The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Art

Go down 
+9
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Kinzville
Vulkan
Dethhollow
The Dark Princess
Chronos
Green-Eyed Demon
Dark Knight Darvello
Aroro
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

The Forsaken Art - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Emma and Anna glared at him, Emma saying, "You put away YOUR weapon, or Anna will tear your flesh apart and feed you to the homeless. After I cut off every one of your fingers and toes that is."

Anna paled a little, but kept her composure, nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Jack looked at them.
"This is idiotic. Why do you attempt to fight me? We are on the same side!"
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Anna sniffed, motioning to the blade in his hand, saying, "you don't smell like the government, but we can never be to cautious. Blade. Down. Now. Last warning before I rip you apart."

Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Jack sighed.
"Fine." He said, ramming his blade into the floor. He had lost his primary weapon, but he wasnt unarmed. Far from it.
"Now. Please put your weapons down." he said, preparing to strike if they decided that he was still a threat.
He then nodded in Jaides direction.
"Your recruiting methods look good now." he said, referring to when she placed a knife at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:37 pm

The girls slowly let go their combat stances, not letting their weapons drop though, looking at Jaide for instruction.

"What do you think boss? He seems quick enough," Anna said, eyeing him up.

Emma sheathed her sai, though her sister kept her blade ready, "he's sort of cute, in a "I-don't-want-to-hurt-anyone kind of way."
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 pm

"I hope your right, father," Sylas said after nodding.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Greyson bowed to Trent before walking away, knowing he'd find him again in the future. After a few minutes he found the feather again, intent on catching it. He jumped from rooftop to rooftop and went outside of city limits after a few minutes. As he caught the feather he fell down on a grassbed and swore. Jumping to his feet he cherished this moment, although only for a small time. As he looked up he noticed a gigantic boot racing for his face. He jumped back, taking a fighting stance. Mieczyslaw grinned and cracked his fingers.

"A Crusnik so far from Arce. This will be fun." He cracked his massive knuckles and grinned. Greyson formed a greatsword from his blood and readied it.

"Shouldn't you be in the War," Greyson asked.

"I should, I could and I would. But then again, what does it matter to you?" Greyson shrugged and readied himself.

"I can kill you without any restraint." Mieczyslaw laughed heartily before breaking Greyson's sword with a light punch.

"Don't get cocky Crusnik."
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Cress smiled. "It's been a while Miss Magis." He bowed and walked closer, keeping an on the girl. When hew as in range he toned down his aura. "I trust Falks and your mother are doing well. I sent a Christmas basket but I never received any word back." He turned to the other girl. "It's nice to meet you miss...."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Even at 85% of his power, Greyson still couldn't keep up with Mieczyslaw, despite possessing a speed advantage, but not by much. He aimed a punch at the Jäger, but it was caught easily. Greyson kicked his head, only for Mieczyslaw to laugh as he grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground. Greyson struggled to get up, but Mieczyslaw held his colossal sword to decapitate the Crusnik.

"Sorry kid, but this is how it ends. You weren't a bad fighter." Greyson sighed and closed his eyes, going to his 95% form and near instantly sucker punching the Jäger square in the jaw. Mieczyslaw staggered back, spitting some blood. Greyson formed a massive seven-foot blood longsword and rushed at the Jäger.

"Die Jäger!" Greyson yelled as he rushed forth. Mieczyslaw only clasped both hands on the blade of the sword and broke it. He slammed his fist on Greyson's head, picked him up and kicked him into a hill. The Jäger cracked his neck and rotated his shoulders before walking towards the crater.

"I gave you a chance to die peacefully you little shit. Learn to accept hospitality." Just as he approached the crater he felt the skin on his arms open up and step back. Greyson switched into his Yōkai form, although his strength crippled from his Crusnik forms and blood running from his mouth and eyes. Mieczyslaw unsheathed his sword and spun it around in one hand while beckoning for Greyson to advance. He did, and furiously clashed dual-wielding katanas. The Jäger laughed and broke the katanas and bodyslamming Greyson. He breathed heavily, but threw Mieczyslaw off and landed a powerful punch to the Jäger's abdomen. He bit his lips and slid back, spitting blood.

"Give up Jäger." Mieczyslaw laughed out again and rushed at Greyson. As Greyson raised his hand he received a diagonal slash on his chest and punched in the spot with the deepest wound. Before he flew back he shot forth a wave of corrosive acid at Mieczyslaw, burning his eyes, arms, legs and torso. He roared out, covering his eyes and staggering around. Eventually, he left, swearing to kill Greyson when he fully regenerates. Greyson laid on the floor, a visible "crater" in his chest that left his ribs visible.

Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Everything passed by in one big blur. Jaide was knocked into the waterway (the girls were a bit enthusiastic in their greetings) and drenched, only to be pulled out a few seconds later. She was cranky even though she was dry, and doubly so because she was wet. She lifted the shadows around her and transported the water drops to random places. She took her time as she was enveloped by the warmth of her magic. It seemed as if today was dead set on being a long day.

When she dropped the cloak of shadows, she was greeted by the sight of the two girls and the newcomer almost coming to blows. They were talking to her and she itched behind her earlobe uncomfortably. Jaide sighed and then laughed a little.

"You guys..." Jaide shook her head, "I suppose that you'll all get along famously. Come now, let's go home. I'm starving and Jack here has a lot ahead of him," Jaide said, beginning her trek towards the headquarters

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As the Adonis family made their way to New Messina, a pair of pitch black eyes watched their route. With a low growl of recognition, the beast turned and began to follow them. It released a small burst of its power, forcing them to land lest they crash.

Asinoir floated to the ground and set down James after he surveyed the area. There was something here... something that felt familiar. It was like when the boy, Drake, used Zadric. Asinoir tensed, ready for a fight. James placed his hand on the hilt of Solace, preparing to withdraw the large sword. Their green eyes surveyed the area until a loud roar and a mass of orange fur burst through from the bushes. Asinoir instinctively stepped forward, making himself a more viable target.

In front of them was a tiger made of pure sinew and muscle, its form rippling and massive. Its tail swayed from side to side as its black eyes watched the family, the gargantuan paws leading the tiger in a circle. It was letting out a low growl, one meant for intimidation. James withdrew his sword and took a few steps forward, intent on slashing the tiger to kitty meat. Asinoir put up his hand to block James.

"I know you," Was the powerful rumble that emitted from the tiger.

"Holy shit! It talks!" James declared, jumping backwards.

"My name is Charlie," Said the tiger, the onyx orbs narrowing, "And this form is that of a male. I'd appreciate if you treated me as such."

James looked at his father for guidance.

"You were there, twenty five years ago, at the Chosen village. You fought with Falks. You," The tiger turned to Ret, "You took Kailyn to fight her. I see you two have prospered in your absence."

Asinoir's ever working mind slowly pieced the puzzle together, "You were that wolf pup! You're a manaflayer," Asinoir said. Charlie nodded his large head.

"Yes, and I see you have come in time to support CORE, have you not?" Charlie asked. Asinoir nodded his reply.

"Come with me," Charlie ordered, turning his back and his flicking tail on the family.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:10 pm

"He had a lot ahead of him? What did that mean?" Jack wondered as he followed Jaide. To be honest, he was a little nervous. He had no doubt that his skills would be enough for C.O.R.E, but what he really worried about was the rest of C.O.R.E accepting him. And what if they found out about...them? Could they trust a murderer?

Despite that, Jack couldnt help but feel pretty good as he followed. For the first time since he saw the light, he felt like he had some sort of purpose in the world.

_____

Azirak hugged his son close.
"Everything will be fine." he said. "Now if you excuse me, im going to see if your mother needs any help with the twins."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Greyson felt his life-force slip away rapidly, surrounded by his own blood on the grassy plain. He reverted to his human form, too weak and crippled to become a Crusnik and activate slow regeneration. He leaned himself up on a rock slab and watched his heart slowly made its beating under his ribs. Everything became dark and clouded, and a feeling of passing out came over him slowly. His eyes closed slowly, and he accepted his impending death and gave a sigh.

Not too long after a girl appearing around Greyson's age dropped in front of him and nearly screamed in horror. She tried to heal his wound but was to no good. Finally, she pressed her finger to his canines and cut it, letting the blood drop in his mouth. After a few minutes, his breathing returned to him. She helped him up and they began walking.

"Can anyone help?! My brother's gravely injured! He might die!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Trent heard a voice screaming for help. All he heard from it was "Help! ....... Brother.... might Die!"

That was all it took for him to drop everything he was doing and to sprint in that direction.

Soon after, he dropped to his knees infront of Greyson, who was severely injured, and set to work after laying him down on a sterilized cloth.

The first thing he did, was got out some medicine, and some bandages.

"Here... Have him swallow these, and wrap the biggest wound... I can't do much for that..."

He snapped his fingers, and saw a small, but hot flame come into his hand, before she could react, he pressed his hands against all of the other wounds, save for the biggest in his stomach.

The fire burned shut all of the open wounds, and stopped the bleeding. Next he turned to the Woman.

"I think that's all I can do for him... The medicine is very rare... given to me by my father, given to him by a man named Falks long ago. It should help immensely..."
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Carl was in the HQ`s break room looking through the ice box for something to drink. He sighed there was nothing but beer, not even any ale. Carl didn`t like beer he thought it a sissy`s drink. To him the one real mans drink was Ale hell, ale should be everyone's drink in his view. Carl liked Ale for a few reasons. Dutch ale reminded him of home, it gave him a moment of clarity at times,it let all the guilt bout betraying the people here especially Zelcys slid away, and it also took some of the sting out of loving someone who most likely didn`t even know his full name. He was a firm believer in drinking you`r problems away. He sighed as he walked out into the main office and heard his partners question. He smiled a bit "I can go check records." Carl liked records, mainly cause he was the head of that department and Intel was his thing. He loved every minute of Intel gathering, he got such a rush from gathering Intel for both the sect and CORE. Though CORE had a extra rush, the rush of doing good.
..........................................................................................................

Jess put her hair back so it covered her hair, and tried putting a hand around her neck to hide her markings, cause you couldn`t be to careful, as she smiled, slightly. "Jessie, Jessie Lon Danguard."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Mircana hugged Trent and bowed.

"Thank you so much for helping my brother. A Jäger attacked him, but when I arrived he left already." She dropped to her knees and sat beside Greyson, playing with his hair in all her child-like demeanor. "So what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 am

"Yea. They are, or atleast they were last time I saw her" Dany said, seeming a bit worried about something.

She smiled slightly when she saw Jessie trying to hide her markings, but made no comments about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 am

Trent was caught somewhat off guard by her hug. He gave a smile, and quickly backed away.

"Don't worry about it... Our fathers were close friends, and I'm sure that they would like us to continue they're previous bonds. My name is Trent Erund."

He took a moment to look at the female. She was short, a little too short for his tastes, since he loomed almost a foot over her, and she came up to about his chest.

"Anyways... We'll go to an Inn now if you don't mind. He needs his rest, and doing that in the street won't be the safest, or the smartest thing to do."

He helped pick up Greyson, and wrapped his arm around his own shoulder, so that he was supporting all of Greyson's weight.

"There should be one not to far from here... I don't have much money though..."
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:52 am

"I'll try to remember that." He looked back at Daenerys. "And you?" He said brightly. He could tell something was was bothering her but dared not to speak f it. Just in case he made sure his aura was completely off.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Emma and Anna caught up with Jack and Jaide, Emma in the front, talking off Jaide's ear, Anna behind with Jack.

Anna eyed him up and down, before saying, "so, newbie, you Jaide's new boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:07 pm

"Father!" Sylas grinned, "Mother will be fine."

As if on cue Marneila descended the stairs on the handrails dotted along the walls to help her move around the house, "They're fed and happily playing with their toys." she explained as she sat down on the sofa, "Now how about some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Jack turned red at her words.
"Wha....n...no! Im a..." He paused. What was he? A friend? That didnt sound quite right...especially as they had nearly come to blows before...An ally? That didnt sound quite either...
"Im...an Acquaintance." he said lamely. "So...how did you two join C.O.R.E?" he said, trying to change the subject.

______

Azirak chuckled.
"Yes "Mistress" " he said, as he went to the kitchen, fried some bacon with his electricity and brought it back, giving it to Sylas and Marnelia.
"There you go."
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Ret and Lauren followed the tiger. Something was wrong here and she needed to ask, "Charlie... answer me this: Firstly why are you a tiger if 25 years ago you were a wolf pup and secondly what the hell has happened since the Chosen were routed to the Mana Spirit Plane?"
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Anna laughed, saying, "you must be interested, way your cheeks are."

Emma turned to see what her sister was laughing at, before turning back around and continuing to talk Jaide's ear off. Anna continued to walk next to Jack, saying, "any skills, pretty boy? Or are you another mage?"
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Jaide walked along the path towards the headquarters. She turned back to see Jack's cheeks turn bright red. Poor guy, he didn't stand a chance against the twins.

Not many men do.

"We're almost there," Jaide informed them, "But, to be honest, I need to make sure I can trust you first," She said, "I'm not about to show you where we live only to have you tell someone later," Jaide then shrugged, "Nothing against you, though."

Jaide made a sudden turn to the right. She walked into a small house, opening the door with ease. There was no one inside. It was a modest home with simple furniture. Jaide bypassed it all and went for a cupboard in the kitchen. Within it was a vial and a syringe, she pulled it as well as a brand new needle out.

"I'm going to administer a truth serum to you. You okay with that?" Jaide asked, filling the syringe up with the liquid.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Charlie paused in his tread, the grass crunching beneath his paws.

"I can only take a form for the duration of its lifetime. This is my third. The wolf died of old age and the other during a raid," Charlie explained. He turned to look at Ret with his onyx eyes, "Many things have come to pass while you were gone. The Organization took over to become the New Republic. Anne tried to stop the changes that were happening... but she was silenced. Frank is now retired. CORE, as well as you four, are our hopes for equality. Magi are slaves, forced to atone for the sins of their ancestors. Several have become victims of much crueler fates..." Charlie's eyes grew dim.

"I will take you to CORE and vouch on your behalf. Obviously you want the best for mages... even if it is a bit extreme," He said, continuing his walk.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Jack was horrified by the sight of the truth serum, and it took every ounce of will he had not to let his face go pale like chalk. What if they asked him about...

Despite this, he nodded.
"Yes. Im okay with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next