The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) Empty
PostSubject: RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))   RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:35 pm

You already know how this is. But this time it's something a little different. When Freashman orientation happened, Ozpin had selected a number of students to undergo a different kind of assessment that put them in an advanced class much more further ahead than other freshman. SO! When I see your reply here, I will post the character template asap
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))   RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:44 pm

What kind of reply are you looking for? Lol
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))   RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 8:33 pm

That kkind
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))   RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:24 pm

RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) 348852_a2c710aaf88452b6cca6b355ccc254a4

Basic Information
Name: 怒り海 野生
Name Translation: Karumi, using the symbols for anger (Ikari) and sea (umi), and Yasei, which means Wild. So, his name means Wild Angry Sea.
Nickname: Kara-chan
Birthday: June 8th
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Japanese
Sexuality: Homosexual
Relatives: N/A

Appearance:
Height: 164.59 cm / 5' 4"
Weight: 48.8 kg / 107.6 lbs
Eyes: Karumi has light honey gold eyes, with spots of dark and light brown as well. He has long dark brown eyelashes, and thin light brown eyebrows. He is always seen with some sort of eye shadow, liner, and mascara on.
Hair: His hair is dark brown, almost black in color, while the tips of his bangs, which are cut in a slanting down way towards the center of his forehead, are lighter. His hair is cut to just above his shoulders. He has a bit that is longer, and reaches to past his hips.
Skin: Pale ivory in color
Scars, Markings, Tattoos, Etc: No scars, but has several small tattoos. One is on his left upper arm, that is the shape of a tiny blue butterfly. His others are a blue flower on his right collar bone, and two blue feathers, one on each side of his hips.
Body Structure: Thin and rather small for a male. He was always made fun of this, but he didn't mind. In the end he took advantage of it.
Clothing: Wears female clothing, and his favorites are short kimono, or kimono like dresses, that are either blue or purple, have some sort of flower pattern, and thigh high socks with either the gobi (sandals) or flats.
Jewelry: Ornamental hair pieces and ear piercings.
Other: Because of the way he looks, and dresses, he is thought to be a girl.
Voice: Has an extremely feminine voice. Even when he sings it sounds like a girl.

Personality: Has a mixed personality, though he mostly reminds people of the Tsundere/Dandere type. He identifies himself as Otokonoko, but never says that out loud to others, otherwise they'd know that he was a he and not a she.

Saying: "What makes you think I actually care?"
Saying 2: "Even death can be beautiful if you try hard enough to make it that way. A beautiful kill requires a beautiful mind, a steady hand, and an artistic soul."

Background: TBR

~Sweets
~Writing poetry
~Playing and listening to music (Piano, Harp, Violin, Flute, Etc.)
~Cute things
~Animals
~The colors blue, purple, and pink
~Flowers

Dislikes:

~Being looked down on
~Being made fun of
~People judging him
~Getting hurt, emotionally or physically
~People hearing him sing
~People watching him play instruments

Weapon Information:
~Two Folding Fans (they're a lot heavier and sharper than they look. In fact the outer edge of the fan is like a blade and cut like one. The left: 風の花 (Kaze no Hana: Wind Flower), the Right: 突風の花 (Toppū no Hana: Gust Flower)
~Four golden pins in his hair. They elongate to about four feet and are like swords, but can be kept short and thrown like knives, and each have their own element (dust). 1: 地球の花 (Chikyū no Hana: Earth Flower) 2. 火の花 (Hi no Hana: Fire Flower), 3. 水の花 (Mizu no Hana: Water Flower) 4. 落雷の花 (Rakurai no Hana: Lightning Strike Flower)
~A long ribbon like whip that has a spike at the end: 刺すような花 (Sasu yōna hana: Stabbing flower)
~Shuriken: 金属の花 (Kinzoku no Hana: Metal Flowers)

Special Abilities/Other:
Semblence 1: 散在花びら (Sanzai hanabira: Scattered Petals) His body scatters turning in to thousands to millions of flower petals, which can then be guided to bombard the enemy, as the edges of the petals are sharp. They also can be used to move from one place to another, using the wind current to guide them along. He can also attack from a petal, moving from one to another in quick succession.
Semblence 2: 散在蝶 (Sanzai chō: Scattered Butterfly) Much like Sanzai hanabira, his body scatters, though instead of flower petals his body turns to millions of little blue and white butterflies. Much like the edges of the petals of the flowers, the wings are sharp, and he can attack with them. He has a modified version in which he controls how much of his body can turn to butterflies, and can guide them to attack, or do other things, like send messages to someone, using the butterfly sort of like a radio.

Theme song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn1CjPqaU4I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNB8VRwCPTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNZJWqBPudI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1QE7NWeq9Q

Last edited by Lizzy_the_Neko on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotrodd

Hotrodd

PostSubject: Re: RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))   RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Salis Vastara
Hair- Sexy messy
Hair Color- Dark brown
Eyes- Violet
Clothing- Dark brown or black trench coat/ duster coat, black beanie, cargo pants w/ knee pads made into it, leather/combat boots, fingerless gloves with studded knuckles and a chainmail cover for the back hand, sunglasses
Semblance- Magic; The Manipulation of naturally occurring aura and using imagination to transform and control it.
Weapons and names-
*Gauntlets- “Shiver” and “Fracture”
*Greaves- “Fission” and “Shatter”
*Machine Pistol Daggers- “Separate” and “Coalesce”
*Rifle/Shotgun Swords- “Slayer” and “Warrior”
*Machine Gun Greatsword- “Decimation”
*Sniper Dust Bow- “Ruin Princess”
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))   RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Here's the brother, for later use:

RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) 5177a2e0e9fabc3eb056f468ff48aae4

Basic Information
Name: 壊れた綺麗な 野生
Name Translation: Rekina, using the kanji for Kowareta, which means broken, and Kireina, which means beautiful and Yasei, which means Wild. So, his name means Wildly Broken and Beautiful.
Nickname: Reki-chan
Birthday: June 8th
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Japanese
Sexuality: Homosexual
Relatives: Twin brother Karumi (They are fraternal twins)

Appearance:
Height: 164.59 cm / 5' 4"
Weight: 48.8 kg / 107.6 lbs
Eyes: has light blue eyes that have hints of pale green, silver, and grey in them. They kind of remind people of some sort of ice, on a winter day.
Hair: His hair is extremely long, and colored pale blue. He wears it in two long pigtails that are braided. At the base of the back of the head, he wears a large white ribbon tied up in to a bow.
Skin: Pale ivory in color, his skin is even paler than his brother’s.
Scars, Markings, Tattoos, Etc: No scars, but has several small tattoos. One is on his right upper arm, that is the shape of a tiny pink dove. His others are a pink rose on his left collar bone, pink outline of a cloud around his bellybutton, and two pink hearts, one on each side of his hips.
Body Structure: Thin and rather small for a male.
Clothing: Wears female clothing, and his favorites are short kimono, or kimono like dresses, that are either pink, yellow, or green, have some sort of flower pattern. He doesn’t wear the traditional socks or shoes, but instead loose gypsy style boots that tie up at the front, and are just below the knee. Sometimes he wears ones that end at his mid thigh. The shoes are always a creamy ivory or white in color.
Jewelry: Ornamental hair pieces and ear piercings. His bellybutton his also pierced.
Other: Because of the way he looks, and dresses, he is thought to be a girl.
Voice: Has an extremely feminine voice. Even when he sings it sounds like a girl.

Personality: Has a mixed personality. When you first get to know him, he’s sweet and shy, cute and fun to be around, until he gets attached to you and you see the crazy side to him. He’s definitely the Yandere side of the twins. Some have said that he even goes out of his way going crazy to make sure that people don’t mess with his love interest, the only exception being if he shares with his brother.

Saying: "I’ll protect you, just watch me! I’ll make sure they don’t put their dirty hands on you. Trust me, okay?"
Saying 2: "The love I feel for my brother isn’t what you might call…proper. It’s twisted, dirty, and rather disturbing. But we have our way, and we love it!"

Background: TBR

~Sweets
~Writing in his diary
~Singing disturbing things
~Cute things
~Writing disturbing poetry
~The colors pink, green, and yellow
~Watching the clouds

Dislikes:

~People touching his ‘love’
~People touching his brother
~People judging him
~Getting yelled at
~Being unappreciated
~People talking about him behind his back

Weapon Information:
~A giant old fashioned Japanese umbrella that is colored dark red, with white clouds on it. 赤の雲 (Aka no Kumo: Red Cloud) It is used for many things, including floating in the air to travel to places, as a weapon, and for shade. It is also the holding place of her other weapons, except her fan.
~A double ended naginata, 双子の雲 (Futago no Kumo: Cloud of Twins) the blades coming out of the ends of the umbrella, the red part being enclosed in the pole part. One end is fire, the other is water.
~Senbon that are hidden within the folds of the umbrella. 金属雨 (Kinzoku Ame: Metal Rain)
~A giant metal fan 風の雲 (Kaze no Kumo: Wind Cloud), with the same qualities of the umbrella. Its design is similar to his kimono.

Special Abilities/Other:
Semblence 1: 霧の夢 (Kiri no Yume: Dream of Fog) His body turns in to a mist like substance, but don’t let this fool you. It is quite dangerous, and if breathed in, he can control the person from the inside. It’s used to move from place to place, and to attack from. Also, if breathed in, it can be used to create illusions and such in the mind, making them think things are there when they aren’t.
Semblence 2: 雲の夢 (Kumo no Yume: Dream of Clouds) Similar to Kiri no Yume, however his body takes on a more solid looking form of cloud. It is more useful for direct contact with another, and more physical uses of combat. Can change form in to just about anything. Some say this particular Semblence of his is due to his dreamy attitude, and that he loves looking for shapes in clouds.

Theme song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dozFJ-QSxwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2B-z9SiNH0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNZ6V0RCfFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-C4F-tjaVY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))   RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko)) Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY ((Lizzy_the_neko))
Page 1 of 1