The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deth's Character Designs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Deth's Character Designs Empty
PostSubject: Deth's Character Designs   Deth's Character Designs EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Basically what it sounds like.... I just took a pen and started drawing some potential characters and here's what I came up with.

Deth's Character Designs Demonimage
This 6-armed demon thing could be fun to use. The main two arms and lower back ones are thich enough to block weapons with a sort of natural armour while the upper back arms could be used to cut the enemy. It would rely on sensing magic to see, which could either be a huge advantage or a disadvantage based on who he was fighting and such. Just a thought for a good touph character.

Deth's Character Designs Fishhead6
I REALLY hope this one would've came out, but I've seriously tried scanning it 6 times and that's the best of them. This is a more mad scientist-like character that relies on magic and technology to fight. His main arms would be attatched to his face as a type of mustache type of thing. Meaning he would use four limbs to run around and only use his other arms when there was something to brace himself against or something. And, it doesn't show, but on each floating mechanical appendage there is a gear thing at the end which he could attach a variety of weapons to such as much larged robotic claws, mana cannons, missile launchers prehaps? The possabilities really are endless.

Deth's Character Designs Piratei
This is pretty much what it looks like. A character I drew a little while ago that I was considering using in Pirate's Journey while it was still on the AE forums.... That's why he's a drakel. but drakel, lizardman, what's the difference? The character would be kind-of like a cabbin boy type of deal who had lost his hand and tail in a swordfight and had his hand replaced with a magiscience blade. I probably should let this character die since the intended RP is no longer up, but just look at him! He's unique, I could do some stuff with the magiscience blade, his imagery tells the story of exactly what he is. Really don't want this guy to die, I mean, one random pirate in an RP wouldn't be too horrible, right?

Deth's Character Designs Redek
An image of Red I from my story. More-so from the end of it. He's a machine that was used to destroy humanity, however ended up betraying his master to save it. In the end, when all heroes turn to instinct and almost everything seems lost, Red gives himself to the remaining elemental spirits so they can forge a legendary armour to his verry steel making him a perfect host to it's power. The armour grants him the ability to create powerful magical red flames that can burn limbs off withing seconds and green flames that stick to a person and continue to consume them, but aren't as powerful. Combined with his normal powers of flight, flamethrower, mental abilities, and the armour's built-in chainsaw-like devices on his hands.

Deth's Character Designs Pengu3
And finally, kind-of feel like I should use this guy again some day. He was once used in the old Project D.N.A. but I think there could be some way to maybe integrate him in a seperate RP? This was a guy that was turned into a penguin with the ability to turn his mechanical arms into blades, claws, guns, or a massive cannon that he could fire himself out of. Originally intended as a support character, I never posted as him. I couldn't figure out a way to introduce him and then after they deleted the original TFA, pretty much everyone involved understandably disliked the forums for a good while. So then I really didn't feel like posting with him. Then, they cleared the entire forum and his bio was lost so... now I've got nothing but a character that sticks out in almost any situation and nowhere to really use him. Will I find a cleaver way to make him work? I dunno.... Maybe one day. I'd imagine if Vera ever became an evil witch and he was rescued by someone technologically advanced, it's remotely possible? I dunno....
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: Deth's Character Designs   Deth's Character Designs EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 pm

*looks at own character drawings*

*frowns*

*glares at Dethro*

*smacks him upside the head*

Y u gotta show me up?!
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Deth's Character Designs   Deth's Character Designs EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Because it's a dang penguin!

I could probably try and draw one of your characters, but my humans usually look pretty wierd in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deth's Character Designs   Deth's Character Designs Empty

Back to top Go down

Deth's Character Designs
Page 1 of 1