The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rei's compilation of stuff.... Just read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReiXAsuka

ReiXAsuka

Rei's compilation of stuff.... Just read. Empty
PostSubject: Rei's compilation of stuff.... Just read.   Rei's compilation of stuff.... Just read. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:35 am

I'm not even gonna talk about why I made this, because, I simply don't care why I made it. I just felt like I needed to. Just read and take it as you will. Some may find it nice, others may find it depressing, but that's just who we are. Accept who you are and move on.

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it."

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."

"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you."

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

"Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success."

“The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream.”

“Maybe it's just hiding somewhere. Or gone on a trip to come home. But falling in love is always a pretty crazy thing. It might appear out of the blue and just grab you. Who knows — maybe even tomorrow.”

“Would you like to know your future?

If your answer is yes, think again. Not knowing is the greatest life motivator.

So enjoy, endure, survive each moment as it comes to you in its proper sequence -- a surprise.”

"Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!"

"Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep."

"First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn't so great."

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad."

"Make the most of your regrets; never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest. To regret deeply is to live afresh."

"Crying is cleansing. There's a reason for tears, happiness or sadness."

"I do believe that if you haven't learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness."

"One Person Needed Courage to face the past.
Another person needed effort to make a dream come true.
Yet another person needed time and friends.
What about you?"

"What does it mean to be reborn? That isn't the life I had anymore. It's someone else's life. Everyone only gets to live life one time, and it's right here. I only get it once. This is my life. I can't entrust it to someone, I can't steal a new one, I can't force it on others, I can't forget it or Erase it. I can't stomp over it, Laught at it, or beautify it! I can't anything! I'd have to accept my one shot at life no matter how cruel, merciless, or unfait I thought it was! Sir, don't you understand? That is why I must fight. I must keep on fighting! Because... Because I can never accept that kind of life!"

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, We will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls."

"Don't think that the me tomorrow will be the same as the me today. You'd better be careful."

More to be added soon. Maybe I'll add authors. I own none of these.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ReiXAsuka

ReiXAsuka

Rei's compilation of stuff.... Just read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei's compilation of stuff.... Just read.   Rei's compilation of stuff.... Just read. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:54 pm

It's always darkest before the dawn...

"Shadows fall
And hope has fled
Steel your heart
The dawn will come

Chorus:
The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come

The shepherd’s lost
And his home is far
Keep to the stars
The dawn will come

(Chorus)

Bare your blade
And raise it high
Stand your ground
The dawn will come"
Back to top Go down

Rei's compilation of stuff.... Just read.
Page 1 of 1