The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 3:48 pm

A teasing smile forms on Rekina's lips at his words. She could see the wanting in his eyes, those eyes of such alluring violet. Such a pretty color indeed. At his last comment she just lightly shakes her head, no doubt if it was indeed someone in the next room who were attracted to each other...well, no doubt that was EXACTLY what they were doing.

"Hm...as cute as me? Is that somehow supposed to be...you making a pass at me?" She says teasingly, noticing the bump in his shorts. So cute. So...perfect. This was indeed something, that was for sure. She flips on to her back, legs still bent at the knees, thighs pressed together. Her head hung slightly off the bed so she was looking at him upside down, her long light blue hair cascading around her face and shoulders.

"That depends...maybe if you tell me your real name...I'll think about it..." She winks before gazing steadily at him, eyes showing that she knew what was up his sleeve, and there was no escaping it. Sticking her tongue out, she teases him, slightly rubbing her legs together, her hips swaying where she was laying there.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 3:58 pm

He sighs. Can't hurt to tell her the first name. "Salis. Salis Vincent. You got me. I entered under an alias because some really pissed off people are hunting me so Ozpin allowed me to enter with this name. And yes Rekina, I was making a pass at you." The young man stood, and fixed the bulge so it was straight up, almost peeking out over his short. He rolls his neck. "I understand if you don't want too though." He says with a teasing smirk.

"I am a stranger afterall." His eyes narrow once again with that hungry lust. "And you don't know if I'm into something weird." He heads for the bathroom. "I'm going to shower. Join me if you'd like." He says before entering not bothering to shut the door. He tosses his shorts out of the door and cuts on the water.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:14 pm

"Salis...Vincent..." She smiles, before turning back on to her stomach. "I like that name much better than your fake one." She wondered....Was this guy for real? She wasn't stupid enough to believe that Vincent was his last name...there was no doubt that he was from a Witch's coven, due to his first name alone. Her eyes looked to him, following his hand as it fixed his unquestionable hard on, a faint blush on her cheeks as he confirmed that he was making a pass at her.

He was indeed a stranger, but that was made it even more fun. Though of course Rekina would never say this out loud. It was all part of her little game, and she wasn't about to go explaining the rules to her own game to another person. It was a secret. And that little tidbit about not knowing if he was into anything weird...all but gave away the fact that he WAS.

A smirk forms on her lips at the information of him taking a shower after he stood up, her own eyes sultry at the offer to join him in the shower. Her eyes widen when Salis walked in to the bathroom, not even shutting the door when he did, his shorts tossed out the door. From behind, all she saw was a glorious frame and a nice ass. The tip of her tongue slips out from her lips, licking them. Tonight was going to be interesting...

For a moment she waited, before sitting up, removing the white bow from her hair, and the ties that held the braids together, so her hair came undone, becoming now like a silken cape draping around her shoulders, reaching past her feet as she too stood up, slinking stealthily as a cat to the open door. Pausing, she rests her hand on the door frame, wondering...if this guy was really up for the surprises that were in store for him this lustrous evening.

First things first though...

"Salis...I'd really like to know you're FULL name..." She raises an eyebrow. "And don't try hiding anything from me...I'm a bit more perceptive than you know..."
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:26 pm

"Huh?" He turns surprised you followed him in, and on his forehead in plain view was the Vastara family crest. Not only was it the clan, he was a pureblood member of the clan. His mother, Veronica Vastara was wanted by the four kingdoms. "Oh... fuck." He says

He steps back defensively, despite being completely nude. He chuckles nervously. She had blocked his exit. He was literally in the middle of the best Huntsman school in Vale. Ozpin had told him he cannot be protected should someone find out. He would be on his own.

"Hey Rekina... You mind... letting me out of the door?" He asks, the shower was now hot and steam was filling the hair.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Rekina's eyes flick to his forehead and back to his violet eyes again, the smirk now plastered full on her lips. "So, you're of the Vastara clan? Interesting. From what I've heard you're family has a particularly high bounty on each of your little heads." That was when she recognized the violet eyes. "Might your mother be Veronica Vastara? Wanted in four kingdoms, and her bounty is even higher than the lot of you?"

From where she was standing, she saw how defensive he got, now that she had figured it all out. And no doubt he was thinking of how he was positioned, cornered, with an exceptionally talented huntress blocking his way out. He was butt naked, with no weapons...defenseless. That was, of course, if his little charade of not having semblance was true. Which of course she doubted it was.

She steps even more so she was in the way of his exit, crossing her arms over her chest, trying to ignore the fact that Salis was standing there completely naked, tilting her head back so she was looking down slightly at him, her brows pressed together. She heard the uneasiness in his voice when he asked her to step aside and let him out.

"Why? I could just take you out right now and gain more money than I could in ten years..." Steam was filling the room, and for him that was not good. She could use that to her advantage. For all he knew she was serious, all her cute attitude gone out the back door.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:49 pm

"Got me good. Salis Shadowsoul Vastara." He says. The tattoos began to light up the knobs on the shower turned by themselves and shut off. The steam now dispersing, he says "I really don't want to do this Rekina." He says sincerely. "My clan wants to be left alone. We aren't what we were in the past during the War... We aren't heartless killers anymore. But I understand if that bounty is what you are after-" He relaxes and stands squaring up too her, the glowing ceasing.

"I won't make it out of here alive even if I do subdue you. My Magic won't save me especially in this cramped bathroom. If you do prefer a fight, I will honor that though and give it all I got."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:09 pm

For a moment she remained steely eyed, staring down her nose at him with a gaze filled with daggers, even after hearing the heart felt words that came from Salis. However, after a moment, once he was finished speaking...she couldn't hold it in any longer. The darkness disappears from her eyes, and a grin pushes up the corners of her lips. A soft giggle could be heard, before she bursts out laughing, tears filling her eyes with mirth.

"Hehehe! You're such a scaredy cat! I'm not gonna do anything to you silly! Why would I want to let such a hot guy slip from my fingers, just to turn him in for some stupid bounty?" She laughed in between words, and because she was laughing so hard her sides began to hurt.

Stepping forward in to the bathroom, she misses the fact that there was a stream of water coming from the shower, and steps right in to it, slipping on it and falling forward. However, she falls not on the floor, but smack right against the naked form of Salis. Her eyes widen as her hands touch bare skin, and her cheek was pressed against his chest, which, as she realized what was going on, her cheeks turn red, heart pounding.

Baking away quickly, she quickly apologizes, and once again slips on that same puddle of water, falling backwards this time, and in her muddled and frantic state, wasn't able to right herself.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Salis eyes sort of went anime and he said "Eh? Wha-wha do you" Before he could finish she slammed into him from slipping and he caught her, albeit his back now too the wall, his very firm member against her crotch and his arms wrapped around her. "Be careful."

When she broke away and slipped Salis moved with blinding speed, catching her in his arms. "Please... I'd much prefer if you didn't hurt yourself." THe handsome face practically shined as he looked down at her. The humid air had moistened his skin so that it almost shimmered in the light.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:35 pm

It had been a good thing that Rekina was wearing special panties, or things would have been a bit awkward in that brief moment when Salis was pressed up against her crotch. Very, VERY awkward indeed. Since he thought she was a girl. Things might be advancing too fast, as she was once again caught within his arms as she fell backward, keeping her from slamming in to the ground and most likely hurting herself quite badly.

"Oh, um, I...uh, th-thank....you..." Her voice drifts away with a faint breath as she gazes up in to his eyes, his face close to hers, his skin slightly moist due to the hot air around them. Her cheeks still red, she wasn't sure what to say just then, all she knew at that moment were the arms that held her, and those mesmerizing purple eyes that looked down at her, and it felt like he was gazing in to her very soul.

Without thinking, her body moves on it's own, and she reaches up to pull his head down, so that their lips connect. Her moist soft lips against his own. Oh, this was heaven. He tasted amazing, just as she did to herself, like all things sweet and delectable, candies and sugars. But she knew that she shouldn't let them go too far...Rekina wanted to keep the game going for a while, for days until the big reveal. Tease and be teased, that's what was up. For now...this was alright though.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Salis smiled "No proble-" He was cut off guard by the sweet kiss. He had never experienced a kiss so sweet and filled with emotion. He dipped her lower kissing back and tilting his head to the side so he could kiss her deeper, and fuller. His tongue poked against hers and started a french kiss that was knee weakening for both parties. Salis didn't know about her secret. He honestly didn't care.

Whatever she had, he would probably would not care in the slightest, especially when someone outside of the clan has accepted and promised to not hurt him. This was okay. His hand slid up her leg too her chest and too her chin where he cupped it lightly and pulled away whispering, "You taste so sweet, I don't want to stop, even for breath." He said breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Of course, this was the kiss that HAD to be the one that sent butterflies through her stomach, and make her feel as if a hummingbird took place of her beating heart. Of all the boys she had kissed, none made her eyes see fireworks, or her lips tingle, her cheeks blushing deep red. Why did it have to be this guy? Was he really all that special? There definitely was something about her that drew her toward him, more than just his beautiful eyes.

As these thoughts whirred through her mind, she allows the kiss to be deepened, their tongues now dancing around each other, so that they could both taste each other even more. Where his hand touched, goose bumps followed, and for a moment her breath caught in her chest as his fingers cupped her chin.

She was left breathless as he pulled away, gazing with star lit eyes when he whispered to her. She couldn't help but smile a little, a soft, panting giggle could be heard. "Well, don't stop then...let me be your air." Rekina knew that was rather cheesy, but that was honestly what she felt at that moment. Maybe he wouldn't care what secrets she was hiding herself, but...she'd hold off on them for a while. Her mind still was focused on this little game of hers.

Reaching with one of her small, delicate hands. she touches his face, her fingers brushing against the marking on his skin; the one that told exactly who he was. Letting her touch brush down to his cheek, the tips of her fingers in Salis' hair. "Would it...would it be too much to ask...to get to know you more? I hope maybe...one day...well, we can be friends...or maybe more than that..." Lowering her eyes, she lightly bites her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Salis happily obliged her and resumed the kiss for several minutes before parting and listening too her. "For you, I do not mind answering any questions that you have for me. I do hope we can be more than friends as well." He says, his voice low and very soothing. "Why not get out of these clothes and join me in the shower?" He suggests helping her stand back up. His member was at full attention going past his belly button. He didn't seem bothered or phased. He wasn't breathing hard nor was his heart racing.

He turned the water back on and stepped in without another word, the water falling off his body and trickling down the grooves of his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Indeed the kiss that followed was more breath taking than the one before it, and she felt like her lungs were going to explode before it ended, with her gasping for air. Though she liked that feeling, the breathlessness of a heart pounding kiss, it was something she'd die for if she got the chance. When he answered her question, a smile forms on her lips, her chest rising and falling quickly, as she took fast and shallow breaths.

Now standing once again, and not in danger of slipping and falling, she was torn between accepting the offer he was making to join him in the shower. Standing there, she chewed the inside of her cheek fervently, not sure what to do. Should she accept and risk blowing the game? Or step back and decline, so that the game could continue? Not every day did she meet a guy like this, and packing such a fine piece at that.

"I...I don't know. I mean...um..." She runs her fingers through her hair in a rather nervous fashion, trying to find out what to say. Rekina was nervous, for the first time in a long time. Fall for her whims or just go with it....? "Are you sure? It, um...would be rather crowded in there, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:28 pm

"It's up too you." He says. And continues to wash himself.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 9:37 pm

Coming to a decision, and after hearing him speak up, Rekina takes a deep breath before speaking up. "I think I'll take a pass. As tempting as it sounds...I think I wanna have a little more fun before things get to that stage, if you know what I mean?" She winks at him, giggling teasingly. She gets a more confident air to her, and was back to her normal calm self, no longer unsteady due to the kiss, it's effects leaving nothing left but a slight tingling sensation on her lips.

"However...when you're done in the shower, maybe I can give you a little...special service...hmmm?" She backs away to the doorway, watching him as he cleaned himself off. "However, there is a catch..." Holding up a finger to make a point. "You have to answer all my questions one hundred percent honestly, or no deal. And there is no point in lying to me, as you've already seen for yourself..." Her eyes close slightly in a grin that reminded one of a sly fox. "I'm pretty much a living lie detector."

She also had an idea on how to make this 'service' a game as well, and no doubt he'd like it too.

"So...what do you say? Up for a little game?" She tilts her head as she waits for a response, twirling a piece of her hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Salis gives a little hmph. "Sure I'll play twenty questions with you. I can't wait to see what this special service is." He says and continues cleansing himself. He steps out of the shower roughly ten minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist and one in hand drying off his hair. "Alright, ask away."

As she would ask him questions he would begin polishing his swords , not bothering getting dressed since nudity was more comfortable for him.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:44 pm

After receiving a conformation from him that he would answer her questions, Rekina leaves the doorway to the bathroom and goes over to the bed that had her things on it. Opening one of the bags, she pulls out a light pink pajamas, with a tank top and shorts that sort of looked like bloomers. The whole thing was rather cute, and fit Rekina and her personality to a T. Folding the kimono she had been wearing, she sets it in the bag, after pulling out a similar one but instead of pink, it was green and yellow in design.

It was not long before Salis finished his shower, and came back in to the bedroom area, a towel around his waist, and another as he dried his hair. She waits a moment before beginning her questions, deciding to choose three at a time, and have him answer them.

"Alright then. We'll start off easy....When is your birthday, how old are you, and...what's your favorite color?" She smiles at him, sitting on her bed cross legged, a brush in her hand. While he answered, runs it through her hair, separating it in to different sections and then tying each off with a ribbon of pink that matched her pajamas.

Once he answered those, she asks another set, however decides to just ask all her questions then. She wasn't going to twenty, there weren't really that many questions to ask. "If you had to choose between going to this school or keeping your secret, which would you choose? If you had to choose between ice and fire, which would you choose? If you had to save either your mother or yourself, who would you pick? And lastly, what is your semblance?"

Pajamas:
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Salis continued polishing Slayer and answered. "I was born July 2 and I am Ninteen years old. My favorite color is a tie between red and violet." He thinks 'She's setting me up for some bigger questions by starting small... profiling me a little... She's good. She'd make better use as spy or spec ops instead of a huntress.'

He finished the sword and takes a sharpening block and runs the block down the edge. Then she hit him with the heavy questions.

"I will take my secret to the grave. No one here is as perceptive as you. Fire and Ice are equals in my eyes. Fire melts Ice but when ice turns to water it extinguishes the fire and turns it to embers, and if the fire catches again, it boils the water into steam. My mother, without hesitation. My semblance is Magic."

He demonstrates by the tattoos on his hand light up and fire manifests. "Magic is the natural ability to manipulate the natural aura of the environment and use my imagination to shape it and change it's properties to suit my needs." The fire suddenly turned too ice, and then a chunk of gold, and then into a ball of lightning before disappearing and the tattoo ceasing its glow. "Magic users were voted and deemed too strong once the war ended and most were sworn to never reproduce and to carry on their bloodlines. Others opted to become rouges and establish Covens. The Vastara family, which is inherently matriarchal, is the last known Magic bloodline."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:32 pm

A small smile could be seen on Rekina’s lips as Salis answered her questions, and all of them were the truth. “Interesting, indeed. But there is one other who is just as perceptive as me, so you’d better watch yourself.” She winks, and it was obvious that she wasn’t going to reveal just who this person was. All of his answers, well at least to the last set, were rather in depth despite being short and to the point.

And that semblance of his…amazing. It made her eyes open wide in wonder, staring as he demonstrated just what he could do with this ‘magic’ that everyone so feared. She could imagine exactly why people would be afraid; there was so much you could do with power like that.

“Well…” She stands up slowly from where she’d been sitting, to saunter over slowly to the bed that Salis was sitting on. “We had a deal. You answer my questions, and if you were truthful…I give you something in return.” Reaching in to her pocket, she pulls out a ribbon of red. Her eyes were twinkling with something other than awe and cuteness this time.

Without hesitation, she pushes him on to his back, making sure his legs were up on the bed, before crawling on as well, and moving so she was hovering over him, her hair cascading around them both. Sitting down not on his hard on, but rather in a spot where he could feel the warmth coming from between her own thighs, and leans over, her hands at his side.

“Now it’s time for my game…The rules are simple. You ask me yes or no questions…the answer will be rather easy to figure out…” Looking at him from this angle made her want him even more, but it would have to wait. Taking the ribbon, she reaches behind her and underneath the towel around Salis’ waist, and without even looking, expertly ties the red ribbon around his hardened member, tying it off at the base with a bow. Her fingers, he’d soon find, were really soft.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Salis is pushed down and looks up at her quizzingly. He raised his eyebrow as she tied the ribbon, something he had done too him a few times long ago when he was a body for hire raising money to get into Beacon. "Well then Rekina. Let's play."

He looked into her eyes intensely before smiling and asking flat out "Are you a virgin?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Hearing the question that was asked of her right off the bat, a faint pink flush forms on her cheeks. Why did he have to ask that question right away? It was rather embarrassing actually. But, she had to follow the rules of her game as well, and without further ado, leans over at puts her mouth to his neck, biting down on it rather hard, as well as sucking on the skin like one might do to give a hickey to someone. She was indeed a virgin. But that did not mean she was a stranger or newbie to sexual acts.

Her hands began to move along his stomach and torso in a stimulating manner, her mouth still to his neck, as she waited for another question, or set of questions to follow, for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Salis grins taking her blush as a yes. "Do you like guys more than girls? Have you ever given head? And would you like to fully restrain me? Would you like ME to restrain you?" Salis lets out a sharp exhale as she bit right into the side of his neck. It made him groan in pleasure as she did.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 12:30 am

((I shall reply sometime shortly))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)   RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY (Side Story with Lizzy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2