The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen

Go down 
+6
Jexorin Rast
Dethhollow
Riprose
Selieno
Broske
KeyOfDestiny
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

The Chosen - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:24 am

Link grunted as he was incased, and pressed the sides a little panicly, before feeling the energy pushed into him. There was sort of a rush, then an odd sensation as everything healed. As he was released, he caught a hold of Alzack and supported him on his shoulders, bow and quiver slung over his shoulder.

"You, my friend, look like you could use a beer."
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 am

Janko looked at Miles. There was a still a grimace of pain in his voice as he spoke. "I guess it's worth a shot. Bring the girl here so we can try." He stood and walked the door after he was sure his batteries were recharged. "I'll be in the dining room." Seconds later he was gone.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:38 pm

"Alright! Marlin Monroe first it is!" Vera grabbed Cyrus' hand. She'd just dipped the brush when a knock came at the door.

The voice was Alex's. "Vera, I need to see Vivien for a moment. Send her out here."

No one could leave them alone, could they? All she wanted to do was have fun! Standing up, Vera looked at V and then to the door. "Fine! Just have her back soon, Alex! We're trying to do nails!" Then she paused, smiling as the door opened to reveal Alex. "Unless you want to have yours done too? Because that'd be fine with me! I think we could find something to match!"

"...That's fine. I'll have to pass. And she'll be gone as long as she needs to be." His eyes shifted to Vivien, her own regaining the venom yet again. Grudgingly, she stood and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

"I need you to repair my friend's suit," he told her, amused at how he could basically feel the hatred in the air. "Once that's done, you can go back to...whatever that was." He also found it a bit funny at how they were painting nails, considering their fate. But maybe it was just their way of denying things. Whatever the case, he wasn't TOO concerned.

But when he said 'suit', V swallowed. She figured that meant she was going to have to help the man who's brought her here, and she was intimidated by him to say the least. But then again, the sooner she did what these jerks wanted, the sooner she could get back to Vera. And Cyrus.

She entered the dining room, where she saw the blonde seated. A scowl on her face, she crossed her arm, voice flat. "What do I need to fix?"

Though she didn't need to ask. It was odd--she could sense the shard of crystal; how 'low' it seemed to be on energy. She saw it glowing dimly at the center of his chest and walked over to him, still frowning. If anything she was doing this for the shard, not for him. Violet flashed across her eyes and she lifted her hand in front of the gem. Crystallized, purple energy spread from her finger tips and to the stone, caking on it like snow to a cold steel. Once it built up enough, the surface flashed. The crystal glowed with renewed light and Vivien was pleased (for the shard) at how much stronger it felt.

~

Vera plopped back down once they left, again taking Cyrus' hand. "Where were we? Oh, right! Monroizing you!" She flicked the brush across his nails, still trying to figure out why a guy was letting her do this. Or why he seemed to be taking what was going to happen to them so happily. Maybe he was just glad to be near V? Yes, that had to be it! She grinned to herself, looking at Cyrus with a sly smirk.

"Soooo, you have something for her, then? You can tell me, I promise I won't tell!" Oh, how romantic! A true Romeo and Juliet! Destined to be split apart by death!

~

Raize nodded to David. "You can get a blade, yes. But for now, I want to see what Celstine's power is. If we can work something out with it, we'll have an advantage over out opponents--that's definitely what we want. As soon as I know what her ability is, I'll help the two of you at the same time. Sound alright?"

Skyla whistled. "Actually, I can help him train a little while you work with her, if you want," she offered, looking at David. "I know how to use a sword, so if he wants to practice that or with whatever weapon he's going to get, I can help."

Raize nodded. "Alright. sounds good to be. You can pick a weapon and then go over to Skyla," Raize told David. "But if you start to feel ill, tell her and stop training."
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:47 pm

"Well, I don't really have anything for her," Cyrus said, "but, just being here might comfort her. I know it's comforting for me by being with her."

He fell silent for a little bit, trying to find the courage to ask, "So, what exactly will happen to us? If you even know."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:51 pm

"Beer? No, I don't drink. Im underaged anyways. Water for this guy, it's what's keeping me alive." Alzack sighed, feeling the sun bathe over him. He gave a soft breath, feeling a sense of rejuvination. He stretched a bit. "Ah, much better. I'm going to go get water, and after that healing I'll need to drink 4 gallons now."
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Again, Vera had to force herself to remain cheerful. She also lied. "No clue!" she told him, moving on to his left hand. "Alex won't tell us details! Just that he needs you to help the planet. But I wouldn't worry about it for now!"
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:55 am

"4 gallons? Really?" Link was a little stunned. He shook it off though, inspecting his body for any flaw he could find. He scratched at his face in thought when he was done, surprised to find a scraggly half beard, not quite grown, but not just stubble either. Shaving was just another thing he would add onto the things to do.

Emily picked up one of the blades, a curved sort of cutlass thing, setting it aside with a rapier and a thin longsword. She continued looking through them, and Link inspected her three choices, before looking over all the blades himself, knowing he probably wouldn't use them.
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Cel nodded and tried to focus, but nothing. How could she? "Just to see what I can to do? How do I do that?" she said and started to freak out in her head. What if i'm not like them? What would they do to me? And just a she freaked out a bubble appeared beside one of the trees.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:26 pm

A bubble?

Raize furrowed his eyes brows and looked at Celestine. "Don't freak out, it's fine," he told her, waling over to where the bubble had formed. With Vivien's power being to crystallize things, this could've been a good combination. But what did it do? Surely it couldn't have just been a normal bubble--unless she had the power to control water. But that didn't seem...right.

He reached forward and the touched the bubble--and immediately regretted it.

"Shit!"

He activated a shield (like the one Skyla used to shield Link). Fire tore around it, leaving a smog of black smoke. When it finally cleared, he put down the shield and looked at Celestiine. "Ok, that would've been BAD if I didn't have this ring. I wasn't expecting that! But on that note, that power---that's gonna come in handy. Hell, you use that when we fight those lot, they won't know what hit them." He fanned a small amount of the remaining smoke away from his face and let out a slight breath. Good thing he was already prepared.

"If you can, see if you van make another bubble. Just no one touch it!" He didn't want to damage the forest, after all. Or any of the others, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Link moved to look out the window as something exploded. His bow was out in an instant, arrow knocked and drawn, his eyes scanning for a potential target. All he had seen was a bubble, then everything went to hell. As the smog cleared, he scanned the field for a source, noting that the bubble was gone. He called down to Raize, "what the hell was that? She's really going to mess up someone with those bubbles, damn. Wonder what kind of soap she uses!"

He looked at Celestine, calling, "shampoo or dish soap? Mix a little gun powder in too?"
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:15 pm

David looked up, his eyes wide with surprise.
"...im not sure about you, but i think ive figured out what cel's power is."
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 pm

She giggled at Link's comment, "I'm just the bomb maybe." she said jokingly.

"Alright Raize." she said focusing again and a tiny bubble appeared two feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:01 pm

David walked up to the bubble.
"So...what happens if i poke this one? Does it only do a little explosion?"
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:21 pm

"Nonononono!" Raize, like an over-protective parent, jerked David away from the bubble by his collar. "Do NOT touch those bubbles! They explode, yes, but it's nothing small! It's actually really powerful, and since that one's smaller than the other one she just made, I wouldn't be surprised if the explosion turned out BIGGER than the first. So hands off. For our safety." He looked back toward the window at Link.

"Celestine just figured out her power is all," he called. "It's alright!" I hope.

"Ok, so at least you can make them...Think you can make it disappear without activating it?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:30 pm

David sat down and watched.
"Its a pretty cool power. And at least you arent throwing up..."
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:57 pm

Link leaned towards the window, thinking that Celstine might be right, calling herself the bomb, but shaking his head. He stared at the bubble, lifting his bow and aiming an arrow at it. He pulled the string back experimentally, saying, "hey Raize, I want to try something. Get David, and stand back. A lot back, if you want your eyebrows."
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:04 pm

"Um I'll try," she said nervously. If she messed up, it could've killed them and ruin the forest. She said taking a deep breath. She focused all her energy the bubble moving it away from everyone. And it did slightly. How could she make it disappear without the explosion though? She thought if she made it disappear in her mind, it would disappear from reality. And sure enough it did.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Raize let out a breath when she made it disappear before Link shot the bow. Though he jabbed a finger Link's way.

"NO. Do NOT shoot those bubbles, got it, Beastboy? They're too powerful! I don't wsnt any of us hurt. Celestine, good job. If I weren't paranoid about Link trying to shot them, I'd have you practice more. Seriously Link! Not kidding!"

Skyla rubbed the back of her neck, stepping back into the house. Wonder where Alzack went to? She started to walk, wondering if she could ifnd him or not.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:18 pm

Link pouted, sticking out his lip and drawing the bow string down till it was at rest.

"You know Raize, we'd probably like you more if you let us do what we wanted."

It was about this time that Emily appeared, holding a long pointed lonsword, bordering to being a rapier. She shouted down at Raize, "hey! When are you going to teach me how to use this, and are you really going to let Link shoot that bubble? And she can make exploding bubbles, really?! That's so awesome Celstine!"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:21 pm

After finishing 12 gallons of water Alzack sighed with relief, back to 100% energy. He walked out the kitchen and headed down the narrow hall, noticing footsteps. After seeing Skyla he waved to her and gave a cheesy warm smile. "Hey there!"
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 pm

"If I let you do what you wanted, you'd be dead, Link. At least for now." He crossed his arms. But looked up at Emily. "EErm...Now, if you want! And no! He isn't shootig those bubbles!"

~

Speak of the devil. Skyla stopped and waved back, noticing he looked more energized. "Feeling better?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 pm

"Yea, a lot better actually. How are you now?" He walked up to her and nudged her. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 pm

She crossed her arms. "A lot better, Since you kind of used your life force on me. Don't do that again. Please. That stuff freask me out. And nothing really...I was just standing around outside, so I decided to come in here."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:52 pm

"Oh, ok. Thanks for the concern." He hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Now, what do you want to do? You're the guest."
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:54 pm

She turned bright red at both actions and rather failed at hiding it. "I, uh--erm...Don't know...A tour would be..nice?" She WOULD need to know the place, after all, if they were going to be staying there for the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next