The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story

Go down 
+15
Green-Eyed Demon
Lizzy_the_Neko
The Dark Princess
nield
Riprose
Lord Coake
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Einselar
Dethhollow
Vulkan
Riffus Maximus
Chronos
Selieno
Rorschach
Aroro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:28 pm

The Chosen are the bad guys. After the magical genocide, The Chosen fled to the mountains where they started thier verry own village. With magic aiding them, they practeced thier craft uninterrupted and created something verry close to a Utopia.... HOWEVER in isolating themselves from most non-mages, they began to resent them until the genocide of the past became a sin they could not forgive. The Chosen's mentallity is about justice for past deeds. They plan on wiping out every single non-magical being on the face of the planet.

The good guys are a group of mages and warriors that will come together over the course of the adventure to find and invade The Chosen's village....

In the original RP they ended up being known as "Team Badass", bombing the eff outta The Chosen Village with giant chickens, and indescrimitly slaughtering hundreds of people to save millions. It's quite the delema, really.... Maybe this time around we'll have a completely different ending?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:59 pm

*nods at Dethro* He just about hit on the head.

As for who you befriend and who's the good guys, that's up to you. The most interesting thing about TFA is that it made you wonder what exactly was evil and what wasn't. Sure, the Chosen are genocidal, but they created a peaceful civilization unlike anything else.

so, who your character befriends is up to you.

also, for helping in interactions, I made it so if you guys don't mind, Maria and Ethan are sitting at the same table. That way you both aren't waiting for our poor barmaid whenever you post.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
nield

nield

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Name: "Dirk"

Race: Human? He looks like one, and talks like one... yet his physical capabilities are far beyond their level...

Class: Paladin, Warrior based.

*Appearance: Dirk is a tall man, standing at 6 feet and 8 inches, he has hair that appears dark brown in dim lighting, and lighter when properly lit. His eyes appear blue on first glance, but are actually more of a greenish colour, with a dark blue outer circle. He has lightly tanned skin that is rough and calloused. He has a lean, muscular build.

*Items/Apparel: Dirk wears a simple travelling cloak over some leather armour, and he has two katana.

Personality: Dirk is, by all acounts, a pretty companionable guy. He's good for a laugh, knows a few party tricks, and is a good listener. He isn't the kind of guy who'll hate you because of any titles. He prefers to get to know you, and find an actual reason to hate you; he won't hate you because you're a mage, he'll hate you because you're a scumbag who hurts their friends. He won't hate you because you're a different race, he'll hate you because you murder young women in the dead of night, etc.

**History: Dirk doesn't like talking about his past, It's known he's had a few bad experiences with mages before, but he doesn't let them cloud his judgement of people he's never met.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Accepted, Nield!
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:56 am

Time to add my side to the remake!

Name: I am Caeryn Balthasar

Gender: I'm female... I can give you a taste if you REALLY want~

Race: Mother was half nekomata and Father well... He's a Power Wolf. Ya know those GIANT wolves mother's clan always hangs around with? Dunno what to expressly CALL me race though.

Age: I'm 21... I don't care that people think it's rude to ask a lady's age but really... after being raised by a woman like mother, you wouldn't either!

Class: I dunno really... I guess you'd class me as a Mage.

*Appearance: Ooh you're staring at me and want to know what I LOOK like? Tehe~ Well... I take more after my father in that I got a big mane like he does, although his is far superior, it's it's lovely and violet, like... like mother's hair. The mane reaches to my bum too! I got amber eyes and thin lips. My skin, if you ever get to see it anywhere except two places, is a little pale and the fur over it, like my mane, is violet, but a little on the short side.

My body itself doesn't really look like one built for battle but instead for... other things~ *wink*. But thanks to my father the slim and busty frame I have has quite the turn of power to it! I even have claws on my paws! I also got a nice and fluffy tail too!

*Items/Apparel: What do I wear? Tehe! Silly! I don't need to wear anything... Don't even need mementos of my parents either! I just do what I need to without much... why? I'm the daughter of a Power Wolf. Natural Modesty patches as standard! Plus clothes make my fur really itchy.

Personality: If you even think of the word innocence when you see me... I'll need to introduce you to my parents. Oh but UNLIKE mother I can control my libido. I like a little rough'n tumble though. normally if it leads to me ripping into someone... I also like socializing. I can be very social... if you get me to like you enough I might decide to help out too~

**History: What's there's to say that I'm allowed to... I was raised by Violetta and Grespel, my parents... That alone should give you knowledge of a good chunk of my past. But I thought I'd take some time away from them... I plan on going back there eventually though.

(Been told I gotta say what magics I got... All of them were inherited from Father. There's: Air blade, a disk of air that's launched at someone. Thunder Line, where my mane gets electrified and I get to launch a bolt of lightning at someone. Quaker, where I deal a heavy hit to the ground to make it shake (Very fun!). Oh then there's the Sonic Howl where I can launch people away from me... I love using it against men who just cannot leave my D-cup boobs alone! And finally there's the morphy thing. Where Make myself even more like father... hurts a little but I get even stronger! Probably strong enough to punch out a knight without feeling anything I'd say... So... yeah... them's me spells! Oh yeah... and 'cause is Magic used by Power Wolfs Father''s told me it's some kind of Blood magic... like... they're not elemental spells or something like that... Well they are because of what they are but Thunder Line isn't a lightning spell... at least... that's how Father explained it.)
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:27 am

One question I have for you is how much more powerful does she get when she transforms, how long it lasts, and I don't know what a nekomata is he he. I'm guessing some sort of cat-like race?
Back to top Go down
Rorschach

Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:49 am

Me will join too, and what is a power wolf
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Finally! Here's my chosen werewolf.....

Name: Nathan Wolfbain (goes by Nate or Wolfbain)

Race: Human werewolf

Class: Warrior

*Appearance: His build is slim, but packed with several compressed muscles. He normally has red messy hair and blue eyes, but when his wolf side takes over or he gets angered, his eyes turn yellow and his hair turns black. Usually, his body's covered in dirt from letting his wolf side run free every now and then, and his teeth are usually yellow from years in the outdoors.... By all means, he would be considered increadibly attractive if not for how poorly he took care of himself.

In his wolf form, Nate Wolfbain grows to about 8 feet tall and is covered in thich dark fur. His skin hardens to be mildly resistant to blades and arrows. His head extends into a vicious snout that increases his sense of smell and sensitivity to horrible scents. In this form, his arms are proportionally longer and end with sharp claws able to easilly rend armour apart. While running around at night, Nate's werewolf form looks like nothing more than a passing silant shadow....

*Items/Apparel: Nate normally wears a blue hooded cloak that closes up in the front by various straps and buttons so it doesn't come apart at a bad moment. It's the only real way to assure he's decent after transforming into his werewolf form. While he wears a pair of brown pants underneith, they are destroyed by his transformed form unless he can store them somewhere and knows he's going to transform ahead of time. While turning into his wolf form, Nate undos the front of his robe and redies the strap around his neck to the appropriate length so he can keep it around his neck when transformed. The wolf then wears the hood over it's head with its ears sticking out of the sides on occasion.

Other than that, Nate's only other posession is a silver blade that folds up into a mace-like object when being stored or to deal with armoured enemies. It's attatched to the cloak by a sheath on the back and needs to be stored with the blade un-extended so that it doesn't accidently cut his wilder wolf form. It is his only form of real defense outside of transforming.

Personality: Wolfbain is open and usually friendly to most people he comes across. But mainly because of the guilt from the things he's done in his wolf form. Nate believes that by trying to better the world however he can, both in the large ways and the small, he can atone for his inner beast. While Nate can normally control his inner wolf, whenever he gets excited or angry the beast forces him to transform and go on a violent rampage. Due to this, Nate avoids large crowds to the point that he's develouped a fear of them.

**History: Supprisingly, Nate Wolfbain was once a noble who struggled to restrict his transformations, but found himself constantly angered and in pain from it. Every full moon he would transform and go on a vicious rampage to the point that he practically had to make his bedroom into a cage so he wouldn't kill his servants. It is unknown wether he was born a werewolf or if he was the victem of an attack early on.... For Nate, he just always had to deal with it.

Eventually, after failing to control his instincts for 18 years, he was disowned from his fortune and left as a begger, forced to hunt his own food like an animal. It was just too much of a scandel to have an obvious werewolf in control of such wealth. Around a year or so later, he was approached by a member of The Chosen who was sympathetic to his cause. The two became good friends and Nate was taken to the Chosen village where the mages helped him take control of his inner animal. Afterwords, Nate swore himself to a life of humillity away from wealth and fortune, serving The Chosen because he believes it's the right thing to do.

Using his gifts to aid them however he could.

Nate Wolfbain posesses increased strength and agility depending on how much he gives in to his wolf half, usually allowing him to get to places that other people would have a hard time reaching. It also allows him to fight in an increadibly athletic manner that almost seems unnatural. He also boasts an increased sense of smell and hearing, which only serves to feed his fear of large crowds.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:06 pm

accepted dethro!
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Lol, did you even read it?

Ehh, well.... I'll take it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Yes I did, jerk. i'm just a fast reader.

but if you'd rather, I can unaccept it! *gets out stamp of unacceptedness*
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Aro, when you'll have some free time, could you answer the question I PMed you? Your answer might heavily affect my next post.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Alright, alright. I was just a tad dubious since it took a few hours to write and only took you 3 minutes, max, to read.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:11 pm

You should feel honored, that indicates your bio was well done, clear and concise enough to get approval without questionning. Aro is used to reading bios since she have been hosting quite a lot of RPs, especially TFA ones.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Here's the song I'm refering to in my post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLo-1Sjkr8. Ain't that a cool coincidence the guy is wearing a cool cloak too? Just assume it's Jackal playing while watching the video, hahaha.

Just to be clear, the victim of Jackal's prank is Nield's character, 'cause he dared laughed at them. Doesn't take much for Riff to be provoked.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Just gotta say it...

Tribby's char is such buzz kill. Anywho, who's up for some plot advancement?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:50 pm

*insert random cheers and so on and so forth*

My guy needs more to do than talk about breaking necks from the top of the roof, and Trib's char is motioning Shirat's out of there anyways. Not exactly sure what to say to that, really....
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:03 pm

First, you could talk to Trib and I about that instead of just saying him/we're buzzkills. It'd help wonders

Second, what do you have in mind with the plot advancement
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:23 pm

plot advancement is welcome. No more tavern sitting...
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:33 pm

MASSIVE BAR BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Riffus Maximus wrote:
MASSIVE BAR BRAWL!

Considering Terorahron throws people around like pebbles why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Hmmm... I wonder if it's because she has the attitude of "this isnt helping me get what I want... So let's gtfo..."

:0 maybe thats the reason! *end sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:52 am

Yeesh you two are too serious. It was meant as one of those jokes where it's supposed to be funny and... it would've been funny if I had added an xD or something I suppose. Eh. Oh well. XD

Anyways, when the plot is stuck, move it with FIYA! FIYAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:37 am

No "MASSIVE BAR BRAWL!"?

Oh well, I guess "MASSIVE FIRE BALL" does the trick too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:34 pm

*Grumbles about no one reading the first page footnote he put in.*

For everyone wondering... (If anyone is...) Rei is my char, but I had some trouble posting the bio, so I asked Van to do it... So I'm putting it in under my name now...

Name: Rei Vermillion

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

*Appearance: She is 5'11", 130lbs, and alluring blue eyes. Her hair is a subtle blue-gray color, is about waist length, and often hangs in front of her right eye. Her skin is flawless, and a mocha brown color.

*Item/Apparel: She wears a tattered top, that covers her DD breasts, and stops at about her midriff, above that she wears a piece of plate mail armor that covers her chest, shoulders, and back, which doesn’t go as far as her top, but is very close. On her arms, starting at her wrists, and ending below her elbow is a metal plate. She wears plating at her thighs, rear and to cover her privates with added loincloth and feather accent at the right hip. She carries a sword and shield.

Personality: She is what could be described as Chaotic Neutral, not stopping until she achieves her goals.

Refrence for Looks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next