The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Characters!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

My Characters! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Name: Shiro-hi (White Fire)
Birthday: December 27th
Race: Demon/Phoenix

Appearance:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair color and style: Greyish white, shaggy in style and a little on the long side.
Eye color and shape: A glowing sea green in color, with two lines of black in the iris. His eyes are usually lined with black, but his actual eyelashes are greyish silver in color and are long. His eyebrows are also grey, and thin
Skin: Tanned, and very smooth. Little to no scars can be seen on his body, the only major one being a long thin scar down his back, starting at his right shoulder, and crossing over to his left hip, which curls to the front and ends just below his belly button
Markings: A fire bird is tattooed across the middle of his back
Clothing and picture: My Characters! - Page 3 Shro-h11 (With this he wears either black or red pants/long shorts and either sandals/skater styled shoes)
Demonic Phoenix Form:
Phoenix Forms:

Background: N/A

Personality: Mixed personality, but most of the time he's laid back, relaxed, and somewhat easy enough to get along with. (Unless you piss him off)

Abilities: N/A

Extras: Loves summer, hot days, and eating ice cream. He also enjoys swimming, being outside during the day, and either moving around a lot or just lounging about being lazy

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 9:13 pm

i like them
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:34 pm

I really need to work on the ones I already have...but oh well!!!
Here are some more ideas. Females mostly!
My Characters! - Page 3 F322022175a8d685f135fbac92a5a160

My Characters! - Page 3 Anime-10

My Characters! - Page 3 Shirotokuro

My Characters! - Page 3 Original

My Characters! - Page 3 Konachan-com-56086-izayoi_sakuya-maid-red_eyes-touhou-white_hair-1-1

My Characters! - Page 3 1424452-bigthumbnail

My Characters! - Page 3 Water_10

My Characters! - Page 3 1160997-bigthumbnail

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Name: Nimuro Loshi
N/N: Muroshi
Birthday: June 17th
Ethnicity: Japanese
Race: Human???
Sexuality: Unsure

Appearance:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 124 lbs
Skin: Pale ivory
Eyes: Light gray blue
Hair: Brown, different shades
Markings: A tiny scar over his left eye

Jewelry/Extras: Wears a strange mask over the lower half of his face

Image: My Characters! - Page 3 65ff5e8231cb1612c6c61f66f8e73e24

Personality: Quiet, reserved, but when you get to know him, he can be really fun.

Background: Lived in London, England since he was nine years old.

Abilities: ???

Talents: Can play the key board and sings really well. Plays guitar

Theme Songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfK4lfxjDI
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Character ideas...yes, more of them!

[/img]My Characters! - Page 3 46062910
Name: Loki

[/img]My Characters! - Page 3 44510410
Name: Miyu Tamiyo
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:04 pm

My Characters! - Page 3 30733210

My Characters! - Page 3 45432310

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Name: Hebiko Taiyou (Meaning: Child of the Sun Snake)
N/N: Snake Child
Birthday: April 13
Race: Snake Demon
Sexuality: Undecided

Appearance:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 121 lbs
Eyes: Silvery purple
Hair: Long blonde
Image: My Characters! - Page 3 46883411

Personality: Kind, caring, and compassionate. She's highly misunderstood because of who and what she is. She can have times when she loses control of her sanity, and goes berserk, but that's hardly ever, only on rare occasions. She cares highly about her family and friends, and will go out of her way to protect them.

Background: She was created from snake blood and a demon's blood, and as such she doesn't have much of a background. All that she really can tell is that she has lived a good life, doing quite the opposite of what any normal demon would do.

Abilities: Can talk to snakes, change her form into a snake with wings, controls fire and wind, the list is quite long.

Extras: Has two companion snakes named Gin and Sou. (Silver and Frost)
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Name: Yase No-hi (Wild fire)
My Characters! - Page 3 Img-img

Name: Kisū-me (Odd-eyed)
My Characters! - Page 3 Soushi10
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Name: Kaiya
N/N: Saber
My Characters! - Page 3 Maxres10

Name: Shirayuri (White Lily)
My Characters! - Page 3 Mid_93088_7606

Name: Fantasia
My Characters! - Page 3 Pixiv-fantasia-sword-regalia-full-1162001

Name: Aoi Wanotori (Blue Feather Bird)
My Characters! - Page 3 F34d8e10

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Thu May 07, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Name: Bo'ie Tayae Likuo (Bow-ee-aye Tie-yay Lee-kuh-wow)
Nickname: Tai (Tye/Tie)
Race: Djinn
Personality: Has an odd personality. He's there, but sometimes he's not actually THERE, if you know what I mean. An odd ball, he can be quite confusing at times, speaking in riddles, making weird comments, etc. But once you get past his quirks he can be quite fun to be friends with. Another thing is he's really energetic. Some say he has ADD, can't stay focused on one thing for too long. You think he's settled down and interested in one thing, and zoom! he's off doing another thing before you can say GO! He's a major dork, but he's an honest guy. He sees the positive in all things, the light in all situations, even though ironically one of his powers is controlling darkness. However, there are times when things get a little weird. Touch a topic he's not okay with, and you'll see a different side of him you'd wish you'd never seen. Though you don't really need to worry about this, not very many know what really pushes his buttons. He keeps that a secret. So really, all you've got to worry about is if you're hanging out with him, is making sure you don't take your eyes off him, or you'll lose sight of him for sure!
Brief History: Moved to the place he lives now from Arabia. Not much is really known of his past, except for the fact he moved by himself, without any family. Keeps his history a secret from everyone.
Appearance: Height: 5' 8" Weight: 128 lbs.
Visual Aide: Old Appearance:
My Characters! - Page 3 Judal-anime
New Appearance: My Characters! - Page 3 D08a59b0f073c76242120ff458289964He wears this for everyday, the colors sometimes changes, but this is what his clothes usually looks like.
Other: 1. Can grant three wishes. Pretty much explainable.
2. Can control darkness/shadows and fire
3. Can create pictures with a special ink that then come alive
4. Wears different clothing now, instead of what is in the picture. (That's what he originally looked like, way back when. He still sometimes wears that outfit though)
5. Excels in martial arts of all backgrounds.
6. Loves art
7. Can create images within his conscious, and show them to other people by pulling their conscious into his own. Be it memories, thoughts, etc.

This is Tai's main weapon:
My Characters! - Page 3 Arabdagger

These are Tai's throwing knives. Instead of wood, it's Jade and Ivory:
My Characters! - Page 3 Stock-photo-ancient-dagger-knife-with-case-isolated-on-white-33388579

This is Tai's lamp. It's shrunken down, so it's super tiny, and he wears it on a chain around his neck:
My Characters! - Page 3 41GAwruwBsL._SX300_

And this is his pet ferret, who's still a baby. Her name is Shao-la, with a L, not a capital i
My Characters! - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n5c2bpVEwF1qgp297

Haircut!!! (And sweater):

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:58 pm

A Cyber Girl
My Characters! - Page 3 Procreate%2B-%2BRainbow%2BCircuit
General Information
Name: Karafuru Denki (Colorful Electricity)
N/N: Iro (Color)
Birthday: April 14th
Race: Cybernetic Human/Robot

Appearance:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Constantly changing color/no fixed color. Has long black eyelashes, and curved, thin eyebrows that are the same color as her hair.
Hair: Brownish plum color, with strands of filaments on either side of her face that change different colors. Her hair reaches down to her knees.
Skin: Tanned, but not too dark
Body: Thin, but has nice features. Has a B-C cup in breast size, and usually wears small sized clothing. Has tiny feet and hands, her fingers are really thin and slightly long.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/etc: Has what appears to be a cyber-looking tattoo on both sides of her face, on the back of her hands and up her arms, as well as on her feet and up her legs to her hips. They are also on her back, going down her spine. The tattoo's color constantly changes, there is no fixed color. Also, her fingernails and toenails change color as well.
Clothing Description: Has a black outfit, and a white outfit. She always has what appears to be some sort of electric collar around her neck, wrists, and ankles.
White Outfit:
Black Outfit:

Personality: Unlike many cyber-created humans/robots, Karafuru has a very pronounced personality. She has feelings, unlike many robots, who just go about their day, living but at the same time, not truly living. She laughs, she cries, she can be happy or sad, just like any real human. She even has the capability to love, which is new in robots. She can get confused easily if something she doesn't know about happens to come her way, but her technology will download information, so she will eventually learn about it, and know of the subject. She is kind, caring, and most of all, compassionate. However, most of the time she is quite sad, filled with loneliness and misery, from being rejected by those who are real.

Saying: "Reality is lonely..."

Background/History Karafuru was created in a lab, to test on if robots could be created with emotions or not. When she first came into being, she was dull and lifeless, so she was thought to be trash, and so she was gotten rid of. However, later on, she activated herself, and came to life, equipped fully with all the human emotions. She is quite lonely, and wishes to be free of this loneliness.

Extras: She loves art, and anything that has to do with color. Music is another favorite of hers, and she's trying to learn how to play as many instruments as possible. She can already play the piano, keyboard, violin, guitar, and flute.

Abilities/Other: *Can automatically download any information
*Can speak all the world's languages
*Is equipped with weapons such as laser guns and laser swords, as well as regular guns and blades
*Doesn't need to be charged, she has an internal "life battery" that runs on it's own
*Is pretty much the most powerful supercomputer ever created.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwuEbibzEDk

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:31 pm

A Shadowy Assassin
My Characters! - Page 3 Original
General Information:
Name: Unon (Pronounced Unknown)
N/N: Shade or Raven
Birthday: N/A
Race: N/A, isn't human
Sexuality: Undecided

Appearance:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 124 lbs
Eyes: Glowing red, and rather cold looking. Has black eyelashes, and dark brown eyebrows
Hair: Black, and long. It has red streaks in it. Shaggy styled. His bangs are quite long and hang over his eyes
Skin: Pale ivory, with a greyish tint to it
Body: Thin, but very strong. Supernatural strength
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has a weird tattoo on the back of his neck, at the base of his skull. It looks like a tribal raven of some sort
Clothing Description: Wears a black suit, with black gloves, and black shoes
Raven Tattoo:

Personality: Cold, calculating, and cruel. He has no warmth to him, and that is quite obvious by the way he acts. He cares for no one, not even himself. He could care less if the whole world was destroyed, and not a soul was left behind. There is only one thing that can trigger the emotion of "caring" for him, but he tells no one what that thing is.

Saying: "I'll kill you as silently as a raven flies in the shadows of the night."

Background/History: He's an assassin, and that's about all anyone knows about him. Everything else is covered in a shadow of mystery and clouded deception.

Extras: Has a pet raven.

Abilities/Other:
*Has super human strength, speed, and agility.
*Is super skilled at everything he does.
*Has an above genius level I.Q.
*Is super human

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4SNYBV_tUg

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:19 pm

More Character Ideas:

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Female Character Ideas:
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:18 pm

The Sacred Bird of Japan
My Characters! - Page 3 Xodhn10
Basic Information:
Name: 神聖な鳥 Shinseina, Tori (Meaning: Sacred Bird)
Birthday: January 1st, (Shogatsu/New Years)
Gender Female
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 92lbs
Eyes: Has large, beautiful blue-green eyes, that reminds one of peacock feathers. They are very shimmery, and expressive. She has long black eyelashes lining her eyes, and dainty black eyebrows set above her eyes.
Hair: She has long straight black hair, that reaches down to her mid-calf. Two strands near either side of her face are a little shorter, and reach only to her knees. She often has some sort of ornament in her hair, either a crown, hair stick, or flower of any kind.
Skin: Flawless ivory, with only a small dot near the corner of her bottom lip, on the left side of her face, and a small black dot underneath her right eye, near the outer corner.
Body: Very thin and frail, she was sick a lot as a child. Even though she is quite tiny, she is considered the most beautiful in all the land of Japan.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Two tiny black dots on her face, by her lip and her eye.
Clothing: Has a variety of different kimonos, all are very fancy and quite colorful. Often they have multiple layers of cloth, adding dimension, design, and uniqueness to her wardrobe.

Personality: Shinseina is a quiet girl, preferring to keep to herself, spending time alone in her flower garden or in her room, content with the silence around her. She is shy, but when she opens up to someone, she is known to be kind, caring, compassionate and loving. She holds all of her country dear to her heart, and cares much for her people. When the time is called, she has been known to be firm, unyielding, and strong-fast, standing up for what she believes is right and just.

Saying: "I'm living a dream within a dream."
Full saying: "I'm living a dream within a dream. Is what I see real, or is it my imagination? Sometimes I doubt that my existence is even one of reality...if I'm nothing more than an illusion...I want to know, for if I keep living like this, I fear that one day I will fade away, and I'll be nothing more than a shadowy memory, in the corner of someone's mind. Am I dreaming, or am I real?"

Background/History: Born on a New Years, which is the most important holiday in Japan, Shinseina was considered to be a sacred child, since before she was born, her mother and father, the Emperor and Empress of Japan, could not bear children. They had almost given up hope, until she was conceived, and then born. She was named Shinseina Tori, or Sacred Bird, for the day, and for a miracle that had happened the night before. They had been blessed with the vision of Hō-ō, or the sacred phoenix. They knew she was a blessed child.

And so, Shinseina grew to be a fine young woman, perfect in all her ways. She was flawless, pure, and untouched by anything considered unclean or desolate. A perfect child, in every way. She was kind, caring, and loved all of the people she knew. A beautiful young lady, she was loved by everyone as well.

However, deep inside, Shinseina was not content with her life. She felt as if she was nothing more than a empty existence, like she meant nothing. She always felt like she was living a dream, some twisted fantasy that one day she'd be woken from, to find out that all she cared for was wiped into oblivion, and nothing would be left. She fears that day that will come, one where life is not bright, and where she is just a memory of what used to be.

Extras: Has a white horse named Seishin, and a colorful bird named Tobu. She loves flowers, and has a huge garden all of her own.

Abilities/Other:
*Is an excellent singer
*Can play many different instruments
*Loves cooking, when she's allowed to that is
*Is a talented artist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEmglyc0bQg

References: Hō-ō: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/ho-oo-phoenix.shtml
Japanese New Year: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_New_Year

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:55 pm

More Female Character Ideas:
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Two Characters in One:

My Characters! - Page 3 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm

A Killer at School
My Characters! - Page 3 Jeff210
Name: Jeffrey Tadashi
Birthday: October 28th
Race: Human?
Sexuality: ???

Appearance:
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Light blue
Hair: Light brown, shaggy, and long in style. His bangs are long, and often fall in his eyes
Skin: Pale peach
Body: Thin, and not that athletic, nor strong
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Two thin scars on both sides of his mouth, extending from the corner of his lip towards the middle of his cheek
Clothing: Wears a black or white hooded sweater, a black or white long sleeved or short sleeved shirt underneath. Wears different colored jeans, from faded blue to black. Usually wears worn sneakers that are a dirty white.
Extra Image:
My Characters! - Page 3 Jeff111

Personality: His main personality is quiet, distant, and a loner. He doesn't like being in crowds, and having to deal with tense situations is a definite no-go. He hates having to talk to people when he doesn't need to, and almost all social occasions he avoids. He's a shadow who just wants to be a shadow, left alone, to be by himself. His other self however, is more open. He's violent, crude, and quite deadly. He revels in causing other pain, because of the pain that was dealt upon himself.

Saying: "I'm a shadow..."
Full Saying: "I'm a shadow... I'm meant to be forgotten, left alone, and deserted. Just leave me be, and everything will be all right. I don't want to hurt you, but if you hurt me... I'll have no choice but to let "him" out. So please....leave me alone. I'm a shadow... and shadows are nothing."
AP: "Go to sleep."
Full Saying: "Go to sleep...for an everlasting, eternal rest...Good night."

Background/History: He's had a rough past, full of pain, hurt, and betrayal. His father abused him, and his mother didn't take care of him. When he had the chance, he escape home and fled to America. Even there, he was a loner, for a while living of the street, before getting a job and renting a tiny apartment, He had little to no friends, and in his Freshman year of high school three of his classmates pushed his limits, attacking him, and cutting his face. This is when his other "self" formed, and he got revenge, killing those three class mates. No one has found out about this yet, and he still goes to school. He tries to keep his other "self" under control, but sometimes he comes out on his own, forcing his way into control, and wreaking havoc.

Extras: Has multiple personality disorder. His other "self" is known as "Jeff the Killer."

Abilities/Other:
*Has a cat named Shade. She's a fluffy black cat
*Has MPD
*Suffers from insomnia
*Is from France
*His main choice of weapon is a butcher knife

Him and His Alternate Appearance:
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTXvcweRFn8

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:35 pm

The Korean Pop Star, Everyone's Idol
My Characters! - Page 3 Eb1cdb10
General Information
Name: Shun Taeyo
N/N: Shu-Yo
Birthday: March 23
Ethnicity: Korean/Japanese
Home Country: Korea
Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 130lbs
Eyes: A light icy blue, like the eyes of a Husky. Has dark red/brown thin eyebrows set above his eyes, and black thick eyelashes
Hair: Medium red in color, very shaggy, medium length
Skin: Tanned peach/ivory
Body: Thin, but fit
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has a dragon on his left shoulder and a tiger on his right shoulder.
Tattoo:
Clothing: Wears slightly baggy clothing, comfortable to move in, but stylish. Usually wears a plain t-shirt of any color, and a button up shirt over it, with or without a collar, and some sort of design on it. He wears jeans or slacks, doesn't matter the color. Usually has some sort of decoration, either a chain or a belt. Wears skater shoes or converse styled shoes.
Jewelry/Extra: Wears dangling silver cross earrings, and a silver cuff on his right ear. Sometimes wears a necklace of some sort.

Personality: Very outgoing, but can be shut-off at times. He's bright, and is fun to hang out with. He's sort of an ass at times, letting his popularity get to his head. He's not a bad guy though, and will do anything for his friends. Is a definite heart breaker.

Saying: "Joesonghabnida geu agi e daehae , dangsin-ui ma-eum-eul apeuge haneun geos-eul uimihaji anh-assda."
Meaning: 'Sorry about that babe, I didn't mean to break your heart.'

Background/History: Started his life of fame when he was young, first being a model, then an actor, and now a k-pop star. He grew up in Korea, but moved to Japan when he was 14. He's lived in several of the major cities of Japan, and currently resides in Tokyo. He still does some modeling and a little acting, but keeps his main focus on his job as a k-pop/j-pop singer.

Extras: Loves cats and dogs, wishes he could have one of his own. He loves classical music, as well as orchestral.

Abilities/Other:
*Is in the k-pop group '크로스 파이어' (Cross Fire)
*Sings
*Dances really well
*Can play the guitar
*Is a good artist
*Can cook decently

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:23 pm

A Living Dream
My Characters! - Page 3 White_hair_anime_boy_render_by_designer_kun-d6iorzs
Name: Ushinawa Reta Yume (Lost Dreams)
Nickname: Snow
Birthday: Doesn't have a birthday, but he chose December 25th to be his "birthday".
Race: Dream

Voice: His voice is very soft, and gentle. It often reminds people of snow falling gently on a winters night, or bells from a music box.

Appearance:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 106 lbs
Eye color and shape: His right eye is a dark silvery grey, with darker grey rings that circle the iris. His left eye is a dark sapphire blue, with no pupil, just color. Instead of a pupil, a small silvery snowflake is where a pupil would be. His eyes are large in size, and slightly almond shaped, with longish silvery eyelashes.
Hair color and style: His hair is white, and very long, his bangs often hang in his face.
Skin: Pale ivory, almost white in color. Is very cold to touch, like ice.
Markings: A snowflake on both of his palms, and one large snowflake across his back
Body Shape: Thin, with not too many muscles
Clothing: He often wears a very ornate jacket, that is black in color. He is always seen wearing black pants. Underneath his jacket is a black long sleeved shirt that ties up the side with white string. With this he wears black gloves, black boots, and a black knit hat. He also sometimes wears a scarf.
Piercings, jewelry, etc: Strands of black string serve as a type of choker necklace. He also has a silver ring on each thumb.
Image:My Characters! - Page 3 Anime_boy_white_hair-31589_large

Personality: Snow is quiet, calm, and very shy. Even when he's around people he likes, he doesn't talk too often, but quietly observes, just happy to be there with that person. He has his moments when he is a bit less shy, often that's when he's playing an instrument, singing, or drawing.

Saying:"I'm a dream, lost without you."
Full Saying: "I'm a dream, lost without you. Like a freezing, winter day, a blizzard inside and out. The snow outside is cold. But my heart inside my chest is much colder. I'm a dream, I can't find warmth without you near me."

Background: Not much is really known of his background, as truth be told he doesn't have much of one. He is the creation of someone's mind, and just came into being.

Likes: Snow, winter, playing instruments, singing, drawing, reading, dreams
Dislikes: Too much heat, anger, being all alone, nightmares

Theme Songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRFl2D5HbHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAO4q55gH2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6e9nQKcnp4

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Among the Snow and Ice
My Characters! - Page 3 E96b6110
General Information:
Name: Byakko
N/N: Tiger
Birthday: December 12th
Race: White tiger demon...or is that all he really is?

Appearance:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 143lbs
Eyes: They are a icy blue, just like that of a snow tiger's eyes, with dark black pupils, and black lining the outer rim of the eye. He has black and white eyelashes, more black than white, and thin, expressive white eyebrows set above his eyes.
Hair: His hair is long, straight, and shaggy, and is black and white in color. White on the upper part of his hair, and black underneath.
Skin: Pale in color, but warm to the touch, despite the fact he is a ice tiger demon.
Body: Thin, but muscular, he is quite powerful. His body shape reminds one of a powerful cat
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: He has a single black tiger stripe on his left cheek, and black tiger stripes on his right arm, starting at his shoulder. He also has stripes along his sides, and along his left leg. Has a unique mark upon his forehead that is most of the time covered by his bangs. It looks like this: 王
Clothing: Wears black clothing, and a black furred sleeveless vest.
Jewelry: Black earrings on both ears, about five on each ear. He sometimes wears a black, silver spiked collar.

Personality: Has a calm personality, but can be wild at times. He's a lone wolf, or tiger in this case, and usually keeps to himself for the most part. He is fierce when it comes to protecting those that are dear to him, especially his family. He's not timid, and will not hold back in a fight, willing to fight to the death if need be. He's compassionate about things he cares for, and loves deeply. He's also very curious about things, about the world and it's ways, as well as how humans work, and what they feel.

Saying: "I wonder...what you see when you look through the eyes of a stranger. What is it that makes the world turn? What is it that makes things the way they are? What are the answers to life's mysteries. I want to know. Tell me Kami-sama, what are the answers?"

Background/History: He comes from some snowy mountain in Japan, which mountain is unsure. However, people have been guessing he came from either Mount Fuji-san, Mount Haku-san, or Mount Tate because of the marking upon his forehead. He keeps his personal history to himself, saying to others that it doesn't matter, the past is the past.

Extras: Has a snowy tiger companion named Hiroyuki, meaning Heavy Snowfall.

Abilities/Other:
*Is very strong
*Loves music, can play almost any instrument
*Can talk to cats
*Can transform into a snow tiger

Theme Songs(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi8tFho7N0U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mFgs51MPqk

Useful Information: 王- http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E7%8E%8B
Mount Fuji: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Fuji
Mount Haku: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Haku
Mount Tate: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Tate

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Memories of the Past
My Characters! - Page 3 Large
General Information:
Name: 色あせた記憶 Iroaseta Kioku (Faded Memory)
N/N: Kio
Birthday: May 15th
Race: Human Memory
Ethnicity: Japanese
Home Country: Kyoto, Japan

Appearance:
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 103 lbs
Eyes: His eyes vary in grey, from light to dark grey. Long black eyelashes rim his eyes, and thin eyebrows are set above. His eyes always have a sad, faraway look in them.
Hair: His hair is a brown black, with a slight grey tint to it. It is long, and straight, and his bangs fall in his eyes.
Skin: Pale, and greyish, fading away, as if he isn't really there
Body: Thin, has a slightly starved look to him. His bones stick out, especially his wrist bones, pelvic, spine, and shoulder blades.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: A thin scar above his left eyebrow, and another on the back of his hand.
Clothing: Greyish clothing, not much color. Wears sweaters and jackets, and long sleeved shirts mostly, and long pants. Wears lace up shoes. All his clothes are faded and worn out.
Extras (Jewelry, other stuff, etc.): A small silver locket around his neck.
Silver locket:
Image: My Characters! - Page 3 Large

Personality: Is a sad person, not much can cheer him up. He's lonely, and longs for people to acknowledge him, even though he knows that his wish will most likely never happen. He fears the unknown, and is constantly on edge, not liking the fact that the world is dangerous. He often cries by himself in dark places, and is known as the "Ghost" of where he lives. They see him, but do not actually 'see' him.

Saying: "All I am is a faded memory."
Full Saying: "All I am is a faded memory. No one sees me, no one knows me. They walk past, and all they see is a boy, who is not really there. What am I to the world, but a stain? Why must I continue to exist, if no one sees the real me? A memory. That's all I am. And that's what I will always be."

Background/History: No one is sure of what his life used to be long before he came to where he is now. Even he himself has forgotten what his life was, what he had done, who he had been. All he sees now is a dark grey when he tries to remember.

Extras: Loves animals

Abilities/Other:
*Can play the piano and violin
*Is a good singer
*Loves to take care of flowers
*Is originally from Kyoto, Japan
*Can see people's memories

Extra Image: My Characters! - Page 3 ZdsaJNLHXM7nGcUO7nqtLlo-Ikk

Theme Songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCMKMziZ2vA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHhTuM7swMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxAC3LA7bEY
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Full Name: Kalien Driar Ashton
Nickname: Kale, The Prodigy, Shadow Detective
Race: An undocumented race called a Shadow Reaper, or Night Walker. Appears human during the day,but at night his appearance changes. Tells people he is human.
Normal Appearance:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 135 lbs
Regular Appearance: My Characters! - Page 3 600x600
Shadow Reaper: My Characters! - Page 3 Steamp10
Personality: An odd ball, he is confident of his abilities, and gets a bit defensive when his theories and such are questioned. He doesn't talk very much, but when he does, it is non-stop, especially when it is a topic of something he enjoys. His personality changes when his shadow reaper side takes on, becoming a bit darker and more sadistic. He can be sarcastic, stuck up, and a bit snotty at times as well.
History: Not much is known of his background, he just appeared in town and has shocked the whole place with his amazing skills.
Abilities: A genius in everything he does. Not much he can't do. Shadow Reaper abilities revealed IC
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm

My Characters! - Page 3 Large
General Information:
Name: Klaus Tirakura
N/N: Damon
Birthday: August 23rd
Ethnicity: British/Japanese
Home Country: London, England

Appearance:
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 143 lbs
Eyes: His left eyes is a light, honey golden brown, and his right eye is a light blue, like that of his two younger brothers. He has long dark brown eyelashes, and finely shaped eyebrows.
Hair: Has long straight honey blonde hair, and it falls gently into his face, framing his cheeks. It's slightly shorter in the back.
Skin: Has slightly tanned ivory skin, which is free of blemishes.
Body: Thin, but well fit and has slight muscles.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: None
Clothing: Usually wears a nice button up shirt, of any color, and pants of any type. He wears any kind of shoe, but prefers lace up sneakers.
Jewelry/Etc: A single silver hoop near the middle of his ear lobe, and a tiny silver cross around his neck.

Personality: Klaus is kind, and has a warm heart. Some people say he has the heart of a mother, because of how gentle he is. He cares about his family, and wants to keep them safe and protected. He is the one people go to when they are confused, or are sad about something. He's always willing to give advice, or just be there for someone.

Saying: "Remember the past, but don't dwell on it. Look to the future, but don't let you're thoughts get carried away. Live in the now, for it is the now in which we are truly living. Remember that, because tomorrow just might not come."

Background/History: The eldest of the three sons, he was left to take care of his brothers when his parents died in a plane crash. They had been coming to pick up their sons from Japan, which they had been visiting, as they are Japanese in heritage. He did not regret being left with this task, instead he took it with pride, and was willing to do so. He quit school and got a job, so as to afford food and such for his brothers. When he has the time, he often goes to bars and places like that and plays his guitar and sings.

Extras/Abilities/Other:
*Can play the guitar, either acoustic or electric
*Sings well
*Can cook
*Is more of a mother figure than a father figure

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZyI5gVh8RY

The Middle Child
My Characters! - Page 3 2f2f453b4ac388233ab72795d744c07c
General Information:
Name: Samuel Tirakura
N/N: Ziffy
Birthday: November 2nd
Home Country: London, England

Appearance:
Weight: 127 lbs
Eyes: Light blue, with dark brown eyelashes and thin dark blonde eyebrows
Hair: Dark blonde, medium length, his bangs are slightly longer. His hair has a slight wave to it. His bangs tend to fall down the middle of his forehead
Skin: Light ivory, and soft, with no blemishes
Body: Thin, but fit. He's not quite as muscular as his older brother, but still has some muscle on him.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: A small scar on his left knee, he cut it open when he was younger.
Clothing: Usually wears plain colored t-shirts, and either zip up sweaters or jackets over them. He wears jeans for pants, varying in color. Shoes are usually plain white sneakers.
Jewelry/Etc: None

Personality: Samuel is a bright guy, always with a smile on his face. It's rare to see him frown, or be sad. He can be quite goofy at times, hence why his nickname is Ziffy. He loves his brothers, and his pet cat Kiyo-kora. He's very smart as well, but doesn't really like to work to hard on that, preferring to have fun over working. However, when it comes to something he really likes, he puts his all into his work. He's the one you go to if you want to have fun, have a hang out party, or something along that line. He's a little emotional, and always is optimistic about life.

Saying: "In that smile, I see many things."
Full saying: "In that smile, I see many things. Happiness, sadness, confusion. But what I see most, is hope."

Background/History: The second born, he looked up to his older brother when it came to things about life. He cares about his younger brother too, often going out of his way to make him happy. When his parents died, and he was at their funeral, he didn't cry, instead he smiled, making many people mad. But his explanation of his smile was that he knew that even though his mother and father weren't there in the flesh, they were still alive in his heart and memories. He is in his final year of high school, and plans on going to college so he can get a good job.

Extras/Abilities/Other:
*Can play the piano and several other instruments
*Has a pet cat named Kiyo-kora, or Kiyo for short
*Has a part time job at a grocery store
*Loves writing stories and poems
*Is a somewhat decent artist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEpCtdqH8R4

The Youngest
My Characters! - Page 3 65b749022e0c929cc3572e05987f995f
General Information:
Name: Lucas Tirakura
N/N: Chibo
Birthday: April 21st
Home Country: Tokyo, Japan
Sexuality: N/A

Appearance:
Height: 4' 5"
Weight: 78lbs
Eyes: Light sky blue, very large. Has long dark brown eyelashes, and thin brown eybrows
Hair: Light blonde in color, and long, very straight. His bangs does like his brother Samuel's, and falls down the middle of his forehead, and like his brother Klaus's it's slightly short in the back.
Skin: Slightly tanned peach/ivory, very soft. Often has a scratch or bruise on his elbows, knees, or cheek
Body: Very thin and small, he's often mistaken for a young girl
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has a small scar on his foot from when he stepped on glass
Clothing: Usually wears a plain colored short sleeved shirt, with some kind of hooded shirt over it, long or short sleeved. Wears shorts or pants, of any color. As for his shoes, he wears brown shoes that lace up.
Jewelry/Etc: None

Personality: Is often too serious for his age, and wonders about the world. He is very kind, and looks up to his brothers for advice on life and such things. He often gets annoyed when people get on to him for being who he is, and treat him like a little kid. He's fun though, if you look past his often "adult-like" seriousness.

Saying: "Those moments of happiness..."
Full Saying: "Those moments of happiness...remembering mom and dad, seeing pictures, going to places that they've gone...It makes me feel warm inside. Memories are what get me by...they keep me from being sad. Because I know that even if they're gone from this world, they're watching me from heaven."

Background/History: He was around five years old when his parents died. He wasn't sure how to make out the situation at the moment, but now he knows that, like his brother Samuel, says that even thought they're not here physically, they are still here in their hearts. He is in grade school, and wants to be a musician when he grows up.

Extras/Abilities/Other:
*Can play a lot of different instruments
*Loves animals
*Can read at college level
*Is very smart for his age

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxLjpv9bOro
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Name: 運命と偶然 Unmei to Gūzen (Translates to Fate and Chance)

Appearance:
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 117 lbs
Eyes: A dark red in color, with black outlining the outer edge of her iris. She has long black eyelashes, much like that of a china doll's, and she has thin black eyebrows set daintily above her eyes.i
Hair: She has long black hair, and when in certain lights, it shines with a silvery grey hue. She often wears it up in two pigtails, which are then curled. She has straight bangs, cut just above her brow line, and two separate strands of hair on either side of her cheeks, set in front of her ears. She wears different things in her hair, but mostly she wears anything frilly, like her favorite white headband, with frills and bows to hold her hair in place.
Jewelry: Wears a variety of jewelry, but most of the time she wears golden bell earrings, and around her neck is what appears to be a rabbit with a pocket watch necklace, and a card necklace. Around her wrist is a lock and key bracelet.
Jewelry:
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has a small black dot on her left jaw, and another underneath her right eye, just on the outer lower corner.
Description: She wears very frilly clothing, taking on a gothic style, but keeping it innocent. She wears dresses and skirts, and always makes sure what she wears matches. Her favorite colors to wear are red, black, and white, saying they are her favorites because they are the colors of the cards she loves so much. Her favorite outfit to wears consists of a black petticoat, underneath a frilly black dress, with several layers. On the edge of each layer are white frills and bows. The top is white, and has a collar, that she ties with a white ribbon, and has a bow at her throat which is white. Over the top of the dress she wears a red corset that laces up in the front, with black ribbon, and over all of this is a long black thin jacket. The sleeves tie up the side with white lace. She wears black thigh high tights, and for shoes she wears dark, blood red heels, that lace up to her ankle. For more information, check image.
Visual Aid: My Characters! - Page 3 43194510

Personality: Is quite a mysterious girl, she doesn't let her feelings show outright. She is very emotional however, choosing to keep what she is feeling hidden away, not wanting others to see. Her face is always hinting a small smile, and her eyes are always filled with a certain curiosity for the unknown and mysterious things. She's willing to lend a helping hand to those in need, and never looks for thanks in return. Even though she looks like she'd be one who was full of themselves, she is not. She understands what it feels like to be weak, and knows what it is to have nothing.

History: She came from a poor family, slowly making a name for herself when she got older with her talent at cards and magic tricks. She started learning these things when she was quite young, starting out with small card tricks, and growing from there, until she knew all the tricks in the book, and then more that were unknown to most. When she was around fifteen years old, she found out that she had a sort of certain 'talent' with her cards. If she pulled a certain card, placed it on the tip of her finger, and then spun it, saying a certain phrase, things would happen. When she was 18, she moved out of her families home, and now lives on her own.

Special talents/objects:
*Good with magic
*Her favorite deck of playing cards are enchanted
*Is quite the talented magician, surpassing even Houdini
*Her lock and key bracelet: The key can unlock any door, lock, etc. The lock, if the key is placed inside and turned, it allows her to use one of the seven base elements at random. This effect lasts until the next day.

List of Magical Abilities:
カードの運命 Kādo no Unmei (Translates to Fate of the Cards) (This is the name of her ability)
Her ability is doing magic with cards. Each o the 54 cards does something different, though only the face cards do anything extraordinary. Also, the Joker is very special. Face cards and the Jokers are rarely every pulled forth. She can also do other magician things, like pulling a rabbit out of a hat, making things disappear and reappear, etc.

The 54 Cards
Clubs ♣ The Element Suite
2-The element of fire is strengthened
3-The element of water is strengthened
4-The element of air is strengthened
5-The element of earth is strengthened
6-The element of light is strengthened
7-The element of darkness is strengthened
8-The elements of fire, water, and air are nullified
9-The elements of lightning and earth are nullified
10-The elements of light and darkness are nullified
Jack-Summons chains to wrap around someone
Queen-Summons water to come forth
King-Summons fire
Ace-Summons a bolt of lightning

Diamonds ♦ The Summons Suite
2-2 white doves
3-3 white mice
4-4 frogs
5-5 white cats
6-6 snakes
7-7 scorpions
8-8 spiders
9-9 different dogs
10-10 birds
Jack-Calls forth a lynx
Queen-Calls forth a tiger
King-Calls forth a lion
Ace-Calls forth a hoard of different animals

Hearts ♥ The Call to Arms Suite
2-summons throwing knives
3-summons a bow and arrows
4-summons fire arrows
5-summons a dagger
6-summons a spear
7-summons a pistol
8-summons a pike
9-summons throwing stars
10-summons explosives
Jack-A enchanted rapier appears
Rapier:
Queen-A magical staff appears
Staff:
King-A enchanted broad sword appears
Broadsword:
Ace-Two enchanted swords appear
Swords:

Spades ♠ The Life or Death Suite
2-The user is healed slightly
3-A poison gas fills the room
4-Antidote appears
5-Physical ailment of some sort
6-Take a chance (this is better described IC)
7-Take a risk (This is better described IC)
8-Sleepless nights, causes insomnia
9-Fall asleep, makes one fall into a deep sleep
10-Heaven's calling-heals everyone
Jack-A raven of death comes forth to attack
Queen-A large black wolf appears
King-A large black horse appears
Ace-Death appears

Jokers
*Burn Through Hellfire-Fiery flames from hell appear and burn everything in sight. This is rarely drawn, as it can cause damage to the user.
*Angels Trumpets-When this card is used, what sounds like a thousand trumpets fills the air, creating a giant earthquake, than a hurricane, and lastly a huge tornado. This is rarely drawn, as it can cause damage to the user.

Theme Songs: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5UzojgHqs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9NpkFmiyCk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9NpkFmiyCk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Characters!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next