The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Characters!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

My Characters! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Name: Akuma no Musuko, likes to be called Kru
Race: Demon, son of the devil
Sexuality: Bi

Voice: Has a slightly medium toned vice, not too high, but not too low either. It's really mesmerizing

Appearance:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 135 lbs
Skin: Light ivory in color, and quite smooth
Markings: Has a sort of jewel design underneath his left eye, and on his wrist is the symbol for the Devil tattooed in black ink
Eye color and shape: Light pinkish-violet-red in color, and quite large for a guys. They are slightly angled
Hair color and style: A light bluish green in color, and very long, with bits of hair longer than others. Near the bangs is a bunch of hair tied up in a light brown ribbon
Extra: Wears a black choker
Clothing: Wears several outfits, but has two favorites, one being a black striped white button up collared shirt, with a light black vest over it. The sleeves are often rolled up to the elbow. With this, he wears grey skinny jeans, that have a silver chain on the left pocket. And for shoes he wears black skater-styled shoes. His second is a purple and black plaid v-neck t shirt, with a grey zip up hoodie over it. Dark grey pants fit the look, and purple and black skater shoes finish it.

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 21074510

Background: Born and raised in the depths of hell, Kru is the son of the devil himself. Not much is known of his background, only that he ran away from home several times.

Personality: Kru is a bit of a player, with a slick personality, but often times he's just a fun guy, easy to get along with, not many people would think he was the son of Lucifer. He likes to listen to rock music, and play the guitar.

Extra: He's in a band called Fire and Shadows, and is the main guitarist/singer. He also loves to go for joy rides in his many sports cars.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Name: Novadies Misulos (No-vaa (long a)-dee (long e)-es Me-sue-lo (long o)-s )
Alias: Nova
Race: Demon

Voice: Nova's voice is a bit low for a woman's, it's very succulent sounding, and very mesmerizing if you listen to it too long. She likes to draw her prey in with her voice, saying sweet things, and when their guard is down, she pounces

Appearance:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 127 lbs
Skin: A light ivory, with a bit of her tan. Her skin is slightly mottled with pinkish spots near her back area and upper arms. This is not a skin condition, but it is from soaking in the blood of her victims.
Markings: A demon star on her stomach
Eye color and shape: Almond and narrow, they are a golden yellow with black instead of white around the iris. She has no pupil
Hair color and style: Long, shaggy, and black in color. She often wears it half up
Wings: Small, and crimson colored. They are bat like in shape and have spikes and claws on them
Extra: Her left hand is not normal, it is large, and her fingers are like scythes
Clothing: None, except for a black cloak
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 010

Background: Not much is known of her background, those who got to know her too much were often killed.

Personality: Nova is very, very vain. She always thinks she is the most powerful, even though she knows that there are those much more powerful than her. She is the very definition of evil, and also she is one for much lust. She likes to have sex with her victims, and if they deny her, she kills them right away, eating their souls slowly and in a torture-like manner.

Extra: She often takes over the bodies of young men or women, more often men then women. She places her souls within them, and uses their bodies as a vessel to move about unnoticed. Also, she likes to take showers or baths in the blood of her victims, as well as drinks it.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Name: Yin, is the twin sister to Yang
Birthday: N/A
Element: Water, Darkness, Earth, Ice, Celestial Night (Moon, stars, night time things)

Appearance:
Skin: Pale ivory
Weight: 116 lbs
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Long and black in color, it is very silky
Body Structure: Thin, but very curvy. She has nice breasts, hips, and butt.
Marking: Has a silver moon on her forehead
Clothing: Besides her work outfit, Yin wears a black dress, that has white decorations on it. It is quite revealing, but Yin does not mind. See image. The purple within the image on the dress is white on her dress, as well as the butterflies at the waist.

Personality: Yin is passive and quiet. She is also very nurturing, and cares deeply about all around her. If she sees someone in need, she will try to help them however she can, often times getting herself into trouble along the way. She is also very recessive, and will always do what she is told without question, though there are times when she has done the opposite, asking questions and questioning why she was told to do something. Though rare, it has happened before.

Background: Yin has a very mysterious background. No one knows where her and her twin brother came from, some even say they are the very entities of Yin and Yang in a human form. This could very be the case, as their personalities are much like that of Yin and Yang.

Abilities: Can control the elements of those stated above, also she can change her form into any night animal. Another thing she is well at is cooking, growing flowers, and other "girlie things". She is also agile, fast on her feet, and very acrobatic.

Signature Move: Yin Stream Dark Burst: Using this move she can create negative energy, which is black in color with white bursts of light within the darkness. With this negative energy she forms a sphere, and then shoots a beam of the energy at the enemy/opponent.

Extras: Controls the Autumn and Winter seasons

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Wings_10

Picture: https://s752.photobucket.com/user/Pizzapiea_Riley/media/Anime/Blonde%20and%20Black%20Anime/Animegirl-1.jpg.html (Work outfit)

Regular Outfit:

Name: Yang, is the twin brother to Yin
Birthday: N/A
Element: Fire, Light, Heaven, Lightning, Celestial Day (Sun, growth, day things)

Appearance:
Skin: Tanned ivory
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 148 lbs
Eyes: Black
Hair: Shaggy, somewhat long, and silver in color
Body Structure: Strongly built, though he looks quite thin
Marking: Has a gold sun upon his forehead
Clothing: Usually wears white elbow sleeve length shirts, with black designs on it. For pants he wears either jeans or black pants with some type of belt. He also wears a thick chain around his neck for a necklace.

Personality: Yang is very outgoing and bright. He is not one to keep back what he is feeling, or hide his emotions. He often can be found being a smart ass and saying things in joking matter, even if the things he says sound quite rude. He is overall a good nature guy, and is easy to get along with. He has a hard time following rules, but there are times when he follows them right away, without a second thought. Though rare, it has happened.

Background: Yang has a very mysterious background. No one knows where he and his twin sister came from, some even say they are the very entities of Yin and Yang in a human form. This could very be the case, as their personalities are much like that of Yin and Yang.

Abilities: Can control the elements of those stated above, also she can change her form into any day time animal. He is also very strong and robust, able to take many hits. It takes quite a lot to be able to knock him over, even if his image says otherwise.

Signature Move: Yang Stream Light Burst: Using this move he can create positive energy, which is white in color with black flashes of light within the bright white. With this positive energy he forms a sphere, and then shoots a beam of the energy at the enemy/opponent.

Extras: Controls the Spring and Summer seasons

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Ziggy10
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:26 pm

Name: Miori Kyomornar (Pronounced Me-or-ee Kyo-more-nall)
Spoiler:
Birthday: Unknown
Race: Human/Elf Hybrid
Element(s): He can control all the elements, however his main ones are water, wind, and light

Appearance:
Skin: Pale ivory, and very smooth
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 137 lbs (yes, he's very skinny)
Eyes: A mixture of light blue and dark blue, with a very dark blue ring around the irises
Hair: A cool steel blue, shaggy and quite long. His bangs have a bad habit of falling in his eyes
Body Structure: Thin, tall, and very lanky. He's quite the twig, but can sustain damage quite well for someone his size
Marking(s): Has the image for his clan upon his back, this particular marking glows when he uses any magic. He has a set very unique symbols, seven of them, which only he knows the meaning of on the different parts of his body.
Clothing: Usually Miori wears a light blue long sleeved tunic like shirt, that has several black fastenings and edgings. The back of the cloak is very long, and reaches to the ground. For pants, he wears black leggings, and for shoes black knee high boots. With this he wears a black choker necklace, and a single silver hoop earring in his left ear. However some days he wears a simpler outfit, either a plain black or white long sleeved shirt, and slightly fitted black or blue pants, with lace up shoes.

Voice: His voice is like the ocean, forlorn, lost and quite beautiful. But at times it is quite energetic, and very happy sounding.

Personality: Miori is very different. He likes to keep to himself at most times, not because he likes being lonely, he just has this tendency to go into dazes, getting lost deep in his thoughts. He is skilled, and very talented. He's easy to get along with, and quite fun to be around, and can be one of the very best friends that a person has ever had. He is one who helps strangers, going out of his way to make sure that someone in need gets assistance. He is caring, kind, and quite gentle for a man, and is often told he must have been a mother in some past life. He likes to joke around, play pranks, and is pretty much the life of any gathering.

Background: Miori comes from a clan that was thought to have died out thousands of years ago. No one knows exactly how Mirori came to be, but it is thought that he comes from the past. One moment he was not there, and then he was. Miori is a mystery, even to himself, as his memory is now nothing but a blank spot in his brain.

Abilities: Manipulation of elements, reading minds, becoming invisible, flight, etc.

Likes: Having fun, thinking of new things to try, practicing magic, being lazy
Dislikes: Being bored, people who are too depressing, having to do chores

Extras: For certain spells, Mirori creates a sort of symbol in midair, that is created out of light, and he uses these to summon the magic to use his spell. These are a few of the symbols:
Symbol Set 1:
Symbol Set 2:

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Circle10

Marking on Back:

Clan Markings:

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Name: Tsumetai Chi Shiki
Nickname: The Prince, Tai
Birthday: Unknown, says its December 25th
Race: Vampire
Element(s): Can control all the elements, but his strongest are fire, shadows, and ice/snow
Sexuality: Not sure

Appearance:
Skin: Very pale ivory, cold to the touch
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 104 lbs
Eyes: They change color, but are mostly either a light blue almost white, light brown, or blood red
Hair: light ash brown, almost blonde and slightly long. His bangs cover his eyes
Body Structure: Thin, but surprisingly strong
Marking(s): Has a strange mark on the palm of his left hand
Clothing: When not in school uniform, Tai wears either a black or white button up long sleeved or short sleeved shirt, black, blue, or tan colored pants, and white sneakers. In the winter he wears a black knit cap and a long black coat over his clothes.

Voice: Very quiet, and sad sounding

Personality: Tai is somewhat shy, but very kind when you get to know him. He doesn't like people knowing who and what he is, so keeps that a secret.

Background: Not much is known of Tai's past. Only that he moved to the town a few months back, and lives alone in a huge mansion that he says had belonged to his now dead parents.

Abilities: Manipulation of the elements, reading minds, and a few more

Extras: Plays the piano/organs, bells and violin, loves to draw, read, and sing

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Brunet10

Marking on Tai's hand:
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Name: Konjiki no Yami
Nickname: Yami or Konji
Birthday: July 17th
Race: Neko

Appearance:
Skin: Is slightly tanned, but not too much so. His skin is soft, and is almost constantly slightly warm to the touch
Weight: 114 lbs
Eyes: Dark gold in color, with black cat like slits. His eyelashes are very long and thick (and black in color) Also wears black eyeliner, and a small amount of black eyeshadow
Hair: Dark black in color and very shaggy, his bangs cover his eyes almost fully. He sometimes wears clips or bobby pins in his bangs, to hold them back
Body Structure: Very thin, and scrawny, but has some muscles
Marking(s): Has several tattoos on his body, one on his left shoulder, on his lower right hip, his right wrist, and on the left side of his neck, just under his jaw.
Ears: Black, with a pinkish inside
Tail: Long, sleek furred, and black in color
Clothing: Wears the typical gothic/emo styled clothing, black and red colors, and sometimes checkered black and white. His favorite outfit is a red and white checkered tshirt, with a black collared zip up jacket that has fur on the collar, black torn leggings, and knee high lace up boots, with a black and white checkered design.
Jewelry: Wears several black beaded necklaces, one with a cross and another with a skull and crossbones design. On his thumb he wears a black string like ring. Has several earrings. Also wears a black cat collar with a silver buckle and a tiny silver bell on it. On his right wrist he usually wears a variety of bracelets.
Other: Paints his nails black

Voice: Has a sexy voice, kind of low but not too much so. His voice has a slight British accent. His laugh is really sexy as well, and nice to listen to.

Personality: Yami is sort of distant, but not with his friends. He is close knit with his buddies, and likes to have parties. He is kind of a rebel, getting into trouble a lot, but he's still quite popular, despite being classified as gothic/emo. He likes to play pranks and tell jokes, and pretty much just have fun. When it comes to someone he likes, he gets really shy, and quiet, not sure what to say or do around them. He often blushes, and stutters when he talks to them, and is pretty much nervous all around.

Background: Yami was born and raised in the America's, but his parents are from London, England. He was home schooled from first grade to eight grade, as well as his freshman and sophomore years. He was just entered into high school when his parents died in a car crash, as it was his mother who home schooled him. Surprisingly he got along quite well, and became popular really fast. So far he hasn't found anyone he likes, but he's had lots of girls and even guys ask him out.

Abilities: Is fast on his feet, very agile, and is quite the acrobatic. He's also very strong despite his looks, and can handle himself in a fight. He can speak several different languages, and has a 143 I.Q.

Likes: Playing pranks, telling jokes, partying, playing video games, listening to music, playing his guitar
Dislikes: Going to school, homework, being the only "strange one" at school, having no parents

Extras: Is in a band in which he sings lead, it is called Fading Shadows, owns a German Shepherd called Kiba, lives alone in a large two and a half story apartment. Also owns a motorcycle and a black sports car. Has a bad smoking habit.

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Neko_b11
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Name: Odokemono, meaning Joker or Prankster
Nickname: Kemo
Birthday: April 1st
Race: Elf/Vampire mix
Sexuality: Bi, isn't really sure of what gender he likes

Appearance:
Skin: Slightly tanned, but still a little on the pale side
Weight: 122 lbs
Eyes: His right eye is a grey blue, and his left eye is a light reddish purple
Hair: A light purplish grey black in color, and is quite long.
Body Structure: Very thin
Marking(s): Has a scarlet marking over his right eye, a rose and wing tattoo on his right hip
Ears: Slightly longer than the average elves ears, and they are set lower than most
Clothing: Likes to wear stripes, and strange clothing. See picture
Jewelry: Several silver hoops in his ears, and a strange looking necklace

Personality: Is very strange, loving to pull pranks all the time and making jokes. He is like a jester, or a clown. He's full of spirit, and is very energetic. At times however he can be dark and sadistic, showing off his more evil side. This side of him likes to be cruel and hateful, enjoying seeing people in pain and suffering. He is very wild, and is hard to keep in check, both the goofy Kemo and the evil Kemo. One of the most strange people you will most likely every meet.

Background: Kemo does not like talking about his past, so not that many know of it. He grew up in a place filled with poverty and enslavement, and at one time was forced to be the kings jester. But he escaped, and is now living alone, but no one knows where exactly he stays.

Abilities: Can control the elements, and also uses cards as weapons and for magic. He has a strange ability allowing him to go invisible and also able to walk through solid objects such as walls. Another is he can float, and disappear and reappear in another place.

Likes: Telling jokes, playing pranks, goofing off in general
Dislikes: Being bored, being by himself, the quiet

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 4f890811
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Name: Gin Seishin (Silver Spirit)
Nickname: Spirit
Birthday: June 9th, year unknown
Deathday: December 25th, year unknown
Race: Ghost/Spirit
Sexuality: Not sure

Appearance:
Skin: A very pale ivory
Eyes: Silvery grey, with dark grey lining the outside of the iris
Hair: Long, wispy, and slightly wavy. Is a light silver grey in color
Body Structure: Slightly thin, but has some muscle
Marking(s): What appears to be a stab wound at the area of his heart, in the front and back
Clothing: Is always seen wearing a white tshirt that has a red swirl design on it, and what appears to be a tear in the shirt, with blood lining the hole. Over this is a green zip up sweater with red strings. At the back is a tear, much like that on his shirt. For pants he wears dark grey skinny jeans, and for shoes black converse.

Personality: Despite being a ghost, Spirit is a very happy person. He is kind, gentle, and easy to get along with. However at times he sometimes gets very moody, especially during the winter season, as well as around his birthday. Other than those times, he is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, 'go with the flow and you'll be okay'. He cares deeply about those he is friends with, and can be quite shy around new people, especially those he likes. He hides the fact that he is a ghost from most people, but for those he trusts, he tell them.

Background: Even to Spirit, his story is one of mystery. All he remembers is that one Christmas evening, he was out on a walk and was suddenly stabbed in the middle of the chest. Next thing he knew, he was standing over a dead body...His own dead body. And ever since then, he's been wandering around, trying to find out why he's still here. He does not remember anything except that night, his birthday, and the events since finding himself by his dead body.

Abilities: Telepathy, walking through walls, invisibility, being able to float, being able to move objects without touching them. Somehow he can also manipulate the element of ice and snow. Another thing he can do is make himself solid, and not transparent and see through like other ghosts.

Likes: Listening to music, reading books, playing the piano, sketching animals and flowers, meeting new people
Dislikes: Dwelling on the past, the dark, being lonely, dark alleyways, Christmas

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Blood-10
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 pm

The Multi-Millionaire Vampire Prince
My Characters! - Page 2 Blonde12
Name: Kristopher Michaelis
Nickname: Kris, The Prince
Birthday: August 23rd
Race: Demon/Vampire mix
Sexuality: Prefers not to say

Appearance:

Weight: 132 lbs
Skin: Slightly pale ivory
Eyes: Deep crimson red, with long black eyelashes. His eyes often change color
Hair: A medium length, slightly wavy. It is a light blonde in color, with a touch of red to it
Body Structure: Thin, but not too much so
Marking(s): None
Clothing: When not in school uniform, Kris usually wears plain shirts, often black, white or red in color, and are button up. They are either short or long sleeved. For pants he wears jeans, blue, grey, or black in color. Any style really, but he prefers skinny jeans, or form fitting.

Personality: Kris is very mature, and is very princely in behavior. Often people come to him for advice, which he gives. He is somewhat aloof, and can be quite stubborn at times. For some people he is hard to get along with, and with others quite easy. He is a genius, getting top grades at the academy where he attends. When his vampire and demonic sides take over, his personality changes drastically, becoming quite dangerous and sadistic, enjoying to "hunt" his prey as he calls them. He can be quite cruel, finding hilarity in other beings pain, be it people, animals, or his own kind.

Saying1: "How does your cherry red blood taste? Is it sweet, is it bitter? Does it leave a nasty aftertaste in the mouth, or does it leave one craving for more? I'll try it, to find out. And you won't regret letting me do so. Because you can't resist me."
Saying2: "Who ever said money doesn't buy you everything obviously didn't know what they were talking about. Money in this time and age DOES buy everything. Life, love, happiness. You name it, you can buy it."

Background: Kris moved to the America's from Britain, moving with his family into an estate that had been in the family for centuries. He's also the son of a famous multi-millionaire family. He was soon enrolled into a top notch academy, and was almost immediately the most popular guy in the school. He got good grades, and joined a few clubs. He also got along well with the students and teachers. Outside of school, well that was a different matter all together. He often got into trouble, but somehow his parents never heard of this side of Kris. Before moving to America, not much is known of the history of the Michaelis family, except that they are one of the richest families in town, and that they held quite the standard back in Britain.

Abilities: Manipulation of the elements, mainly shadow, fire, and wind. Reading minds, controlling people's actions, telepathy, teleportation, becoming invisible, and flying are a few of his many abilities.

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:33 pm

Name: Jeanette Victorus
Nickname: N/A
Birthday: February 19th, 1786
Deathday: December 24th, 1805
Race: Night Walker (kind of like a ghost or spirit, but has the abilities to manipulate energy, as well as do other things most ghosts cannot. Is sometimes thought of as a demon.)

Appearance:
Weight: 116 lbs
Skin: Very pale in color, and ice cold to the touch
Eyes: Large, and pure silvery purple, with no pupil. They are lined with long, dark black eyelashes
Hair: Very long, and quite wavy. She ties the end of her hair with a white ribbon. It is a steel purple in color, with a slight silvery grey tint to it
Body Structure: Very curvy, but also very thin. Has nice hips, butt, and breasts, which are a C-cup, almost D.
Marking(s): A long black cross on her spine, and what appears to be a stab wound at the area of her heart.
Clothing: Wears a short, dark burgundy velvet dress, that ties up the front with a deep plum colored ribbon. It has a high collar, and also sleeves that reach her elbows. With this she wears upper thigh high white lace up boots, and a dark red velvet hat.
Other: Has what appears to be a tail that extends from her spine, ending in a dark purplish red dagger like object that is very sharp. The tail looks like it is made of her bones, her spine bones to be exact

Night Walker Form:
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 82 lbs
Skin: Very pale, almost a grey white in color
Eyes: A deep, blood red
Hair: The same style as before, but a dark grey black in color, and instead of wavy, it is straight
Body Structure: Very, VERY thin. She is so thin, that her bones practically stick out, her most prominent bones showing being her hips, spine, and cheek bones. Also, it looks like she is wearing gloves, but she is not.
Marking(s): A series of black swirl like markings, as well as the black cross on her back
Clothing: She does not wear clothes in this form, although it might look like she does. The black markings grow more thick the lower down, and at her it almost looks as if she is wearing boots.

Personality: Jeanette is cold, dark, and sadistic, and full of hatred for those who are living. She likes to tear the life from them, and make them suffer the way she did. She cares for no one, not even herself, often causing injury to herself, just to see the blood flow from her veins. A dark soul, one that cannot be saved, nor loved, Jeanette is doomed to be miserable all her "life" as she is not truly living.

Background: Jeanette is hard to understand, mostly because no one knows of the rough life she once lived. She grew up in an orphanage, and was never adopted, mostly because she looked and acted so strangely. Even as a little girl she was dark and cold, not wanting to play with the other children, nor wanting to join in activities. So, when she was old enough, she left the orphanage, cursing it as she walked away from the building, and swearing that she would one day destroy that place that had caused her so much misery.

For several years Jeanette wandered the world, not staying in one place too long. She lived in Japan, China, Russia, Britain, and even at one point a small island near the north pole. She could not find happiness in any of those places, but she did find trouble in nearly all the places. Wherever she went, lots of people would suddenly get sick and die, and no one could figure out why. She felt as if it was her fault, and so she would leave. She thought she had finally found a place to be happy, moving into a small apartment in New York, but that was not to be. One night she was kidnapped, and things got even worse from there.

She was taken to an abandoned factory out in the country, and was soon to find out that she was to be a sacrifice for some ritual that a cult was performing. The deed performed, and her body left for the animals, Jeanette was thought dead, but the people who had killed her were far from correct. Jeanette came back, although not fully. She was now a Night Walker, not quite a spirit, but more of a demonic one, with the power to cause pain and suffering with a single touch.

And that is what she did. In her new form, she tracked down her killers and destroyed them, reveling in the feeling of her kills, wanting more now that she had had her revenge. She became unstable, and started killing more and more people, just for the feeling of power she got from it. And since then, she has still not felt the emotion of happiness, or love. All she has ever felt is pain, sadness, and hatred.

Abilities: Manipulation of the elements of fire, shadows, wind, and electricity. Can magnify the hatred in the hearts of humans, and control the weaker minded people's thoughts and actions. Can become invisible, move through solid objects, use what is called a 'Shadow Wraith', can amplify the feelings of negativity, being hate, sadness, pain, etc. Can create nightmares, and also bring nightmares to life, making them an actual thing. From her blood she can create and control what she calls "Blood Beings", creatures that live on the negative thoughts of those who surround them, feeding off the dark feelings of humans.

Likes: Pain, suffering, darkness, death, shadows, and all the mundane and evil things of this world
Dislikes: Light, love, joy, any other positive emotions, life, and good things, such as smiling and fun

Original Form: My Characters! - Page 2 Long-hair_1209347115

Nightwalker form:

Shadow Wraith:
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Neo

Name: Yuuma ‘Neo’ Takehashi
Nickname: Neo
Birthday: November 21st
Race: Computerized Human

Appearance:
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 136 lbs
Eye color and shape: A glowing neon green in color, with dark black eyelashes. Neo often has a bored look in his eyes.
Hair color and style: Neo has strawberry pink colored hair that is quite long and shaggy. He is often made fun of because of the color of his hair, but he doesn’t care what other people say (this is actually just a ruse, he gets really frustrated when people talk about his hair)
Skin: A little on the pale side. Neo doesn’t tan very well
Markings: None
Body Shape: Very thin, with little to no muscle at all. He isn’t weak so to speak, just not quite as strong as some of the other male members in his year
Clothing: Is often seen wearing a green shirt that matches his eyes, though it is a bit darker in color. It is short sleeved, so he wears a jacket over it. The jacket is white, with black stripes, and a star with a heart in the middle is attached to the left side of the jacket. It zips up, and has a hood. For pants he wears black loose leggings that have two stripes running down the side of the pants. The button up near the bottom of the leg, which he leaves undone. For shoes he wears black skater styled shoes, which have a star on the outer edge of the shoe. He also wears gloves, which are pink, black, and white in color. Sometimes he wears a black knit hat as well.
Piercings, jewelry, etc: Wears a loosely tied black and pink striped neck tie

Personality: Has a pretty laid back personality, and gets along with almost anyone…except for those who make fun of his hair of course. He’s pretty uptight about his looks, He may not act like he cares, but he does, proof of this by randomly getting into a fight with a guy who was talking about how Neo should dye his hair a different color. Other than his hair, he is a fun guy, and is cool to hang out with.

Background: Neo came to America from London, England when he was fourteen. He started High school soon after moving, and for a while everything was normal. However, one day he was at home and things started getting…crazy. Everything electronic he touched started acting up and going haywire. Even the lights flickered when he touched the switch, not even turning it off. At first he ignored this, but it continued for days afterwards. He goes to his parents and asks what had happened, and that’s when the truth was spilled. They tell him he’s not actually a human, but a computerized being that only looks human. The program was activated on his 18th birthday, that’s why nothing had happened until that point in time. Neo freaks out, and leaves the house, and hasn’t returned since that day. He lives in a apartment by himself now, and won’t go anywhere near his old home.

Likes: Listening to and writing/playing music, playing video games, going to parties
Dislikes: Power outages, the fact that his parents hid what he was for so long, being made fun of because of his hair

Hobbies: Writing and producing music, playing the guitar

Extras: Is actually a computerized being, and not human.

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Neo10
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Name: Ashton "Blaze" Mitchells

Appearance:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: a light orange red
Hair: Dark red
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 RedHairedAnimePunk-1

Personality: He comes from a dark place, but he's far from dark. Like his nickname entails, he is like a flame, burning with passion. He's out there, not shy about anything, well that is except when it comes to his sexuality. For that, he's not too sure what sex he likes, and is insecure. Other than that, he's bright, and loves life, living life as it comes.

Background: Not much is known of his past, but from what has happened in his recent past, it's known he loves life. Parties, music, living life as it comes by, not missing anything for everything. He's been so many places, and done many things. A great person, he's helped out people in need, and done other great deeds. He's yet to find the one for him, but that's not saying he hasn't looked. He's just yet to find the right one! However, he's had some troubles, and isn't sure of what gender he likes, from his past hurts.

Extra: Loves to sing, and is in a band, plays guitar and is lead singer

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wqxxR2WvnQ
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Name: Jinsei no Kibō o, meaning Hope of Life
Nickname: Senshi, which means Warrior
Race: Wolf Demon
Sexuality: Unsure

Voice: Despite his appearance, Senshi has a very gentle voice, but it can be harsh when needed.

Appearance:
Eyes: A light blueish green
Hair: Silvery grey
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 90b1b7af3a89948f7fda2fdc1353937c15f27271
Wolf Form: My Characters! - Page 2 Hqdefault

Personality: Senshi is calm, taciturn, and defiant. He's one that stands up for what he believes in, even if others think it's the wrong way. Brave and strong willed, he never gives up without a fight, and when he's knocked down, he gets right back up again, wanting to continue the fight to the very end. He wants the world to change, change from the sad and desolate world it has become, he wants to be able to save those he cares about, and even those he doesn't even know.

Background: He comes from a poor town, that no longer exists. It was destroyed by raiders, and he was the only survivor. Now he's a wanderer, not sure where he belongs, but knows he has a destiny, somewhere out there, he just hasn't been able to find just what he's meant to do or be. He's had his moments however, when doubt and uncertainty has caused him to fall down, not able to get up for fear of falling again. And even though he may seem like a saint...he's got a darker side, one that he tries to hide, but lately it's been coming out more and more often.

Abilities: The creation of weapons through his blood, can turn into a wolf, and can control the elements of fire, electricity, earth, and wind

Extras: In his wolf form he still has the ability to talk, as well as control his elements

Theme Songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gH7BuiMuG0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHNT4pbeIco
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Name: Akuma no Hoshi, Meaning Devil Star
Nickname: Kanjō, which means Emotion
Age: Unknown, appears to be between the ages of 17 and 19
Title: Demon of desire, as well as the masked demon, commonly known as the Demon of Masks (emotions)

Voice: His voice differs depending on what mood he is in. When he's happy, it's very nice to listen to, when he's angry, it's quite scary. When he's sad, it makes others want to cry. So on and so forth as it goes.

Appearance:
Weight: 118 lbs
Eyes: A bright, glowing yellow
Hair: light blonde-brown
Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Kanjō's true personality is a mystery. At times he can be happy, kind, and caring other times, down right evil, cruel, and violent. It's no surprise however that this is the way it is, he's the demon of masks, the demon of emotions. He glides from one emotion to the next, as if literally changing masks continually. In pictures that depict him, he in fact, is often surrounded by masks, some with smiling faces, others with tears, and some showing fangs and anger.

Background: No one knows how or when Kanjō came to be, nor where he came from. He just...appeared. He lives in solitude, wanting to be alone, but at other times not wanting to be alone. Many people are frightened of him, as most would be if they were alone with the Demon of Masks, he can be quite cruel and truly evil. He's been known to have fits of anger, only to turn around and start weeping. When this will come to an end...it will most likely be when he dies, and that's not very soon.

Abilities: Controlling the elements, can create illusions, become invisible, read minds, move things with his own mind, and a whole lot more. Only with certain masks can he do certain things: with happiness comes the element water and wind as well as creation of inanimate objects, with sadness comes snow/ice and invisibility. Anger is fire, electricity, and creation of weapons. With deception comes the illusions and reading minds. Some things he can do without a mask, like controlling positive and negative energy, as well as moving things with his mind.

Others: Owns a white furred dragon, that can speak, fly, and control fire, snow/ice and electricity, as well as having healing abilities. It's name is Kuraokami or Okami no kami, which means the dragon of snow, or the Japanese dragon deity of snow

Theme songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMAwJ6OhI4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mZaUE12SZQ
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Name: Kiken'na Ketsueki
Nickname: Ike or Ketsu
Birthday: August 13th
Home Country: Japan
Race: Demon/Vampire mix

Appearance:
Eye Color and Shape: Slightly large for a guy, with long black eyelashes rimming the edge. His eyes are a silvery blue in color.
Hair Style and Color: A light greyish silver, and quite long, a messy, shag style. His bangs hang in his face a lot.
Skin: Somewhat tanned, but not super dark, it is soft, but in some places it is quite rough
Build: Skinny build, but with plenty of muscles.
Markings: A small tattoo on his left pectoral muscle
Jewelry: Has several piercings, including ears, nose, lip, and even his belly button

Clothing: Usually wears a plain tshirt, of black, red, grey or white, and over this a zip up hooded sweater or jacket, his favorite being a dark grey leather jacket with fur around the edge of the hood. For pants he usually wears really low rising skinny jeans colored in grey, blue, black or white. He wears a belt usually, and some kind of chain. For shoes, usually just lace up skate shoes, either Converse, Vans, or World Industry.

Personality: Ike is a very outgoing guy, loves to have fun and enjoy the world while he can. He's friendly, easy to get along with, and loyal to his friends. Loud and obnoxious, sometimes people wish he was a bit more calm, but that isn't going to happen. He loves to party, be with friends, and is pretty much an all out party animal. However, he has a darker side. One he hardly ever lets people see, he can be cruel, cold, and ruthless, having fits of rage and often times killing people. This comes from the mix of vampire and demon blood that run through his veins.

Background: Coming from Japan, and moving alone, Ike is a mystery to everyone he first meets. He doesn't like speaking of his past, nor does he share details of where he came from, only saying he's from a small town in Japan near the inner edge of the country, next to the ocean. Anything else he keeps to himself.

Likes: Having fun, listening to music, partying, being with friends
Dislikes: The quiet, when his mind breaks to the blood within him, being alone too long

Extras: Plays the guitar, can sing quite well, is an excellent drawer. Is in a band called Fade to Black, is the lead singer. Sometimes plays the guitar in the band

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 30vloy1
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:40 pm

The twins

Yoru

Name: Hoshizora no Yoru
Nickname: Yoru
Birthday: May 17th
Race: Demon Wolf mix, more demon than wolf
Family:
Kurochikage-Father, Status: Deceased
Leotie-Mother, Status: Deceased
Shirubamun-sister, Status: Alive
Asmodeus-Great Grandfather, Status: Alive
Chi no Akuryou-Uncle, Status: Deceased
Sakura-Grandmother, Status: Alive
Ryuu-Grandfather, Status: Alive
Kai-Aunt, Status: Alive?
Saigo no Chansu-Cousin, Status: Alive

Appearance:
Weight: 124 lbs
Eyes: Right eye is ice blue, left eye is emerald green. When he uses his powers his eyes glow red
Hair: Shaggy black, longish in length
Wings: Bat-like and not as large as a pure-blood demon, but they are still quite big. They have claws at the main joint
Skin: Light ivory, has a slight tan to it
Build: Thin but muscular
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Middle_1349561638
Clothing: Ranges from definite punk to outright gothic, with spikes, chains, studs, and all the rest. He even has a few piercings, but doesn't wear them that often. Black, red, and silver are often the colors he wears, but at times he's worn greys, whites, blue and green.

Personality: Yoru is really hard to understand. He's not one to open up easily to new people, and even with those he knows well, like his sister and best friend Xiao, he's still shut himself in a bit. At times he can be really protective, especially when his sister is in danger, or any of his friends. Most of the time however he is quiet, but even though he may seem calm, he is anything but. Anger writhes inside of him, a burning fury that he has a hard time controlling. On the other hand, he is caring, but doesn't show it outright.

Background: Yoru was born at midnight on May 17th, a few minutes before his twin sister. Having a normal life, well as normal as it can get when you're a demonic wolf mix, he grew up hating the fact that he was different. Not knowing his father, who had died when he was young, made the situation worse. He would get into fights, trouble, and a number of other bad situations. He often fought with his grandfather, Asmodeus, and still does occasionally. When his mother died on his 16th birthday, he shut himself away even more than before, often staying in his room, locking the door. The only one who could get through to him was Xiao, his best friend who was nicknamed spike. Recently however, he's become more calm, but he still has his moments.

Likes: Rock music, being alone, watching the rain outside his window, playing his guitar, skateboarding
Dislikes: Being touched by others, seeing his sister get hurt, his grandfather, school

Extra: Is the chosen one of the demons

Theme Songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDeBgpytRM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWnMWw_v7-A

Shiru

Name: Shirubamun
Nickname: Shiru
Birthday: May 17th
Race: Demon Wolf, more wolf than demon
Family:
Kurochikage-Father, Status: Deceased
Leotie-Mother, Status: Deceased
Shirubamun-sister, Status: Alive
Asmodeus-Great Grandfather, Status: Alive
Chi no Akuryou-Uncle, Status: Deceased
Sakura-Grandmother, Status: Alive
Ryuu-Grandfather, Status: Alive
Kai-Aunt, Status: Alive?
Saigo no Chansu-Cousin, Status: Alive

Appearance:
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Eyes: Right eye is a light, greyish blue, the other is a silvery black. When in her wolf form she has red eyes
Hair: A medium honey brown in color, it is straight and about shoulder length
Ears: Medium sized, brown in color like her hair, with white tufts coming from the inner ear
Tail: Slightly on the large side, it is fluffy and the same as her hair and ears in color, the end being white in color
Skin: A light peach color, with a slight tan
Build: Thin, but curvy, with a size c breast
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Large
Clothing: Wears long shirts most of the time, that or dresses, but sometimes she will wear tees with a skirt or shorts/pants with a hole for her tail. She's most comfortable wearing things that allow her tail to be free for movement.
Shiru's demonic wolf form:

Personality: Kind, caring, and gentle, Shiru is almost exactly like her mother in every way. She is motherly, and will often go out of her way to care for others, especially her brother Yoru and her friend Ren. When she is around those she likes, she often has a slight blush on her face, and a smile on her lips. She cares about almost everyone she meets. When she is in her wolf form, she is decisive, protective, and very smart, often choosing her friends safety over her own, going out of her way to make sure they are safe.

Background: Born a few minutes after Yoru, Shiru too has had a normal life...for one who is part demon wolf. She grew up not hating the fact that her father was gone, but understanding that things like that happened. She often tried to get Yoru to be happy, and even when she failed she would never give up. When their mother died, she took on the mother role, often going out of her way to see that Yoru got what he needed, despite him being so mean to her. She had a habit of getting Ren to come over to the house, to try and get Yoru to notice her, but it never worked. Recently, she has been getting a bit more strong, having just gotten her wolf abilities.

Likes: Spending time with friends and family, drawing, writing poetry, cooking new things, watching movies, being at the beach
Dislikes: Seeing her friends hurt, Yoru getting into fights, her mother not being there with them

Theme Songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRFl2D5HbHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFx9GGxNPeM
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Name: Xiao Unmei
Nickname: Spike
Birthday: October 25th
Race: Hell Hound Demon
Family:
Unmei no Unmei-Father, Status: Alive
Utsukushiioni-Mother, Status: Deceased
Mitchell Johnson-Stepfather, Status: Alive
Nox-Brother, Status: Alive
Vexus-Brother, Status: Alive

Appearance:
Weight: 107 lbs
Eyes: Opalescent
Spike's eyes:

Hair: Long, shaggy, and bluish silver in color, it always hides his upper face
Skin: A pale ivory
Build: Very thin, but even so he's still quite strong
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Profiles_Headphones_4320_729461
Clothing: Wears a variety of clothing, but his favorite have to be graphic tees with striped sleeves, baggy pants, that have chains, spikes or straps. He wears skater shoes. Also, around his neck is a spiked collar. He's often seen wearing headphones
Hell Hound Forms:
Puppy Form:
First Form:
Second Form:
Third Form:

Personality: Even though he acts all big and bad, Xiao is actually nothing more than a major softie. He's caring, kind, and though he's a bit obnoxious, he's got a gentle heart. He's loud yes, but he's probably the first to come to someone's side to help if they need it. Loyal to the bone, he's one who won't stay down in a fight, he'll just keep getting back up. He's got his moments where he can be really mean and rude, but later on he'll apologize if he hurts anyone.

Background: Growing up as the son of the Hell Hound master made Xiao's life rough, especially with the fact that Xiao is the chosen one to become next in line as the Hell Hound master. Even though he's got two older brothers, he's got something they don't. He's got three ultimate forms, while they only have one. When he was young, his mother broke up with his father, and married another man, though a few years later she died. Since then he's been like his best friend Yoru, withdrawn and only really opening to people he feels comfortable around. For as long as he can remember he's had a crush on Shiru.

Likes: Rock music, playing the drums, playing his guitar, singing, skateboarding, being in his hell hound form
Dislikes: Being shunned, school, homework, his father, being weaker than his brothers

Extra: He doesn't know it, but there is another trying to cause problems for him. Just as Kuro and Akuryou fought, and had an instigator, that's what's going to happen with Shiru and himself.

Theme Songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7TQ3fugXpc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyaoK74ZCDo
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Name: Hemiko Mikamori. This isn't her real name, no one knows her true name, as she has had so many code names. She has even forgotten her true identity
Code number: 0012AZ23FyRe32010
Agency: Agency of Great Britain
Position: Spy/Assassin/Undercover Agent
Race: Human Experiment. She has all the qualities and abilities of a demon, vampire, and night walker. Also, all her human abilities, such as strength, speed, stamina, etc. are boosted, making her super human
Sexuality: She says she's straight, but she's not sure. She's pretty much in between

Appearance:
Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: Her natural eye color is a sapphire blue, but right now they are a golden hazel, with a few specks of brown
Hair: Her natural hair color is a light blonde, but at the moment it is a light brownish blonde. It's shoulder length, and straight, her bangs are long.
Natural Appearance::
Current Appearance:

Personality: Naturally her personality is cold, precise, and uncaring. She's not one to goof off or play around, but gets the job done, and does it right. A cold hearted person, she only cares about getting the mission completed, even if her comrades have to be sacrificed to do so. However, her many different profiles have given her the chance to show different personalities, and at the moment she is a perky, caring, and gentle teenage girl, who is kind and easy to get along with.

Background: Her background is a mystery, even to herself. She's not sure who she really is, or where she is from. She's got a British accent, so she knows it has to be in the United Kingdom. All she remembers from her past are day after day of being locked in a white room, and being tested on, put in a watery tube and stuck with needles, i.v.'s, and wires, her blood drawn, and injected with different things.

Abilities: All the powers of a demon, vampire, and a night walker. She is also skilled at parkour, using any type of weapon be it a gun, sword, or knife, or something like a crow bar or bat. She's agile, fast on her feet, and very acrobatic. She's strong despite her size, able to lift things ten times her own weight. She's a pro at any and all types of hand to hand combat. Also, it is near impossible to kill her, many have tried, and none have walked away from the encounter alive
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:47 pm

My Characters! - Page 2 Photo
Name: Zena Fair, is the twin sister to Zack Fair

Appearance:
Height: 5' 9" (Yes, she's very tall)
Weight: 137 lbs
Eyes: Has sky blue eyes, with flecks of darker blue as well. They are lined with long, thick, dark black eyelashes
Hair: Her hair is a dark black, and medium length. She wears it in a slightly spiked way, leaving two long bunches of hair hanging down the side of her face. At the moment her hair is a bit shorter, much like Zack's.
Clothing: Check image above. Right at the moment she is wearing a set of clothing much like that of her brother's, and because of this is often mistaken for Zack himself.
Markings: A tattoo on her left shoulder of a tribal symbo
Tattoo On Shoulder:
Jewelry: A line of earrings on her ears, several of them being small hoops or just studs. She also has a belly button ring, and a nose stud.

Personality: Her personality is pretty much the same as Zack's. Except for the flirty part. She's not comfortable around people of the opposite sex. She has a very strong attitude and is nearly almost always ready for work. She's very energetic, and very loyal to her country, and often dreams of becoming a hero, just like her brother dreams of becoming. She has a friendly and caring personality, easily making friends with almost everyone. She is protective of her friends and will be ready to defend them without hesitation, willing to give up her life to keep them safe.

Background: Revealed in character

Abilities: She's very strong, and can use almost any type of weapon, her most skilled being the sniper rifle and a SOLDIER sword. She is also very fast and agile, pretty much an expert at parkour. Stealth is a plus as well, and she's quite intelligent. Her weaknesses? She's got many. One of them is that she has been known to get dizzy spells at the worst times, and sometimes she even passes out completely. Another is that for some reason she has bad coughing fits, and when bad goes to worse, she coughs up blood.

Extras: Is the twin sister of Zack Fair. Right now she is wearing an outfit similar to Zack's with the long, dark purple baggy pants, and a padded dark purple turtle-neck sleeveless shirt. Except instead of it being purple in color, it is dark navy blue. Also is wearing boots, the gloves, and the same shoulder pads. Her hair is a bit shorter, she's in disguise at the moment. (the shirt makes it look like she is flat chested and many could mistake her for a guy right now) She's not wearing her nose ring, and only two earrings, one in each ear lobe. All in all, she looks like the young version of Zack.
Like this...the only differences being her face is a little more feminine, but everything else is the same:
Zena's current appearance:

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Character One:
Name: Sébastien Favaloro
Birthday/Deathday: March 23rd
Ethnicity: Italian
Race: Reaper/Vampire mix

Appearance:
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 154 lbs
Eyes: A golden yellow
Hair: Dark red, slightly long and with a very slight wave to it
Markings: None
Jewelry/Extras: None
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 29802103f2e10e74c0a902d5e87f03791332646729_full

Personality: Sébastien is the kind, caring, older brother type. He's protective of his friends and "family" and will often go out of his way to keep them all safe. He's gentle, but when it is necessary he can be quite brutal. He doesn't like having to resort to violence, and often times tries to calm bad situations out by talking it over, trying to keep any violence from happening in the first place. When it comes to romance, he likes to take things slowly, getting to know the other person first, and not move to quickly into the relationship. He loves deeply, and is loyal to those he loves. All in all, he's one person you'd definitely want to be friends with.

Background: WIP

Abilities: WIP

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvFpnM1gDQY

Character Two:
Name: Jasper Ravensdale
Birthday/Deathday: December 19th
Ethnicity: British
Race: Reaper

Appearance:
Weight: 117 lbs
Skin: VERY pale ivory
Eyes: Dark red, lined with long black eyelashes
Hair: A light, light blonde. It's so light it looks almost white. It is slightly short in the back, but the bangs are very long, and often cover his eyes.
Markings: A cross on the back of his right hand
Cross on hand:
Jewelry/Extras: A silver chain around his neck
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 IMG_1021

Personality: Jasper is shy, quiet, and very timid. He's not one to open up easily to strangers, and often times runs away from situations that make him feel uncomfortable. He blushes often, and stutters when he talks, and his voice is very soft. Often he has a sad look on his face, lost or lonely. He's much like the little brother of the group. However, when he opens up to someone, he is very sweet, even though he's still shy and quiet. When it comes to love...he is often times too shy to tell the other what he feels, hiding his emotions and keeping his feelings to himself. But when he does tell the other person, he opens up a bit more, and is not as shy, but all in all, he's still very quiet.

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3DG8F7DdP4

Character Three:
Name: Felix Dämon
Birthday/Deathday: July 8th
Ethnicity: German
Race: Reaper/Demon
Sexuality: Gay

Appearance:
Weight: 102 lbs
Skin: Pale
Eyes: A silvery grey, with a darker grey outline around the iris.
Hair: A very pale ash blonde. It is straight, and slightly long
Markings: Several Celtic and Tribal markings over his body
Tattoo Set 1:
Tattoo Set 2:
Dragon on Shoulder:
Jewelry/Extras: A line of earrings on each ear, a lip ring on the lower left side of his lip, and a tiara
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Anime_guy
My Characters! - Page 2 HottAnimeEmoGuy4

Personality: The tease of the group, Felix likes to play hard to get. He often dresses in a feminine way, and even talks like a girl at times. He's bubbly, playful, and cute, but when he's mad, you better run, because he can be vicious. He not only will yell and scream, but he can say some pretty cruel things, as well as use physical ways of showing he's pissed. But he says that he doesn't like getting made, it makes him look ugly. He often compares things to beauty and nature, like flowers or clouds. He's kind of hard to understand when it comes to these things, but he's fun to hand out with once you look past his small flaws. When it comes to romance, he likes to play hard to get, making others work to gain his affection. But once the other does get to him, he's quite the romantic, and definitely quite the lover.

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kKR_99gMWY

Character Four:
Name: Vincent Delacroix
Birthday/Deathday: August 28th
Ethnicity: French
Race: Reaper

Appearance:
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 134 lbs
Skin: Tanned
Eyes: A dark purplish blue
Hair: Purplish blue-black in color, it is medium in length, and curls at the ends
Markings: Two 666, one on either palm
Jewelry/Extras: Two silver hoops in each ear, a long silver chain around his neck
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 1535449_686303968067860_1973113756_n

Personality: The player! Yes, that's what he is. He's a big flirt, and will go after any guy or girl he things is hot or worth his time. He's cocky, cheeky, and a joker. He can be quite rude at time, and it's rare that his sentences don't have a cuss word or two. He's also a bit on the violent side, and often gets into fights just for the kick of it. He likes to have fun, party, live life to the fullest. Romance...he's not big on it. He's more of a 'one night stand' guy. But other than that...he's the life of the group.

Character 5:
Name: Dākuseibā
Birthday/Deathday: Unknown
Ethnicity: Japanese(?)
Race: Reaper/Night Walker

Appearance:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 124 lbs
Skin: Slightly pale ivory
Eyes: A glowing red, with slitted pupils
Hair: Dark brownish black. It is longish in length, and is straight, also very wispy
Markings: A marking around each wrist
Markings on Wrist:
Jewelry/Extras: A strange ring on his right thumb
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 TAG_95407

Personality: WIP

Theme Song(s): WIP
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:36 pm

My Characters! - Page 2 9c5897ed632c7627ffd26c20d7a6bac8
Names: Yoake and Yūgure
Ages: Appear to be 18
Birthday: Unknown

Yoake:
Eyes: A light sky blue
Hair: Light blonde
Wings: Pure white
Clothing: Wears mostly white outfits, his favorite being a white suit like outfit, complete with a jacket, button up shirt, slacks, and nice shoes
Personality: Is the more shy twin, he is caring, gentle, and quiet. However at times he can get a goofy streak, and his smile is definitely nice to see
Dislikes: Sour things, hatred, pain, rain
(is the younger of the twins)

Yūgure:
Weight: 138 lbs
Eyes: A dark red
Hair: Black
Wings: Shiny black
Clothing: Usually wears all black, his clothing style varies from gothic, punk, skater, and what people call "emo". His favorite outfit is a black jacket, with a skin tight sleeveless black tank underneath (sometimes he just wears the jacket), black jeans with a silver chain, and black boots. With it is fingerless black gloves
Personality: The darker of the twins, he is more outgoing, is tough, and will often get into fights. He also cusses a lot, and is rebellious. He is rarely seen without his sword, which he calls Kage, or Shadow.
Likes: Loud music, having a good time, fighting, protecting his younger brother, pain, fire
Dislikes: Too much quiet, cloudy days, cheesy pick up lines
(is the older of the twins)
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Name: Saika Konoboro
Birthday:
Ethnicity: Japanese
Race: Human
Sexuality: Unsure

Appearance:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105 lbs
Eyes: Light Green
Hair: Black, and cut short
Markings: A mole on her right cheek

Jewelry/Extras: A cross necklace on a silver chain

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Black_10

Personality: WIP

Theme Song(s): WIP

Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Characters in the making:

Name: Tamataro Niazawa

Name: Toru Kiamo
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Anime-guilty-crown-shu-ouma

Name: Miako Lelta
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Picture107

Name: Kaoru Rikumora
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 A47b35cb9312aaf8744e32b812227243

Name: Lelouch "Joker" Hiashima

Name: Shirokama
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 000

Name: Louis Thompson

Name: Gin Tayo
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Bc4b8b8d6af25c8ff58ca0632ddb110e

Name: Tripp Yushion

Name: Minaro Kuriare
Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Ai

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Name: Ai Yuuma
Nickname: Aka
Birthday: July 21
Home Country: Japan
Race: Human

Appearance:
Skin: Slightly tanned ivory skin
Height: 5' 8"
Eyes: A bright ruby red, and lined with long, thick black eyelashes
Hair: Dark red, long and straight. A bunch of his bangs fall down the center of his forehead, and reach past his nose
Body Structure: Thin, though with slight muscles. Has a very sexy body
Marking(s): A thin scar along his right wrist
Clothing: Wears a variety of different clothing, but when he is lounging about he usually wears a tank top, tight fitted shirt, either long sleeved or short sleeved, the shirt is either black, red, or white in color. And for pants, he usually wears leggings, shorts, or skinny jeans, the leggings being black or a dark color, and the shorts the same. The jeans can either be black, grey, or faded blue. Wears Converse for shoes, these are either black, white, or red.
Jewelry: Like before with the clothing, it varies. He always wears a small Celtic looking necklace
Other:

Voice: Has a sexy voice

Personality: Is known to be a bit aloof and stuck up, but this actually just a ruse to hide a softer, and more vulnerable personality. Truly he is kind, caring, and shy. He just lets on that he's a jerk, so that people won't attempt to hurt him.

Background: Ever since he was a child, it was destined that he was going to be famous, either from his music, or his good looks. He is known well in every country. He recently moved to America so he could try something new for a change, and is now living in a huge mansion.

Likes: Singing, modeling, going shopping, listening to music, playing instruments, reading, spending time at his house, being alone
Dislikes: The harshness of reality, being scared, being weak

Extras: Owns several different cars. Sings several different genre of music, rock, pop, and hip-hop being the main three

Image: My Characters! - Page 2 Ai10
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:29 pm

My Characters! - Page 2 Ipod_m10
My Characters! - Page 2 Large10
My Characters! - Page 2 Tumblr10

More character ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Characters!   My Characters! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Characters!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next