the ruins of a castle that Jackal just dropped on a paladin recently (Rei, Katiana, Ryan the 9 ft leprechaun, and Etha's somewhere in crow form). Also, Katherine's somewhere else, I think, but no idea where.... Also, there's a psychopathic woman who can turn invisible somewhere between the Chosen Village and anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 am

Ain't nobody going to call them by their true name are they?

*smacks Van for spoilers*

TFA veterans should not reveal plot points to TFA newbs!

deth you have mine and Van's char messed up again. Katherine is Van's, Katiana is mine.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:08 am

Oh, ok.... Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

Aroro wrote:
Ain't nobody going to call them by their true name are they?

*smacks Van for spoilers*

TFA veterans should not reveal plot points to TFA newbs!

deth you have mine and Van's char messed up again. Katherine is Van's, Katiana is mine.

*dodges* I already got eaten by ravenous tigers. Stop beatin' on me D:
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks guys. The summaries helped a bit, an Azraels was quite amusing. I saw the post you put on the page 8 indexing all the charactes. Its convenient, it would be perfect if hyperlins were added for each character. I don't know how to link to specific posts, but if someone explained it I could do it myself at some point. I know it would be a lot of work to ask someone else to do, but its hard to keep 20+ characters straight.

Also, how are all these non-mages joining the chosen?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm

The only non-mages with them are Guilio and Nate. Nate's a werewolf, so they accepted him because he was already being attacked by normal people and such. Specifically over the time he accidently transformed and murdered his fiance and ended up with a price on his head for the rest of the year.

As for Guilio, he's Rhea's brother so I assume he was just born in the village as a non-mage.... I guess they would probably try and get rid of him, but he's kind-of slow so......... Yeah.

The rest of The Chosen are all mages as far as we know. Jackal's an Earth mage. Reisz is a plant mage. Itami's a wind mage. Suina's a... not sure what element, but she's a mage. And, if she chooses to join them, Shadows is a fire mage. So there's 3 people that are heavilly considering joining them right now.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:19 pm

I read most of the last page of the IC. I glossed over the parts with the chosen characters since it won't pertain to me at the start atleast.

Is the cave couple geographically close to the castle group? Also how large of an area is the hailstorm covering, who will be affected by it?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Anyone within the village and about 100 yards out will get hit with hail. I have no idea about the castle vs cave group distance though
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:04 pm

I havn't exactly said how far it is from the cave to the castle, but I would assume since the castle was destroed by a powerful Earth magic spell, it's far enough to not be effected. It's probably right on the outskirts of town actually, so I wouldn't guess a huge distance away.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm

I'm not exactly leaving TFA1.5

BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'mfindingitincreasinglyhardtokeepupdespitetheplotadvancementsbeingpresented,

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RyanandKatherinewillbetemporarilyabscentfromtheplotuntilIcangetmythoughtstogetherastowhatIplanondoinghereonout
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Name: Dante Hendrix

Race: Crusnik

Class: Warrior

*Appearance:

Spoiler:

Dante is a very intriguing and (usually) well-kept individual appearance-wise, with unnatural handsomeness, sets him apart immediately. His hair is white from the scalp but by a gene passed rarely in his family it descends in a blue hue, baby blue at best. His body is at sublime physical perfection, physical physique and all, standing at 6'5" and weighing just under 160lbs. His eyes are a blood red, piercing and the defining trait that sets him apart, however, they are only red when enraged as they are normally stone gray. He dons an open white samurai's haori with a light grey kimono top underneath. Underneath this is mesh/fishnet armor, which provides minimal protection, just against poorly made weapon tosses. Over the kimono top is an armor plating that protects the majority of the torso, not very thick and light-built to cause no reduction in speed. It can defend moderately against sword and arrow shots (made primarily to defend ranged hits). Below the waist is a light grey hakama tied by a white sash. The mesh/fishnet suit covers from his torso to his wrists and to his ankles. On his feet are white tabi socks and straw zori sandals on his feet the back of his hands are protected by small metal squares tied to the fishnet. Tied to his sash is his katana scabbard and katana sheathed inside

*Items/Apparel: *see above*

Skills and Abilities:

Crusnik Attributes - Basically stronger vampire attributes (strength, speed, endurance and intelligence on par of 4 vampires at best, 2 in general), minus their weaknesses. He also can sprout two white angelic wings with a sixteen-foot wingspan (each wing being eight feet)

Kenjutsu Master - Having used no other weapon but his katana for five hundred years, Dante has honed his abilities with it to become a master of the sword art of Kenjutsu. He is able to wield it with one hand easily, granted with his physical power, or cause more devastating attacks by utilizing kendō, a form of kenjutsu that calls for using a katana with both hands, increasing cutting power to twice of that of one-hand wielding.

Kenjutsu: Iaidō - Iaidō is a rare, yet powerful skill of kenjutsu in which, utilizes the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The motion and speed of unsheathing the katana as well as the linear force applied to unsheathe it are faster and stronger than that of those with drawn swords. Iaidō is noted especially for its speed in close-quarters combat, making it scary and unique in its own right

Kenjutsu: Style of the Undrawn Long Sword - An alternative form of kenjutsu that's very scarce in practicioners. It simply allows the user to attack opponents with their sword scabbard instead of the sword itself. While not very powerful in terms of cutting, it can deal great blunt force damage that can leave bruises, rarely breaking bone. If the scabbard's tip is sharp enough it can pierce, but nothing fatal

Personality: Dante is a very solemn and noble individual, who cherishes his traditional ways but shuns his Crusnik heritage as it brought him much sorrow in his younger years. He is a fun-loving and headstrong man who sets out with his traditional values into the world unphased by the corruption of the higher beings in the grand scheme of things. He was picked on by Mages in his childhood, but was also aided by Mages, which leaves his feelings on them very strained. However, first impressions truly matter when it comes to him, and he'll set his problems aside to cope with it

**History: Dante was born a Crusnik, a special type of vampires that were deemed "holy", as they were unaffected by vampire weaknesses and fed on vampires, leading majority peaceful lives without much interaction with the outside world. He grew up amongst Mages and their magically-gifted children, and was often the subject of torture by burning his hands and locking him in water spheres for hours as he held his breath in agony. He took kenjutsu, seeing as how he was never able to ascend his power like other Crusniks to compensate. He honed his skills and became a threat to Mages and vampires many times in power, keeping this up for five hundred years. However, he was immediately sealed away in a massive tomb by mages and vampires alike, tired of being hunted.

He recently awoke, two hundred years after... VERY hungry...
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Name: Kaito Kobayashi

Race: Yajin(A race identical to humans, only with a higher physical and magical strength, and a special transformation called Super Yajin, which is achieved first in a time of great need, then can be used whenever afterwards.)

Class: Mage, Element: Ki
Spells:

1: Kaio-ken: This spell enhances Kaito's physical abilities, but in the process drains his life force. It has five levels: at level 1, he is slightly above the norm, can maintain it for an entire week if necessary, and it only drains a small portion of his life. At level 2, it brings him up to twice the strength and speed he normally has, he can maintain it for about 4 days, and he only loses about a 6th of his life force. At level 3, he is 4 times stronger and faster than a normal human, can maintain it for a day and a half, and loses 1/4 of his life force. At level 4, Kaito is 5 times stronger and faster, can maintain it for half a day, and it drains 1/3 of his life force. At level 5, he is 10 times stronger and faster, can maintain it for only 10 minutes, and loses 9/10 of his life force.

2: Ki blast: Kaito can launch a small, medium, or large blast of Ki energy out of his palm, the damage is proportionate to the size of the blast.

Appearance: Kaito is 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs 123 pounds, his face ends in a pointed chin, is smooth and flawless, and he has spiked up medium length black hair.

Items/Apparel: Kaito wears a blue full-body stretch-suit(That is NOT skintight), white leather boots and gloves, and a lightweight breastplate made of a metal that is white with a harder tan ridged piece covering the stomach. He uses no weapons but his legs, which are trained in the Martial Art of Tae Kwon Do.

Personality: Very cruel, arrogant, and Egotistical. Hates most people, and believes that his race is superior to all. Has a rivalry with another of his race named Zhang Wei, and will stop at nothing to beat him in combat.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:48 pm

I think its safe to list Rei and Goku as taken on your little chart thing Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Actually, I'm the one who's keeping the list... not Max......
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Shadows danced between and before an army of rotting corpses still functional and moist enough to be manipulated through the water in their bodies. The ‘undead’ mass crept seethed around a young woman in loose rich clothes wielding a elegant blade. A small silver drake danced with the ladies sword and tore off skulls and limbs as she moved along her path in search of he who manipulated the shadows and the army.

One corpse was moved forward, weapon less and fragile, to try and rend the girl limb from limb. Slowly moving mangled bony finger on a withered arm, the corpse wrapped it’s hand round the maidens arm. No sooner hand contact been made than the zombie fell limp, it’s source of movement suddenly ripped from it’s body as it was joined to Hera’s ability. The lady severed the creatures torso from it’s lower body as quickly as she could the proceeded  to remove it’s limbs.

“Aqua, I’ve found him.” the calm voice of the dragon said, sounding out amongst the voiceless puppets. The other corpse-puppets were now mobilised against their animators hunter, but weapon less they were unable to do anything but fall with a touch of the girl wielding Hera.

Aqua nimbly weaved through the mass, corpses failing to function upon touching her or any zombie affected by Hera and regaining functioning after contact was broken. A middle aged man, frail and wrapped in a ghost of a robe tried to run out of the masses but was impeded by dead constantly falling on top of him or in the pathway of his weakened feet.

“Help me!” the man screamed as Aqua caught up to him, Hera. He tried to knock the dancing girl down with balls of water which appeared to be effortlessly brushed off and ignored besides the screaming of rage for ruining a good hair day or messing up the ladies clothes. Swiftly the huntress closed in on her play, a dragon blocking the fore path and the lady attacking from the rear.

A shrill, blood curdling scream filled the air as a blade opposing all that is mystical cut through the necromancers stomach. Blood welled up in his mouth as Hera was ripped from his belly. The girl left the man as a mangled corpse, pinned to a tree as a symbol of fear while she walked off to the nearby town feeling as innocent as an angel.

Entering town, she went directly to the inn where a room was waiting for her and a warm soup had been prepared. She opened the aging wooden doors of the building, three men stared at her well formed body. Aqua moved gracefully to the counter, where a man kissed his less than fair wife.

“Excuse me.” She said gingerly as the pair stopped their kissing. “I am Aqua Black-Dawn. I should have a room and meal prepared for me.” Aqua was smiling sweetly tiptoe leaning on the counter with her chin perched on her dainty hand.

“Oh Yes, of course. My greatest apologies miss Black-Dawn” The man said. “I’ll have the soup sent to table five immediately and here is the key to your room.” He handed me an old iron key with a wooden handle, the key was about the size of a dagger.

“Thank you.” The dancing girl responded as she got off the counter and began to walk off to the inns dining area. “But you should keep your romantic moments to a room. Other people shouldn’t see you… exchanging fluids.” The patron turned away from the counter, his skin started to look like his wife’s rosy dress.

Aqua’s table was quaint, a simple wooden structure placed on two large slabs of stone. The chair was little better, plain undecorated wood with a pillow placed in the seat. Aqua sat and a dark skinned, dark haired waiter placed a bowl of warm soup (greenish olive with carrots, celery, potatoes and meet among other ingredients floated in the soup.) and a cool jug of ale before her. Aqua wasted no time in beginning with her meal, though she made certain that the last taste in her mouth was that of the soup.

During her meal, Aqua overheard a teenage boy chatting to his friends and it was apparently about a group of swordsmen located nearby in a cave or castle or something. When she was finished, Aqua waited for the children to move off, the boy left last. Aqua quietly followed the boy who for some time appeared oblivious to his pursuer.

Upon realising that he was being followed, the boy confronted Aqua who quickly subdued him. “Where is the mercenary group camping?” She asked with a hint of force, her face however was deceptively kind.

“Uhh, I saw them by a old castle.” The boy almost shrieked. “I’ll take you there if you want, just please don’t hurt me.”

“Coward.” Aqua said gently. “Oh well, atleast this way I won’t have to control the horse myself, or pick a path. Ok come on.” Aqua walked off to the towns stables where she asked for a horse to be readied for the morning. Afterwards Aqua told the boy to meet her at the stable before te sun cast out the dreary shadows of night. With that, Aqua walked off to the inn again and went to the dusty, quaint room here she slept for six hours.

Upon waking, Aqua hurried out of the room, dropping a number of coins on the counter along with the rooms key and sped off to the stables. The boy waited there, eyes like blocks of coal and heavy as a mountain.

“So you stayed up, hmm?” Aqua jested.

“”Yes, I don’t want to be killed by a crazy witch like you.” The boy responded, with the utterance of the word witch, Hera was being held against the boys throat.

“Never link me to anything that is even vaguely synonomous withusing magic.” She snarled, her face now holding true to her voice. She sheathed her blade and helped the hild onto the steed then climbed onto it’s back.

“I wish to be at their camp before dawn if possible.” Aqua said her voice very matter of fact now as compared to the jovial undertones previously given. The boy gulped and then brought the horse into motion, and she ran. The two flew over small bumps and holes in the road, and weaved round trees.

Finally, still before the sun shone, the horse stopped and the boy stated that they had arrived. He showed Aqua where the mercenaries slept and Aqua bid him farewell with the horse. Aqua drew Hera then used the blade as a mirror to freshen up before wielding her as a weapon. Together Aqua and Amansi went to hide behind where they could see the entrance but vision of them would be obscured. Taking turns, the two kept watch for the group to waken.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'K, I'm still gonna be gone for a bit so if anyones willing, please update this thing I was writing before I had to take so time for Rl and post it for me. I'm kinda scared that I'm gonna fall behind. Thanks to whoever does~ MM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:46 am

Alright... Mage going against the chosen time!

Name: Ryuga Hiroku
Race: Human

Class: Battlemage- He can only manipulate metals, minerals, and gems. Although he is able to manipulate the sizes and shapes completely, changing them with only a single thought.

Appearance: Ryuga is a generally tall person, topping out at 6'5”. His hair is a sandy brown and his eyes are a dark green, His skin is slightly tanned. He wears a set of embroidered clothes, and under a full set of chain mail.

Items: He carries around an enchanted sword with serrated edges. The sword is more of a katana, but has the length of a broadsword.
Defensive Items: He wears an obsidian bracelet, which in battle he can manipulate into the shape of a shield by using his metallomancy.

Personality: He has a cold personality, not caring for anyone except for when it includes his personal gain, and is not averse to being hired as a mercenary. When he fights, he is calm, cool, and collected, no matter the situation. Though he is cold on the outside, all he wants is peace and quiet, and for someone else to spend the rest of his life with. Though when angered he is a cruel, merciless, person. And won't stop until either he or his opponents are dead.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm confused. Are there two people named Rei in this RP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Nope, just the one.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Okay Art just read your post. I'm a little confused about who the mercenaries are? (I'm terrible at remembering bios xD) and the aforementioned castle was destroyed. As of right now, team "Good" is hanging out over at Katiana's little house and then team "Bad" is on a carriage back to the Chosen village. The Chosen Village is an obscure place where you can only hear of it or get into it if you've been, well, Chosen.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Can the cave group be team smexy?
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Granted, I have no idea how I'll introduce him, but hey, this RP looks fun.

Name: Jackson Valereth

Race: I appear human, don't I? I can strip for you, and you can check, provided there's something in it for me....

Class: I suppose I'm a mage, fire mostly.

*Appearance: I'm about 6' 3", with some damn fine toned muscles. Not a lick of fat on me, really. My eyes are green, and very gorgeous to look at, with specks of gold dotting the surface. My hair is a dark brown, and I don't grow it out, keeping it cut short, with only my bangs hanging down a little. My skin is well tanned, my teeth white, and my face hairless.

*Items/Apparel: I prefer a grey suit, with a red and black striped tie. Gold cufflinks compliment the grey surface at my wrists, and each button is made out of pure silver. My shoes are black, and I like to complement everything with a 3 foot black wooden cane, topped with a purple gem. I always keep my wallet on me at all times, sometimes wearing a grey fedora to make the suit complete. The last thing is a silver locket around my neck, holding the face of my sister in it.

Personality: I'm a pimp. This fact is known to me. I tend to beat the shit out of anyone who abuses my girls, and protect them as if they were my own flesh and blood. I provide good service, and I'm respectful to just about everyone I meet. I'm a well versed flirt, as well as a quite persuasive individual when I want to be. My girls love me, and I love my girls. I tend to attract people to me and form friendships easily, despite my seedy business choice.

**History: Gonna have to work harder than that love. I ain't one to give out secrets that easily. Let's just say I started my little business a few years ago, and have been doing it well ever since.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Drummy wrote:
Can the cave group be team smexy?

I'm sorry team Good, but this is my calling

#CaveSexiness, #TeamCaveSexy, #SexyCave4Life
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:44 pm

Would anyone object to a one week timeskip for plot reasons? Soonish. Probably next week IRL time.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm still stuck in the cave waiting for the others to respond.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 am

Hey guys. I'm thinking of shutting down TFA =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next