The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen OOC

Go down 
+7
Green-Eyed Demon
Broske
Jexorin Rast
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Selieno
KeyOfDestiny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Ok, I'd be scared if I ran into him, XDDD Juuust saying.

And here's what we have so far guys!

Teens:

Vivien: Crystallization
Saviroe: Strength bound by contract
Cyrus: Fire
Celestine: Bubbles explosions

Villains:

Alexander- Leader
Janko- Second in command
Miles- Member
Samuel: Memory/illusion - Member

Last edited by KeyOfDestiny on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Looks like we're good to start.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Actually I'd like it if we had a few more bad guys instead of just three, CX It'd be hard to distribute them since we have 5 powers and only 3 villains. XD
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:12 pm

hey key, im thinking of making a new good char and making samuel my bad one, but i need to ask you if my new ones power is ok.

basically he is capable of turning into a state where he is completely unoticable if he acts out of the ordinary. so if he was to attack someone, the victim wouldnt notice him move and would only realise that he is in pain when he sees the wound, and even then, they wouldnt realise that it was my char who attacked them. Although going into this state drains him immensely.

i took the idea from one of the stories of the SCP foundation.
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm

So basically he's a Grey Man.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:19 pm

I thought of Ichigo's first encounter with Byakuia(sp?) when you said that, but it's fine, since it's something somewhat 'brief'.
And anyone else think it'd be cool to have a bad guy like one of the good guys? Or am I just forever alone with that?
XD Randomness aside, once you get your new character set up, I'll post a thread so we can start. Dethhollow can post his sheets anytime, and if you guys feel like adding a new character while we've started, do so.
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Byakuya. Also, I'd like to clarify that Savir's power means that, even after the Awakening, he's still just a normal until he gets a contract. At that point it looks like he'll be one of the most powerful of the group.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:07 pm

I was thinking of having Janko have a thing for Vivian at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:10 pm

I know I spelled it wrong. I was just too lazy to fix it.

And I'm trying to decide whether I want V to like Savir or Cyrus. XC I was gonna make her like Savir since you were awesome and posted first, but then poor Cyrus, xDD

And Broske, I suggest you lower Cel's age. :3

That would be VERY funny, because it seems like she'd be scared to death of him. And I think I'm gonna post a thread so we can get this started now, :3

EDIT: If you guys are ready anyway. Just post to let me know. :3 I sent Deth a message so we should be good.
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 pm

It won't let me edit soo.

For Celestine age is change to 17
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Wooo!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Set to go.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Alrighty! Intro's up! XDD Kinda sucked though 0.o
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Here's my bad guy...

Name: Hannibal Stark

Looks: A little over six feet tall. Don't let his age fool you, he is very strong. He has wrinkles by his eyes and mouth. He has longish grey hair that is pushed back, grey eyes, and even paler than Cyrus. He wears a black suit with a black shirt and blood red bow tie. He walks with a black cane with a silver dragon head at the top. The cane also has a sword in it as his weapon.

Personality: Very grim and stern. He has a particular hatred for Cyrus for some reason.

Power: He can take away some vitality from someone to temporarily give himself more strength, speed, and vitality.

Other: Bad guy, obviously.

Object(if villain): He has an old pocket watch that burns and glows on the inside when one of the teens is near.

He's very much like a vampire.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 pm

XDD I like how you put 'paler than Cyrus.'

And guys, I'm such a spazz. I'm going to make V learn about her power in my next reply. *didn'tforgetwhatareyoutalkingabout?*

But I wanted to give everyone a chance to get something up, so yeah. CX
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Des, this forum has a rule against putting any OOC content in the IC thread. Just letting you know for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Name: Deron Iggins

Looks: Pretty tall and muscular. Has short straight black hair swept off his forehead and a heavy-set brow. Used to fighting people with powers. Walks around wearing a black shirt with one sleeve over his left arm and thick dark pants. Under the sleeve is his arm-mounted device for detecting those with power.

Deron's chosen weapon is a large scythe gun originally ment to be a sniper rifle, but has been heavilly modified to use a circular magazine and be used as a less accurite rapid-fire weapon. The weapons's trigger is located near the blade on the poll and it fires out the end opposite to the blade. It is imperrative that he keeps the end off of the ground, or else dirt and mud will clog up the barrel.

Personality: Usually too loud and quick to speak for his own good. Often comes off as a little stupid, but is good at what he does. Quick to get angry or shout at people, but knows better than to attack people on his side (unless they deserve it). Generally works as the one who directly takes out those with power, and has grown to care verry little about doing so.

Power: Posesses the ability to enchant metal so it has magnatized properties. If an enemy has something metal on, Deron will negatively charge a round before spending quite some locking on to the object to positavely charge it. Doing so increases his accuracy considerably. Alternatively, he can charge his weapon and his opponents the same way so that thier blades cannot clash, or lock the weapons together and overpower the foe.

Object: A shiny metal arm-mounted device that he keeps hidden under his left sleeve to keep the glare from giving his position away. The only piece of it that sticks out is a piece on the back of his hand with a blue large shpere in it. The sphere will turn red when someone with power's near, and green if someone who has a power-sensing device is near. The deeper the color, the closer they are.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:09 pm

I like this guy. xD His weapon is very cool too.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks. And the intro you made is really good! I don't know how, but your RP has generated more intrest than any other has in a good while. Hope it's a sign of things to come :)
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Really? XDD That makes me feel good about myself, XDD

Considering I haven't done this in forever.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:28 pm

I has a question. Would it be okay if I made a shifter with three forms, who retains some of the features of the animal he just shape shifted from in human form? Like, if he changed back from a fox, he'd have the ears and tail, same with the other two forms I have planned for him.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:30 pm

First off, that sounds REALLY cute. CX obviouslydoesn'tlikemorphs.

But yes, you can. :3
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Name: Link Ross

Looks: Link stands about 6' 4", thin and muscly. He has dark brown hair, cut short in the back with the bangs grown out so they cover his deep green eyes. His skin is tanned, and unmarked. He prefers to wear t-shirts and jeans, throwing a hoodie on when it gets cold. After morphing back from a fox, he will assume fox ears atop his head, and a red tail popping out of his rear. This is the same after becoming a tiger, though the tail is slimmer and longer, as well as white furred instead of red. After changing from a jackrabbit, he gets the pleasure of having two floppy grey ears on his head, and a fuzzy ball of a tail on his ass.
Personality: Link is rebellious, like your normal teen, but he's smart about it. He only rebels when he has a chance of winning, and usually it not only benefits him, but others as well. He's kind, and respectful to all. He is loyal to his friends, and puts his family and loved ones above himself.
Power: Shape changing into three animals, a white bengal tiger, a red fox, and a grey jackrabbit.
Marking: A bounding hare, a tiger standing on it's back two legs and roaring, and a fox crouched to the ground, the lion on his left wrist, the fox on the back of his right hand, and the hare on his collerbone.

Last edited by Riprose on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:49 pm

I love his name.

Are you a fan of a certain game series? ;D
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Yes, the biggest, but, believe it or not, my middle name was changed from Ross to Link after I turned eighteen and decided I didn't like my old one all that much.

So, there, that explains the name. >.>

Am I accepted then? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen OOC
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next