The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey - Full

Go down 
+11
Riprose
Green-Eyed Demon
Aroro
Chronos
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Kinzville
Riffus Maximus
Lord Coake
Paradox
Drummy
Torik Valgard
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

The Journey - Full - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 pm

@Drummy: That's what I was concerned about, your mount. That's why Meera (the Unicorn) was accepted because she doesn't really need a mount.

Perhaps you can ride an ox, or some other beast?
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 pm

I could try to keep up. Someone suggested a war elephant. An ox would need to be pulling a cart, since her feet would drag otherwise. Another possibility I considered was an early side quest to get a magical mount.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Ride a dragon! everything gets more interesting with dragon riders!
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Yeah, I was kinda confused at the time. I'll change it accordingly in the morning.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Shush Rip, don't spoil the ending.
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

Location : In the darkest corner of your dreams, you can find me, if you look.

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Obviously your character should tame a giant toad.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:00 pm

I've decided not to join this RP. School is coming up, and I don't really have the drive to RP like I used to. It's better just to quit before I bring the RP crashing down with me.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:10 pm

That is fine.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:51 pm

So now there are only 9 of us? Maybe Van will change his mind and continue with his character.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:42 am

Don't know Drummy, I didn't realize before that 10 was to much, king of glad at 9. If I had realized it I'd only have about 5-6 players.
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:50 am

On one hand, it's nice to have a lot of people participating in an RP. On the other hand, if you want to post, sometimes there's more people you have to wait on before you can do so.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:49 pm

How about I join in?
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Sorry Vaas, I think I have enough players as is, and besides I think I bit off more than I can chew anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:08 pm

what? i cant join?!?

...so much for getting back into RPs then...
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm

I'm sorry Vulkan, I got my hands full at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm

There's always my RP.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Indeed Vulkan, it seems promising and I've enjoyed the dynamic between the characters.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Skul, how much knowledge of House Durel would someone like Vaxal have?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:02 pm

The bread has been left out for way to long and is beginning to get stale.

I have posted to move things along. Sorry if you did not get to post.

From here on out guys you are pretty much on your own. Torik is headed back down south and will not be accompanying you to the dragon's location. In other words, you guys need to decide where you're going (you'll generally be headed northward), what you see, what you do, what you say, etc. Best bet is to just head north and discuss it. Might need to kill some wild game along the way to eat, unless one of you have some food on your person.

Good luck; Bandit Country is only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Sorry for not posting, school got in the way and well it`s not that I`m loseing my drive to rp, but theres no focus there.  Though looking at it, I  admit I haven`t read all the posts but I don`t belive we have left the starting city yet have we?  I`m still in the rp, and I`ll still be keeping a eye on it but if it`s ok Jessie won`t turn up till later. I allready have a idea on how to implant her, lets just say she`ll come across the group early in there journey.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:05 pm

It's okay Kitty, I completely understand and I don't hold anyone against that kind of stuff.

This might sound like a thing a bad-host might say, but it's okay if you don't read every post. I'll admit in the past I use to not read all the posts. I've gotten around to doing it here lately though.

Anyway, everyone is in Northwind and it is morning time and everyone should be meeting up near the stables to get a horse (if you want or need one).
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm

@Green-Eyed Demon: About as much as anyone else would, if they'd know about such things. The House of Durel is a fairly rich and relatively large family of dwarves known for being great artisans. They are also known for using magic in their craftsmanship to create wondrous and beautiful things. His father--Balthador--was the greatest craftsman in the family. Thus he created Nine.
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:46 am

... Skull. Mind if i ask something quickly? Can you not assume Amat, someone who is Seraph kin, would need a mount Please. I plan for her to fly alongside th group instead of ride.
Back to top Go down
Skulexander

Skulexander

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:22 am

Yes. When I said everyone is riding horses, it was only a generalization. Just write in your post that you'te actually flying, not riding. No biggie. The giant girl wouldn't be on a horse either.

EDIT: Now that I had time, I edited my post regardless.
Back to top Go down
Torik Valgard

Torik Valgard

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:28 pm

This doesn't seem very active.  Partly my fault.  Doesn't seem to be working the way I wanted.

We can continue, or abandon the RP - up to the players, although I am preparing another similar roleplay I hope will work better.

EDIT:  The replacement will be a Dragon Age fan-fic similar to Dragon Age. I don't know much about DA to make a RP about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey - Full   The Journey - Full - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey - Full
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next