The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Legacy of Conquest

Go down 
+11
Hydrattler
ReiXAsuka
Umbra
Aroro
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
brennie42
Einselar
Drummy
Mist
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Hey, what time is it currently IC?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Sorry, I know there were a lot of boring thoughts in that post but I wanted to show how he came to that conclusion.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Vaaan, my post had scale ask for a sparring partner, i dunno if anyone noticed.
Back to top Go down
CoolMusette

CoolMusette

Location : On fire. Ninjas can't catch you when you're on fire...

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Mine was open for a pc or an npc...
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Tributer wrote:
Vaaan, my post had scale ask for a sparring partner, i dunno if anyone noticed.

Victoria had already left the group at that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Had she? Scale went with her briefly. Either way, my statement is now invalid. But it does at least merit a reaction from one of the group.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:36 pm

My character doesn't spar. Rathion was distracted by dat ass, Myr is too self absorbed, and most of the others left. All that is left to respond would be the twins, and Coke's PC.

Also Mist what are we going to find when we get to reception? Should we just leave off with us asking for your mom at the desk and then wait for you to respond? The other option is for you to tell me where they will send us and I can just include that.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:04 pm

I have my own agenda for Vicky now that doesn't require sparring. Personal development time before the group begins, is what I'm getting at.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:45 pm

She will either be at the reception, picking up a few documents or she will be in a dorm room that was vacated for her. It was her dorm room during her time at the school btw.

I'll post once you actually start talking to the empress. I also now have an idea as to why the emperor is so cold, previously I hadn't given it much thought bt this is definitely more interesting. Don't expect much on it in this rp though, I'm leaving starting points for future rs.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:49 pm

So I can have her be in at reception? Let's do that so we can speed things along a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:02 pm

I will not be replying to this rp again until something actually happens outside of Aroororo and Drummy...
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Since Ro and I are basically the only ones posting we'll skip ahead to the meeting once we resolve things if no one else posts about their sparring matches or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Hydrattler

Hydrattler

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:09 pm

i havent been posting due to irl things and the fact ive sorta lost track of whats been going on. i'll try to get hold of steph one afternoon and see what we can crank out (i do plan on skipping over most of aro and drums posts, cause they probably arent relevent)
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Mist, in case you're waiting on 'Ro she is not going to post. I imagine you already planned most of the queens response long before we arrived since that is apparently your approach to things.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:37 am

I haven't been able to write anything :P I've had sets of headaches recently so I may be be to finally post. And I had an idea on what I wanted her to say but I decided to scrap it as I couldn't seem to get it to work in writing.

Ok also note, I decided on this purely for comedic purposes but I feel it will be intresting. The actios which most call a salute is an elvish symbol to say "Hail, my lord and master/ lady and mistress". In other words it is a servants greeting while a low bow represents a greeting to equals and mid bow represents greeting to superiors. I thought it would provide a more interesting initial interaction between Irle, Rathion and the empress as well. Now just t warn you, Myr and his mother are both supposed to be tacticians.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 pm

all these people wanting to spar but no one is willing to make a first contact...
Hint hint.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 am

Hey Mist there really isn't much for me or Aroro to reply to at this point. Could you add to your post up to the point where the queen gives us the good or starts asking questions? All Irile will do in the mean time is stare stoicly at the queen.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:29 am

... I was expecting Irle or Rathion to comment/ react to Ilex pulling a metal cord out of it's throat but sure. I'll add it as soon as I finish scanning photos.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Wait who is the person being propositioned?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:16 pm

What is it, all computers annoy Adrian day? Anyway it's Rathion. Fia will be discussing something else with Irle.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Ha! Told you so.
Back to top Go down
Hydrattler

Hydrattler

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Im gonna have to drop out, the past page and a half of posts have completely thrown me off track, i cant get back into it so yeah :/ dunno what stephs doing atm thou
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Seriously Mist we need to get things moving along. Irile already told the queen that she wanted to know about her family. Right in the post they first met.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Oh my bad Mist, I can't edit my post right now but can we assume that Rathion acknowledged the possible proposition?

You shush Chris

Mike you could ask for a recap... jessaying.

Everyone else besides Tribby: Just because me, Mist, and Chris have a side plot going does not mean that other people cannot interact. Imma call you all out and say that you all can't be like "Oh, look I want to spar" but not initiate it with anyone. Eins still needs to reply to Tribby BUT I'd say if he doesn't reply by tomorrow he should be skipped and the next person picked. Ed's character and Evee's character should duke it out. Scale and Victoria, ect, ect. But for goodness sakes do SOMETHING. And if you don't, don't complain when nothing happens.

:Mist and Chris, as GMs it is also your responsibilty to make sure there are options available to them. Force them to interact in some way. Do a fire drill, have a meteor come down, something that will spark conversation and make them want to talk to each other. This roleplay will die if something isn't done soon, and I can almost guarantee the people who are still trying to keep up with it are now ignoring all three of our posts.

That's all. Kind of cranky so it came off pretty rude, but I'm really just wanting this RP not to die and for it to thrive.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Hold yer britches, I'm whippin' out a big one.

Now, you could interpret that in any way you like. I know what I'm referring to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Legacy of Conquest
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next