The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This City Never Sleeps at Night

Go down 
+10
Vulkan
brennie42
Copacetic
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
Kinzville
Green-Eyed Demon
Lununguis
Aurauris
AkaiJose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Im sure we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:10 am

My current obsession is hive-minds, like the step ford cuckoos. Would that be an acceptable power if I am unable to use the twins?
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:18 am

So something similar to what Vulk is doing?
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:28 pm

No, they would be more like the twins. In this case it would be three brothers who cannot separate themselves from each others minds, in fact they all seem to share a single mind. Anything learnt by one brother is immediately known by the other two. They will know about harm to one of their siblings but will not actually feel the pain themselves (pain does not seem to cross through the hive-mind). Ecstasy and depression particularly will pass through the hive-mind but this effect fades with distance. Finally each would have a slightly different personality but this is only visible when the brothers are separated.

I would probably have them as a telepathic hive-mind so they would have some form of telepathy which becomes weaker with distance. Essentially their supervisor/partner would need to decide which is the best use for the brothers, short range telepathic communication (2 meters radius) with slightly different personalities and the brothers acting to communicate info to three parties or a single group with a barely distinguishable personality that can send a telepathic whisper into anyone mind in a radius of around half a mile. That's just my fist hand take on them anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepford_Cuckoos
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_Mind
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:46 pm

2 meters? I know people who can spit that far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This City Never Sleeps at Night   This  City Never Sleeps at Night - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This City Never Sleeps at Night
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5