The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom of Bones - OOC -

Go down 
+11
Sir Nicholas
Erit of Eastcris
Sparky
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Hotrodd
Rorschach
Hydrattler
Mist
Lord Coake
Drummy
Riffus Maximus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:13 pm

:P A little bit about Valestia's past. I don't know why but this seemed to be the right place to reveal it. If you try to get her to reveal more she will probably start slicing at you with Itzli. Btw Drummy I assume that Satchel now understands what confuzzled her earlier?
Also someone may bunny Sanguine (within reason) to explain where he has been I don't feel like thinking about it right now :P
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Waiting for you to post actually, JD (Drummy)
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Okay, but my character will be a little preoccupied to worry about your puppies just yet.
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:16 am

I know way too many methods of killing people. Also, reveal not giving shits Ayperos.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 am

So much bloodlust!

What did those guards do to you to not spare their lives? Is blocking you way so much of a sin to put someone's out of their misery?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:26 am

Can't have them go squeeling now can we? Also my current kill count is an unacceptably low 2 at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:24 am

Ya'lls went overboard you bloodthirsty killers haha, and I'm only half kidding.

Anyways, I AM working on a post and will probably have it up by the end of the day, just need a reply from my PM.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Erit of Eastcris

Erit of Eastcris

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:04 am

Drummy, I'll see you Satchel's two and undercut you by Auris' one. And Pyxis' zero, as well.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:10 am

I have a higher kill count than half the group, but my character isn't a little girl when it comes to killing like yours is.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas

Sir Nicholas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Bal has 3 kills for the record. But who's counting?

I imagine all of us will have a kill-count that stretches into the several hundreds at least by the time this is over.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:42 am

Possibly, Valestia is strange right now. Tsera's words will have helped but you may fight the next battle without her. Valestia will definitely be separating herself from the group for a bit but t will hopefully not be permanent.
Back to top Go down
Rorschach

Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:05 am

MAx, I'll make and send you my bio for review today after I finish my exams ok? Sorry for all the delays
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:26 am

Sounds good to me, send whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
Einselar

Einselar

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:50 am

Ayperos is in pain and impatient.

Also, little known fact (after you read this it will be commonly known), Ayperos' headaches are based off of something i get. I have no particular medical condition,but if I am in the sun too long without sunglasses or other such covering I get a head splitting migraine that doesn't go away until I go to sleep for the night. For Ayperos, its until he spends an hour in the shade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Name: Scale
Race: Half Human/ Half Hydra
Class: Warrior/Berserker
Appearance: ]: Scale is a hulking monster comprised of muscles, armored scales, and claws, which compliment his incredible power and ferocity very well. He stands at six feet and eleven Inches tall and weighs three hundred and seventy five pounds total. His scales cover the entirety of his body, and form into the shape of an armor of sorts. These scales lock and intertwine, leaving him safe from most forms of attacks. They shine a light blue color, and a pulsating white light can be seen through the cracks of his scales. These scales are incredibly hard, but also flexible, allowing him to move freely without restriction, letting him be agile, despite his huge stature. His eyes are a matching white color, and his face is covered in scales that form a sort of helmet. When he smiles, you can tell how sharp his teeth are just by looking. If you look him in the eyes, you will see that the years fused to the hydra has driven him completely insane, and there is little humanity left in his soul.
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/c125413ad515074bd153a2a44cb5ba0a/https://2img.net/h/i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt96/Naruto596/DragonKnight.jpg

Equipment: ]: He travels light, usually stealing what he wants and killing animals in the wild if he gets hungry.
Skills: (Non-magical abilities of note and any outstanding physical traits. Physical abilities may exceed the realm of realism for the sake of competitive balance, but no Superman-like. Anything your character is simply average need not to be listed)
Spells: -Is able to grow the scales along his arms into blades that he uses as swords.
-Regeneration to a certain extent. (Will not stop him from dying, but he could regenerate an arm slowly if lost. Thus making it harder, but no-where near impossible to kill him)
-The fusion with the hydra has granted him a longer than usual lifespan, though it is unknown how much longer it will be.
Weaknesses: His personality will often lead him into trouble, and biting off more than he can handle. His scales can be pierced by certain objects, but are almost invulnerable to slashes. While in battle, his instincts will take over, and he rarely ever follows a plan, and will rush head first carelessly into a battle.
History: (Optional)
Personality: (Will be revealed IC)
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:19 am

Nick, I think you misinterpretted my characters actions. OR maybe I misrepresented them. I am kind of out of it right now. Anyway, Satchel was straight up terrified while crossing the bridge. Which is why she tested it so thoroughly and ran across. It's not until after she was on the other side that she got all peoppy.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:26 am

@Tributer: Sorry Trib, I think this RP can't handle any more participants. I should've told Drummy sooner to remove my RP from the spotlight. Work is making me more and more unable to keep up with the RPs I've signed in.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:28 am

Trib! Tweak your character to fit him into Mist's RP.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 am

I'm pulling out from the RP.

Trib can assume my spot
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Quote :
With the remaining soldiers we have spared, they will report to the King, and he is sure to know that there is a group of adventurers heading towards Shadow Vale. He’ll surely be even more interested in our group now that he would know that we somehow managed to make the bridge work after centuries of being unused. We’ll have to watch ourselves from now on.
I freaking told you!

Also no way in hell you're keeping Satchel out of the jungle. Well, maybe if you chain her down, but nothing short of that.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:13 pm

Be my guest, you'll have one hell of a night in that jungle if you want to head out there alone instead of making camp. With Satchel's bond with nature, she'd know something dark and dangerous lurks into the forest, making it foreboding and all the more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 pm

I am the alpha predator!
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Tell that to whatever is lurking there!
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:22 pm

I will. Even if doing so gets me eaten shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Valestia will also be moving around the jungle.She feels she needs to separate from the group for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Bones - OOC -
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next