The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KawaiiKohai

KawaiiKohai

Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)   Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:42 am

This follows the story of Revalli (Levi), Eren, Erwin Mikasa, Armin, Mina Ravenwood (OC), (another random OC), Jean, Annie, Ymir, Christa, Marco, and many other characters that you know and love! Let's take you on a journey full of love, hatred, betrayals, Ass kicking, titan-killing and of course Eren getting his ass handed to him by Heichou (Levi).

Name: Mina Ravenwood

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green (Hazel)

Distinguishing Features: Wears glasses all the time and has some sort of hair accessory and ALWAYS has her heart-key necklace on. *pictured below*

About Mina Ravenwood: Works alongside Corperal Levi and is known as the Silencer in her hometown, she may seem sweet and innocent on the outside, but don't let that fool you!

Normal (Not-killing-titans) Clothes:  
Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) My_oc_13

Uniform:
Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) My_oc_12

Picture:
Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) My_oc10

Last edited by KawaiiKohai on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)   Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:15 pm

My OC!:

Name: Theodore Kristophson
N/N: Theo
Sex: Male
Military Branch: Survey Corps

Appearance:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 132 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Pic: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) Tumblr_static_img_20131127_195452

Personality: All science, anything that he doesn't understand, he fears, or doesn't awknowledge. He is definitely bad with girlsz, they confuse him. Usually he is quiet, shy, and stays to himself, but when it comes to the Titans, he is a whole different person. Some say he is quite scary to watch when he is out killing or dealing with the Titans.

History/About: Suffers from amnesia, so his past is a total mystery. All he can remember is that his parents were abusive, and for the most part girls never talked to him.

Dislikes: Titans, things he doesn't understand, the dark, wearing the military uniform

General Appearance: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KawaiiKohai

KawaiiKohai

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)   Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:58 pm

This is gonna be EPIC!

Last edited by KawaiiKohai on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)   Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Moved to the One on One role play section for ya
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)   Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Now all I have to do is type out a reply
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)   Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
KawaiiKohai

KawaiiKohai

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)   Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:24 am

Well hurry it up! :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)   Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shingeki No Kyojin: A Side Story (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1