The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Art

Go down 
+9
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Kinzville
Vulkan
Dethhollow
The Dark Princess
Chronos
Green-Eyed Demon
Dark Knight Darvello
Aroro
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronos

Chronos

The Forsaken Art - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Greyson shrugged, letting his hand glide along the water.

"My father is a very kind and warm-hearted individual. The only person Cyprus actually smiles to. Dad is a very calm guy, but he has a strong spirit and holds the title of Angel of Wrath. That means that of all the Crusniks existing right now, his physical strength is second to none. Not even our leader, Regulus Archibold van Goldenblade, comes close to my father. Mother... I haven't seen her in over fifteen years. Mom was the sweetest woman I knew, so kind and caring for me." He sighed.

"Hey, we're here," Mircana said. The trio exited the boat and walked slowly into the city. Slowly they approached a tall building and entered it, just at the edge of the city. As they got upstairs Greyson's hair became silver and shaggy, extending to his waist. His eyes turned gold and he appeared wearing a brown short-sleeved kimono top with black pants and mesh armor underneath. Katanas formed at his sides, and he looked back at Trent.

"Ready with that sword? You're taking the lead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Trent took in a deep breath. He nodded to Mircana, and brought a finger up to his lips. He slowly walked towards the door, drawing the Jager-killing sword, and opened it slowly.

A jager looked at him, and was quickly distracted by a pie to the face. While the enemy was distracted, he ran him through, and sliced his head off, then proceding to burn it.

"Well that leaves... 1,2,3... Stay still damnit! 4, 5,... 6! 2 for each of us... And remember! You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter! Smiles on your faces!"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Mircana shook her head.

"Greyson, take my kills. Im going after Tristan." A human in the back growled and spoke in a thick Russian accent before a Jäger grabbed him and jumped out the window. The others approached the trio and grinned, cracking their knuckles. Greyson nodded to Trent before rushing in and unsheathing both katanas. He bifurcated one of them, roundhousing the other into a desk. Mircana nodded, simply flying outside without wings. The Jäger rushed at Greyson and attempted to punch him. He dodged, crescent-kicked and decapitated it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Trent grinned, and ran at his two Opponents. He jumped over them easily, and landed on ones head with a Crunch.

He heard the sickening snap, and jumped off, landing a foot away from the other Jager. He took his sword, and cut him twice, once Vertically, horizontally, and once across the chest for good measure.

Both of his opponents fell to the ground, dead, and he walked over to Greyson, stabbing through the last Jager for him.

"Well... Were is Mircana?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Greyson sheathed one katana and looked out the window.

"Chasing our target." He pointed at the sword. "That's not going to last much longer." He stretched an arm out to a Jäger corpse, tree like vines ripping from his arm and began draining the corpses. After five minutes he retracted the vines and rubbed his wrists. "C'mon. This last Jäger will be tough." He closed his eyes and sheathed his second katana. He clasped his hands together and performed hand seals.

Serpent --> Ox --> Boar --> Dragon --> Dog --> Horse

Two seven foot red-skinned oni appeared, wielding massive spiked clubs.

"Master Bloodraven," they said. "Who shall we be bludgeoning in your honor?" Greyson jumped outside with the demons.

"The Jäger my sister's after. C'mon Trent!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Trent simply followed Greyson, and his new Comrades, if you could call them that, and he jumped out of the window.

He saw the jager, and stopped beside of Greyson.

"Well... Are we gonna do this?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Mircana formed a blood spear and stopped as the Jäger and human stopped in front of a peculiar building. Greyson stopped, unsheathing his katanas while the oni prepared to lunge over. The Jäger created a massive earth spear from the ground, spinning it in his hand. The human screamed in his thick Russian accent and the Jäger dashed forward. Mircana tossed the spear, missing the Jäger but impaling the human through the head, pinning him to the building's wall. The oni guarded Mircana, clashing with the Jäger.

"Trent, when I give the symbol, decapitate the son of a bitch." The oni fought hard but were thrown off. Greyson nodded. "Now!"
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Anna kept her eyes completely away from Emma, focusing instead on Aldron as he lept up and hugged her, enveloping Amanda as well, before setting them down and allowing his daughter to help the wounded girl to a doctor. Anna glanced back at the four strangers by Jaide, before turning back and helping the doctor with Amanda.

Aldron on the other hand, moved to stand beside Jaide, keeping a eye on the strangers and a hand on his hammers, his runes glowing brightly under his almost transparent, sweat soaked shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Trent nodded, and jumped, slicing at his neck the exact moment he needed to, and his head slid off with a thud.

He wiped his hands clean, and Turned to the Others.

"Well... That was... Entertaining..."
Back to top Go down
nield

nield

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Amanda watched the newcomers as the doctor worked. She'd cooled the area around the wound so the doctor didn't have as much mess to work with, which was likely in her favour. "so.... who the heck are you guys?" Amanda said, her tone starting to regain its usual icy tone. "I mean, we get attacked, one of our own.... and then you show up. What reason do we have to trust you, complete strangers?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Greyson approached the body of the Jäger and looked down on it. The Jäger's foot went up and ripped his kimono off, leaving him in his short-sleeved see through mesh armor top. He dismembered it easily and sighed.

"Quite. If I may ask." The oni approached Greyson and hugged him.

"We're sorry master Bloodraven!"

"Please...stop...it's fine...and I can't breathe." They let go of him and smiled. Greyson rested his hands on their shoulders.

"Please, its fine. Go have some sake and steak back at my house. It's on the house." With that they cheered as they disappeared. Mircana looked around.

"Guys, there's a crowd."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Trent grinned, and Snapped his fingers. He began to swirl his hand around, and around, a trail of flames following it, and seeming to stay in the form of a giant fire wall.

"Well... Let's go... Mircana, Can you make us go poof now?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 pm

"No," she said calmly. "We're going inside that building." Greyson looked.

"Eyup, the guy's head flew through the wall. Nice brolic toss sis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Trent sighed again.

"But... Oh lets just go..."

He let the flames die down, and pushed through them unscathed, and did the same to the crowd. He went straight into the building, kicking down the door when it wouldn't open.

"Cmon..."
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:54 am

The taxi cab driver had asked for payment, while they were driving down the streets of Naples towards Carl`s "sisters" house. It was at that moment, that Carl noticed he had nothing on him, besides literately the shirt on his back. He was "urged" out of the cab by the seven shooter the driver was loading. Carl walked, to his "sisters" house all the way on the other side of Naples, before finding that she nor her assistant were home. He didn`t have his report, anyways so he just left the city and made his way on foot to the ferry. He made it, at last and manged to barter with the guard to let him on without paying on the grounds that he was law enforcement, and was needed in New Haven. Once off the boat, he made his way on foot to the city of New Haven. Once inside the city, he walked into the rich snobby area. He passed one of the pent house buildings he had lived in before moving to Rome. He made his way towards a small office building and found-the paladin office on the second floor. He plopped down at his desk hoping no one would ask for the records from the Vatican catacombs, that he had left in his living room.

Jess sighed and decided to stick more close to home today, as she straped on her daggers, and made her way into the alleyways convecting the slums to the more prominent parts of the city.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 am

Jaide flinched under Aldron's seething glare. She understood and she knew this was very hard on the father.

"We'll get the..." Jaide choked on the next word, "Funeral," She winced again, "Preparations ready. Just let me know what you need." She noticed the look on the youngest woman's face and walked over to her, "It'd be best if you weren't in here... thank you for paying your respects, even if it was someone you didn't know."

Anna arrived with the injured Amanda. Jaide looked up and noticed them, but she couldn't keep eye contact.

"We should leave them alone," Jaide said, gesturing at the twin and the father. She forced everyone but Amanda, Anna, Aldron, and any other injured out of the infirmary. She was standing in the main entrance room.

Jaide heard a lot of shuffling of feet and the thundering of massive paws. Entering the infirmary was the tiger, Charlie, his looming presence sending off waves of humble, yet noticeable, power. Jaide tilted her head in respect and Charlie returned the gesture.

"I am sorry for my coldness but there are a few issues we need to address. This is the Adonis family. Asinoir, Ret, forgive me ma'am for not saying your full name but it escapes me at the moment, and their children, James and Lauren."

"Children?!" Jaide parroted, looking between all four of them, "There's no way! Siblings, maybe, but they're far too young."

If a cat could smile, Charlie did, "Which brings me to the next point. They are Mana Spirits."

Jaide rubbed at her temples, "Which are?"

"Aliens," Charlie said simply. Jaide sputtered and looked at Charlie and then the four Adonis'.

"I was joking," Charlie deadpanned, "They are from a separate realm. Asinoir was originally from Earth. It is complicated but they do not age at the same rate as humans."

"Oh, wonderful. I've got immortal aliens in my waiting room," Jordyn said sarcastically. The migraine was beginning to build and she rubbed her temples a little more furiously.

"Oh yes, and the mayor would like to see you," Charlie added.

"What could he possibly want now?" She asked, closing her eyes. She hung her head back and groaned.

"It seems that Trent has created quite a scene," Replied Charlie.

"Such as?"

"He killed several people."

"WHAT?!" Jaide shouted, her eyes snapping open.

"The details are fuzzy at this moment but the mayor is not very happy with CORE, Trent, or you."

"Of course not..." Jaide grumbled, grinding her teeth, "Make sure the Adonis family is settling in okay. They mentioned needing to find a broken plane. Give them access to our library. I'm going to wring Trent's neck," She growled.

"JACK!" Jaide shouted, "Follow me. It's time you met the general."

And with that, Jaide stomped off in search of her second in command.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 am

Jack lifted his head from deep thoughts as Jaide called his name. He spared a glance at the Twins father, and couldnt help sighing. It made him think. What of all those he had killed in battle before? He had condoned his own actions by saying that they had made their choice. Not any more. What of the paladins he had killed? Did they have a choice between serving the new republic and starving on the streets? Did they have loved ones that mourned their death? Could this scene be played out many times across the country...because of him, and the rest of C.O.R.E?
His thoughts were interrupted by Jaide calling his name.
"Follow me. It's time you met the general."
He nodded slowly.
"Very well." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:32 pm

"You alright, Jack?" Jaide asked. She was still seething in rage, her mixed emotions of the day all clumping into just anger. She would have to process everything later. When she was alone. Still, her own internal turmoil didn't mean she didn't notice Jack's solemnity.

He looks very depressed, commented her shade. Jaide bit her tongue, both literally and figuratively. Quite honestly, it was none of her business. That, and it was understandable to be upset. Someone just died. It wasn't an easy thing to process.

The pair encountered a crowd. Jaide assumed that this was were Trent was. She clenched her fists and ordered, "Get out," in a tone that had heads turn. The audience started to dissipate, leaving just Jack, Jaide, Trent, and two others. Jaide looked at the two curiously. The shade within her writhed uncomfortably.

Crusniks, said the lesser demon.

Crusnik or not, I'll need to speak to them. Privately. Jaide replied. There was a mutual understanding between the two of them. Her eyes turned pitch black, the whites disappearing. It was a sign of the shade's power. Suddenly, Jaide's shadow spiraled out of control, becoming less and less formed like her. It swirled and spun, stretching and reaching upwards. Suddenly, it shot out horizontally and cloaked the five of them in darkness.

The darkness shimmered for a bit and small bits of light poked through the shadows. She effectively put them into a temporary box. It was easily shattered but provided a good tent for privacy.

After the room was formed, Jaide was given full control again. Her eyes returned to their normal color and she, quite literally, stomped up to Trent. Her small frame grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, tippytoeing in the process.

"What the fuck have you done?!" She yelled, "Our livelihood relies on Venice being on our side. And what do you do? You go on a murdering spree. In Venice. In BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT!" Jaide released Trent while glaring at him, "They made a deal with us, Trent. We make sure their lives are peaceful, we keep our violence away from them, and they'll let us stay here and not tell the New Republic. Add this mess onto the meeting going south and we are going to have a very, very pissed off mayor."

"What the fuck were you thinking?!"
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Jack watched with nothing more than quiet interest.
And he did find it interesting. In his book, generals were cowardly pieces of shit who sat back drinking wine while their soldiers died for causes that had been decided by people they didnt even know. Trent didnt seem to be like that. It was certainly an improvement.

He sat and watched, hoping that it wouldnt turn violent, but ready to intervene if it did.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Greyson stepped in front of Trent, knowing he wasn't the one to blame. Still a yokai he sighed, arms outstretched in case he were to be attacked. Through piercing golden eyes he calmly talked to the woman who, if he didn't intervene, would probably hurt him.

"Just stop the goddamned yelling. Do not blame this mortal, as he was intertwined with my duties in an assassination mission. The man who was killed was secretly plotting to destroy Venice and annex it for a distant Russian guerrilla faction. He was hoping to use the Jager he recruited to take this building here as a base of operations to usher in the guerrilla army's arrival. This mortal child is not to blame, and is your group here." He spoke with sternness and emotionless, eyes locked in on Jordyn. Mircana hid behind Trent, peering from his side.

"Brother gets very scary when he gets like this. Please, assure your friend that he means no harm." Greyson sighed, letting his arms fall and grabbing the Jager's body, draining it of blood from his grip on its neck.

"The Department of International Affairs will talk with the Venetian government on the matter, and as an ambassador of the Holy City, I'll make sure to clear your name. Do not fret, the Venetian government and Arce are allies by trade and military. I'll settle this." He shook his head, turning about face and reverting to his Crusnik form, expanding all six wings.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Cress stepped out of the car by himself. He had ditched the paladin recruit in a tavern then headed back to New Republic HQ. People were bustling around outside. People Cress had never seen outside of their offices. Some where sobbing and others were looking around apprehensively. A few seconds later a stretcher was being pulled out the building.

A figures sat on top underneath a white sheet. However Cress knew exactly who it was. "Lucian..." He said under his breath. Cress turned to a nearby paladin. "What happened here?"
"No one knows. The czar ordered every one out of his chambers so he could think. After a couple hours of silence we came back in and found him stabbed to death." The man replied.
"Shit." Cress sighed. This was definitely going to put a damper in his plans.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Zelcys looked out of her window... and looked horrified... she could smell the fat Czar's body anywhere and it was under the sheet. She bounded down the stairs, holding Grungineer. She skidded to a halt near Cress with a frown, hearing the paladin's explanation, "Well don't just stand there, find the killer," She hissed, "The populace will demand justice for such a thing after all!"
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Cress looked at Zelcys. "The killer is most likely long gone by now. First we have to find a repla-" He was interrupted by the arrival of a black steam car. The person in the driver's seat rolled down his window and said two words to Zelcys and Cress. "Get in."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Zelcys split Grungineer into it's duel sword form and held them in separate paws before getting in. She wasn't happy with what was going on, "That's four months of scheduling down the drain... Costs far too much to get the right ink and paper for this kind of job..." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm

"Well you won't have to worry about that." One of the hooded figures said. The car took off with a groan and Cress barely had time to put his seat belt on.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Cress do you mean to tell me that Lucian didn't notify you?" The other man said.
"Of what?" His voice was beginning to sound panicky.
"Lucian left the position to you." The driver said. The car came to a stop in front of a small law office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art   The Forsaken Art - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next