The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)

Go down 
+11
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Dethhollow
The Dark Princess
Kinzville
Rorschach
Green-Eyed Demon
Vulkan
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Devil Hunter Silver
Aroro
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 pm

So magic itself is going into everyone's rooms and changing them into red outfits? Did I miss something?

Uhh, quick questions.... Does magic keep you from casting spells? Because if not, the shapeshifters would just change outfits reguardless of what it forced them into.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:56 am

Um, guys?

just to let you know... there aren't any private springs. The rooms are located on the second floor. Having private springs on the second floor would be awkward. The design of the first floor is:

Code:

|        Stairwell    |          Kitchens.                |
|                            |                                          |
|_______________|_______________________|
|      F HS.          |                                            |
|                            |                                            |
|                            |          Dining Room          |
|_______________|                                            |
|        CO HS.      |                                            |
|_______________|_______________________|
|        M HS.        |              Reception          |
|_______________|________________________|

there is a bar to the right of the dining room but I didn't feel like putting it in.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:18 am

Aro! Why you no respond to my PMs about fixing this!?!? Sad
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 am

Shouldn`t be that hard to fix really. Just disregard some posts. Cress was in the male hotsprings and just so happens to have a room by the stairs, and Deth`s char and Mech`s char where in the co ed one all alone. Hell if you want I can post, Cress walking past Jessie towards his room to show the movement.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:43 am

Dethro I've been thinking xD

Kinz that would really help lot if you wouldn't mind doing it.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:43 am

Dethro I've been thinking xD

Kinz that would really help lot if you wouldn't mind doing it.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:57 am

Yeah, but Jenna and Sylas's whole moment is based on the thought that they think they're in a private area. She's 'letting her hair down' so to speak and saying things she'd never say if she thought it was a public spring. Let alone one where literally anyone could walk in.... Like she would never experiment with shapeshifting or talk about her parents and the defining mark that could ruin her entire career as a shapeshifter if just anyone could show up.

That's why I sent Aro the PM about having magic and the hot spring drugs mess with people so they think they wonder into the public spring without realizing it and think they're alone. So it's like there could be some kind of explemation about this and everything works again without having to re-write the entire collab.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Why not just edit, so she locked the door? You`re not gonna tell me a trained killer, can`t rig a door to lock are you? This is one of the few times i`ll support Danny`s Kiss motto! keep it simple stupid!
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Well that assumes there's a lockable door on a public hot spring. Besides, it's like she just wakes up, notices the spring, and pushes Sylas to get in. Now I kind-of have to bunny Mech's char to get them downstairs and into the spring downstairs before she knows where they are... and then lock the door. And then which spring was Cress and Jaide in? Did he break the rules and hog the ladies spring or did they not notice him anyways?

Quite the mess, really..... Quite the mess.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 pm

How's about we just pretend it was a private spring that magically falls out of your minds afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Ehh, sounds good. So the water just drains and Jenna, Cress, and Sylas just have to go downstairs to the public one?
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Then should i edit the Cres part out of my post now or keep it?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Sorry, I just derped there for a moment.... Cress is walking down to the public springs where Jaide is so your post is definately right, Kinz. So I've just got to come up with a reason to either get Jenna to go to the public springs, or have her get Sylas into the bedroom and everything will be perfectly in order.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 pm

there upstairs in the rooms IRC, but ya that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Name: Shee-Mei (Real name unknown) A.K.A. Tora-kii

Nickname: The Wanderer

Origin (Country or Planet): Unknown

Race: Human/Neko

Affiliation: She's a wanderer, so she doesn't stick with a group

Appearance: Wears a long gray dress that is two sizes too big, so naturally it drags on the ground. She ties a piece of rope around her waist to keep it from dragging too badly. The sleeves cover her hands, with several inches that go past her hands. It has several rips, and is very worn through. Doesn’t wear any shoes, she prefers to go barefoot. She has long, pointed ears, that resemble a cat's ears. The fur on her ears is silver, and the tips of her ears are black, and are tufted. On her right ear she wears a fish bone earring. Underneath her right eye are five tiny black dots that are lined up from the corners of her eyes. She has very sharp nails, and sharp teeth, like a cats teeth. Sometimes she wears a black hooded cloak, that is, of course too big for her. She wears a necklace she made that had shells and rocks on it. Also wears a piece of green ribbon around her ankle. Most of the time she has her hair down, but every so often, she pulls it up into a ponytail. She holds most of her supplies in this bag. Her skin is very pale, and her cheeks are usually a pale pink
color. She also has a long, fluffy silver tail.
Hair: Very long, thin white hair, which has a silvery tint to it. It drags two feet on the ground, though somehow it never looks dirty.
Eyes: Very large eyes. Her right eye is a dark Sapphire blue, while her left eye is silver with Emerald green specks. They have slits like a cats' eyes.
Body/ Height: 4' 5" 89 lbs. She is very fit, and has slightly large breasts.
Ethnicity: Caucasian; Very pale, almost looks pure white

Personality:She is very shy, but tries to show no emotion, though she is starting to show it a lot more. She hardly ever cries, no matter how badly she ishurt. Since she grew up with cats for a family, she acts like one as well. She knows some human language, but not that much. So, whenever she speaks, most of the time it sounds like utter nonsense. She is still learning, and looks forward to getting to know the human life better. Her favorite words so far are "Love", "Believe", Gentleness", and "Hope". Her favorite colors are green and yellow. She likes the outdoors, and playing with her animal friends. She also has a talent with art, drawing and painting. She is afraid of water, as all cats are mostly, and loves to spend the days dozing in the sunlight. She latches on to people she dons trustworthy, and is very loyal. If she sees one ofher friends hurt, she will lash out and attack the one who harmed them. Sometimes, if she is in the mood, she likes to play pranks on random people. One of her favorite ones is dropping things on peoples’ heads as they walk underneath her while she is on a roof. Her favorite time of day is night time, and early morning. She can also become very aggressive, as the clan she is from does. She likes to draw as well, and is quite talented at it. Her favorite foods are tuna and salmon, while she hates vegetables and most fruits. She can be seen a lot of the time just lying around, or by creeks fishing. She also likes to take on the form of a cat. When she does this, she is a large silver-white colored cat, with long wispy fur, though her eyes are the same, but are shaped like a cats'. She has very sharp teeth and claws, and her whiskers are quite long.

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): She uses a blood red sword, and a lightning yellow sword. The names are Kibakasai (Fang of Flames, and Tsumeinazuma (Claw of Lightning), that she keeps on her back, as well as kunai, and six pointed shuriken.

Spells: Fire and Lightning based spells, as well as some that might consider a demon would use.

Notable Traits: Has a fluffy silver cat tail, as well as cat ears.

Spoiler:

These are her swords:
Spoiler:
Kibakasai ^
Spoiler:
Tsumeinazuma ^

Last edited by Navi_IceGirl on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Weeeee!

We are currently full-up on good guys and neutral guys. Currently, we are only accepting bad guy.

C,'mon you know you want to. All that fun power and stuff. Plus, you get a free stripper!

eh maybe she's not totally free. But the crabs are!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Well, sorry to say this, but I'll be leaving TFA... I can't find a place for my chars to fit in.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:30 pm

making Azirak an NPC...heres my new char! She's eeeeeeeevil.

Name: Rachel Serax

Origin (Country or Planet): American

Race: The Severed (See races thread)

Affiliation: New Republic

Appearance: Rachel is very tall, like most severed, and is about six foot eight in height. She has dark hair that goes down to her shoulders which she usually ties back to keep out of her face. She is often considered pretty by most people, which helps immensely when she is hunting. Her arms are slightly longer than the human norm, although not enough to notice at a casual glance, and her teeth are sharp and pointed.

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 Tek516da5d840f1c8914579

Personality: She has a cheerful and flirty personality, and is not above cracking jokes at inappropriate times. She can be quite proud though, and anyone who insults her can consider themselves lucky to leave with all their limbs intact.

Items (Weapons, apparel, ect): Her claws are her main weapons, and they are hard enough to deflect blades. In public, she wears specially made gloves over them to hide them. She usually wears a black

Spells:

Severed Aura: Her main method of disguise is an aura that all severed possess. When it is activated, she becomes all but invisible to human eyes. However, humans under the influence of mind altering substances, and humans with mental illness can see though it somewhat. Intelligent non-human races can also see though it, although it can cause a great deal of discomfort in their eyes, not unlike the sensation felt when holding ones eyes open for too long without blinking.

She also possesses enhanced speed and strength like most severed, and can unhinge her jaw like reptiles, which helps greatly with feeding.

Notable Traits: She requires feeding at least once a week, and she prefers humans to animals. She often sneaks out at night to hunt her prey. Her looks are extremely useful for this.

History: Rachel was born in a pack of severed that terrorised the American east coast. She was one of the weakest members of her pack, and was demoted to an omega position, catering to every need of the alpha.

However, when she was fifteen, she had had enough and left the pack, and went to several nearby villages that had been attacked by the pack before. She gave them their location, and led them to a hallucinogenic plant that would allow them to see though the severed's disguises. They marched on the camp, and slaughtered the entire pack. Rachel slipped away afterwards, catching a boat to Europe.

For the next two years, she worked as an mercenary, fighting for the militia group known only as "The Thorn". The thorn were defeated eventually, and the remnants were slaughtered by one of their defecting soldiers. Rachel escaped again, and joined the new republic as an assassin. She enjoys her work, especially as they turn a blind eye to her hunting activities.

So wheres my free stri...i mean, i hope this bio is good enough.

Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

I think I'm going to drop out of this. I'm a little confused at what's going on, and feel like I left my characters behind because of laziness on my part.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Can I use my demon lady Utsukushiioni?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:29 pm

I'm not sure what she can do.... Uhh, it's Aro's call, but I know that the bio acceptance here is pretty leniant and everyone's allowed 2 characters active at a time *4 alive total* sooo........ Yeah, I don't think there would be a problem with it.

EDIT: Don't care, claiming this page in the name of Penguinkind!

Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 pm

hey guys...

Sooo...

Uh...

How do I say this?

Ireallydon'tfeellikehostingthisrpanymore.

whew, that feels a lot better to have that off my chest.

If someone wants to take over being the host, let me know. Preferably, it'd be someone who knows my "dream" for TFA and the rules I set down. I'm not locking this thread since I know people still wanna RP in it. I just can't get into it as much as the previous TFA for some reason.

thanks for understanding,

Roro.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 pm

meep!

youre leaving?

Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:09 pm

So how would this work? Are you backing out all-together or........ I mean, you have the character leading the main protagonist's group. Generally, the host has to lead the plot so............ *looks at Jax* Considering he's been gone for almost 3 weeks, how are we going to do this? Should we say if we're intrested in hosting the RP and what our plans for it are, letting you decide who hosts it? Or should we have a poll to decide the new host?

Personally, I'm intrested, but I know there's probably others who would like the position.... So how do we decide?
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Given Jax's absence and my plan of Zelcys coming to take over position of the Czar... would it not be feasible if I took over hosting it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)    The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken Art (TFA 2) (Accepting Bad Guys Only)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next