The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Legacy of Conquest

Go down 
+11
Hydrattler
ReiXAsuka
Umbra
Aroro
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
brennie42
Einselar
Drummy
Mist
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:16 pm

The odds of me posting before Friday are basically zero. That being said Mist please answer the questions in my last PM by then. That way I can prepare the introduction for that other character if things don't work out in a way that we can use Irile as the team lead.
Back to top Go down
CoolMusette

CoolMusette

Location : On fire. Ninjas can't catch you when you're on fire...

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:01 pm

I will be on vacation for a week and a half, unable to post.
Back to top Go down
brennie42

brennie42

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Same as musette
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:09 am

I am hoping to get a chance to post before I leave. I know everyone is busy with school starting back up and all that so I'm not rushing anyone but I just have to wait for Drummy to post, and he has to wait for Mist. Then I will try to post one more time but that will be it until I get back next Friday or Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Ok I've posted though it's shorter than I would like and feels like it was just clumsily smushed together I'm sorry it took so long and that it isn't my best but I feel like I'm in another rut.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:19 pm

I really didn't give you much to reply to Evee. Luckily my post was short and hopefull Mist can reply soonish so I can follow up. Irilie is going to get you that coffee.

Mist, if you think there is going to be a lot of back and forth PM and we can do a collab to speed things up.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Will be posting in the morning.

EDIT: Mist, is the option of sparring possible?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Sparring would be possible under supervision and in an area built for the activity. Basically you need a staff member supervising you and you need to be in an arena like room or hall on campus. You cud also leave campus and spar but the first would be more likely for students to try.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Are such accommodations provided on campus? And is anyone willing to spar?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:43 pm

There would be at least one such facility.
Back to top Go down
brennie42

brennie42

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:10 am

Story needs moving, EINSELAR, QUICK! RUNAROUNDANNOYEVERYONEANDTAKEUPTHEIRTIME!!!!! that should help(or anything at all)
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 am

I can post tonght after work.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:07 am

I'm waiting on Chris or Mist to post so I am kind of stuck for now.

Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:24 am

Oh that reminds me, Mist! Are the contents of that package any different than what we agreed on earlier before Rathion cut in?

Our goal should be to fast forward things to the meeting by the end of the weekend. That means me cutting out a few things, but that's fine as long as we still have time to post about the night and the morning after the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:36 am

The contents are still the same.

Sorry that I haven't posted, I was trying to think over what possible reaction Myr would have and how that would affect the group. I'll try wring up a post now.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:50 am

I wanted a duel with someone, but no one wants to satisfy Vicky's hunger for battle
Back to top Go down
CoolMusette

CoolMusette

Location : On fire. Ninjas can't catch you when you're on fire...

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:21 pm

I will duel with you, Tommy just went to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:19 am

OK so stupid question but I just wanna find out for sure... by his responsibility are you meaning like her own bodyguard that also keeps her out of trouble? Like does he have to follow her around then? That was my assumption but I'm not too sure. It will kinda be funny if it is.

"I'm just going to the bathroom!"

"I know, ma'am, I'll be right out here."

"It may take a while! I had enchiladas."

"I'm patient."

"Goddamnit leave me alone"
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:20 am

Myrillian didn't clarify IC so you get no clarification OOC. Interpret it the way you think Rathion would.

Also that would be hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Am I the only one who kinda wants Myr to be like, "I want you to keep her out of trouble. Especially with my mom" and then bam argument between Rathion and Irile and then he has to follow her around with a dunce cap.

I am so mean to my characters,
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:58 pm

She'll be more angry at Myr than Rathion. She will freak out again for sure though.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Also Rathion is in Hus school uniform, just to clear up any confusion.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Oh right. I have to take that bit out. I thought your uniform included the armor.

Just to be clear Irile is totally packing heat right now. Since I know some people *cough* farmboy*cough* are walking around unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:15 am

Rathion don't need no heat with them guns!

*runs around in circles giggling*

But ok, noted, is it concealed or open carry?

Eins, can your little misty thingamagig even get close to the group Rathion's in? He turned the anti-magic field back on.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:56 am

Open carry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Legacy of Conquest
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next