The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Art

Go down 
+9
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Kinzville
Vulkan
Dethhollow
The Dark Princess
Chronos
Green-Eyed Demon
Dark Knight Darvello
Aroro
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

The Forsaken Art - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:59 am

Jessie, fall onto the bed in shock as Zelcy`s demeanor changed. She was to much in shock and fear to notice the cat at zelcy`s feet. She reached for the forged one the railroad had given her from the plant, only to remember she didn`t have her jeans. She sturred, her eyes moving about rapidly. "I don`t know what you`r talking about! Mage? Heheh no" She began with some nervous laughter before lying. "I just needed to check my hair you know.

Zelcys hissed, "I've been around long enough to know who are and who aren't mages," She said advancing upon Jessie, making sure not to kick the kitten by her feet. One of her paws grabbed a strand of Jessies hair and simply stated, "Whitened by Magic's presence, yet you're an unregistered mage." She said before her free paw's claws appeared, "You know what happened to unregistered mages, right?"

Jessie, scrambled up further onto the bed pressing her back agnist the wall. Her face pale and panicked, as Zelcy pointed out her hair and wipped out her claws. "Can`t we work out a deal?" She asked sweat dripping off her face, she normally wouldn`t but she had to and it wasn`t like it was her mom. "I know things. About the railroad." She said in a rash panic.

"A deal?" Zelcys asked, "Well... I could lighten your punishment..." She paused then licked her lips, "Were I so benevolent." She suddenly pounced with unusual grace onto the bed, her arms and legs positioned either side of Jessie, her tail between them so the girl had a good view of the blood-stained tip, "Your punishment is the same as many others who failed to register themselves in time. The blood from what I did has stained my tail... as a warning to others. Fail to register yourself as a mage and you'll suffer."

Jessie, looked down at the tip confused at frist before it dawned, on here. Virgin blood. She sweated a tad more, as she scooted farther away but still in grabbing distance. "What bout just information?" Sh said nervously. "Like who runs the railroad. Carl Axelrod." She felt guilty, for giving the name up for such a selfish reason but something inside her knew even that tidbit would not give the outcome Jessie would hope.

Zelcys ignored the pleas for just giving her information and used her forepaws to pin Jessie to the bed, her claws retracted but her weight enough to prevent struggling from being an effective release option, "Information isn't going to lessen your sentence... I don't serve A Czar anymore." She hissed quietly as the tail moved down to Jessie's legs, "Struggle and it'll make the punishment all the more painful." She added as her tail deftly moved along Jessie's clothes, seeking it's path to it's target.

Jessie was pinned to the bed, by the kitty`s large paws. She paled and stiffened, as her breathing slowed in fear. A shiver went down her spine as the tail, went down to her legs, and moved across her clothes. Her eyes widen like saucers in fear.

Spoiler:

Jessie breathed in and out faintly. "Yes..... mam.......,i.............promise." She just lied there stareing blankly at the celling.

"Good kitten~" Zelcys replied before walking out of the room and stretching before going to find something to eat.

After the Nequstrian left Jessie was left alone. She curled up after her ordeal and broke down into tears.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:50 pm

Jack was about to say something, when he heard a faint noise. Without saying anything, he wandered off, looking for the source of the noise.

It seemed almost...like...crying?
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:16 pm

Sensitive ears pick up the sound of crying, and Shee-Mei tilts her head at the sound. Jumping down from her perch on Jaide's shoulder, she follows the sound, and soon comes to the room she had left earlier. She could see a form on the bed, but wasn't sure who it was.

Jumping up, she sees that it was the other woman that was in the room with the cat lady, and she was crying. She looked like she was in pain, tears falling steadily down her face. "Mew?" Shee-Mei meows softly, before padding over softly towards the girls face, and licks her gently on the nose, before starting to purr.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 pm

Following the sounds of crying, Jack kept going, not noticing the cat slip past him.
He poked his head around the door, and a breath caught in his throat. He knew what this was. He had seen them before.

"Oh my..." he whispered, running up to her and crouching down. "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Jessie, didn`t notice the man poke his head in the door. To stricken by fear due to the cat licking her noise. She let out a loud yelp, as she flung the cat across the room, before seeing the man. She grabbed her covers and wraped them around her. "Go....please." She cried out tears dripping down her face.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Jack paused. Most people would have left, but he had seen many cases of this. Many of which he had been indirectly responsible for.
He walked over slowly, and knelt next to her.

"Take a deep breath. Calm yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Jessie tune all his words out and slapped him across the face. "You stay away from me!" She shouetd, pulling more covers around her. "Didn`t you`r cohort already do enough? Fucking Republic!" she shouted out of fear and anger.

Meanwhile Carl, also decide to investigate the tears, he turned on his hells and began to move his way up to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:25 am

Jack ignored the girl hitting him, and spoke quietly.
"Im not republic. Im CORE. Are you saying they did this to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Hissing, Shee-Mei lands on her feet, and streaks out of the room, fur puffed up in indignation and anger at what the lady had done. She was just trying to be friendly, no need to throw her across the room. If she was in human form, she would be crying too, because that hurt her feelings.

As she runs, tiny tears starting to form in her oddly colored eyes. She passes the dining area, and heads outside, to where the baths were, and heads to a tree. Using agiltiy only a cat can possess, she climbs it, and curls up on a high branch, about 15 feet from the ground, give or take. Her fur retains ins original state, and tiny tears fall from her huge eyes, her ears sagging slightly in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm

There were several things happening and Jaide was only vaguely aware of a few of them. One, her shoulder was pretty warm for a second and then cold again. Two, they seemed to have lost some people in the room. And three, her stomach was going to rip her apart if she didn't get anything in it soon.

She was unaware of the crying from the rooms upstairs and of the kitten's sadness as she made her way to the kitchen's chef. She placed an order and tapped her finger impatiently against the wood of the table.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Normally, she would of thrown a illusion over him or hoped through the mirror, but she wasn`t thinking straight. "No just ,just just go!" She shouted, tears dripping, as she got up and tried to walk, away, but acdintly dropping the blanket. The torn clothes around her senstive spot, in clear shight. Jessie turned red, and let out a slight meep, as she inched back towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Jack closed his eyes, picked up the blanket and held it out to her.
"Wrap it round yourself. I can get help, from the rest of CORE, as well as clothes for you."
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:52 am

Cress appeared out of thin air, silent like the killer who always loved to act like. He was holding two sandwiches. One was a meatball sub and the other a steak wrapped in warm mozzarella. He placed the second one in front of Jaide and smiled. "Sorry it took me son long to follow. Those kitchen door locks are tough bitches."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Zelcys was lost in thought at her actions... What Lucian had her do so many times had affected her it seems. And it only took moments for her to loose track of her path. Miraculously she didn't bump into anyone, or anything... until Carl turned around. She bumped straight into him, the momentum of her lighter body being quickly overcome by the male's and, due to the surprise of it, she fell backwards onto her back.

Normally she would get up but a weight was on top of her. She blinked to focus her eyes and saw that Carl had fallen on top of her. Her cheeks went bright red, only partially visible behind her fur, and she felt no need to get up any more, "Uh... uhm... Hi Carl!" She started, audibly embarrassed by having the man on her, "S-Sorry... about b-bumping into you." She added. God this is so wrong! How can a human do this to me so easily! Oh... Thank god those areas have yet to recede She thought to herself, her tail swishing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Carl found himself, on the floor. While not on the floor something had broken his fall. Zelcy`s to be exact. He was now pressed up on top of her. Carl blushed and quickly stood up. "oh, um sorry, I um didn`t meant to um, ya." He stammered out blushing while thrashing his neck. "I was just gonna go um, check out some crying from upstairs." He said, abesntly while his mind wandered back to the awkwardness of that moment.
.....................................................................................................................................................

Jessie, looked at the man, as she warped the blanket around herself, tears still streaming down. "Cor, co, Core?" She starmed out sitting back down on the bed. "I I was going there. With with the railroad. The underground railroad."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Zelcys stood an and laid a paw on Carl's shoulder, her head on the other, "Don't worry about the crying~ She's already being helped by others by now... probably ones more able to help her than us!" She said then smiled, "Come on... I wanna do something fun!"
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Carl felt a little unnerved by Zelcy as she put a paw, on his shoulder and her head on the other. Though he shrugged it off as nothing. It was odd how she seemed to know more bout the crying then him but she figured, she had just witnessed someone having a breakdown or the ilk. He could hear Ravthomas sigh deeply but tucked it way in his mind. "What kind of fun?" He asked raising a eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:36 pm

"Games!" She said with a giggle, "What kind of games do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Carl looked at her as she giggled. "Games?" Carl didn`t have much time for games, not in between "working" for the New Republic, and helping out Core, and managing the railroad. He began to rack his brain for the few games he had ever had time to play. "Hmm, suppose poker, blackjack, chess, and mahjong." The last of which was chimed in by, Ravthomas, who hadn`t played a good game of mahjong in ages.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:45 pm

"Wanna try some poker? No money in it though... haven't hidden any in my fur of late." She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26