The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Art

Go down 
+9
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Kinzville
Vulkan
Dethhollow
The Dark Princess
Chronos
Green-Eyed Demon
Dark Knight Darvello
Aroro
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aroro

Aroro

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Venice, Italy
Fourth Month of Our Lord, 1682 A.D.
Day 24

It was a warm day. Not cool, not hot, just a lukewarm. Many were wandering around the streets, chattering amiably and smiling at those who passed by. A young girl ran up to a woman with flyers, offering a blue flower that bode well for the woman's hair and complexion. With a genuine smile, the woman bent down and accepted the gift, pressing it to her nose and inhaling deeply. She exaggerated the smell of it, complimenting the little girl's skills. The girl blushed and looked down at the ground, bashfully creating a circle in the dirt with her feet. The woman tucked the flower behind her ear, asking how she looked. She got a giggle as a positive reply. The raven-haired woman patted the girl's head and went about her way towards the town square.

As the woman was walking, her face contorted to one of someone on a mission. She straightened out her back, her steps long and meaningful. People respectfully tilted their heads towards her, knowing who she was and what her intent was.

Freedom.

After the second year of slavery, Jaide broke free of the confines of the New Republic. The rest of the "servants" were released with her, some joining her in her cause. Thus was the creation of CORE. Since then, it had grown. They were rapidly gaining publicity and members. Mages spoke of them in hope whilst Paladins with disgust. Perhaps, one day, they would be seen as equals. But until then...

Jaide's fist tightened around the flyers as she ducked into an alleyway. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, stepping into the shadow of the wall. It caressed her skin like a lover, gently pulling her body into it. She felt the tugging become stronger as it transported her to Rome.

She reappeared in yet another alleyway. Manipulating the shadows, she covered her body in them until her face, figure, and form were unable to be made out. The muffled sounds of busy traffic and callers reached her ears, the loud sounds of the prosperous city never ceased to amaze her. Everything was so rushed. There seemed no time to breath in Rome. It disgusted her, as well as the headquarters not too far away.

Slinking like a cat, her feet moved her towards said building. She decided, in a brash outbreak of anger, that she would put CORE flyers on New Republic's headquarters. A way of saying "Fuck you!" without letting a sound leave her lips.

She knew she stuck out like a sore thumb. She knew the Paladins would come soon. Still, she couldn't bring herself to care. Escape would be all too easy.

She arrived at the tall, looming building and slapped a flyer on the front door, the adhesive sticking immediately. She did the same to the other door and stepped back to admire her handiwork.

Well, if she came this far, she might as well go all the way. She plastered the remaining flyers on every surface of the wall of the building. Maybe it was overdoing it, but who cares? She had a point to make.

She turned and began to walk away, searching for a shadow to leap into.

The Mana Grave

Asinoir stepped onto the grass. How long had it been since he last stepped foot on Earth? Twenty five years. Long years of waiting and watching. He turned to look at his family. The entire group was here, despite Asinoir's protests. James was a man, he had to learn the ways of war, yet his Lauren was just a little girl (never you mind the fact they were the same age) and his wife... well, there was no telling his wife no to a fight. Still, he would have felt better if they were home, safe, and away from conflict.

Yet, he was cursed with very stubborn women.

James' eyes burned with bloodthirst. He was brash, rough around the edges, and knew nothing of murder. Yet, he was so desperate to please his father (he would never admit it) that he was willing to spread crimson across the ground to make him proud. His fingers twitched, eager to withdraw Solace from its place on his back. As if feeling it, Asinoir laid a hand on James' shoulder and shook his head.

"First, we require more information," Chastised the father.

"They're enslaving magi," Hissed James, "What else would you need to know?"

Asinoir smirked, never having lost that trademark during his years in the Mana Plane, "We were once that eager. Look how it ended. No, James. We should find this CORE and make them an ally. Our small army will be nothing against Paladins and..." Asinoir's voice lowered to a whisper, as if the next word he was to speak was forbidden, "manaflayers."

James scoffed, "Stories of legend again, sir?"

"You know they exist."

James let out a bark of laughter, "Maybe being such an old man has muddled your brain and made you think up stories to scare young children."

"I don't need stories to scare you," Asinoir growled, his temper rising.

"So, you admit to being an old man?"

"Just get the fuck to walking."

James smirked triumphantly, looking more so like his father at that moment, "Yes, sir."
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm

"James!" Ret suddenly scolded, "None of that attitude to your father," She said with a sigh, "If you get in over year head and find magic denied you until you recover from wounds Asinoir has the right to say 'I told you so.'" She added.

Lauren let off a little giggle, "Don't worry mom, You know I can keep Jamesy out of trouble." She said with a smile, holding the staff her mother had given her in her off hand, "Besides, Jamesy, Don'tcha need my help for our awesome spells?"
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:39 pm

A shot rang out through the air as Cress grinned. The mage in the building opposite dropped out of view through the window. He stood and began to pack his gun up. A falcon cried out and perched on his shoulder. "Hello Archimedes. Looks like you have a message." Cress took the small piece of paper from the bird's leg. "Hmmm... 'Travel to Rome for a meeting and tell no one'." Cress stared out and into the air at nothing in particular.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Rome, Italy. Six hours later.

Lucian sighed as a he sat alone on his throne in the massive chamber that had once belonged to the Pope. Suddenly foot steps rang out and Cress was in front of him. "What is your command my lord?" The paladin kneeled front of Lucian.

"Cress." The Czar said as he stood and walk toward the door to the garden. "The mages have returned."

"What?!?" Cres couldn't believe his ears. "You mean the ones who Lord Falks spoke of?"

"The very ones. Unfortunately when I tried to contact him to help us he told, and I quote, 'Fuck the Police'." Lucian said and sighed as he stepped onto the patio. The smell of roses filled his lungs and he smiled. Cress followed him out. "Sir if I may ask, what do you want us to do about this?"

"I want you to take Arvein and the suspect up north to where the suspected CORE HQ is." Lucian pressed a small button and a secrete door opened in one of the pillars. He pulled a black mass out and handed it to Cress. "This will help you. I can no longer use, but I no that as long you hold it this thing will always taste the blood of a mage."

"Wha-" The black satin fell away to reveal the serrated katana manaflayer. "Thanks you sir!" Cress said and bowed again before leaving.

"Use it wisely." Lucian muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Chronos

Chronos

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm

The cool scent of blood wafted through the silent early morning. Emanciated winged bodies strewn in the wheat fields. Many were alive, barely clinging on. Others were long expired, stuck in an eternal pose of agony and starvation. Then there were freshly killed, healthy bodies. Many were decapitated, their bodies lined up much akin to a bundle of sticks. Others were missing limbs, often organs. Finally, there were fighters, the ones that were still alive. Only two or three were still struggling to stay on their feet.

Mieczyslaw was impressed. The two Crusniks were badly beaten but still strong against their enemy. Mieczyslaw wasn't an ordinary Jäger, the two had deduced. He was a Jäger from the Primordial Times, a first-generation monster. One of the Crusniks let loose all six wings and switched into 90% and flew at the superpriest. Mieczyslaw grinned and braced himself. He swiftly held the wings and ripped them off, simultaneously planting a kick in the Crusnik's face, breaking most of the skull. He pushed the Crusnik off and punched his head off, grinning. The second tried to run, but was bifurcated by Mieczyslaw's sword.

===~~~≈≈≈~~~===~~~≈≈≈~~~===

Greyson inspected a small black feather that descended to the ground. He held it and took a quick sniff. His ears pricked up, and began walking.
Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Trent walked calmly through the city bustling city known as Venice, in the Country of Italy. He saw many things, including crimes. One thing that he had always hated was when stronger people decided they were better than others because of their abilities, or even their size.

One of these crimes happened to be a man backed into the very back of a dark, gloomy alley. There where five large men blocking his path, and they were saying something about a debt that had to be paid for, and since he had no money, they would take his life.

"Get Him!" Said the Largest, who was obviously the leader of the brutes.

Trent quickly jumped into action, and kicked off of one of the Alley walls, landing in front of the defenseless man.

"I suggest you leave... You have no business here."

All Trent did to respond was shake his head, and then he spoke. "You have no right to take this man's life, even If he owes you money. The fact that you would makes you despicable, So I, as one raised by my father, who taught me respect, and compassion, will protect this man."

He didn't utter a single other word. He brought a crushing kick to the man on the farthest to the left. The man crumpled up, unconscious while he continued to beat into the other four. With-in minutes they were on the ground, groaning in pain.

The leader finally brought himself to say. "Wha... What are you?"

Trent turned, letting the man who was threatened run off. "I'm simply a man... Who is also a mage." And with those last words, he left the men to nurse their wounds in the damp alleyway.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Zelcys Milan flicked through the various papers on the desk an gathered them all up neatly into piles then grabbed the one she needed. The office her boss had given her had windows on both sides, allowing her to check most of the guards' positions easily, just by sticking her feline head out of them. Once she checked the were in position correctly, having done a Roll Call half an hour prior.

She purred softly and stretched then checked her task list for the day... She grinned before turning towards the exit of her office, letting one of her claws show. She left the room and used her claw to lock the door, knowing full well the only key was inside. Then retracted the sharp natural defence and scampering through the halls, eventually paused outside one set of doors, Lucian's room.

She cleared her throat before knocking and calling, "Lord Lucian~ It Zelcys. You requested my presence at this time... may I be permitted entry?"
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Arvein gave his target a funny look. A mage that they had been looking for for quite some time that suddenly appeared around thier hideout. The dark haired man hung, almost upside down, from one of the branches in a nearby tree suspended by a vast complex network of strings. His right arm was Practically being forced to bend in an unnatural way to support his weight. One leg was almost touching his head while the other was just dangling. His eyes widened with panic at his situation as he began trying to squirm around to try and get down.

And with all those wires tying the mage up, just below him it was obvious that there were in reality only four. Each wrapped around Arvein's fingers at both ends before dissapearing within his sleeves. Arvein the slacker, Arvein the assassin, Arvein the Mana Hunter.... His metal shoes had four spikes driven into the ground on each side to keep him upright.

"I told you not to struggle, man. Cress will have my head if you just died as soon as I caught you. I'm not even 100% sure how you managed to get up there." The mage gave him a fowl look as he tried to figure out a spell to escape. Unfortunately, the best he could come up with was to keep struggling. "Don't be like that, you'll regret it! Well, not really, but still.... I'm not cleaning up the mess!"

"Go eat a turd, Paladin mutt!" The mage shouted back as resentfully as he could, continuing to struggle before a little bit of the thread keeping him suspended loosened.

Arvein looked back at the ground, then at the mage. "I don't think you can survive the fall.... It's a pretty long way down, right?" He loosened some strings so he could scratch his head, accidently spinning the mage around sideways a little.

The mage continued to struggle. "Screw you! Screw you and all your filthy blood-soaked kind, Republic s-" Suddenly, the mage fell out of the wires and fell straight twords the ground.

*SNAP*

The Mana Hunter retracted his wires. With a flick of his right wrist, the left spool detatched from under his sleeve and hid under his right, freeing his hands. "Hey...." Arvein walked up to the mage's broken body, unsure exactly how to handel this. "You alive, bro?" He picked up a nearby stick and poked at the man a few times. "I want to know how you hid from us for so long.... Even Carl couldn't pin you down."

Well, he was definately dead. No use trying to get more information out of him. The assassin lazilly walked off back into thier hideout. He'd just tell Cress when he came back.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:19 am

A child sits on the floor of his house, a tiny plastic knight in one hand, and a small plastic horse in the other. He briefly wonders where his family is, but that thought is swiftly pushed from his mind, as the knight begins to attack the horse, and the horse head butts the knight in order to make him go away.

He is normal. He doesn't think anything of grown-up matters; much of his time is spent playing with toys. His family is not rich, but has enough money to care for him, and overall, life is comfortable.

How little he knew.

Instantly, he hears a noise, and his mother runs in, a scared look on her face. The child squeaks a greeting, only for her to pick him up and almost throw him under a table. He looks up, and she grabs him by the shoulders, and says something about being quiet. He still has the little plastic knight in his hands, and he holds onto it tighter, as if it could come to life and help him with whatever is going on.

He waits, for a few minutes. Then the door to his house crashes open, and standing in the doorway are people, appearing to be made of metal. They walk in as if they own the house, holding what appeared to be blades, with red on the end. The child notices a similarity between them and his knight.

His mother runs in again. This time she carries a knife, and runs at the men. They react, but are too slow, and the knife buries itself into one of their shoulders. The metal man cries out, and swings his blade, cutting her head clean from her shoulders.

Gone. Someone who had cared for the child, who he knew so well, someone who had almost been his whole world at his young age, gone, all gone. In a simple, meaningless act of violence.

It is all too much. His innocent mind cannot handle it much longer. Then he does something that will change his life forever, and turn him into something worse than the metal men he just saw.

He begins to cry.

He cannot stop himself, and the metal men notice. One walks into the room, and pulls him from under the table by his neck, the little knight still clutched in his four year old hand. He doesn't resist, and doesn't even move as the metal man shakes him, as if he is as much of a toy as the little knight. As he does this, the child looks up, and feels an emotion that he has never felt before.

Rage. Pure, unadulterated, Rage.

He swings his arm, the knight still grasped in it, with all his four-year old might. The tiny armoured foot flies through the air, and buries itself in the metal man's eye.

The man screams. He throws the child against a wall, nearly stunning him. The child can hear him yelling, but his vision is blurred, so he can barely see what he is doing.

Minutes pass. The child's vision returns to see one more of the metal men, standing over him, blade in hand. The child closes his eyes, and waits. Waits for the end to come.

But it doesn't. The man sheaths his blade and picks the child up, carrying him outside. From what the child can see, it is devastation outside, corpses lying in the streets, houses on fire, and screams assaulting his ear drums.

But he is alive. Why?

The child thinks, and can only realise one solution. One thing he can do to survive. Even in his young mind, it is the only thing that makes sense, and he whispers it before he blacks out.

"I must be friends with the metal men."

From then on, Jack Arclai was dead. All that remained was the Weeping Raven.

Jack's eyes flicked open. He didn’t scream. He never did when he had this nightmare.

Every. Fucking. Night. The same thing, over and over, the same moment. What was it? A curse? Just so he could never forget what he had done?

He got up, and put his head in his hands, still shaking, and letting tears slowly drip from his eyes, before he composed himself.
"No…pull yourself together…it’s the past…you can still do some good…you just need to find them…"
He stood up, and pulled on his armour and cloak. He left the inn, and didn’t even acknowledge anyone in his path. They could have been dead for all he cared.
He walked outside. And looked around.
"Now…to find C.O.R.E…" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:30 am

A rather tall Dutch man with dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and various marks on his hands was sitting at a desk in the paladin HQ in Rome. Papers and files were scattered across his desk, to outside eyes it would look disorganized but Carl knew where everything little thing in the heap was and why it was there.Currently Carl was filling out you`r typical prisoner forum regrading the mage outside, researching for a few other cases, fact checking his reports, and updating a map of the known mage safe houses. He manged to leave a lot out of his reports without them seeming to suspicious, and he was careful to only put down red harings or the safe houses he knew could protect themselves or were to be emptied soon. He took a break from writing and took a quick look around the HQ. Barely anyone there so he reached under his desk and pulled out a jug of pure Dutch Ale and began to swing it, while looking sadly with love sick eyes at a picture of Zelcys Milan wondering if she even knew he existed .He then saw his partner Arvein walk in and frowned at the look on his face. "You killed him didn`t you?"

Jessie sighed as she walked around the dingy old kitchen in the run down New Haven home. Her mom wasn`t home yet so she was stuck doing things on her own, she sat down with a bowl of cold raccoon meat gumbo as Eddy the Chipmunk she had found in the shower a few years back ran up her shoulder. In between spoonfuls she was fixing a string on her Harp, newer instruments were arising but she preferred a classic interments like the harp. In almost the same way she preferred more classic weapons like daggers.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:15 pm

The Mana Graves

James frowned at his mother's scolding but said nothing about it.

"Yes, Lauren, I do need you for those spells," James said, shaking his head at her embarrassing nickname, "You haven't stopped calling me that since we were kids. I suppose it's too much to ask for you to stop now?"

He let his green eyes scan the area. They were definitely in some sort of cemetery. Random tombstones marked graves, a testament of who they were. Flowers often scattered on the ones with the slab of stone. Others were unmarked, completely anonymous and deserted. James frowned a bit more deeply. It seemed very unfair to whoever lay beneath.

He wondered their stories. He felt the ground vibrate beneath him; it was humming with energy dissipated from the bodies. The feeling was quite intense. He was no where near an Earth mage yet he could feel it. The figured the area was dense with the energy and that's what led the portal here.

James knew his father came to the same conclusion as he. There was a solemn look on Asinoir's face as he carefully navigated the graves, desperately trying not to step on any of them. James rolled his eyes, damn superstitions. Still, as a sign of respect to the fellow mages, James watched where his feet went.

It was a pretty nice day altogether. James was itching to get to their destination quickly. However, he couldn't move quickly in his human form. He wouldn't be able to fly in his Mana spirit form either, as neither of his primary elements were useful with wind. He could probably shift into his spirit form and do an awkward long jump thing for a little while but that'd tire him out quickly. It'd be even quicker in his human form.

And he'd be damned if he was gonna ask for help.

Asinoir checked the map they had brought along as James was weighing his options. They were at the mass burial site for mages. It seemed that even in death they were separate from the magicless. New Messina wasn't far away. Sources said there was something going on in New Haven but that would be a very far trek.

He walked to Ret's side and showed her the map as he pointed at the various places, "Where do you think we should go, my love?" He asked.

Rome

Jaide moved quickly into yet another alleyway. She inhaled deeply, ready to transport herself back to Venice. A familiar tugging sensation occurred as the shadows pulled at her. Yet, she felt like she wasn't in control of them. A voice whispered in her mind, the hoarse sound of the shade that dwelled within her.

Not yet, It ordered, forcing the shadows to cease. It dispelled the disguise she had cast on herself. She ground her teeth in frustration. The shade was about as uncontrollable as a baby's cries. It chose when and where to give her powers, a consequence of the deal they struck so long ago.

Well what the hell did you want me to do here? Jaide snapped at the being inside. She was answered with silence. Her jaw and fists clenched, nearly screaming in exasperation as she exited the alleyway.

Deciding that perhaps now would be a good time to check on how the magi slaves were doing, she made her way to the center of the town. There was a large fountain and a man dressed in flamboyant clothing was juggling fireballs for the crowd's amusement. There was a fake smile on his face, one Jaide saw through immediately. She felt anger boil in her veins, outraged by the fact her fellows were forced to be no more than jesters, a source of entertainment for the sheep-like audience.

She fought with herself not to snatch the man away. She was no longer incognito and surely would be recognized if she did so. Instead, she moved silently towards the edge of the crowd, close to the jester. She watched with sadness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Jack sighed. He knew how well CORE hid itself. But that didn’t make him any less frustrated when he couldn’t find any of them. He was a excellent tracker, but he had found neither hide nor hair of any CORE members. They were good. Maybe he could get a few tricks from them…

He hopped to another roof. He was going to be here all week…maybe he needed to…
He spotted something out of the corner of his eye, he poked his head over the edge of the roof, and looked down. There was a figure down there, who appeared to be obscured in something…were those shadows?
As he watched, the shadows seemed to dissipate, revealing a dark skinned woman in black clothing. As he watched her, Jack couldn’t help smiling.

A mage, who obviously didn’t want to be seen. Two and Two make four. Perfect. With any luck, she would lead him to the rest of C.O.R.E…

At least, that was the plan.

Azirak's eyes flicked open. A quick glance outside told him that it was early morning, which was strange, as he went to bed pretty late.
The sound of crying hit his ears, and he remembered. Lethin and Suli…this was early, even for them.
He rolled over, and kissed the back of Marnelia's neck.
"Hey…" he whispered. "Sorry, but I think the twins are hungry…"
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Cress slowly cruised through the streets. So far he had seen very little that alerted him. Then all of a sudden the manaflayer began to hum a bit. "Magic..." He whispered. He scanned the area but saw no one suspicious. There was a juggler in the center but he had been cleared. Then he saw her, the brazillian beauty. "Wait... she matches the description of the CORE leader."

Cress pulled up across the street and stepped out of the car, straightening his tie and placing on a pair of pince-nez sunglasses. He made sure the manaflayer was completely hidden in the car then went over. He came close and spoke to her with a warm smile. "Excuse me miss. I'd like to know if it hurt. Uhh, when you fell from heaven that is."
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:11 pm

The hairs on the nape of Jaide's neck rose. She had the overwhelming feeling that she was being watched. It was directly aimed at her, unlike if someone was just gazing across the crowd. Jaide broke her line of sight away from the juggler, scanning the audience. Finding no one of interest there, yet still feeling uneasy, she started to broaden her scope.

Before she could look at the rooftops, a man approached. He had a certain feeling about him that gave Jaide and the shade within her discomfort. It writhed inside of her before coiling up and retreating into the recesses of her mind, taking its magic with it and leaving only her basic spells behind. She sent it a sarcastic remark of graciousness before turning and facing him.

He was dressed in plain clothing, no silver coin or New Republic logo to be seen. She assumed he was a simple Roman... yet he seemed... off. She put up her guard.

When he asked if she fell from heaven, a small, amused smile graced her face. He had an accent, one she didn't recognize. And his one liners! Goodness...

"I'm not sure where you're from... but lines like that won't work on the women here," Jaide replied with a small tilt of her head, "I appreciate the effort, though. If you'll excuse me," Jaide then turned to begin to walk away. Something about him made her and her shade uncomfortable and she wasn't sure if she wanted to hang around until she found out why.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Jack kept watching the mage, as she walked through the crowd. He remained as quiet as possible, making sure not to lose her.
As he watched, a man walked up to her, and said something. Who could it be, another C.O.R.E member? Interesting...

He moved over another few roofs, getting closer to the pair. Who thought tracking was so bloody hard...
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm

The half-spirit closed ehr eyes for a moment then said, "Whichever's closer. If there's a toss up 'tween them then it's New Messina." She answered.

"Mom... What exactly are we doing here again?" Lauren asked

"Espionage. We're basically going to infiltrate the populace to find out info about this New Republic and C.O.R.E... That way when the rest of the army comes through we'll know when and where to strike." She answered, "Not the most.. warlike of tasks but without knowledge then we'll just fail again." She then chuckled, "Come on, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Marneila pushed herself up, nodding as she maneuvered her way into their daughter's bedroom. Seating herself awkwardly initially before actually getting comfortable and then scooping the twin babies up in her arms, bringing them to her breasts, "There you go little ones~" she cooed as they began to feed, the two children now silent.

Sylas sighed as he sat in the family's lounge, all four of his arms folded as he was concentrating on something.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Cress reached out and gently grabbed her arm. "One liners? I could have just started out with "I'm a paladin, wanna go on a date?", but I think that would have gotten a worse reaction." He looked across the plaza to see a few other paladins watching him. They were waiting for a signal.

He knew if they tried to take her, his mission would get stuck up in the red tape of the police system. He also knew that if he let her go he wouldn't get this chance again. That's why he did the only thing he could think of. "I know what you are. I saw you during a raid in New Messina and I want to join you. I'm sure you can use a paladin among your ranks."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Greyson calmly moved through the alleyways of New Republic, making sure to avoid contact with anyone. Keeping to his Crusnik form he kept in his wings and kept a normal appearance in black jeans, a grey t-shirt with a red and black flannel shirt and black walking shoes. He noticed some men sprawled on the floor and stopped.

"Um...should I ask?"

Mieczyslaw walked up to the tip of a cliff and looked over down to New Republic and sighed.

"Hopefully I can get a boat without causing distractions."
Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Trent turned on his heal to meet the man. He was almost as tall as him, and had surprisigly almost perfect features.

"Well... They weren't the best of people... So I took it upon myself to dispose of the trash... What brings you here?" He said sternly. Trent was suspicious of the man... He could feel his power.

He extended his hand, and looked him in the eyes. "Name's Trent..."
Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Trent nodded, a little shocked from his answer to how he got there.

"That almost sounds like a fairy tail to tell the truth, but these days, there is nothing that is impossible..."

He thought for a second, now processing the statement while he withdrew his hand.

"Bloodraven... I swear I've heard that name before... I can't place my finger on it either..." He pondered out loud, and realized he hadn't given his last name.

"Oh... My last name is Erund... I should tell you of courtesy..."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Greyson crossed his arms and nodded.

"Erund...say. Your father wouldn't happen to have the first name Drake, would he?"
Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Trent slowly nodded, thinking of whether this was a coincident or not. He looked at the man once more... and tried to remember.

"I can't remember if he talked about the name BloodRaven a lot... He always said that a man with the last name BloodRaven was his dearest friend... his first name was uh... Azreal! Is that your father? Married to Robin?"

It finally clicked... He knew that they had been brought together, the sons of their fathers closest friends, and were now talking as if they were friends themselves already.

"Wait... I can thank your father for this..."

He snapped his fingers, and a spark of fire flew up, and grew into a ball about the size of a pumpkin, and quickly dispersed, revealing a fresh apple pie.

"You don't know how much I love doing that..."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Greyson raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Destiny. Ain't she mysterious? It's awesome to meet you Trent. And yes, the pie!" Greyson shot a fist in the air.

"Epic piemancy."
Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Trent gave a great smile, and wrapped one of his arms around the man, resting his hand on his far shoulder.

"Yup... Well, You know this means we're going to follow in our father's footsteps right? I think Destiny wants us to be the spitting image of them... How is Azreal doing? Dad has been a bit depressed ever since Mom died a while back. He slowly got better, but he never fully recovered..."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

"Your mother died? T'is a shame. Dad never found out." Greyson noticed a man struggling to get up and stomped on his head, making a small crater.

"He'll be out for a while. Dad's in war, but should be returning. Although I don't know when."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forsaken Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next