The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Legacy of Conquest

Go down 
+11
Hydrattler
ReiXAsuka
Umbra
Aroro
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Lord Coake
CoolMusette
brennie42
Einselar
Drummy
Mist
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:45 pm

*heh*

Anyway all I'm asking is that in order to prevent another minipost that Mist kindly gives me more to reply with than "Yes," especially since Irile had already made it very clear what she wants to know.

If he doesn't I'll post again after I get back from the movies.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Oops, but I doubt Fia would remember. After Irle confirms her suspicions she will give the document over to Irle and then give her proposition to Rathion.

Edit: Should I take that as permission to bunny your character into just saying yes? If so then I will post some time tomorrow and hopefully in the morning. On a side note, I realy like the empress and she is opening a new possibility for an rp the more I delve into her character and her relationship with her husband. Kinda making spoilers for the series I'm planning to write though :P you would still buy it if it gets published though right? Anyway I've already planned the queens reaction so I'll just need to type it up. Also I feel like chuckling when I think that Irle could have avoided the whole unpleasant situation by simply waiting for the queen to enter the interrogation room and drop the naive girl act but as I said she has bee a lot of fun to play.

I doubt the side story will last much longer, but trying to keep the empress in character and Irle's temper seems to extend things :P I would like to suggest that everyone writes a piece about what they did till three as we plan to fast forward to the meeting at three when the small side arc is done. Evee has stated exactly what she's doing so if he wants some interaction I can try and think up something for her. Chronos has stated that he has a plan while Hyd and Hawk could ask Myr a question or have another argument. If all else fails, you could always have your character go look for a teacher to practice a bit in an area your character feels weak in or have them go pack or talk with friends.

Oh yes, Hyd you can completely ignore the side story with Irle and Rathion as only the empress and those two are present. How Myr spent his time will be revealed during the meeting. Myr would simply have ignored Scales request as he would have expected it obvious that he must talk to Irle about the incident. Anything else that needs to be addressed?

Last edited by Mist on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Yea I've been metaphorically giving birth to this post for a week or so. It's coming out soon

Posted 1/4 of my original post
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:26 pm

She would say yes. Well her exact words would be "Yeah, that's the gist of it." Feel free to lump it in with your next post since I'll be hard pressed to get a complete post out of what you gave me to work with.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:57 am

OK, just some clarification. The ring on Fiaselle's finger is known as an anti leviathan ring. It is basically a item used to alter anti magic techniques into magical buffers which enhance spells. To make the ring you require a black diamond, two rubies, two garnets and two peridots the last of which must have a diameter of at least 1.5 millimeters and each jewel must have a diameter twice the size of the jewel outside it. It's called anti leviathan ring because leviathans are well known for their race magic which can dampen and negate magic.

Btw Drummy, what the file says, I leave to you. And both you and Aro have to decide for yourselves whether your character would know the significance of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:35 am

I'm assuming they were smart enough to take Irile's guns away before untying her, if not before then.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Nope, but the empress is better prepared than you think. She has a special trinket on loan from a friend  which she will only reveal should she be attacked...

OK wow, big spoiler but yeah. I doubt Fia would leave it where it was or let Rathion answer after hearing that until she had responded so quick reply on my part. Well hopefully this will end real quick.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:08 pm

I don't get the talk of cults.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:10 pm

I'm really enjoying this mini plot
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:17 pm

It's a super secret cult, heard of in only the craziest conspiracy theorist rumors of their world. Believe me when I say this cult is old, powerful and very well hidden. Fia will likely explain more should either accept...and ensure silence on the matter for the one who doesn't. I definitely would not have mentioned it before as it relates to the book I series I wish to have published and is a bit of a spoiler though Irle would have been someone who was being considered by Fia's superiors.

And Chronos, I am as well. I might make an rp that relates to the plans spoken of in the side plot.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey Mist, it will be kind of hard for Irile to follow since her legs are still tied to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Just curious. When do we get back to the main plot? My life timing might prevent me from adventuring in my own personal mini-plots or interactions with others for the time.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Soon I hope.

If Aroro has no issues with it I woulnd't mind Mist bunnying us and just have our characters follow the queen down and go through the initation process and get moving.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:03 pm

I am good with being bunnied. *puts on rabbit ears*
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Giggity.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Aroro wrote:
I am good with being bunnied. *puts on rabbit ears*

Uh huh
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:32 pm

I DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Aroro wrote:
I DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY!!!!!

Uh huh. Sure
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:49 pm

To be honest I'm not even sure what the reference is but I can assume it is perverted and therefore not what I meant xD
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:51 pm

It's a Playboy Reference. The women often wear costumes with bunny ears and tails.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Oh! Nope can't do that my boobs are not fake enough giggle
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 4:12 am

*takes bunny ear and replaces them with bear ears then covers those with a large black bow. Looks at Aroro then replaces her pants/skirt with a tight white pants, her shoes with thigh length black boots ad her top with a black coat thingy*

Ten points to whoever can guess what I did.

Now back on topic. Tell me if I was being a bit too subtle in my post, also feel free to ask about anything bugging you.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:00 am

I'm confused as to why the door is labled art A1.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:06 am

*is now dressed up like a character she never heard of* *realizes Mist took her pants off* *attacks his face*

Mist are those names Rathion should recognize?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Legacy of Conquest   A Legacy of Conquest - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Legacy of Conquest
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next