The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Characters!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

My Characters! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:45 am

Name: Shee-Mei (Real name unknown) A.K.A. Tora-kii

Nickname: The Wanderer

Origin (Country or Planet): Unknown

Race: Human/Neko

Affiliation: She's a wanderer, so she doesn't stick with a group

Appearance: Wears a long gray dress that is two sizes too big, so naturally it drags on the ground. She ties a piece of rope around her waist to keep it from dragging too badly. The sleeves cover her hands, with several inches that go past her hands. It has several rips, and is very worn through. Doesn't wear any shoes, she prefers to go barefoot. She has long, pointed ears, that resemble a cat's ears. The fur on her ears is silver, and the tips of her ears are black, and are tufted. On her right ear she wears a fish bone earring. Underneath her right eye are five tiny black dots that are lined up from the corners of her eyes. She has very sharp nails, and sharp teeth, like a cats teeth. Sometimes she wears a black hooded cloak, that is, of course too big for her. She wears a necklace she made that had shells and rocks on it. Also wears a piece of green ribbon around her ankle. Most of the time she has her hair down, but every so often, she pulls it up into a ponytail. She holds most of her supplies in this bag. Her skin is very pale, and her cheeks are usually a pale pink
color. She also has a long, fluffy silver tail.
Hair: Very long, thin white hair, which has a silvery tint to it. It drags two feet on the ground, though somehow it never looks dirty.
Eyes: Very large eyes. Her right eye is a dark Sapphire blue, while her left eye is silver with Emerald green specks. They have slits like a cats' eyes.
Body/ Height: 4' 5" 89 lbs. She is very fit, and has slightly large breasts.
Ethnicity: Caucasian; Very pale, almost looks pure white
My Characters! - Page 4 Konach10

Personality:She is very shy, but tries to show no emotion, though she is starting to show it a lot more. She hardly ever cries, no matter how badly she ishurt. Since she grew up with cats for a family, she acts like one as well. She knows some human language, but not that much. So, whenever she speaks, most of the time it sounds like utter nonsense. She is still learning, and looks forward to getting to know the human life better. Her favorite words so far are "Love", "Believe", Gentleness", and "Hope". Her favorite colors are green and yellow. She likes the outdoors, and playing with her animal friends. She also has a talent with art, drawing and painting. She is afraid of water, as all cats are mostly, and loves to spend the days dozing in the sunlight. She latches on to people she dons trustworthy, and is very loyal. If she sees one ofher friends hurt, she will lash out and attack the one who harmed them. Sometimes, if she is in the mood, she likes to play pranks on random people. One of her favorite ones is dropping things on peoples’ heads as they walk underneath her while she is on a roof. Her favorite time of day is night time, and early morning. She can also become very aggressive, as the clan she is from does. She likes to draw as well, and is quite talented at it. Her favorite foods are tuna and salmon, while she hates vegetables and most fruits. She can be seen a lot of the time just lying around, or by creeks fishing. She also likes to take on the form of a cat. When she does this, she is a large silver-white colored cat, with long wispy fur, though her eyes are the same, but are shaped like a cats'. She has very sharp teeth and claws, and her whiskers are quite long.

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): She uses a blood red sword, and a lightning yellow sword. The names are Kibakasai (Fang of Flames, and Tsumeinazuma (Claw of Lightning), that she keeps on her back, as well as kunai, and six pointed shuriken.

Spells: Fire and Lightning based spells, as well as some that might consider a demon would use.

Notable Traits: Has a fluffy silver cat tail, as well as cat ears.

These are her swords:
Kibakasai:
Tsumeinazuma:
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:47 am

The Living Doll
My Characters! - Page 4 Doll10
General Information:
Name: 生活 人形
Translation of Name: Seikatsu, Ningyou: Living Doll
Nickname: Sei-nin, Tsu-you, Dolly, Puppet boy, Doll-boy
"Birthday": February 14th
Race: Living Doll, Living Puppet
"Ethnicity": Japanese
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 97 lbs
Eyes: His normal eye color is a pinkish red, but he constantly wears different colored contacts
Hair: Has pure white hair, that is slightly long, his bangs falling into his eyes all the time. He often dies it, or wears wigs over his hair, and is always doing something different with his hair
"Skin": His skin is pale, and smooth. It's slightly on the warm side, a little bit warmer than the average human's temperature
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Wears different types of stage make-up. Also has a crack on his left knee, that he wraps up with a bandage so it doesn't break more.
Jewelry/Other: Wears several different types of jewelry. Has one necklace he is fond of. It's a small blue crystal on a silver chain, in the crystal is what appears to be a tiny flower
Clothing: Is constantly changing clothing. He is a doll after all. He likes to dress up, and his favorite thing to dress up as is different animals. Especially rabbits. However, there are rare times when he doesn't feel like dressing up, and wears regular outfits, the main one being a shirt or two, a pair of baggy jeans that are two sizes two big, and a apron with a rabbit pocket.
Plain Appearance:My Characters! - Page 4 Historieta

Personality: Is a little on the outlandish side, but when he first meets someone he's shy. He loves making friends, so the shyness doesn't last long. He's talented, goofy, and a little on the quirky side, and is really random. He's someone anyone would get along with, even those who are usually grumpy and non-sociable. There's just something about him that people can't resist. He can be a little clutzy and clumsy at times though, and is very forgetful.

Saying: "I'm different, yes..."
Full Saying: "I'm different, yes...but even though I'm different, I'm just like you when it comes to my emotions. I feel things. I can be happy, I can be sad. My feelings can be hurt. So treat me like I am somebody, and not some object that can be used like a toy."

Biography/Background: Was made by someone who in the end didn't want him. He was thrown out of his home, treated like trash just because he was a "doll" and not human. He was mistreated, and abused, and often bullied. But even after all that happened, he didn't lose hope that somewhere, out in the big world, there were people who would accept him for who he was, and not what he was.

+Theatrics
+Music
+Playing the music box
+Singing
+Writing poetry
+Drawing
+Painting
+Animals (especially cats, rabbits, and blue birds)
+Making friends
+Sewing
+Creating jewelry
Dislikes:
-People who use him like an object
-When his body parts crack
-Humid weather
-Too much rain
-Too much heat
-Being lonely
-People who see him as just an object

Random Information:
*Has really long eyelashes
*Creates music boxes for a hobby
*Even though he really doesn't need to eat, his favorite foods are anything sweet, and tea
*Has really fancy handwriting
*Has terrible memory

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUEKyEp6MQ8
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 pm

The Water Dragon
My Characters! - Page 4 49472210
General Information:
Name:
Meaning of Name/Definition: Mizuchi, Water Dragon
Birthday: June 18th
Species: Water Dragon

Appearance:
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 132 lbs
Eyes: Varying in blue, reminds one of the ocean. Crystal clear and beautiful to look at
Hair: When in his human form, his hair is a dark brownish color, and is straight, and slightly long in length. However, when he gets wet in his human form, his hair changes to a variety of different blues, and turns slightly wave to it.
Skin: In his human form, his skin is a slightly tanned color. It's soft to the touch. When he gets wet in his human form, his skin is slightly paler, and has a damp feel to it, and is slightly cold, like water.
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Etc: The only markings he has are the ones that appear when he is submerged in water. Just being wet, like getting splashed, or rained on, does not make them appear. They are blue-ish swirly designs on his body, going from his shoulders down his arms, and on his back, stomach, and legs.
Clothing: Wears either a white button up long sleeved shirt, or a blue tee. With it are either black pants, or blue jean shorts. Wears plain white sneakers.
Other: Has a pendant with a white orb-like jewel. When he is in water, he gains what appears to be fins on the back of his arms, and his ears.
Regular Appearance: My Characters! - Page 4 Tag_1410
When in Water:
Dragon Appearances, Solid and Water Form:

Dragon Description:

Background: Grew up in what would be considered the slums of his suburban hometown of Tokyo, Japan. He didn't get along well with anyone else, because to him, they were all too boring. And considering what he is, ordinary humans of course would be a bit dull. He moved away when he was old enough, and soon ended up in a place far away from his home country. Where it was, he knew not, it was somewhere he'd never heard of, but since it was away from regular humans, it was good enough for him. However, he did have an attachment back in Tokyo. It was a young man by the name of Yukio, who often would come over to see him. Yukio was the only human to be able to make Mizuchi smile. Until the accident happened, and Yukio was sent into a coma. Until this day, Yukio remains in a slumber-like coma, and Mizuchi wonders if he'll ever wake up.

Personality: Quiet, and withdrawn, Mizuchi doesn't get along well with others that often. Unless he sees that the other individual will not be a bore, he won't talk to them, or have anything to do with them. He's only like this because he doesn't want to get too attached. He's seen as snobby, but he's really not. He's also known to have an aggressive side, that he has little to no control over. He tries to not let his anger show, but sometimes he just can't handle the pressure.

Other Stuff:
*Loves water
*His favorite color is blue
*His hobby is collecting different kinds of blue flowers (no one knows about this)
*He likes to bake (no one knows this either)
*His favorite season is summer
*However, he loves the fall for the many rainy days

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm6xxtW7_0g
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Outcast and Broken
My Characters! - Page 4 Brave-10
General Information
Name: 青い嵐
Meaning of Name/Translation: Arashi, Aoi : Blue Storm
Birthday: October 19th
Race/Ethnicity: Claymore, Japanese
Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Dark grey blue, lined with black. He has long black eyelashes, and thin black eyebrows. Only one eye is visible, because the other is always covered with bandage wrap. The eye that is visible appears to have eyeliner, but he doesn't wear any. It's just how is eyelashes make his eyes look.
Hair: His hair has a blueish tint to the black, is long, and straight. He uses his long bangs to cover the wrapping around his eye almost completely, leaving a little bit on the other side of his face.
Skin: Light skinned, but has a slight tan to it.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: He has many small scars, like cut wounds, along his front and back upper torso, and on his arms and legs. Also, his marking is a triangle with a single line through it, the line extending from the bottom of the triangle's base a few inches outside of the outline. This marking is on his upper left pectoral.
Marking:
Image:My Characters! - Page 4 Rokuro10
Clothing:My Characters! - Page 4 A_char10

Personality: He's a bit quiet, not really talking that much, especially to those who he doesn't know. He doesn't get along with many people, only the ones who he has known for a long time, and even then that list of people is rare. He's kind of a moper, and often talks about depressing topics, like death and the end of the human race. However, there are times when he's a bit more enjoyable to be around, though those who know him well enough should know to be warned. When he's in a happy mood, they know that he's about to snap, and when that happens, they'd best be miles away if they don't want to get caught in the crossfire of his wrath.

Saying: "The darkness in this world is all too obvious. It's a poison that suffocates all life, a weed that feeds on cruelty and hatred. The world is dying, but no one is doing anything to stop it's death. The darkness in us all, will be the end of the world. You can count on it."

Background/History: Grew up alone, with little to no contact with other people. Often got into trouble. Since he had a life of solitary terms, not much is known about him and his past.

Weapon: The weapon he uses are what appear to be two elongated triangular daggers, though they are a bit longer than the average dagger length. The most unusual thing about them are that the inside, where there normally would be metal, there is nothing but empty space. All that is of the weapon is the outside form, the inside has been cut out. Despite there being no inside of the weapon, it is quite sturdy, and can take many blows from any other weapon.
My Characters! - Page 4 Origin10

Extras:
*Doesn't use the usual weapon that everyone else does
*When he's alone, he likes to write poetry
*An excellent singer
*Is one of the best when it comes to hand to hand combat (not using weapons)
*His favorite colors are blue white and black, evident in the clothing he wears

Theme Songs : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elapLbUg_9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4MAaGJMBdY

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Forsaken Innocence of the Sun
My Characters! - Page 4 Ecde9410
General Information:
Name: 天照
Name Meaning/Translation: Amaterasu: Shining over Heaven
Nickname: Ama, Heaven
Birthday: March 7th
Ethnicity: Japanese
Race/Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Height: 4' 9"
Weight: 64lbs
Eyes: Her eyes are a light brown, that have a light purple tint to them. She has long, soft black eyelashes, and thin, dainty black eyebrows.
Hair: She has black hair, and it's cut slightly short. She often has it done in a small ponytail at the base of the back of her head, with some sort of flower, bow, or ribbon holding it in place. She has bangs that rest just on top of her eyebrows, and two parts of her hair fall in front of her ears, a little longer than her bangs, but not quite as long as the rest of her hair.
Skin: She has fair skin, but it's not too pale. Her cheeks often have a slight, faint blush on them.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: She has no scars to speak of, but she does have a strange marking on her right ankle. It looks to be some sort of mark that is in the shape of a flower. Amaterasu calls it her "special mark".
Clothing: Wears a kimono. As of now, this is her only clothing, except for a simple white short sleeved shirt, and a pair of pink, white, and black running shorts, with worn out tennis shoes. Her kimono is very special to her. She also owns a simple white long sleeved night gown, that reaches to her knees.
Image of Mark:My Characters! - Page 4 A_88b010

Personality: Is a kind girl, she cares for just about anyone she meets. Even though she's very loving, she's quite shy, and doesn't talk that much. Instead, she shows her caring ways through her actions, instead of her words. She can be spooked easily, but once she's sure that nothing will harm her if she's with someone, then she isn't scared too much.

Saying: "Quiet words only describe half of what I'm feeling. I don't need to speak to show what I truly mean. Please understand that. I care about you, one hundred percent."

Background/History: Amaterasu was an orphan from the very start. She was alone for most of her life, causing her to not really open up to others, but at the same time it didn't dim the light of her caring soul. She would go out of her way to see that others were comfortable and cared for, before taking care of herself. Even at her young age, she was quite the mother figure to the other orphans she lived with.

Extras:
*Loves to watch birds fly in the sky
*Her favorite color is white (She thinks it's so pure)
*Loves to draw when she has the chance and equipment
*Can sing really well
*She loves animals
*Is afraid of dark places: for example the night, alleyways, enclosed rooms with no windows.

Theme Songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb37E0Xai8k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck6EByokaVQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiykbcSr690

Extra Images:
Preteen: 13-15, Teen:

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:16 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 __flabebe____by_jojobania-d6qt25g
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:20 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 Tumblr_mjqf4k4I0F1qlpahho1_500

My Characters! - Page 4 150k_k10

My Characters! - Page 4 E9c123af727e46f6c46d7e536f5cd93b

My Characters! - Page 4 96fba514b68fcb7f2336220a7b519072
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:38 pm

IDEAS:
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:09 pm

A Hidden Heart, Beneath the Mask
My Characters! - Page 4 Anime_10
General Information:
Name: 秘密だ, 希少性
Name Meaning/Translation: Himitsu Kishō-sei, Secret Rarity
Nickname: 
Nickname Meaning/Translation: Murasaki, Purple
Birthday: March 20th, Shunbun no hi (Spring Equinox)
Ethnicity: Japanese
Home Country: Japan
Race: Demon of the Masks
Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 97 lbs
Eyes: A dark reddish purple in color, they are often commented upon because of their unique and alluring color. Has thick, long, dark black eyelashes, and thin black eyebrows that slant slightly.
Hair: Slightly long in style, and falls gently down his head. It always has a sightly messy look, and his bangs fall down the center of his forehead, and to the outer sides of his eyes. Has two pieces of hair that is longer than the rest, which he tucks behind his ears. His hair is a dark black, and has a sort of plum/purple look to it.
Skin: Has medium fair skin, which tans easily, and doesn't burn that often. He is often seen with a faint blush on his cheeks.
Body: Very thin, with little muscle. He is scrawny all around, with thin fingers, toes, and limbs.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has a faint and barely see-able scar on the right side of his face, starting from the middle of his right cheek, and connecting to the underside of his right ear. Also has a scar on his left thigh, shaped in the mark of an 'X'
Clothing: Likes to wear dark clothing, and hooded shirts. Has a liking to white scarves as well. He used to wear traditional kimonos and such, but since the times have changed, so has he.
Jewelry/Etc: Owns several different masks, his favorite being a white fox one, with black eyes, and triangular/diamond markings dripping from the eye sockets, and a black and red diamond in the middle of the forehead.
Other: Often paints his nails either a sea green, or light blue, and sometimes both at the same time

Personality:
Kishō-sei is nearly unreadable, his face almost always having a blank expression. He often keeps to himself, not going out of his way to interact with others, which makes those near him feel as if he has a cold personality, which is totally wrong. The fact why he acts like this, is because emotions, for him, are hard to express, to understand, and to feel. As the Demon of Masks, the only emotions he experiences are those when he puts on a certain mask. Meaning the mask he wears, is the emotions he feels. There are those rare moments when he expresses his feelings without a mask needed, but those occasions are rare and far and few in between the times he isn't showing emotion.

Saying: "What is emotion? What is it that people feel? Sadness, fear, happiness, love? What are those things that people experience, that makes them who they are? Makes them smile, or cry, or lash out? I want to know, but at the same time, I doubt even the most knowing of this particular subject wouldn't be able to help me understand. For I feel nothing, a mere shell of the person I wish to be. I am nothing but an emotionless mask."

Background/History:
Even though he has the visage of a teenage boy, Kishō-sei is quite old. He was born in Edo, Japan, currently known as Tokyo, Japan. He grew up in the ages when demons were feared, and some were revered. He saw many of the historical happenings of Japan, like wars, peace, and the change that came with it. He watched as Japan changed, and saw that as it changed, he too changed as well. He learned many things, and kept to himself. Now he goes to a high school, as an average school kid, without any of the other students having a single clue of what his true nature is, because, unfortunately, when new things make their way into the lives of people, some things are forgotten, like the respect and fear of demons and deity's. 

Extras: Has a spirit fox as a companion. It is white, with big red eyes, large ears, and has three tails. A red dot is in the middle of it's forehead. It's name is Yōkai. Lives in an apartment by himself, along with Yōkai.

Abilities/Other:
*His emotions change depending on what mask he's wearing
*Also, with each mask he gains a different ability
*Can wield nearly any type of blade
*Has ninja like skills
*Some of his abilities don't require a mask for him to use them. Manipulating the basic elements (Fire, Water, Air, Earth, and Lightening), Changing his appearance at will, and summoning spirit fire are a few of those abilities.

Theme Songs: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeTCsZUOUR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htJHlsTb_54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbeEtvE_32A

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:10 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 Anime_11
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:23 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 31408110
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:51 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 E9c54aac829201963b9e6be5624fd668
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 Middle11
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:43 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 Char-a10
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 10:29 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 Pokemo11

Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:40 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 Psqt8c10
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:30 pm

My Characters! - Page 4 88310610
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:14 am

My Characters! - Page 4 Yu_nar10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Characters!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4