The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This City Never Sleeps at Night

Go down 
+10
Vulkan
brennie42
Copacetic
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
Kinzville
Green-Eyed Demon
Lununguis
Aurauris
AkaiJose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinzville

Kinzville

This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:19 am

As someone who goes to public high school, not being allowed doesn`t stop kids from roaming halls and skipping classes.  There are ways.

Edit: As a replay to something Drum mentoid in chat. Danners didn`t make to his first class on purpose. He`s skipping thought the post made it clear. He may get caught but he really doesn`t care atm. He`ll probably make his way to his next few classes though.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:49 pm

But she should be prepared to get caught.

What about Issac. Has he been roaming the halls too then?
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:03 pm

ok, this isnt really going anywhere, and will has nothing to do.

Im intending to send him to the school. Does anyone object? Ive got a good reason for him to be there.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Hey school group, I'm giving you two weeks to wrap things up. You can decide to come back at night for the ghost if you have to, but deal with the new recruits and get us to the end of the day so we can get things moving. Make it a half day and everyone gets out after lunch because of a teacher in service we all forgot about until now if you have to.

That being said, people outside of that group can still post. Only Charles and Judith have really exhausted there actions until nightfall. The others can interact more, make plans or whatever. Kuruk and Aya were going to scout out the building I think for example. Mort and Mist will be written out of the story if they fail to post by the time the rest of us are ready.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Waiting for Kinz.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:36 pm

If I don't get a chance to post this weekend Rip has bunny rights. I'll try but no guarantees.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Since no one has posted I'm giving this thing a kick in the pants this weekend.

All hell is going to break lose and you are all to blame.

I do need to PM Vulk something though.

EDIT: Since no one has posted I'm giving this thing a kick in the pants this weekend.

All hell is going to break lose and you are all to blame.

I do need to PM Vulk something though.

Last edited by Drummy on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:32 pm

Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

I blame high school, you dirty double poster.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 pm

No idea what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:05 am

I haven't posted since I've been waiting for Cool to reply.
Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:20 pm

I haven't been able to post for various reasons, and I apologize for that (I kind of informed Drummy of this during a time in the chat). I've just far too busy to even think up a post, let alone ways to advance my character development. I'll be working on a large post during this time. I feel like I need to make up for the time I've been gone. I'm not sure when it'll be ready, but it'll be soon.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 2:47 pm

*flails* I`ve had things to do, by the time I get home all I want to do is sleep eat repeat! I gave Rip bunny rights for this reason. These last two weeks have had zero days off, though the coming week seems to be clear minus a horror inducing dentist appointment so I`ll see. I try not to leave you in a lurch but I haz a life....and writers block didn`t help! Suppose hell breaking loose may jog my writers engine.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:10 pm

'Kay guys. Here's the deal. I am pretty sick. I've been up for like 3 hours total today. Once I finish my lesson plans I may just go back to bed again until Monday. If I don't, I'll post here. If I do....you'll just have to bear with me another week or post something on your own.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Small post is small, but eh.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:43 am

It's all good Coke. That's more or less I expect everyone to come up with for now. I start fall break next week so I"ll be able to post again to flesh things out. Hopefully I'll be over my cold be then too.

EDIT: I'll be posting Thursday night eventually.

EDIT II: When I do post I think I'm going to assume everyone has arrived at the scene by then.

Since there has been a school shooting students will be evacuating the building-wait no. Lockdown. The school will be on lockdown. That's the procedure for those things. Teressa will be standing outside and giving orders and impersonating an officer. In my post I'll go into more on what is going on outside of the school, and provide a plan of action. IF Rip or Berry interacts with Hannah I'll post stuff about that too. If they don't I'll probably assume they slipped off to handle the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Your procedure is a lot different from my school's.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:30 pm

You're school doesn't do lock-downs when there is a shooter on campus? An evacuation would place the students out in the hall with the gunman. It's best to lock the doors and have them stay put.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Mine does lockdown whenever there's an adult without the proper sticker/approval. So basically anytime a parent screws up.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:05 pm

So I really dropped the ball on this. Who is still up to continue if I post this week?
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:26 pm

*Raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:42 am

*raises hand as well*
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:29 pm

"puts his hand through the roof"
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Awesome! I have plans for Wednesday and Thursday (on top of my normal coursework), but I should be good to go Friday.

I'll try to post from the perspective of all three of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:53 am

Is there still space for me to rejoin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This City Never Sleeps at Night
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next