The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Legacy of Conquest

Go down 
+11
Hydrattler
ReiXAsuka
Umbra
Aroro
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
brennie42
Einselar
Drummy
Mist
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:47 am

*is a mist so attacks go straight through*

Aroro go look up RWBY

It's labeled A1 because that's what the creator of the under ground complex decided it would be. She pretty much just chose that for it because it's art and it's the first hidden floor of the original structure.

As fr the names, Miata i the muse of crafts and chief goddess of the pantheon worshiped by most of the world. Margret is the muse of science and another goddess. Lenora is the vile fair of sloth, the leader of the devils which oppose the gods.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:47 am

I thought they were Muses but I wasn't sure. Oh this is so cool!!
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:47 am

Drummy, Aro are you guys working on your replies or are you just expecting me to continue? I would expect them to have some kind of reaction to seeing two of the muses and the queen of the vile fairies in person and calmly interacting in the same room.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:48 am

We are doing a quick collab. It should be up today.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:54 pm

My next post should bring us back to the main story line so I would like everyone to finish up with their posts detailing the remaining time between the meeting and the official meeting.

Drummy if you want Irle to say anything before being sent off, you should do so before Saturday Evening because I plan to make my post then and Lenora will forcibly be sending you off.

To be clear, the three o'clock meeting will begin once everyone has posted their filler posts or within a week of the final post of Irle's side story as we cannot spend too much more time before moving on to the main story line. If you need help with what to do or you require more time, you can post here or contact me/Drummy. Good luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:36 pm

She can be sent of now. She'll talk to Rathion privately after they leave.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Irile and Rathion are ready for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:04 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna wait for everyone to post or Saturday to come. in the meantime I will be preping the post for the venue.
I think Coake, TDOL, Dinte, Cool, Brennie and the twins still need to post while Chronos still has the second half of his post to attend to. Myrrilians actions will be dealt with during the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 pm

*knocks and then peeks in* Herro? wehave stopped hogging the RP and are ready for the second meeting
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:21 am

Ok, Myr entered the hall so everyone should be able to make a post. I will give at most a month for everyone to post but will very likely give less time unless someone specifically asks for more time here. Anyone who drops out could have their characters changed to npcs available for everyones use.

Aro, I left the question open s a possible entrance for Rathion and maybe Irle. Islegos is a celestial from the same country so it is a possibility but you can decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Legacy of Conquest
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10