The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story

Go down 
+15
Green-Eyed Demon
Lizzy_the_Neko
The Dark Princess
nield
Riprose
Lord Coake
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Einselar
Dethhollow
Vulkan
Riffus Maximus
Chronos
Selieno
Rorschach
Aroro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Maybe she doesn't really trust him that much or something? I mean, Nate did just leave the group and appear with a strange woman. Prehaps she's suspicious that he's changed sides or doesn't trust who he's with? They would probably at least be aware of eachother from the village, maybe she would be jelous of him or something?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Cause he's acting suspiciously? Or he looks especially yummy? I has no idea...
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:30 pm

uh, Deth, they wouldn't have been able to tell who Shadow was...remember, she was in weapon mode when they arrived
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Name: Elios Enstringe

Race: Sin Eater (Ashdei)

Class: Paladin

*Appearance: He stands at about six feet, seven inches, unnaturally thin and very predatory-seeming with large, needle-sharp canines and three azure deltas in each of his emerald green eyes, the designs perpendicular to one another. He has short-cut, raven black hair and pale skin, and moves with an unconscious panther-like gait.

*Items/Apparel: He wears a traditional Sin Eater duelist suit; sleeveless, high-collared black vest with long gloves reaching to halfway up his biceps lacking fingers beyond the first knuckle, shorts that end just above his knee and buckle onto sleeves, leaving only his knees bare, and coal-black combat boots scuffed through use.

His sword he calls 52/Zero (Fiftieth of Two Undefined); a two-handed greatsword that has a complex system of springs and pulleys within, allowing the wielder to switch the blade between straight and serrated edges by causing small spikes to protrude at the pull of the trigger found just below the cross-guard. Being forged by a master Dyme smith, it loses no durability compared to a simple steel sword.

Personality: A jack-of-all-trades and a joker, he frequently calls himself "The Ace of Spades" or "Jack of Hearts" after his Iconic Cards.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:56 pm

But now she's not in weapon mode. So maybe Vulk's char just happened across them and turned invisible, or was sneaking around when she originally transformed. I did mention Nate's nose wasn't working at 100% because of the fire, so it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Can we get a nights sequence in here? We have very few characters sleeping at 2 in the morning right now.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:21 am

It's not night.. it's like 8 o'clock.

and I'm awfully confused now. everyone's all at the cottage right?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:47 am

Nate, Jackal, Fiona, and Menalasfi- Menalactifac? Mech's char are outside the cabin waiting for Rhea and Guilio to try and recruit the two Kats, Jappablack, and Vulk's raven guy. Well, at least Vulk and your Kat.... I'm not 100% sure if Shirat's characters are mages or not.

Nate is holding Shadows in weapon form because she wants to meet his friends in The Chosen, but is uncomftrable talking around new people.

And Eins's, Comstant's, and Lauren's characters are in an inn somewhere. After playing a card game where the loser gets naked that's apparently specifically said to be not strip poker, so I assume the winner keeps thier cloathes, the two girls are now naked and lying in bed with Comstant's shirtless guy and it's heavilly implied that they're going to have a 3 way.... Even though he still has his pants on, so......... IDK, guess he's just into sleeping with naked women but not doing anything?

Also, Nate discribed how he lost control and ripped his fiance's intestines out... so that's a thing.... Lycanthropy's nothing to eff around with.............
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:52 am

Apparently sels post did a quick skipover of the sex scene. Now their just lying in bed sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:43 am

That explains it. I was kind-of wondering what that was about.... Normally, people are more than willing to go into great detail about that.
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:34 pm

I prefer to not besmut the R section if I can avoid it because I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Deth's last post brings up a point. Can Paladins sense Mages?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:46 am

I think mages within a five foot radius could make them feel funny. Like just weird, not a bad weird. Does that make any sense?
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:00 pm

If we can have more than one character:

Name: Junsuina Yuki

Race: Faerie

Class: Mage (Wind and Water, creating Ice; only uses Wind at the moment)

*Appearance:
Height(s): Faerie form: Eight inches, when in human form: 5' 4"
Eyes: Large greyish blue, with long black eyelashes
Skin: Pale ivory, with a slightly shimmery look
Hair: Long silver hair, it reaches to just below her bottom
Body Structure: Thin, but curvy, with a very elegant look
Wings: Black, silver, and a light blue in color, her wings look like a butterflies wings
Clothing: She wears a lacy and ribbon-covered black, blue, and silver sleeveless dress, the front of it resembling a corset. The bottom resembles a flower, and she wears sheer black stockings, that have a lace design. She wears black lace up ballet shoes.

*Items/Apparel: A black stuffed rabbit

Personality: Junsuina is a shy girl, and doesn't talk much, if she knew how to talk that is. She grew up alone, and so wasn't able to learn how to talk very well. She is obedient, and doesn't cause much trouble, and most people say she's weak. She loves music, and is often found singing softly to herself, or to anybody who is willing to listen. When she is singing, that is when she is the most open. She loves stuffed animals, and is always seen carrying a black bunny around with her. She loves playing in the snow.

**History: Junsuina was born from a snow flower, in early winter. For a while, she wandered from place to place, before settling in a small forest. She protects the forest, and the creatures within it. Other than that, not much is known about her past.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Aroro can you fill me in on what's going on?

I feel like having Tero and co. Just disapoof until I can put then in later (not leaving the RP altogether, if that's what you're thinking)
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Guilio just charged at Tera with a warhammer and the building collapsed... Nate transformed into wolf form to get to Shadows, who was trapped under rubble. Rhea helped to move the rubble as well, albeit silently. Shadows and Nate were reuinited and hugging and now are searching for the others. Everyone's beating a hasty retreat atm.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Not exactly gonna BS Terorahron surviving that. Japablacks are superhuman, not iron-hide beings, so that roof protecting Kat and Rei thing is the calling card for Terorahron moving on. It was nice, using him for like 3 hours IC time LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:24 am

R.I.P Terorahron ;-;
May he always be in our memories...
2013-2013
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:08 am

Damnit guys, you shouldn't make me laugh about this! Ehehe. 2013-2013 hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:22 am

Aroro wrote:
Damnit guys, you shouldn't make me laugh about this! Ehehe. 2013-2013 hehehehe

There goes TFA 1.5's only black guy. *le racism*
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:36 pm

heh.

anyway, i made a avatar of ethan, what ya all think?

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 Tek51991a3e4e58d0307404
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:52 pm

That's cool! I like it a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Nice, Vulk! It's verry.... Birds? Itachi-ish, I guess is the correct term?

Either way, good to see the Gaia avatar thing being used more! It's got alot of good character-making potential.

EDIT: Also, I'm considering making a flower-based character just for the heck of it. I was wondering, would it be bad if I made it a guy but like the type of person where even though he's controling plants there's nothing to make him seem gay at all? Someone that just openly tries to get with every woman in the most bruteful way possible and isn't subtle in any reguard at all. Kind-of like Falks, except intentional. Lol!

Or should I just forget the concept and make it a woman? Because there's some really cool things you can do with flower abilities, but I want to kind-of keep a good gender balance, you know? I think there's only 2 guys untaken, but 4 women left, not counting one of the girls in Comstant's 3-way, right? We really need to make a list of characters still alive.... And by that, I mean alive AND active.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:09 pm

you should totally make a dude
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Deth, plant magic works just as well with dudes as with women, you just have to emphasize the strength of trees versus the beauty of flowers. Or just use vines; they're supposed to be unisex, but certain parts of the internet have taught me only dudes or lesbos should really use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next