The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)

Go down 
+11
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Dethhollow
The Dark Princess
Kinzville
Rorschach
Green-Eyed Demon
Vulkan
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Devil Hunter Silver
Aroro
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 am

Just to give a sense of where things are compared to the real world.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Alpha. Just to say: Nael is the hidden city of purely Naelashi, and Marneila's home city/
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:30 pm

And the ruins in the north west was where jack was born, and was brainwashed into a murderer.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm

(Note: I replaced "spells" with "abilities", due to all of his powers being racial abilities.)

Name: Valdemar Reise

Origin: Germany

Race: Dhampir (Half-Vampire, for those who don't know)

Affiliation: Independant

Appearance: Valdemar is 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 154 pounds. He has ebony-black, short hair, deep blue eyes, is clean shaven, has pale skin, which is not a gross pale, but more of a faded pale, has a decently muscular build, but is not extremely buff. He is considered a very handsome man by most people.

Personality: Is very kind to people who treat him with kindness, will happily help someone in need, for no reward, hates all full vampires, but has no opinion against other Dhampir. He hates people that view him as a monster, and will even kill the more violent ones.

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): Wears a black 1800's era three-piece suit, black formal shoes, a pocket watch, and carries a 37-inch-long black cane with a metal snake's head on the top, the cane is hollow and holds a sword.

Abilities:
1: Hypnosis: Valdemar's vampire heritage gives him the power to hypnotize anyone not immune or already hypnotized, this power also makes him immune to hypnotization himself. Prolonged eye contact is required for the ability to take effect.
2: Healing Factor: Has an ability to heal minor to moderate wounds in a matter of hours, cannot heal lost limbs or organs.
3: Superhuman attributes and senses: Valdemar has superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurace, hearing, and sight. He is stronger, faster, tougher, can climb better, and can hear and see better than a normal human, but is nowhere near a vampire's abilities.

Notable Traits: Is a great swordsman.

Last edited by Cave Johnson on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 pm

You need to put a limitation on the hypnosis... like prolonged eye contacted is required or it can only last so and so many minutes
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 pm

I'm going to switch out Mircana for another bio I have in mind.
Back to top Go down
nield

nield

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Name: Garreth Blietstresky Balthasar, like a BAWSE.

Origin (Country or Planet): Australia, bitches. Alternate Universe FTW

Race: Hoo-mens.

Affiliation (The Chosen, Human Rebellion, or other): No Affiriations. Not yet.

Appearance: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 Garret12 A full 6 foot 8 inches with a rippling muscle-mass.
Look at him! Isn't he pretty? I want to run my hand through his hair, and I'm just a voice.

Personality: Garreth comes off as a flippant son-of-a-bitch, and rightly so. He's worked hard to make you think that to cover his inner insecurities and to overcompensate.... He's only working with half a bat..... He's running short in the particular department..... *leans in close and whispers* He has a small penis is what I'm getting at.

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): Garreth's beast-ass body is his weapon... and so is his item of apparel! Garreth wears the full-body Manaflayer Vornshtoft. Vornshtoft is a full-body latex-like suit that conforms quite well to body features. It is entirely plain in appearance, appearing to be a second, blueish second skin. To hide the fact that he has a small package, Garreth wears a three-piece suit over Vornshtoft. He also carries a pair of rifles, one handgun and a spoon, all of which he made himself.

Spells: No, no, I, I, I no, no...

Notable Traits: Bitch has a spoon. You better run. Also, he smokes... *mutters* Goddamnmuthafuckin'smokas...

History: This shit always works better if I leave nothing and come up with random bullshit during the RP, SO.... He has a mysterious past shrouded in mystery.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:30 pm

OH MY GOD NIELD! That Bio was HILARIOUS! I love, love, looooove it! You're accepted.

Van: Tis fine!
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Yay!

______

The small Penis part had me dying XD

===~~~≈≈≈~~~===~~~≈≈≈~~~===~~~≈≈≈~~~===~~~≈≈≈~~~===

Name: Mieczyslaw Desmodus Vladivostok
Titles: Father Desmodus, The Eternal Desmodus, The Butcher of Cypress
Race: Jäger
Alignment: Independent
Class: Holy Vampire/Crusnik Slayer

Skills and Abilities:

Super-Human Attributes ~ Mieczyslaw has augmented speed, strength, dexterity and endurance comparable to an Arch-Crusnik at 70% Limitation Release, making him the ultimate threat. He's quite known for his high-speed regeneration, being able to regenerate fingers within seconds if need be. However, he cannot be attacked in the same spot repeatedly or else the regeneration speed for that part of his body is slowed down. He can only regenerate outside combat, or when not aggressively active. He is especially noted for his raw physical power, killing vampires of all kinds bare-handed

Crusnik Slayer ~ Mieczyslaw has spent over 59,000 years hunting Crusniks and has become the sole Master of Crusnik Hunting. He treats them akin to animals and never refers to any as anything above a "loathesome piece of shit" unless he comes across notable Crusniks of interest that can stave him off or survive a fight with him

Heightened Intelligence ~ Mieczyslaw, from the thousands of years living, has picked up on lots of information vital to his "career", but also has developed the intelligence of a great Mage. He is smart on spells, although he cannot use magic himself, but can use magic items like his sword Joyeuse

Voice: Mieczyslaw has a gruff, thick Russian accent Appearance: Mieczyslaw has elbow-length shaggy, wild and unkempt white hair that ends in tattered points, cold golden eyes, scar-ridden face and a twisted grin. His body is very muscular with the height of 8'9" and has numerous scars on his body. His front torso has a massive tattoo'd cross. He does possess a sense of handsomness and rougish charm

He has in possession a twelve foot double-edged, 1700lb broadsword named Joyeuse with holy runes designed to "purify" vampiric creatures. It is strapped to his backHe dons a special hooded cloak that completely obscures his face in darkness, the eerie glow of his eyes and twisted grin present. Also worn are pitch-black mthrill cargo pants with holy chains grafted along the legs, a tight black t-shirt lined with silver and composed of mthrill as well. He dons twenty-seven layered steel boots much akin to a Knight
Personality: Mieczyslaw is the perfect posterboy for a Jäger: fanatic, dangerous, greedy, and faithful servant of the Lord. He does possess compassion for human beings and has compassion for those victimized by "unholy shits"
Dislikes: Non-human "abominations", all vampiric creatures (especially Crusniks)

History: Mieczyslaw Desmodus is best known as a titanic murderer of all things unholy. This can go for vampires, (especially) Crusniks, and even Mages (not so much Mages, but only mages that interfere with him). He's been heavily involved in the One Hundred Years War against the Crusniks, but has recently went AWOL to pursue his own plights of fancy.

Strengths: none in particular Weaknesses: Repetitive attacks in select areas of the body

Last edited by Kaoru Shiratori on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 am

I was thinking.... What if we had a flying city? I know Vulkan kind-of did that with Azirak, but hear me out....

It would have been made at the height of magic when the genocide was nothing but rumors of things to come. A group of mages made it to escape the coming slaughter. The city is alot like if Venice was flying instead of partially flooded, with several bridges and mages to transport people from location to location. However, the years of isolation have driven most of them mad. The mages of the sky city don't even remember the reason they isolated themselves. Only that they are not allowed to leave.

The real problem comes more recently. The city needs at least 3 wind mages at all times to keep it afloat. Ever since mages have begun going rogue, it's gotten more and more difficult to keep it airborn. It's fabled that when the mages originally left they took several artifacts that could be used against thier kind. Most notably, a map that shows the location of all Mana Flayers either in use, or ready to be used.

So.... Who would want to explore a flying city of rogue anti-social mages on the verge of falling apart to find who has a Mana Flayer?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 am

It sounds very, very interesting Dethro! The map would have to be magical or something though.. cause the manaflayers have moved around a lot.

OH and for reference...

Picture Jaide as a cross between Eva Mendes and J-Lo (mainly her butt). A good picture of Eva Mendes underneath.

http://www.google.com/search?q=eva+mendes&hl=en&client=ms-android-verizon&tbo=d&source=android-browser-type&v=141338691&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=LWwSUe_qGYT68QTy3IDoCg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=640&bih=283&sei=NWwSUbKsEJH69gS7rIGYAQ
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:58 pm

@Dethro It`d be interesting if C.O.R.E or someone knew of it but didn`t know the bad parts of it and went there seeking refuge and the mages all turned on them

Anyways I had a idea, so I was trying to figure out where Jess and June would live, considering Junes a full blown whicth now, and they live off Jess pickpocketing s I found it doubtful June could hide in one place for two long with her new mindset, looks, and etc. So while thinking on that I noticed how mages are being treated like slaves with the C.O.R.E HQ in the North and that got me thinking of the Underground railroad. It`d be a series of paths and safe houses leading towards magic friendly places (mainly C.O.R.E HQ unless theirs any others I don`t know about). A major player in this railroad would be Carl since he`s already a elite paladin, so that should garner some respect and he`s a Intel officer for the sect meaning it`d be easy for him to mess around with info. It`d mostly consist of npcs unless there any PC`s that would help them or any mage PC`s who wouldn`t be able to hide for to long or just want to get to C.O.R.E HQ.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:27 pm

I think Carl probably shouldn't be seen by the escaping mages since he's suppost to be loyal to the Mana Hunters.... Many of them would be less than willing to trust him, and may even think it's a trap of some kind. Just something to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:48 pm

How about instead of a map, there's a special globe that can only be used by people who haven't held a manaflayer or used magic?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Well at this time, the Earth was thought to be flat (I think), And others thought the Earth was shaped like a pear. Also, I would like to keep the map usable by Mages as well so there's more competition for it. It updates, so there's reason for mages especially to want to use it....

Besides, it's pretty difficult for a mage to make a Mana Flayer tracking map if they can't tell if it's working themself.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Quote :
Well at this time, the Earth was thought to be flat

No.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:09 pm

I edited the Hypnosis, Aroro.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:23 pm

@Dethro and Jacob: In the 1800's, America was already founded... so... they knew it was round. Why not have it like a radar? It'll be blank until a manaflayer is close and then it'll show up? It could detect the fluctuations a manaflayer has and an approximate area of where it's effecting.

@Coake: Okay, just be careful with it. NPCs are fine to a certain extent. but discuss it with other actual characters.

Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:08 pm

The mages are not allowed to leave the city, so the map would have had to have been made before it began flying or by people who live up there. Even if a paranoid-filled mage left without dying, they would have a hard time getting back. So thier common knolage would be from before the magical Genocide.... And, if I recall correctly, that was quite a while before TFA I. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Most likely it was ment to look out for increadibly powerfull Paladins instead, since I'm not 100% sure exactly when the Mana Flayers were formed.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 pm

The Manaflayers IIRC were forged within a centry prior of the Magical Genocide.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Done, finally. I crammed three people into one bio, please don't eat me or take away my fingers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Uhhhh so I can't put bios on the main page. It says the message is too long >.>

Sooooo what I'm gonna do is... uh... probably nothing cause I can't do anything about it.

Van, I looked over the bio for your other character and one thing that stuck out at me was the regeneration rate. It is way too fast/too powerful. There needs to be a setback like, mind numbing, can't do anything until it's done pain and/or a slower regeneration rate, as in, one finger every RP day or something.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Finally finished Arvein's bio!!!

Next I'll try to work on June's.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Sect name: Ordenius Treium - Order of the Three
Sect purpose: The Ordenius Treium is a sect of paladins dedicated purely to the eradication of mages that disobey the law. Beyond this, the sect acts as the personal enforcers of the czar's will and are charged with the task of defending his reign with their lives.
Known Members:
Cress "Arctic" Raven - Leader and Transportation
Arvein Blitzle - Weapons and combat expert
Carl Axelrod - Information specialist and suspected of treason.
Sect Uniform (used only when running a mission outside of New Haven): A long white hooded coat that reches the knees, and a sash corresponding to each team member. Cress has Light Blue, Arvein has Red, and Carl has Magenta.
Sect theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHICuIu72L8&list=LLUeqnKcA-_0DTWOj_bgIsXg
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Name: James Adonis

Origin (Country or Planet): Mana Spirit Realm

Race: One quarter Mana Spirit and three quarters human

Affiliation: The Chosen

Appearance:

Human Form: He took after his father in his looks. His hair is thick and black, cropped short to accentuate his strong jawline. Underneath his hair is a pair of bright green eyes. He has scruffy facial hair, also trimmed short to only have a hint of a dark 5'o'clock shadow. He is also tall and muscular, much more muscular than his father.

Mana Spirit Form: Like many other Mana spirits, he is covered from head to toe in fur. He has a modesty patch. His eyes remain the same color as well as his physique. His fur is a burnt orange color due to his powers of fire and lightning.

Personality: James is very protective of his younger sister... very. Potential lovers beware. James is very much a mommy's boy, unable to tell Ret no about many things. He calls Asinoir "Sir" instead of father because of a deep rooted resentment towards him. He is for the most part serious but he has a very wicked sense of humor, often making jokes that have double meanings. He has an air of confidence that grows close to cockiness and is very narcissistic in his fighting abilities and looks. It is a subject both he and his father argue about, as Asinoir says James lets his guard down in battle.

Items: While on Earth, James will wear clothes that blend in. Usually this consists of a T-shirt and a pair of jeans that make his butt look mm-mm good. *dreamy sigh*

Oh yeah I'm supposed to go on, aren't I?

For his eighteenth birthday, Asinoir gave James a glorious weapon. Nicknamed "Solace" for the serenity in death it gives his enemies, the weapon has a blade on each end facing opposite of each other. The blades look curved like a scythe and are color designed similarly. The actual cutting edge is silver whilst the rest of it is black. Due to its size and the fact no one makes sheaths for such a weapon, it is strapped onto James' back and in plain sight.

Spells:

Plasmatic Storm: One of two combination spells he forged alongside his sister, this one makes a whirlwind of superheated plasma. As this uses Wind, Fire and Energy Lauren is the one who keeps the whirlwind together and guides it on it's path while James supplies the Fire and Energy to form the plasma itself.

Blindignation: The other combination spell Lauren and James forged, this one combines Light and Energy to creating a large lightning bolt. Any foes near enough to it get zapped and the light will likely blind them.

Lightning Strike: A fairly simple lightning spell inherited from his father. James shoots out lightning from the palm of his hand. It is quick and deadly but inaccurate.

Fire Wave: Inherited from his mother, this sends a low, ground hugging fireball towards his enemies. It will shoot straight up when close to its target.

Notable Traits: It is obvious that James is young and cocky in his skills. He prefers physical combat rather than magical. He also has a bit of a potty mouth...

Last edited by Aroro on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next