The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)

Go down 
+11
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Dethhollow
The Dark Princess
Kinzville
Rorschach
Green-Eyed Demon
Vulkan
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Devil Hunter Silver
Aroro
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa!

If James and Lauren are twins and TFA II is 25 years after TFA I... wouldn't that make James 24?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm

My B, homes! >.>

Everyone so far is accepted. IC is up!

WWEEEEEEEE! WEEEEEEEEE, WEEEEEEE, WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:13 am

The Underground Rail Road: (Dear Ro let me know if you want me to change any of it) It starts in New Haven, a rather large slum. Young boy Mages, and even some older ones if they have the ability to blink,flash step, and etc are put to the task of selling papers and delivering mail. Lately mainly in New Haven, where people are getting sick of the living conditions these Paper boys have been printing propaganda. They`ve been printing small one or two page pamphlets, and hiding them in with the rest of the newspapers. That`s not been the only uprising in New Haven. Recently enough contacts have been formed, that a underground railroad system to get magi out of New Haven and into Venice. If you show interest in the railroad to a local paper boy, and if the other members of the railroad think they can trust you, you were will a white sealed envelope in the mail. The envelope will hold a small letter detailing where to be and when, and a small sliver resagtion coin if needed,the coins are gotten from other enslaved magi who are forced to work at the nearby (if Ro allows) New Haven coin production plant. . Once you meet, with the group, you`ll be travailing with the march begins You start in New Haven and in the cover of night begin you`r walk out of the slum. You go from New Haven, to Napples, to Rome (where the coins are most needed, and where they lose a lot of the magi they travel with, it`s the most dangerous part of the journey) up through the Choosen ruins, across the Po and into Venice. You`ll set up camp along the way, in between city's. Once in Venice you`ll ether be recruited into C.O.R.E. or slowly introduced into its society.

That`s how the railroad process works though threes always room for complication.
Back to top Go down
nield

nield

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Name: Amanda lorndrest 'driegrun'

Origin (Country or Planet): Unknown, she doesn't speak of her past

Race: Human

Affiliation: supposedly to C.O.R.E, but she truly follows an information broker known only AS 'The Broker', who's symbol is a five-headed hydra

Appearance: physically very striking, Amanda tends to downplay her beauty by wearing old and tattered clothes and wearing her auburn hair in a mess of dirty, grass accumulating manner. Her face, which would cause heads to turn on its own has been battered and bruised, pockmarked by scars and other afflictions. Her well-proportioned bust is hidden underneath several layers of grimy old clothes. Her icy blue eyes ae ice cold, and one look tells most people that not only does this woman not like you now, she never will.

Personality: Amanda is very cold and untrusting, the only person she has ever been known to have warmed to us The Broker

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): Amanda ha a few knives and shoe. Blades she keeps on he person most of the time, but she prefers to fight using her mastery of martial arts

Spells: hypothermia: Amanda is able to dramatically reduce the temperature of her target.
Liquid puppet: Amanda is able to control water based life forms for a short time before she gets exhausted.
Liquid flow control: Amanda can direct liquids to go any direction she pleases, even and especially if that direction causes the liquid to burst through skin and kill a person.
Icicles: Amanda can shape ice into icicles and fling them at a foe

Notable Traits: A hybrid water/ice mage, Amanda is able to wreak many different kinds of havoc on the highly liquidous Human body.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Name: Ezekial
Nickname: Assassin of the flames.
Zodiac: Taurus
Alignment: Neutral, but leaning towards CORE

Physical attributes: Ezekial is a strong fighter who's able to deal out massive amounts of damage with his weapons. While not extremely fasts, he makes up for this by able to think quickly on his feet.
Body Type: He has a tall, slender build with quite a bit of toned muscle. Written down his left arm in enochian are the words "The fall of man will be at the hands of my blade". Most of his body is covered in scars and burn marks, gifts from training with the Kenni no uge.
Dress: Ezekial wears no covering on his torso. Instead he wraps the chains of his weapon around himself. His pants are a blue hakama. Diagonally across his torso is a leather band that keeps a rarely used katana strapped to his back.
Voice: Surprisingly, Ezekiel speaks in a rather soft voice for the swordsman that he is.
Personality: Ezekiel is always watchful of not only his opponent, but also his blades. One little slip up and could end slicing himself to ribbons. In conversation and personal matters he tends to be very talkative, always masking his true feelings on a subject.
History: Not so long ago there existed a race of very special warriors. Know as the Halem Hellex, the people were picked from the very best warriors of other races. The society of the Halems was one of peace. They were a very wise people with little need for rules..... save for one: A Hallem Hellex is not allowed to mate with another.
Fast forward 17 years. A lone figure stands within the ruins of a city. Twisted around his body is a writhing mass of chains that writhe in a snake like pattern. His clothes are burned save for his pants and scars cover his body. As he begins to walk away you can his name being called out by the win "E..... Eeeeee... E."
Weapon: Kenni no Uge - The only weapon of it's kind in existence. The sword is long ringed sword with a curved edge. Along the edge is a thin line of red ruby that seems to glow with evil intent. The hilt is red leather, stitched together with golden thread.
On the end of the pommel is a massive iron ring. Two more rings hang off of it with a six foot chain hanging from each one. On the end of each of those chains is a ring with five daggers on it.
Personality: (How does your partner behave?)

[i]Skills[/u]
Blade Magic - As a superb user of Blade Magic, Ezekiel has obtained full mastery and telekinetic control over each and every one of his blades.
Fire magic - Basic fire mage, able to conjure flames and fireballs and even shape them to an extent

Last edited by Fate on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Jacob: Just remember what I said about keeping the blades in check. Which alignment are you? And remember, you'll need to get rid of or kill off one of your characters before introducing the new one. After this, you will only have one more slot for a character, so choose carefully.

Trib and Van: Just to let you know... the bloodshed will not go unnoticed by Venice's populace. Wink what do I mean by that? Find out tomorrow in the next episode of TFA: The Super Drama!
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Aroro wrote:
Jacob: Just remember what I said about keeping the blades in check. Which alignment are you? And remember, you'll need to get rid of or kill off one of your characters before introducing the new one. After this, you will only have one more slot for a character, so choose carefully.

Trib and Van: Just to let you know... the bloodshed will not go unnoticed by Venice's populace. Wink what do I mean by that? Find out tomorrow in the next episode of TFA: The Super Drama!

You no tell me this was soap opera!!!! D:<
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Umm Tribby? He can't be both general of CORE and not have sworn oath to CORE and not listen to Jaide. So... either edit your post or your Bio (at which point I'll have to edit my past few posts)

EDIT:

Okay so, due to a miscommunication between Tribby's bio and I, I'm going to wind up having to rewrite that entire scene of the confrontation between Van, Trib's, Vulkan's, and my characters. AKA, disregard ANY posts from any of us before Jaide finds out about the bloodbath going on. I wanted to just keep going but I realized how completely out of character it would be... not to mention Jaide's not an idiot who wouldn't know who's in CORE and who's not, especially not if she thinks that person's a general. So yeah. Any confusion, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Finally, June's bio!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Dethro you're approved. :D
Back to top Go down
nield

nield

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Name: Khloe Alexandria Balthasar

Origin (Country or Planet): Italy

Affiliation: CORE

Appearance: Khloe has sandy blond hair that she wears down to her waist and she has sky blue eyes which shine brightly. Her skin is naturally tanned.

Personality: Khloe is a kind-hearted little girl, who always wants to help people.

Items (Weapons, apparel, etc): Khloe wears a simple pink dress.

Spells: Healing: Khloe is a very powerful healer, despite her young age. Due to thus however, she gets tired easily from healing.

Notable Traits: After her mother's death, her father left her in CORE's care.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 am

Rip: I haven't been able to talk to you on the chatbox or I've forgotten, but when will Emma's funeral be? Jaide won't be leaving until after the fact...
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Erm, dun know yet. After I'm back. If it's really in the way, you can post something about it, and I can post it later.

Bunny rights for Anna and Aldron go to Nield, I'll be back in a week.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:18 am

Nield!!! I'm so lost right now.

So Khloe is Garreth's daughter but he left her with CORE a little while ago, right? How long are we talking? (Max being 2 years) Did Garreth visit her without his mask? Could I have Jaide piece together that the Broker is Garreth?
Back to top Go down
nield

nield

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 am

It would have been eighteen months prior, and he would have been maskless at the time, but he hasn't visited her since. Since Amanda never told Jaide about her early past, she wouldn't know enough just yet to figure out who he is. That'll change in short order though.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:57 am

Would it be ok if I just put June and Arvein in storage and made 2 new characters? I think I might just need a fresh new character to keep up with TFA II and then I could switch back to those other two once I get a good bearing on everything again, you know?

Besides, I've been wanting to make the shapeshifting assassin group known as the "Men of 1,000 Mask" for a while now and I was thinking of having the resistance hire a couple from them to take down some government officials. Something just tells me it'll be easier to get back into TFA with a clear goal like that than to rack my brain trying to figure out what the heck psycho-witch June wants.....
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 am

Hmmm...

Dethro I has an idea!!

Jaide isn't really one for killing, the Czar, sure, but she's trying to win over the people before taking over New Republic. Cause it's the people who ultimately decide who is in charge.

THEREFORE!

Let's say the people find out that Emma was unarmed and swimming in a canal when she was shot and murdered, right next to her sister. In order to release that kind of information to the public, they'll need the guy who did it That's where your group comes in. Figuring they're assasins, they've gotta be good at finding people, Jaide hires them to find Emma's killer and bring him back.

Edit: *looks up* Oh! Nield put in a bio for Khloe... O.o

Just remember Nield, that you can only have two at a time. It's fine since you're not using Ice Queen right now but once you start using her again, you need to make Khloe disapoof.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Hmm.... Sounds good! What clues do we have?
Back to top Go down
nield

nield

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Actually. Ice Queen is going to die in short order. It really sucks to be Anna these days.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Decided to put both bios in the same template since they're a team.

*taken from an interview when they were captured several years ago. The two were drained of all magic and handcuffed to thier chairs to prevent escape*
Name: Roy and Jenna

Age: "Well, once our kind mature that doesn't seem to matter anymore. I can be any age I want!" "He's 20 and I'm 19."

Origin (Country or Planet): "Wouldn't you like to know? I'm a master of disguise! I could've come from anywhere!" "You really have to be that way, Roy?" "I'm not telling these guys anything...." "Well I think I was born in France. I've been with the order ever since I started showing skill with shapeshifting as a child." "Stop telling them stuff, Jenna!"

Race: "Since she's already let it slip, we're shapeshifters. I guess we're still human, but are born with the ability to look like different people." "Well, with a few restrictions of course.... It takes a true master to do an animal or seperate gender, but it's possible."

Affiliation: "Well, Jenna and me...." "Don't you mean 'Jenna and I'?" "Actually I'm pretty sure that it's... sooo.... About the affiliation!" "You know I'm righ-" "We're from a group called 'The Men of 1,000 Mask'! We're all shapeshifters from somewhere or another that act as assassins, usually." "What happened to staying silent, Roy?" "Regular members are gifted with either a comedy or tragedy mask to morph thier face into to show if they're someone more crazy and violent, or calm and good at planning ahead...." "As soon as we're through with this, I'm finding a new partner!" "It's believed that both traits are required to become a perfect assassin. That's why we're put into pairs to do our job!" "Finally done?" "Sorry, Jenna.... Once I start talking it's hard to stop...." "... Fine, I'll give you one more chance. Just don't tell them anything else."

*both prisoners were moved to seperate rooms so we could keep gaining intel*

Appearance: "You know that I can get out of these handcuffs at any moment! It's just a matter of time. I'm not telling you anything!" "As you might have noticed, we have some forms we prefer over other forms. Each of us has a base form we just prefer over the others for walking around and handleing buisiness. Roy, as you might have noticed, prefers looking plain. Just plain and stupid. Walking around everywhere with his long black hair like he doesn't care enough to get it cut! And brown eyes, how boring can you get! He doesn't even form any intresting marks or anything. What's the point of a base from if all you're going to do is blend in!? That's what the other forms are for!"

"What, you want to know why I look like this? Are you really that- We have to look like something! I bet you're asking Jenna the same thing in the other room, right? Well I'll tell you something about her.... Just please if you have any decency, you won't let her know I talked, ok? What you saw before was her base form. Jenna has a taste for extravagant. Did you see her orange ponytail? Yeah, it's almost as if she's trying to be noticed. Do you know how long it took me to get her to switch from green eyes to blue? Don't get me wrong, I like nice looking women, but she's just too noticable sometimes. She even has a tatoo! Well, not a noticable or real one, Jenna would rather die than let a needle touch her, but she's formed it with shapeshifting abbilities. She has a red floral pattern right along her thigh that goes up her side! Point is if there's a stray breeze, then anyone would be able to tell its her base form! I never understood why she chose to add that detail."

Personality: "Roy may not seem like it, but he's a 'tragedy mask'. He doesn't act like it, but under his floaty attitude he's always examining the situation he's in. Constantly looking for things or people to use. I guess he's kind-of good at that, but he doesn't have it in him to go the extra mile... if you know what I mean. I'll never understand why his base form is like that."

"Jenna is... wait, why would I tell you what she's like! You're the enemy!!! Well, all you have to know, is that she's a 'comedy mask', meaning she's got a real sadistic side to her benieth the serious attitude. The Grandmasters, who are among the most skilled of us, have to master both personallity types. If Jenna doesn't eventually become a Grandmaster, I'll eat my hat! I'm serious! If you don't let us go right now she'll kill every one of you!"

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): "Does it look like me or Roy have any weapons? It's part of our training, we improvise. These handcuffs aren't necessary at all. We use light magic to make our outfits, which is why when you drained us.... Yeah. Thanks for handing us a spare outfit, by the way. It's nothing I'd normally wear... or, make... but it's good to know you people have some sense of common decency. It's not exactly an illusion, the spell makes something that looks and feels undestinguishable from a real outfit or suit of armour, but it weights nothing and can't really mimic the resistance of a suit of armour. So if you don't mind undoing the handcuffs, they're making me rather uncomftrable and it's not like a petit lady like me can take out an armed burly guard such as yourself~"

Spells: "I'll give you a reason why you should just give up. We're trained to be able to constantly produce a weak light magic 24/7! But I guess you're asking Jenna the same thing in the other room, aren't you? You see... it's hard to reproduce metal with light and still have enough energy left to make a constant effect around yourself, but it's easy to make a simple sharp weapon. That's right, we can form daggers out of nowhere! Me and Jenna both can! Oh yeah, and it's been fun chatting but you might want to invest in more sturdy handcuffs next time. Forming a small metal lockpick's childs play, even after having your mana drained. Heck, using a light-magic lockpick iss actually standard practice before you learn to make light-magic cloathing. It's just so much more useful to have a failsafe...."

Aftermath: The recording goes dead afterwords, but Jenna's guard was found unconsious on the floor shortly afterwords while Roy's guard suffered a stab wound to the cheast. In both Roy and Jenna's confession rooms they left the handcuffs on the table and, most likely, Roy impersonated his own guard to escape. We don't know the details, but somehow Jenna convinced her guard to open the door and found a way to escape. It is possible that, standing completely still, she found a way to blend in with the wall and become difficult to detect until they changed shifts when she could've theoretically made an escape.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Accepted, Dethro! I'm really excited to see these two together!

*kicks his butt towards TFA*
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:15 pm

So you said that they were going to be like Jaide's escorts or something to the capitol.... How do I start? Just have them arrange things before-hand and they just show up?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:22 pm

You can have them entering CORE and being stopped by a few people. Charlie will then approach and allow them entrance. Then he'll lead them to Jaide where I'll make a post
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 pm

So I should post Charlie allowing them entrence? Should we collab this a little because I'm not sure what the CORE building looks like and everything....
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Sure! PM me first though cause I have no idea if you want to do a pre-entrance intro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next