The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personal RolePlay Character List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chronos

Chronos

Personal RolePlay Character List Empty
PostSubject: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Hans Vollständig:

Code:
[color=#cc0000][font=Georgia][b]Name:[/b] Hans Scott Vollständig
[b]Age:[/b] Two Hundred & Ninety-Nine
[b]Race:[/b] Cambion ([i]Half-Demon; the offspring of a human and demon relationship[/i])
[b]Class:[/b] Proelium Pyromancer ([i]Latin for Combat Fire Magic User. Proeliums serve to use their magic in psuedo-physical and physical combat[/i])
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[/font]
[/color]
[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mby3caQYWE1r4hwp4o1_500.gif[/img][/center]
[color=#cc0000]
[font=Georgia]

Hans is a handsome fellow, not a day past two hundred and ninety nine years old. His secret to such a youthful look: genes. His mother wasn't human, a sultry succubus instead. His father was fully human, but a bit of a demon in the noggin. He was a very lucky man, and knocked up who he thought was a broad, and said broad ate him alive. They say Hans is his own father come again, but no one really knows; anyone who was alive at the time is rotting in boxes underground. He has red scruffy unkempt hair, red hair to drive a woman mad with all sorts of feminine and erotic emotions and the body & facial features of an Adonis. He always appears to be tired and out of energy, but he uses this imperfection to his advantage most of the time. His eyes are a sharp amber that almost appears gold in the light

[b]Equipment:[/b] Hans wears a black leather hide coat with fur around the collar and a white V-neck underneath He wears black  held up by a simple brown belt, with a silver chain attached from the belt to his back pocket, additionally with black shoes to top off the rest of his outfit. He always smokes, and has a lighter on his body at all times. He's accompanied by two wolves, a black and white wolf. The black wolf is named White, and the white wolf Black

[/font]
[/color]
[center][img]http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/wolves-artwork_tn2.jpg[/img]
[size=11][i]White and Black, respectively[/i][/size][/center]
[color=#cc0000]
[font=Georgia]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[u]Enhanced Physical Traits[/u] | Hans' five senses are sharper than the average human, but not superhuman. His sight is twice that of a human with perfect vision, and his olfactory senses are as reliable as a bloodhound's nose. His stamina is that of two humans put together, and his physical durability is also remarkable. Although weakened by his human genes, he isn't so susceptible to fatal injuries as an ordinary person. Hans is also unfazed by grazing attacks

[u]Enhanced Strength[/u] | Hans' physical might is freakishly absurd. He can't toss buildings and break reality and other Superman-esque feats, but he has the might of two men and uses it to strange and ingenious advantages

[u]Kung-Fu Practitioner[/u] | Hans took the time to practice a plethora of hand-to-hand combat styles, mostly of Chinese origin. He is no Bruce Lee or Grandmaster Ip, but he can kick some ass bare-handed if need

[u]Fire Resistance[/u] | Although not fully demon, this does not exempt Hans from having a natural resistance to fire. He can shrug off natural fire, but magical fire is still something to be wary of, even if he can absorb some of the damage

[/font][/color]
[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meazyrIWO11rn98vpo1_r1_500.gif[/img]

[b]Spells[/b][/center]
[color=#cc0000][font=Georgia]

[u]The Aura[/u] | The progenitor of all of Hans' fire magic abilities. He emits a blood-red colored aura without warning, which has no combative properties by itself

[u]Red Fist[/u] | Hans' fists, already cloaked in The Aura, take on fiery properties, making his physical attacks burn badly. The power of his own physical power added with the fire can partially heat and soften steel

[u]Dragon Breath[/u] | Hans breathes a ten meter stream of fire from his lungs. It third degree burns if taken directly

[u]Blaze Chaser[/u] | Hans throws a fireball at the opponent. It's pretty large but quite avoidable if enough distance is between Hans at the target

[u]Kagutsuchi[/u] | Hans forms fiery clawed gauntlets on his arms that cause excruciating pain and searing burns when hit by them. Armor seems to do well against these, but not for long

[u]R'hllor[/u] | Hans creates a wall of fire five six feet long, ten feet tall and five feet wide. Does well in defending against physical attacks, but magic attacks seem to get by pretty efficiently ([i]unless the magic attack is of Fire or Ice in elemental nature[/i])

[u]Surtr[/u] | Hans forms a thin coating of fire about his body, giving him the appearance of the Human Torch, for loss of words. It's an vamped up version of The Aura that only has a purpose to ward off physical attackers. Burns the skin of the attacker, but causing damage to Hans is guaranteed

[u]Red River[/u] | Hans lights his lighter and blows against the flame, creating a short but intensely hot flame cloud that burns a target in a three foot vicinity. A much easier spell to use, as the lighter fire becomes the medium

[u]Red Storm[/u] | Hans mimics his Red Fist ability with his feet, causing the same effect through the feet and even legs

[u]Scorch Palm[/u] | With an open palm, Hans concentrates copious amounts of heat to the surface. With a touch he can evaporate up to a gallon of water. This can also, by way of skin-on-skin physical transfer, evaporate the water from the area of the body touched, causing third degree burns. However, concentrating the heat takes an extended time of concentration ([i]four posts[/i]), and requires still moving.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Magical attacks (especially Water elemental attacks) deal abnormal damage to Hans. Sure he can swim, but magic water is his true bane.

[b]History:[/b] Will be revealed IC
[b]Personality:[/b] Will be revealed IC[/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Katherine Mavis:

Code:
[color=#cc6666][font=Georgia][b]Character Name:[/b] Katherine Mavis
[b]Alias/Nickname:[/b] Kat
[b]Age:[/b] 25
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Race:[/b] Human

-----------

[/font][/color]
[center][img]http://s26.postimg.org/oyvotvry1/Darkcross_Lysia.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#cc6666][font=Georgia]

Katherine is of a petite build, sporting sharp gray eyes, a smooth, rounded and blemish-free face, red hair cut into bangs in the front and tied as a spiky ponytail in the back and plump lips. Her body isn't as tall as a normal girl, but she gets by enough. Her size actually gives her great stamina and surprisingly exceptional strength, enough for her to fight unarmed against a giant, despite being human. She has large C-cup breasts, noticeably her wide hips and a rather "large" rear that fits with her rather small build

[b]Clothing:[/b] Katherine dons a black and silver armor set that leaves her stomach and lower back exposed, a battle skirt that doesn't suppress the size of her rear by much, but makes her look slimmer, and greaves and boots that leave her thighs exposed. She keeps her giant 7-foot sword on her back strapped across her torso
[b]Weight:[/b] 126lbs
[b]Height:[/b] 5'4"
[b]Voice:[/b] Very sweet and kinda squeaky

------------

[b]Class:[/b] [i]Berserker[/i] - A purely physical class with an awkward twist. The Berserker is a normal human with over-empowering physical strength too obscene to be real to a natural human being. Berserkers have undergone years upon years of hardened training and come out as bloodthirsty rage machines capable of physically wrecking through droves of enemies, naturally being more resistant to damage than others, even Tank Knights. They can wield the biggest of weapons without fatigue and support up to 700lbs alone. Berserkers can enter a stage called [b]Rage Berserk[/b] in which their physical might and resilience is sent through the roof, taking on whole war parties of up to 20 on their own. However, they cannot control themselves and can attack allies. Rage Berserk is a wild card ability as the damage potential is exceptionally grand but to WHO is receiving the damage plays a part

[b]Weapon(s):[/b] [url=http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/darksiders_chaoseater_sword_replica_540.jpg]Crash[/url] - A gargantuan 7-foot titanium and iron sword coated with dragonbane, Crash is by far a Berserker's best friend. Crash has the ability to sever and cut condensed magical attacks such as fireballs, lightning bolts and even compressed air. Crash can also absorb the attack and send it back with half of its effectiveness. Crash also functions as a sizable shield for Katherine, her small body being able to hide behind the sword itself. Crash is temperature resistant, electrically an electric insulator and can hold back up to 800lbs of force
[b]Spells:[/b] -none-
[i]Skills and Abilities:[/i]

[u]Rage Berserk[/u] - See above

[u]Berserker Stats[/u] - See above

[u]Master Swordswoman[/u] - Katherine can wield Crash as if it were a raiper, and can use just about any bladed weapon as good

-------------

[b]History:[/b] (Optional)

[b]Personality:[/b] Katherine is more or less Chaotic Neutral. She does whatever she wants, and isn't restricted to moral alignments such as Good or Evil. Being Chaotic Neutral gives Katherine the ultimate form of freedom. She treats friends, families, and strangers all the same, which is with sincerity and kindness. However, she loves a good fight and will try to get into a good fight whenever may be. She has been known to "get off" of bloody and gory battles, a sign of her Blood Knight nature[/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Sid Belfrost:

Code:
[color=#6633ff][font=Georgia][b]Character Name:[/b] Sid Belfrost
[b]Alias/Nickname:[/b] Sid, DeathBringer Belfrost
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Race:[/b] [i]Elder One[/i] - An extinct race of demi-gods that specialized in slaying other deities of higher power. Elder Ones are blessed with extremely high vitality, meaning they naturally can survive attacks and wounds that would otherwise kill humans without a thought. Although not possessing things such as super-strength or speed or anything that would signify demi-god status, they are however gifted in slight precognition (the ability to see into the near future by mapping and predicting the movements of others and taking counter-action) and a complete and absolute immunity to celestial or demonic influences

-----------

[/font][/color]
[center][img]http://data3.whicdn.com/images/54486102/large.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#6633ff][font=Georgia]

Sid is a lean-built figure of physical fitness. He has long flowing black hair that can be mistaken for a large mane and glowing crimson eyes. He has a scar over his left eye. His skin is tanned
[b]Clothing:[/b] Sid dons slim black denim jeans with simple grey socks and vintage brown combat boots. He dons a black form-fitting black crew neck t-shirt, black drow greaves, dracolich-crafted vambraces and gauntlets and sabatons crafted from Dracolich bones. He usually dons a black pointy hooded scarf that arches back. All of his clothing is woven from a silk version of mthrill. His gauntlets are rather large, and appear as thick iron claws. A giant red demon eye sits on each one. At times he dons armor and shield and even helm to fully assume his PaladinSlayer attire
[b]Weight:[/b] 180lbs
[b]Height:[/b] 6'4"
[b]Voice:[/b]

------------

[b]Class:[/b] [i]PaladinSlayer[/i] - In essence a PaladinSlayer is a highly destructive and overpowering arcane warrior who, obviously enough, makes his/her living by slaying Paladins. This isn't only restricted to Paladins, as any user of Light is considered an enemy, as well as the allies of Paladins. PaladinSlayers are overempowering from the start, dealing insane damage although not possessing great speed. PaladinSlayers of a high rank are dubbed [b]DeathBringers[/b], destructive and aggressive warriors whose sole task is to eradicate Paladins all over the world. They don't have much in the defence department as they focus all resources into raw power.
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]

[i]The Whore's Lust[/i] -
[/font][/color]
[center][spoiler]This ancient eight-foot double-bladed sword was forged from the bones of the infamous [b]Whore of Babylon[/b], an ancient allegorical figure of raw evil that Sid managed to slay. This accursed sword holds the power to subjugate all who have committed acts of adultery or fornication in their lifetime. The sword is deathly sharp and can cut through steel as if it were butter. The sword grants the bearer tremendous power, as the sword itself weighs in around fifty megatons (roughly 110,231,131,092.5 pounds). Luckily the sword makes itself virtually as heavy as a feather for the wielder. The sword is sentient and chooses its wielder, and sticks to him/her until they die. In this case, if Sid dies the sword will be reduced to atom-sized dust and then purified into nothingness. The wielder is also granted exceptional speed, clocking in around 242 mph, the same speed as a peregrine falcon, at top speed of running continuously in a straight line for five minutes along with the ability to sense the presence of others within a twenty meter radius. Sid is skilled enough to predict an enemy's movement the more great their killing intent is, being able to dodge attacks with ease. The wielder finally is given the ability of immense durability, being able to take on up to six hundred pounds of impact force at a time.

Although this sword is very powerful and possesses great usefulness there are some flaws to its use. Although these abilities can be used just by the sword being on the user without actually wielding it, it drains the life force of the wielder (seeing as Sid has been using it for 19 years without any sign of aging or deteriorating the life force drain isn't as great as you'd think). However, ACTUALLY wielding the sword drains enough life force to cause aging just ten minutes after use. The sword steals life force on hit depending on the severity of the wound it dealt, meaning a one hit kill can fully restore vitality. Unless the user is of Necrosian descent they are susceptible to schizophrenia and over 100 types of mental illnesses, due to the raw hate and evil emanating off the sword.[/spoiler][/center]

[i]Satan's Hands[/i] -
[/font][/color]
[center][spoiler]These malicious giant clawed gauntlets are forged from arcanite, a cursed metal alloy only native to the Underworld and distant corners of Heaven. The gauntlets aren't normal, as they are giant. They are thick as a human body and when the fists are closed they are four times the size of a human's head. They are heavily clawed at the fingertips and possess the natural ability to rend iron easily. These gauntlets give the wielder the added ability of enhanced strength, having the punching force of 90 lbs per square inch and able to hold condensed magic. What makes the gauntlets special are two things: they are blessed by [b]Satan[/b], the sixth Prince of Hell embodying Wrath & the eyes on the gauntlets are of Satan's eyes themselves. The eyes, when directly looked into, will slowly steal the sanity of the user until they are mindless violent barbaric husks of human flesh. If the user slams their open hands together they are able to summon, albeit for a few moments, a massive wave of concusive hellfire that cannot be absorbed. Absorbing it is the equivalent of taking a full force hit by a freight train at top speed. Another spell is named [i]Satan's Pain[/i]. In essence, the bloodcurdling screams he emmited when his eyes were ripped out. This can literally cause glass to instantly shatter and cause temporarily deafness. If within 2 feet of the gauntlets upon activation this CAN cause permanent deafness.

There are however drawbacks to overusing the magical abilities of the gauntlets. For starters, the user receives 10% of the damage dealt with spells originating from the gauntlets. The gauntlets are permanently equipped, and will disintergrate upon the user's death into nothingness. The user's sanity is tampered with, but not taken away, so the user is prone to bouts of psychotic tendencies. Their soul is permanently confined to the Underworld, meaning if purified/exorcised they're going to Hell where they cannot be freed at all. The gauntlets are susceptible to Holy Magic, and can be harmed that way (the eyes mainly).[/spoiler][/center]

[i]Beelzebub's Rainments[/i] -
[/font][/color]
[center][spoiler][url=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/036/d/9/Anima__Azriel_Omega_by_Wen_M.jpg]This accursed armor set (minus gauntlets)[/url] serves as the ultimate dual defence for a PaladinSlayer, absorbing darkness and reducing high-level melee spells to next to nothing. The armor eats darkness for a temporary boost in defences, at times reducing light magic to nothing at all. The armor is composed of the body and essence of [b]Beelzebub[/b], the prince prince of Hell and representing Gluttony. The armor devours darkness constantly, let it be natural darkness or magical. It provides immense durability and an increase of stamina to the wearer, as well the natural ability to withstand fire to a certain degree (1,750°F). The greatest ability of the armor is called [i]Lord of the Flies[/i], which causes the wearer to temporarily change their body composition into a billion hell flies, all mirroring Beelzebub's fly form. The user is intangible to all mannerism of physical attacks and light magic for the equivalent of two posts.

And of course, nothing good comes without a price. If the armor does not expel excess darkness it will internally expel into the user, causing intense agonizing pain. The armor cannot withstand ballistic-like spells, even those of light, very well and is susceptible to fracture in that manner. The "Lord of the Flies" form, although granting speed and virtual intangibility, the user's resistance to fire is quintupled, and can be virtually killed off quickly. The armor also consumes at the user's sanity unless they can nullify/are immune to demonic influences.[/spoiler][/center]

[b]Spells:[/b]

[b]Dark Boom[/b] - Upon touching an opponent with his hands Sid can send forth an explosive blast stream of darkness that not only deals darkness damage but impact damage

[b]Black End[/b] - Sid destroys the ground beneath him in a ten-foot radius into a thirty foot deep hole with raw darkness

[b]Eclipse Light[/b] - Sid can turn light his body has come into contact with into darkness

[b]Evil Attraction[/b] - Sid uses darkness to forcibly pull things toward him, the speed of whatever being pulled to him vulnerable to attack

[b]PaladinSlayer Art: Twin Crossing Seraphim Wings[/b] - Sid envelops his body in black and purple lightning, clasps his hands and spins violently before opening his hands, letting forth two waves of destructive rays of darkness

[b]Lucifer's Pride[/b] - A double-edged spell not usually used. Upon activation, the opponent is given a tremendous amount of power while Sid's precognition is extended to ten seconds in the probable future. If either one shall be overcome with great pride in their abilities they shall be instantly engulfed in hellfire that burns for the equivalent for two posts. This can greatly harm an opponent, even those who master in fire

[i]Skills and Abilities:[/i]

[b]Darkness Immunity[/b] - Sid is naturally immune to darkness and all its forms

-------------

[b]Personality:[/b][/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Dmitri Carmina:

Code:
[color=#9999ff][font=Georgia][b]Character Name:[/b] Dmitri Carmina
[b]Alias/Nickname:[/b] Cancel, Mr. Carmina
[b]Age:[/b] [i]since time immemorial[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] Avatar

-----------

[/font][/color]
[center][img]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/00/36/66/003666ff7605b1d18d36e5134fc8b150.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=#9999ff][font=Georgia]

Dmitri's a ruggedly handsome man, clean-shaven face and all. He doesn't have much outstanding physical traits that would set him apart from some ordinary person ([i]i.e powerful muscles, strong fixed jaw, etc.[/i]), but he has outstanding snow white hair, something that does set him apart if taken into consideration. He's lean-built and flexible. His eyes are a soft gray, almost metallic in light. He has slit irises much like a dragon's own, probably the one thing hinting at his inhuman heritage, but he usually wears black Ray Ban Aviators ([i]with a gold frame[/i]) which block his eyes from view. He wears dark clothes mostly, a black tailored suit ([i]white shirt, black silk skinny tie[/i]) with black dress shoes. Over this is a black hooded pea coat. Coupled with a silver watch on his right wrist and a silver pendant of the Buddhist swastika he has the overall appearance of a commanding C.E.O ([i]6'8" in height and 207lbs[/i])

[b]Voice:[/b] Dmitri's voice is borderline commanding and assuring. If he says jump, the usual answer is "How high?"
[/font][/color]
[hr]
[u]Dracomancer Type:[/u] True Dracomancer
[i]Element(s):[/i] [u]Nullam Bane[/u] - Magic Bane ([i]Secondary Element: Adamant[/i])
[i]Sub-type:[/i] Weapon-Type

[b]Skills & Abilities:[/b]

[b]True Dracomancer: Nullam Bane[/b] | Dmitri isn't much like ordinary Dracomancers, even those of the higher Tiers in ranking. What he possesses isn't actually an element. What Dmitri has mainly is a form of "[i]anti-magic[/i]" that expresses itself to be of the most superior type of anti-magic. Taught to him by his Patron Dragon, [b]Nullam Bane[/b] is a special form of energy that forcefully and completely negates magical or supernatural effects when said energy is met with magic or supernatural energy. What happens, on a sub-atomic scale, is that the sub-atoms of Nullam Bane are interchanging and constantly detonating. They change the main Nullam Bane atoms to become a counter towards the magic atoms that they come into contact with. With this counter, the magic atoms are permanently stopped in their position, and become attached to the Nullam Bane atoms. These atoms then simply... cease existing, and anything that isn't natural to the natural environment ([i]elemental manipulation straight from the body falls under this[/i]), their atoms cease existing and simply disappear from reality. Nullam Bane can stop the magical and supernatural manipulation of natural, pre-existing elements ([i]such as lightning, fire and wind[/i]), but it cannot deter the elements themselves. The only person ever in recorded history to ever possess such definite cancellation abilities, Dmitri is on a level all on his own

[spoiler="Nullam Bane X Abilities"]
[u]Bane Breath[/u] - Dmitri will inhale a significant amount of air before exhaling it outwards in a booming shock wave. The shock wave is laced with Nullam Bane, and can exterminate elemental magic in its path

[u]Absolute Bane Breath[/u] - Dmitri exhales a more powerful shock wave, although now this can exterminate all tangible and corporeal magic/supernatural energy. Doesn't apply to Illusionary abilities or tangible non-magical/supernatural abilities[/spoiler]

[b][i]Secondary Element: Adamant[/i][/b] | Dmitri can use the abilities of a Adamant (Steel) Dragon inside and outside of combat. Said abilities include natural steel-tough skin, generating malleable shapes of steel and emitting steel protrusions from any part of the body. Adamant Dracomancy is rather uncommon, and is seen used among those who are more frontline defenses, and can deal quicker and longer-lasting damage, more so than most other Dracomancers.

[spoiler="Adamant Dracomancer Abilities"]
[u]Adamant Dragon's Bellow[/u] - Dmitri lets out a tornado blast of wind, which carries a significant amount of pressure. Laced within the attack are thousands of sharp steel shards. Such an attack, if taken directly, can shred a body to pieces

[u]Adamant Dragon's Blade Storm[/u] - Dmitri swings at the air before him with a vertical kick, sending forward dozens of katana blade-sized shards of steel at an opponent. He can guide these blades so long as they remain on their general straight path

[u]Adamant Dragon's Strong Fist[/u] - Dmitri hardens his arm with Adamant Dragon scales and strikes the target. Most objects are destroyed, or at the least dented

[u]Adamant Dragon's Carbon Scales[/u] - A powerful defense at the cost of some speed, Dmitri can turn the skin ([i]and outside organs such as eyes and even hair[/i]) into steel. Such a defense doesn't show visually, but it can be felt physically

[u]Adamant Dragon's Blade Dance[/u] - Dmitri swings his sword horizontally, sending hundreds of metal fragments to assail the target. Damage amount correlates with the amount of energy Dmitri currently possesses

[u]Adamant Dragon's Aegis[/u] - First Dmitri takes his sword and plants the tip of the blade into the ground. When this is done, metallic vines will sprout from the ground and wrap methodically around him, shielding him for as long as he keeps the blade in the ground. He must be holding the handle as well for this to work

[u]Adamant Dragon's Shadowless Phantom[/u] - A powerful one-hit strike developed by Dmitri, it is by far his strongest Adamant Dragon ability, as well as the most risky. By enveloping himself and his sword in pure Dragon mana, he can move quickly enough to make his blade strike the air between his opponent and himself, removing all wind resistance.
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] A traditional Scottish claymore in design, the steel is folded and made of carbon steel
[/font][/color]
[hr]
[b]History:[/b] [i]to be revealed as the plot goes along[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] Dmitri is rugged and cold. Like a C.E.O he's all business, and no personal matter. Chaotic Neutral in his actions, he's a man feared and respected whenever he appears, and those who go against him make themselves his mortal enemies. He is not shy of making "friendships, more so what he calls business partnerships. However, he won't hesitate to cut a person off if they threaten his plans or have become useless to him

[u][i]Tropes that can apply for better understanding:[/i][/u] [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NothingPersonal]Nothing Personal[/url], [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChaoticEvil]Chaotic Evil[/url], [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheChessmaster]The Chessmaster[/url], [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XanatosSpeedChess]Xanatos Speed Chess[/url], [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WorkHardPlayHard]Work Hard, Play Hard[/url]
[/font][/color]
[hr]
[u]Patron Dragon:[/u] [b]Minos, White Dragon of Ultaria[/b]

[/font][/color]
[center][img]http://i1.irc.lv/images/qna/926119_446808.jpeg[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Siegfried Terumi:

Code:
[color=#996666][font=Georgia][b]Name:[/b] Siegfried Terumi
[b]Age:[/b] 26
[b]Race:[/b] Half-Demon
[b]Class:[/b] [i]Lavamancer[/i]
[/font][/color]
[hr]
[color=#996666][font=Georgia]

[center][img]http://cs409617.vk.me/v409617373/1654/siqCspIUcgI.jpg[/img][/center]

Siegfried's face is blemish-free, save for a scar running along a short path on the left side of his face, only three inches long as it extends from just under his chin to over his cheek, the scar itself close to the ear. However, this scar is kept hidden by a Band-Aid that perfectly overlaps it. His hair is messy and unkempt, jet black as total darkness, with sharp bangs that curve to the sides. They cover his eyes whenever he doesn't keep them together, but it doesn't obstruct his vision in the slightest. He has a normal set of teeth save for his two and a half inch canines which are reminiscent of a wolf's own. When he smiles these literal fangs are visible, which is to probably make one question whether he is really human or not. His ears are shaped normally as well, nothing else to suggest that he might be something other than human aside from his teeth and eyes. Not worn often are cross-like earrings, and at certain times a headband. Siegfried's body is well definied and toned, showing the fruit of many years of ardeous physical tasks and strenuous training. He possesses a well-defined lean-built body for his rather small composition, but because of his normal erect stances he may appear larger than he may be. On his back is a large black tattoo that depicts the Kanji for Kagutsuchi ( カグツチ ) running down vertically. Covering his entire arms are two poems written in red colored Kanji, one poem per arm. On his left & right arms read, respectively:

[/font][/color]
[quote][left]夢ぢには
あしもやすめず
かよへども
うつつにひとめ
見しごとはあらず
(Though I go to you
ceaselessly along dream paths,
the sum of those trysts
is less than a single glimpse
granted in the waking world)[/left]
[/quote]

[quote][right]つゐにゆく
みちとはかねて
きゝしかど
昨日けふとは
おもはざりしを
(Upon this pathway
I have long heard it said
man sets forth at last -
yet I had not thought to go
so very soon as today.)[/right]
[/quote]

They serve no purpose other than for personal reasons for Siegfried to abide by, much like a personal mantra. His nails are sharper than most other nails, filed sharply like claws. This also adds to his wolf motif. Over his right are are four distinct scratch marks whose origins are unknown to most, save for the higher-ups of the Terumi clan. These are usually hidden by hair parted over his right eye, only removed in serious situations that require his utmost attention

[b]Equipment:[/b] Siegfried's clothing varies from time to time, ranging from casual to formal and anything in between. Siegfried's usual attire is composed of a formal white button shirt with the first button undone, the sleeves and cuffs rolled up to his elbows neatly to give a casual vibe. Around the neck is a loose red tie, red as blood and as soft as silk which further gives his casual vibe. He dons black fingerless gloves which were specially crafted to handle volcanic magma and lava, something his hands could do already but that didn't really seem to be the case when he picked his wardrobe. He keeps his shirt tucked into cleanly ironed black jeans and set in place with a black belt with a polished iron buckle shaped as a diamond. These are bootcut black jeans to be precise, his feet being covered by bandages around the middle. Over them are simple white ankle-length socks and black shoes with white lacings. Other times he keeps on the jeans and shoes, but will substitute the formal shirt and tie with a simple black t-shirt.
[/font][/color]
[hr]
[b]Skills:[/b] [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Condition]Supernatural Condition ([i]All Applications[/i])[/url]

[b]Spells:[/b] [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagmaMan][i]Lavamancy[/i][/url]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i]Categomancy[/i] | [i]Structures and abilities to contain such magma[/i]

[b]History:[/b] There was once a powerful warlord who was reputed to hail from one of the Four Hidden Villages. He came upon a mighty wooden ship donned with expensive jewelry and the heads of opposing "twats", as many recalled him using that word. This warlord set foot into the Land of Demons hoping to try and conquer the area that was reputed to be the home of gigantic demons and monsters, and a great City of Demons where humans were kept as food. He would walk on the shores of this land with five hundred thousand shinobi forces, ready to stake claim. This man was an Uchiha, and having awakened his Mangekyou Sharingan he went in believing he had the power to conquer those accursed beings that roamed about. However, he was completely taken back by the beautiful women that were about, seemingly only two were present. Half naked and running about on the beach it somehow compelled his men to step forward and chase after these women. Yes, all five-hundred thousand ran after these two voluptuous half naked woman for only Kami knew. After years and years without getting some bedroom action it seemed natural they'd want to release all that "tension" all at once. However, it would prove fatal as several hundred thousand warriors clad in demon armor stormed in, and a fierce battle began. The leader of the warriors was a woman named Valentine DeLuna, a sultry red-head with an eye for adventure and fighting. She met the Uchiha on the battlefield and the two engaged in a fierce battle. Warren Uchiha, as he was known as, was mystified by this woman's beauty and powerful abilities, and because of those sole traits he was defeated no doubt, before he could use his Mangekyou Sharingan. He surrendered, all his men killed by those "demon warriors" led by this goddesses of a fighter. She took him as a sex slave, oddly enough. She had told him he was the first man that intrigued her, which made him different from "the others", to which she motioned to a dusty pile of bones and skulls. They would fight countless times, if Warren were to escape he'd have to best her. One day came in which he would play a trick on Valentine, which would ensure his grand escape. He would let her attack him enough to the point of great injury. Seeing as she was always aiming for his face he'd get her to aim for another part of his body. When she would do so he would activate one of his Sharingan dōjutsu and injure her to the point of near death and run with her body away from the Land of Demons. He thought of this in his sleep, not knowing she could read minds. The next day he was killed in his sleep before he awoke, a sad end. She ended up finding a survivor of Warren's army staying in one of her servant's houses. Seeing as he was so clever enough to keep hidden a whole month from her, she found him more clever and smart than Warren and married him. This man's name was Maximilian Terumi. She would force him to impregnate her on their forced wedding night, and nine months later she would give birth to a son: Siegfried Tel'asha DeLuna Terumi. Siegfried grew up only knowing of his father's existence, his mother having grown to being a stuck-up bitch after his birth. He didn't care, and treasured his father's presence greatly.

Siegfried's mother was something akin to the Land of Demon's equivalent of a Inuzuka, but had instead made use of spiritual wolves as her companions, often times making one believe her attacks would land when it was really her spirit wolves that made her strikes. Siegfried grew up in fear of these wolves, but unlike most people around he was able to "see" these wolves, more or less their outlines. Valentine had twenty of these creatures, and often times visited his father when he went out to the beach to roll about in the sand for whatever reason he had to. Valentine would always have some form of watching her son, usually through her wolves that kept watch. Siegfried could see them, but they didn't know, nor did Valentine. However Maximilian knew very well, and urged for his son to escape the Land of Demons and never return, lest the evil energies consume him whole. Siegfried, only seven, knew of this to be true, and decided to trek to a place he heard rumors of, a place that would indeed help him in escaping: Onigakure no Sato, the Village Hidden by Demons. It took him a few hours, truth be told, but he found the place. The rumors were indeed true, as demons walked about like it was nothing. Giants, freaks, multi-headed nagas and such were everywhere, but Siegfried didn't care if he was noticed. In fact he wasn't, as Valentine's wolves (all twenty) followed him. They masked his humanoid scent with their own scent, unknowingly mixing in these traits of their wolf heritage into his body. A small irreversible price of protection. He met a demonic priest who knew of Siegfried's dilemma and told him in order to escape he needed to be purified of his mother's genes. He agreed, and her demonic powers were completely extracted from his body. Now possessing only his father's human genes as well as his father's abilities now made dormant he would escape from the Land of Demons, literally chased by a caravan of demons who sought for his mortal flesh. He left the country, never to see his parents again. He found his way towards the Land of Lightning and from then on took on the name of Siegfried Terumi, erasing all traits of his time in the Land of Demons forever.

[b]Personality:[/b] Well, many Terumi clan members can be considered cunning, deceiving and quite possibly insane and made of your average 100% pure evil, Siegfried can be considered the complete opposite of his clansmen. While many outside of the Land of Water would consider straying away from anything relating to the Terumi clan, many people are rather curious about Siegfried, since he isn't the type to kill those he find "intruding" on the spot. In fact, many believed that he would emulate the actions of his deceiving family, Siegfried has taken on a more laid-back lifestyle that would make him seem less of a threat to normal enemies and may even cause serious enemies to underestimate him entirely. Siegfried isn't shy to speaking up whenever he isn't supposed to, reprimands aside, and is quite known for speaking up against anything he finds out of the ordinary or otherwise labeled odd, out of the ordinary or dangerous. Siegfried has also shown the ability to keep calm under stressful situations that could turn many shinobi even above him into insanity.

Siegfried has the qualities of a natural-born leader, and can handle himself on his own. He can use aggression to get his point across the table when he is unable to keep a lax state. With all his traits and personality overall he has gained the nickname "Wolf" because he is the first of his clan to show a calm personality and have an understanding of the world and all its affairs on par with even the Kages, while keeping an assertive foothold of aggression that would otherwise keep people from walking on him, so to say. However Siegfried isn't one to make unnecessary sacrifices for others, showing that he actually has a boundary when it comes to being sacrificial for a main goal. He also doesn't condone people sacrificing themselves for a goal. He believes that one's own life is more important than the trivial plights of missions. Only if risking one's life for those or things that have an utmost and absolute meaning to them should only be the case of sacrifice. Siegfried normally doesn't pass up the chance to spar, and enjoys a good spar whenever he feels up to it.[/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Maddox Margaux Ryuho:

Code:
[color=gold][font=Georgia][b]Name:[/b] Maddox Margaux Ryuho
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Race:[/b] Human-[i]ish[/i]
[b]Class:[/b] [i]Pyromancer[/i] | [i]Assassin[/i]
[/font][/color]
[hr]
[color=gold][font=Georgia]

[/font][/color]
[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/snk/images/thumb/7/73/K-ngbc.jpg/450px-K-ngbc.jpg[/img][/center]
[color=gold][font=Georgia]

Maddox is a well-groomed teenager of a quite strongly formed lean-built physique. His hair was once a sheen jet black that was known by those close to him to be silky soft and velvet-like to the touch. However, after much training through his bloodline Maddox's hair became a sheen white, somewhat light gray. His skin is a rich chocolate complexion, aside from the layer of skin he uses as a means for his techniques, and isn't ashamed of the skin he has. Maddox's clothing consists of an entirely dark set of flame-retardant clothing that helps whenever he decides to enter combat without switching clothing. Such clothing includes a pair of dark gray pants and shirt, over the shirt a jacket that opens down to the top of his abdominal region. On both hands are gloves, but his right hand has a red glove, the other the same color of his jacket. Whenever in cold environments, he usually has on black snowboarding goggles, a dark gray eskimo coat with charcoal black fur trimmings, black cargo pants and a good set of clothing over his torso, with black gloves over his hands. He usually wears black steel-toed boots, no matter the attire. About his neck is a cross necklace that he treasures more than most things. He has vermilion red eyes

[b]Equipment:[/b] [i]**see appearance**[/i]

[b]Skills:[/b] [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Assassination]Assassination Prowess[/url]

[b]Spells:[/b] [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Manipulation]Pyromancy[/url]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i]Cryomancy[/i] | [i]Hydromancy[/i]

[b]History:[/b] Maddox Margaux Ryuho was born early in the year, within the least busiest time of Suna Hospital. He was born to lax parents who saw that life should be spent relaxing and enjoying what was most given to one's self than to overwork and stress, Maddox had a rather assholish brother, whom he had desperately tried not to emulate as he grew up, but given his parents' laid back mannerism they didn't take action to stop the spreading of such an ill-fated disease known as dickheaditus. Maddox grew up around and odd group of individuals who had labeled themselves M.I.R.A.G.E, some sect of secretive assassins from Suna whom he happened to fuck around with during his raising in the village. Of course his parents weren't exactly villagers themselves. Any mention of joining the Hidden Sand Village was a simple "Y.O.L.O." and a gesture to begone from their sight. Anan grew up as the awkward child in all of this, but he soon began to acquire his brother's assholish ways, and became a cynical bastard himself. However, he would never fully admit to to anyone else, and is kinda in denial about it. Because of this attitude, Maddox has gotten into very strange and bizarre predicaments involving various people he met along his life.

One important person that Maddox had the pleasure of meeting was a girl named Lexi, whom he had shared his first relationship with. It was a rather odd change in his life at the time, to have such strong emotions for this girl. But interestingly enough this was the time that he began to realize his true clan potential. He knew that his brother was surpassing him, although Star was the older brother and the more obvious leader of the two. Lexi was the force in Maddox's life that drove him to get stronger, she herself a battling force in his training sessions, as she herself was a Yuki. Once he turned thirteen, however, she simply disappeared without another word, and it's been Maddox's secret goal to find her again. Whether he will or not is entirely up to chance, but he's been sticking with his brother ever since, knowing something worth of excitement follows that assholish being. He had discovered a love for ancient architecture, involving ancient deities involving rage and anger and destruction. He kept a tome about such gods, and dedicates some time mimicking their actions and movements, hoping to better his combat capabilities.

[b]Personality:[/b] Maddox has always possessed the talent for appearing as the most quiet, self-reserved individual one may know, but in truth he is more open and bold, ready to take risks when he feels up to it. He's a smart-ass, but he wouldn't admit to it, being the cynical asshole he can be freely. Maddox enjoys helping those he finds interest in, which has only been one person in his life. Mentoring isn't his thing, and as a famous person once told him, "I'm no role model", and he wouldn't be phased if anyone got angry because of that. He's a guy that rarely looks out for anyone else around him, and there isn't a reason as to why he SHOULDN'T be able to do so. He finds it better to sustain his own well-being than the lives of others, even strangers in danger. Once in a blue moon, he finds enough compassion to help, but it will be at his expense, and the victim's expense as well. Even through all of these traits, Maddox still has a sense of who to bark at or at whom to bite, and when he bites, it is rather ferocious. Maddox isn't as violent as he's cut out to be, and can be quite compassionate and caring, a trait that either requires invocation or he himself simply becoming caring and calm. He's had quite a history with women, chasing some good tail whenever he felt up to it. Women have seen to take to his personality in good and bad ways, but nonetheless find him something interesting to follow and take notice of. Maddox has a unique cult of personality to his being, something he has unknowingly developed over the years. It could be taken from his exposure to his older brother, who is just as cynical and assholish as him, most likely even more. [/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Kaoru Sogetsu:

Code:
[color=#0099cc][font=Georgia][b]Name:[/b] Kaoru Sogetsu
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Class:[/b] Samurai
[hr]

[center][img]http://www.images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101023184248/bleachfanfiction/images/thumb/5/5a/Yoshiro's_water_style.jpg/500px-Yoshiro's_water_style.jpg[/img][/center]

Kaoru is a rather handsome man for his age, a face full of much vigour and pride that reflects on his upbringing. He has various features from his parents but strikes more similarities to his mother than his father, something he'd been happy for in respect to her own beauty. He has cleanly kept brown hair with spiky ends, which is natural despite the rather unkempt look it may appear to be by others who wouldn't know better. His hair parts to the right side of his face, that effectively covers his eyepatch that he wears. When younger he got into a scuffle with another young lad and was stabbed in the eye with a jutte. He doesn't actually hide the eyepatch, his hair conveniently covers that part of his face. His other eye is gray however, another inherited trait from his mother to which he thanks for. The eye seems to glisten, proving his spirited nature.

His frame and body type is, actually inherited from his father, given a rather well-toned lean built torso, defined arms and legs and a roguishly handsome face. He reflects the youth that his father once possessed, and at times could be mistaken for his younger father. However, his hair and eyes give it away. Kaoru is also hypermobilic, and can bend and twist joints like his fingers and shoulders due to his joints being able to stretch further than normally on the account of his double-jointness. On his back is a tattoo'd detailing of the great God of Storms Susano'o slaying the dreaded eight-headed serpent Yamata no Orochi, something he keeps in memory of that the gods are on his side no matter the perilous journey that life ensures.

Kaoru dons most of the traditional samurai armor, save for certain bits and slight modifications. He wears the traditional hitatare and hakama, both colored a dark blue with the hitatare trim colors onyx black. On his ankles are black samurai greaves, known as suneate, along with black thigh guards and black tabi (socks) with simple straw sandals on. The sleeve armor, shoulder armor and hand guards are all black and forged of tempered steel. He doesn't don the normally worn tassets, but will wear a slim-fitting chest plate armor, also black. He dons a very odd blue coat over the armor, with a collar that reaches up to his jaw and is open down to his naval area, to where a black sash is tied around. The rest extends down to his thighs opening up from the bottom of the sash and the tail of the coat reaches to the back of his knees. Outside of combat he dons a gray sleeveless shirt with a short-sleeved mesh armor underneath with a black poncho and black sash around his waist, accompanied with a dark gray apron over his black pants with simple straw sandals

[b]Equipment:[/b] [i]**see appearance**[/i]

[b]Skills:[/b] [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Swordsmanship]Enhanced Swordsmanship[/url]

[b]Spells:[/b] [i]*n/a*[/i]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Mortality | Magic

[b]History:[/b] Kaoru Sogetsu was born into the secretly known clan of Samurai known as the Sogetsu Family. The Sogetsu Family wasn't well-known to the public, but to the higher up officials and the Shogun they were known to be very "demonic", at least not to them. Their diabolically methodical thinking made the Daimyō have second thoughts and declared an extermination. Kaoru's father, Mangetsu Sogetsu, survived the Sogetsu Cleansing and found a beautiful geisha maiden. Their love was forbidden, and the product of their love and long nights of moaning and screwing under the stars was Kaoru himself. His father would assume he would grow up much like the rest of the Sogetsu, full of strife, hate and anger. Kaoru's mother was of pure heart, which would account later for his own "pure" heart, still in his body would linger the evilness of the Sogetsu. However, they weren't aware of the future, and at the time his birth was kept a secret. His mother was really a priestess, and having a child out of wedlock would get them both executed. So, in the middle of the night they ran away to a secluded and private house nestled in a quaint harmless valley. Everything seemed good for Kaoru growing up then... but the hardships would only come later

His father was adamant in his samurai training, as he spend arduous nights in a grassy pasture slicing at a wooden dummy his father set up. The dummy was actually the work of a puppeteer ninja, the puppet being the ninja itself. Kaoru questioned this method of training, hacking at a living puppet. However, he'd learn a lot from this shinobi puppet, especially tolerance and acceptance of all persons. Kaoru benefited from these training sessions and by the time he became ten he was enrolled in a Samurai Academy, to start him on the way up. The Shogun had reason to suspect Kaoru's mysterious advantage over the other students, and after employing spies to follow the boy he discovered his father was a survivor of the Sogetsu Cleansing. Taking this advantage he sent an assassination squad to eliminate the family, but Kaoru and his father managed to fend them off. His mother was away, and had returned to see her son and husband amid corpses. The attacks wouldn't necessarily cease until Kaoru became a Busho, and through various contacts he managed to keep peace between the Shogun and his father. He got around to knowing other Busho of his rank and the lower ranks, but had strayed from the Taisho for quite some time, not sure of their motives but happy to be at a high position. His family needed the break.

[b]Personality:[/b] A man of honor and respect, Kaoru Sogetsu is considered an extremely reliable and trustworthy, keeping to his honest word as best as he can. He is a man of a lax and care-free personality, adopted from being raised by more than tolerant parents of a little slacking off now and then, but knows when to be accordingly and proper. He's sort of an equalist, not biased to the different ranks of the Samurai hierarchy, and keeps company to whomever deserves it, and doesn't stay very near those higher ups that seclude themselves to their own ranks. Because of this he is quite admired by the low-ranking Samurai and they are more than welcome to see Kaoru whenever he visits barracks and the like.

One thing is for certain, Kaoru actually keeps his distance from the higher ups, mainly the Taisho and Shogun, as he realizes the levels of importance really have a border that is erected between Busho and Taisho, social-wise. There wasn't a time where he had went to the higher ups to ask for more benefits for the Busho and lower ranks to only be laughed at or shunned away. He knows that not all Taisho are mean, and has made quite the friendship with a select few who have made an effort with him. As so he's grown to be very tolerant of others around him despite the differences they may have and how much they may use their differences against him. It has also shown that he has a very loving side, respect for all others that came before him, even if he may not agree with them. It can be said that it is incapable for Kaoru to truly hate something or someone, and to invoke his anger would mean someone was that much of a nuisance to cause Kaoru to stir. The only person he considers on the way to his wraith would be the Shogun, but his tolerance is what kept him from going Rōnin and dishonoring his family.

Much to the shock of many Kaoru is an extremely clever and cunning individual who mirrors the likes of shinobi in terms of strategy. Deception and pulling strings from the dark aren't unfamiliar concepts with Kaoru and although he rarely manipulates for his benefit he will manipulate to gain the upperhand over enemies. He knows the term "All war is deception", and plays out battle tactics to psychologically torture and strain enemies into submission. As suggested by the Sogetsu family motto He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious, Kaoru's precision and decision-making is great, great as his own father.[/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:32 pm

X.Z Lovecraft:

Code:
[color=darkred][font=Georgia][b]Name:[/b] X.Z Lovecraft
[b]Age:[/b] [i]???[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] [i]formerly Human, current condition unknown[/i]
[b]Class:[/b] [i]Wizard[/i]
[/font][/color]
[hr]
[color=darkred][font=Georgia]

[/font][/color]
[center][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/286/7/c/yuuki_natsuno_render_by_cherish_romance-d5hnl4n.png[/img][/center]
[color=darkred][font=Georgia]

X.Z keeps the appearance of a innocent teenager, but his Eldritch abilities have warped his true form into a grotesque and strange form that could be considered "unfinished". No ordinary being, no matter their magical caliber, cannot wrap their minds around a physical and discernible shape about X.Z without succumbing to primordial madness. Those who are able to label X.Z's true form with a similar creature liken him to a dark gray terror bird with massive wings. However, it can be said that his human form is almost absolute, but even Cthulhu wasn't able to completely give a human form to X.Z's true form. His eyes are mismatched, his right being a modest but midnight blue eye but the left is what remains of his true form. The sclera is a dark vermilion and the pupil pitch black and with slits. His hair is as blue as his right eye, his skin free from blemishes and cuts and body in a surprising state of enhanced physical perfection. His blood runs like a human's would, given the physical anatomy he has assumed. However, his blood is black as tar and is completely non-adhesive, leaving no residue whatsoever. His bones are blacker than his blood, or at least that is what can be described by mortal eyes. The true color of his bones is a color that the human optical nerves cannot perceive. It is an impossible color to describe.

[b]Equipment:[/b] X.Z does not wear much clothing to own a wardrobe. Normally, he wears a darkened royal blue flannel hooded jacket, with white fur lining the hood. Below the waist is a pair of dark gray cargo pants and black Timberland boots. Underneath the hooded jacket is a simple black t-shirt with the image of a squid's head. On his wrists are rubber bands and colored strings he collects about, some bands with phrases and names of music groups he has found a liking to. In rituals he leaves these clothing for a simple black hooded robe and a porcelain faceless mask without eye-holes or spaces from which to breathe with. The only thing of strange noting is a wooden flute that appears to be simple in composition, but holds much more power than what could be realized. X.Z is the owner of the demonic flute used in the court of Azathoth, the Blind Idiot God. This flute, when played properly, invokes a strange feeling of dread and misery to the ears that are graced with its mystic and elder tune.

[b]Skills:[/b] X.Z is the first, last and only living example of his kind, a sort of combination between the [b][u]Outer Gods[/u][/b] and the [b][u]Great Old Ones[/u][/b]. He has a lack of need for bodily necessities ([i]breathing, sleeping, independence from environmental effects ([u]heat/cold, dryness/wetness[/u])[/i]), and while he is able to eat he does not [i]have[/i] to eat. He possesses powers that do not originate from or are bound to the natural laws of the universe. X.Z's true form cannot be comprehended by ordinary minds unless driven into unfathomable depths of insanity or are given loose interpretations of his original form. He is his own one and unique being and the abilities he possesses cannot be copied or mimicked, and replications can only induce effects that would potentially harm all known life or existence in an area spanning the solar system. His source of energy and power comes from his own domain of existence, as his body is an existing gateway towards his own occupied dimension. Such eldritch energies cannot be harvested by normal means from someone not on the same of proceeding power scale of X.Z. Attempts will result in the absolute and painfully slow assimilation of the mind, body and spirit into his dimension, in which the victim will become one with the energy that fuels the dark, ancient wizard.

His body is surprisingly amorphous, being highly malleable and modifiable into a nigh infinite number of forms. His body can be hardened to be as tough as diamond or as viscous as water. It can be made to be sharp or dull as well, making his body a living weapon of sorts. Physical harm is [i]very[/i] possible but getting him to keep still in place is the tough part.

[b]Spells:[/b]

[i][u]Dark Boom[/u][/i] | X.Z envelops his open hands in a viscous-like black matter that behaves like fire. Once the matter has settled, he will slam his hands together, causing a large racing column of destructive energy that undergoes combustion when met with the intended target. Such an explosion has a ten meter radius. Also, within the ten meter radius anything organic will become corrupted with an unknown gene that will cause paralysis for several minutes

[i][u]Tentacle Extension[/u][/i] | Like some Outer Gods, X.Z has the ability to generate tentacles from his body. The nature of the tentacles mirrors his own body's malleable ability, and can extend for a maximum of thirty meters. There are a limitless amount of possibilities he can achieve with the use of such limbs, although the further they are stretched out the weaker they become

[i][u]Prehensile Tongue[/u][/i] | X.Z has the power to use his tongue to grow longer and grasp and manipulate objects. His tongue can receive severe damage from powers such as Fire Manipulation, Acid Generation and Electric Manipulation if it comes into contact with such elements.

[i][u]Chaos Rend[/u][/i] | X.Z forms a thin blade made of a multi-colored fiery substance out of thin air before him. This blade raises itself in the air and descends while increasing its length to thirty meters. Anything of a pure organic compound are split in two, and becomes multi-colored itself. The coloring acts like a poison of sorts, tainting the object with an unknown element not native to this dimension. The victim will suffer something similar to necrosis as their physical form becomes partially brittle and gray

[i]other abiities are not mentioned here, but it can be assumed he possesses a plethora of other Eldritch abilities[/i]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] For all the dark, elder and completely terrifyingly insane abilities and spells X.Z possesses, he possesses his own weaknesses that set him back from accomplishing more sinister goals. His true form is imprisoned in a separate dimension that he has no governing over, meaning the true brunt of his power cannot be fully accessed. He can attempt to manifest in this dimension but only through a long and immensely complicated ritual that can only be performed by a human wizard that has in his/her possession the rites. When exerting even the most minuscule amounts of eldritch energy his presence can be felt by those who are able to sense and detect the presence of ascended beings ([i]anything or anyone with a power level above superhuman levels[/i]). Native deities and cosmic beings of a dimension he is inhabiting will constantly seek to expunge his being from their realm, although attempts to destroy X.Z have the possibility to render the fabrics of their universe asunder.

[b]Personality:[/b] (Will be revealed IC)[/font][/color]

Last edited by Chronos on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:27 am

Terorahron Lector:

Code:
[center][img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/964bcfc57ed35e1a1ef922fd3f8bf734/tumblr_mwtrj8yFMA1qai8rqo1_250.gif[/img][/center]

[font=Georgia][b]Name:[/b] Terorahron Lector
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Two-hundred and Forty[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] Afro-Japablack ([i]a race of superior humanoid beings with advanced mental thinking and endurance. They have strong will-power and brute force. African-based Japablacks are called Afro-Japablack. Japanese-based Japablacks are called Japo-Japablack[/i])
[/font]
[hr]
[font=Georgia]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Terorahron is an average-appearing human with caramel brown skin, a lean-built body and overall an athletic and fit physique, height around 7'4". He keeps a calm demeanor despite unwanted circumstances. Terorahron has soft sharp green eyes, shoulder-length unkempt white hair and is surprisingly blemish-free. His canine teeth are much more sharp than other humans, mutated from living with a dragon the majority of his life. His nails are sharp as well, but not outstretched like claws. Terorahron dons a white crew neck shirt with a red collar, black formal pants that just reach over the knees with a few chains hanging from the pockets and belt straps, black fatigue books and a black pea coat with thick grey spiky fur trimmings around the neck and the sleeves' edges, draped on him like a cape. On his legs are silver vambraces and solarets and poleyns, and his arms covered by vambraces and gauntlet cuffs and pauldrons with a black moon on it. All that he wears is made of a mineral with iron-like properties but also are electric insulators. He wears a very nice pair of Aviator sunglasses that hide his eyes from the outside

[b]Equipment:[/b] Terorahron wears bits of armor ([i]see description[/i]). He also wields a massive [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Goldgaigar/My_Collection/RK_Gasha3.jpg]cleaver sword[/url] which he wields with one hand effortlessly. It can break through steel armor in the strongest of swings. When wielded with two arms it becomes even more fearsome, cleaving through whole people at a time. He keeps it bandaged up and on his back at most times

[b]Personality:[/b] Terorahron is considered to be very jovial and fun-loving and isn't afraid to speak his mind and is prone to talking back to authority, no matter the power level. Terorahron has patience to make wise old men seethe in anger, and could wait days for an answer to a question. In short, his persistence knows no bounds. He's somewhat protective of strangers, but will always defend against those who harm immediate close family / friends. Hurt them and you'll be regretting to have ever done so. Otherwise, it'll be a small talk and a good swing of water and having a swell time. He's honor-bound, but knows that sometimes honor must be smeared

[b]Likes:[/b] Katherine Mavis, personal interests

[b]Dislikes:[/b] Wickedness,
[/font]
[hr]
[font=Georgia]
[b]History:[/b] ([i]To be revealed ICly[/i])
[/font]
[hr]
[font=Georgia]
[b]Strengths:[/b] His superhuman strength, speed and endurance. He's a living, walking tank. His swordplay is just as good as well. Given his size and strength he can wield two-handed weapons with a hand. He thinks fast on his feet combat-wise
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] He couldn't fire a gun to save his life. He has a hate for the items, and will never use one out of choice. Bows and arrows he is very fickle with. Also, he hates being overwhelmed; it restrains his movements. Being apart from Katherine saddens him[/font]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:28 am

Katherine Springblood:

Code:
[center][img]http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/109/r169_457x257_18912_Katarina_the_Sinister_Blade_2d_fan_art_assassin_girl_woman_fantasy_red_hair_picture_image_digital_art.jpg[/img][/center]

[font=Georgia][b]Name:[/b] Katherine Springblood
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Twenty-Five[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[/font]
[hr]
[font=Georgia]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Katherine is of a petite build, sporting sharp gray eyes, a smooth, rounded and blemish-free face, red hair cut into bangs in the front and tied as a spiky ponytail in the back and plump lips. Her body isn't as tall as a normal girl, but she gets by enough. Her size actually gives her great stamina and surprisingly exceptional strength, enough for her to fight unarmed against a giant, despite being human. She has large C-cup breasts, noticeably her wide hips and a rather "large" rear that fits with her rather small build. Katherine dons a black and silver armor set that leaves her stomach and lower back exposed, a battle skirt that doesn't suppress the size of her rear by much, but makes her look slimmer, and greaves and boots that leave her thighs exposed. She keeps her giant 7-foot sword on her back strapped across her torso

[b]Equipment:[/b] [url=http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/Nick_Amend/The-Shadow-of-Heretic-Sword2_zps51135a29.jpg]Dual Clockwork short-swords[/url] that can transform the blades into triple-pronged claw-like weapons for rending and tearing flesh. Katherine doesn't carry much on her besides those two swords, and usually uses whatever is around her for anything else she needs

[b]Personality:[/b] Katherine is more or less Chaotic Neutral. She does whatever she wants, and isn't restricted to moral alignments such as Good or Evil. Being Chaotic Neutral gives Katherine the ultimate form of freedom. She treats friends, families, and strangers all the same, which is with sincerity and kindness. However, she loves a good fight and will try to get into a good fight whenever may be. She has been known to "get off" of bloody and gory battles, a sign of her Blood Knight nature. She treats good combatants especially well, and keeps a limited amount of beings in her personal circle

[b]Likes:[/b] Terorahron Lector, personal interests

[b]Dislikes:[/b] Arrogance, stupidity, "goody-goody two-shoes"
[/font]
[hr]
[font=Georgia]
[b]History:[/b] ([i]To be revealed ICly[/i])
[/font]
[hr]
[font=Georgia]
[b]Strengths:[/b] Exceptionally talented with her sword. She's very flexible and athletic as well
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Has a distaste for firearms ([i]although a crossbow isn't so bad in her eyes[/i]). Being apart from Terorahron saddens her[/font]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Revamped Azrael Bloodraven:

Code:
[font=Georgia][b]Name:[/b] Azrael Bloodraven
[b]Age:[/b] [i]several thousand years old[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] Crusnik
[b]Class:[/b] n/a

[/font]
[center][spoiler][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/134/4/8/lucian___by_ntdevont_by_rehve-d4zsggv.png[/img][/spoiler][/center]
[font=Georgia]

Azrael is a very intriguing and (usually) well-kept individual appearance-wise, with unnatural handsomeness, sets him apart immediately. His hair is black from the scalp but by a gene passed rarely in his family it descends in a red hue, crimson at best. His body is at sublime physical perfection, physical physique and all, standing at 6'5" and weighing just under 220lbs. His eyes are a blood red, piercing and the defining trait that sets him apart, however, they are only red when enraged as they are normally stone gray

Upon activation of his Crusnik abilities ([i]at 30% limitation release[/i]), Azrael's hair becomes longer and changes to a ghastly shade of white. His body becomes more defined, his eyes become yellow and his fangs elongate to a considerable length. Just like his hair, his body grows pale, and his lips become a slick jet black color. His nails elongate to claw-like proportions, and he is able to sprout a pair of

When he reaches 70% Azrael begins to attain more of a "perfected" physical form. He becomes heavily defined, as if he were a marble cut figure, his hair becomes more clean cut and straight, now white as snow. His eyes become a glossy gold color and his skin a dark charcoal gray shade. Black veins seem to show in the insides of his elbows, near the wrists, around the heart and near the eyes

At 100% Azrael attains a stage of "prime perfection". His physical form is flawless aesthetically and within the flesh and bones. His skin becomes black as midnight and his eyes turn into a fierce white that blazes with raw energy. His hair turns the same color as his skin, with crackling discharge coursing through the whole body. His claws even become the same sinister black as the rest of his body, as well as his bones. His wings are now bat-like and there are two pairs now, extending to a twenty-four foot wingspan

At his ArchCrusnik stage Azrael carries his original human form, but has three pairs of white angel wings and a formidable gold glow to his entire body. In his hand is a black halberd, made from his own crystallized, condensed blood that stands at nine feet in height. His eyes have a special gold, fiery like glow to them

[b]Equipment:[/b] Azrael doesn't don anything heavy or armor-like, as his abilities give him such a leeway. He dons black slim jeans, a black t-shirt under an open blue and black flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black chucks on his feet. He doesn't like to carry weapons, but reluctantly wields a claymore with a katana's hilt, guard and handle  

[b]Skills:[/b] [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kresnik_Physiology]Crusnik Physiology[/url] | User with this ability either is or can transform into a Crusnik, antithesis and immortal enemies of Vampires. Their power is considered to be far superior to even the eldest of vampires. Crusniks unlike vampires are natural creatures to balance out the destructive nature of vampires. Though Crusniks have the power to wipe vampires out completely they understand that vampires are not necessarily evil, but destructive and balance must be maintained. Crusniks do not suffer from the weaknesses of vampires, aside from decapitation

[i]Sub-branches to Crusnik Physiology that only apply to Azrael[/i]

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Consumption][b]Blood Consumption[/b][/url] | The user can absorb (usually by ingesting) the blood and/or bodily fluids of others for either sustenance, offensive, defensive, or regenerative purposes

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Empowerment][b]Blood Empowerment[/b][/url] | Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with or are near blood, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the blood or even slow or stop aging ([i]directly applies to vampires[/i])

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Manipulation][b]Blood Manipulation[/b][/url] | User can create, control and otherwise manipulate blood of oneself, others or from their surroundings (blood-bank, hospital, battlefield, etc)

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Property_Manipulation][b]Blood Property Manipulation[/b][/url] | The user can manipulate certain properties of blood including acidity, poisonousness, venomousness and flammability. They may be able to do it by touching the target or from a distance. They may be able to only change their own blood properties, change the properties of others blood, or do both ([i]by birth a Crusnik's blood is poisonous to vampires. Even Transcended Vampires keep their distances from the blood of Crusniks[/i])

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Bite][b]Enhanced Bite[/b][/url] | The user has particularly strong bite, either because of sharp teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects) or some other reason. Exactly what they can bite depends of the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape ([i]depending on the percentage of power released by a Crusnik, they can bite through objects such as thin steel to ripping holes in reinforced titanium[/i])

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Blood][b]Healing Blood[/b][/url] | User has healing type blood, that they can use to heal others, and keep themselves constantly healed ([i]only works on pure humans and other Crusniks[/i])

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Semi-Immortality][b]Semi-Immortality[/b][/url] | Users of this ability never age, and as a result, they stay young forever or at least never suffer the ravages of aging. Because of this, the user will always be at their physical prime. The user will also be immune to aging abilities, such as Age Acceleration or Reversal

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Strong_Soul][b]Strong Soul[/b][/url] | User has a strong soul that is equivalent to the power of many souls which comes in handy in situations that tests one's spiritual fortitude and grants spiritual abilities. The user's soul is unable to be bound by anything and lives free without any need of dependence. It is also strengthened by the user's desire to get what they want, no matter the cost ([i]although existing in nature, Crusniks are believed to possess the souls of angels, which gives them their might of will against vampiric manipulation[/i])

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Crystallization][u]Blood Crystallization[/u][/url] | The user can solidify, or crystallize, the blood within themselves or others to use as weapons and/or tools

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Survivability][b]Supernatural Survivability[/b][/url] | The user is able to survive massive and even horrific injuries or damage, or any level of danger or circumstances. In some cases simply managing to cheat death even in seemingly inescapable and deadly situations ([i]varies with the percentage of power increased[/i])

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Wing_Manifestation][b]Wing Manifestation[/b][/url] | User has or is able to manifest wings that grow or are attached to the body allowing flight. They may also protect from rear attacks or detach and re-grow for quick getaways

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bio-Electricity_Manipulation][b]Bio-Electricity Manipulation[/b][/url] | The user can manipulate bio-electric currents that exist within all aspects of the body existing in the nervous system, heart and muscles whether the user's or their targets. The user is also capable of channeling their bio-electrical energy into attacks. The user is able to form constructs out of the lifeforce/bioelectrical energy drained or stored, find persons by sensing their bioelectrical presence

[url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Combat][b]Supernatural Combat[/b][/url] | The ability to have better fighting skills than what is naturally possible. Users possess immense combat skills, both offensive and defensive, which may be innate, honed or both. This encompasses speed, strength, precision, reflexes, technique, analysis, control, adaptation and all aspects of practical fighting. Depending on the users, they may be specialized on specific types of weaponry (melee, ranged, natural, etc.), and invariably wield them with surreal efficiency. Most observers are simply incapable to understand what's happening, only a user being able to gauge the skill of another

[i]Crusnik Power Release Percentage Range[/i]

[/font]
[list]
[*]0% - 9% | [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Condition]Peak Human Condition[/url]
[*]10% - 30% | [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Condition]Enhanced Condition[/url]
[*]31% - 50% | [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Condition]Supernatural Condition[/url]
[*]51% - 80% | [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Physiology]Transcendent Physiology[/url]
[*]81% - 99% | [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Condition]Absolute Condition[/url]
[*]100% | [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/God_Mode]God Mode[/url]
[*][i]ArchCrusnik Form[/i] | [url=http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Zenith]Zenith[/url]
[/list]

[font=Georgia]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Although Azrael is a Crusnik, he does suffer from weaknesses. He can be decapitated, but although he could re-attach his head back to his body, it leaves him incapacitated until otherwise. A being of his caliber can only combat so many opponents at a time, and often Azrael has been overwhelmed by the sheer volume of enemy and enemy attacks. Such situations leave him on the defensive until such actions cease from enemy lines

[b]Personality:[/b] (Will be revealed IC)[/font]
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:43 am

Roselia Bloodraven WIP:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal RolePlay Character List   Personal RolePlay Character List Empty

Back to top Go down

Personal RolePlay Character List
Page 1 of 1