The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)

Go down 
+11
Umbra
Aurauris
Selieno
The Dark Princess
Hotrodd
Chronos
Warrior Hawk
Vulkan
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Kinzville
Riprose
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Name: Emiel Whistren
Race: Telkarie. They're humanoids with rabbit's ears and a cotton ball tail. The females are numerous and lustful, with the only one male being born every hundred years. If the male is adventurous and free spirited, the females either settle for other races until a new male is born, or merge with another Telkarie community. Special abilities include extremely quick reflexes, increased agility, physical attractiveness, and night vision.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good

Skills and Abilities: A master at manipulating water, he can use it to fashion weapons, as well as manipulate someone's blood and take control of their limbs. He is highly resistant to poisons and mind affecting drugs. His most notable ability though, is the ability to verbally copy any noise he hears. It has yet to be seen if this is magical or just because he is a genius, but he is well aware of his ability and uses it to his full advantage.

Spells: Master of water magic.

Voice: If not mimicking something, it is a deep and light hearted baritone, resonating from somewhere in the throat. It is rarely filled with anger or sadness, and you can tell by just listening to it that the man is happy to be alive.
Appearance: Emiel stands at 6 foot 3 inches, with a broad chest and tanned, unmarked skin. His eyes are a deep green, with overly large irises. His nose is short and rounded, with thin lips and dazzling white teeth. His hair is long and unkempt, a deep brown color. His ears are brown as well, long and floppy, just a little lighter shade than his hair. His tail is white and puffy, sticking out of the back of his jeans. He wears blue jeans, a pair black, military grade combat boots, a tight white t-shirt, and a brown leather jacket over top of his abdomen. His belt holds a hollowed out horn containing water, a holster for his revolver, and an enchanted pouch that holds just about everything he could need.

Personality: Emiel is, for lack of a better word, joyous. He is happy to be alive, every minute of every day. He lives to fill the down trodden and sorrowful with new hope, and it is an insane man who tries to squash his good mood. He prides himself in a cheerful disposition and unflinching steadfastness in even the most hopeless situations. He thrives on adventure and danger, and is the best when he is free and surrounded by seedy individuals and the presence of lust and greed.
Likes: Deep dungeons, danger, large piles of gold, a persistent woman, the feel of a large gun in his hand.
Dislikes: People attempting to drug him, losing a friend, injuries, spilling his own blood.

History: He was born to the hundred year cycle, leaving when he came of age. He made his way as a pirate for four years, leaving the large sky ship to make his fortune on ground at the age of twenty. He became a treasure hunter, delving into deep dungeons and exploring, finding many artifacts and crossing the paths of many native species. His life took a twist when he hired himself as a spy to a small nation to the south, working for a few years but finally leaving without a trace after the nation was invaded and burned to the ground. He now works as a mercenary, taking on a partner who he's travelled with for a while and gotten to know pretty well, speaking on business terms.

Strengths: Water magic, damn accurate with a gun, fast, quick reflexes, fuckin' sexy.
Weaknesses: Oblivious to sadness on his own part, a little overwhelming, a little greedy, sex crazed, just like most of his race.

Character Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm8xIo_2Aok
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Name: Ako TsoDom
Race: Half angel/half human
Moral Alignment: Chaotic good

Skills and Abilities:

Expert with one handed hammer (she keeps two, one is small and very light for use at night)

Expert with Heater shield

Highly increased strength

Increased perception of spiritual things

Has little formal training in hand to hand combat, but is a naturally skilled brawler

Also is able to use her wings for a boost while jumping, between the wings and her increased strength she can jump up to four or five times her own hight.

Spells:

Commanding voice: With effort Ako can force a weaker mind to succumb to her will

Light: Highly developed power over light

Creation magic: Ako has only limited knowledge in this area

Voice: Small, slightly high pitched, and quiet, unless she is using commanding voice, in which case it becomes a little deeper and very loud

Appearance: Ako is small 5 foot even and 100 lbs. She has pitch black wings with blue highlights, they fold against her back so that they are easily concealed by clothing (she can glide from high up but can not fly at all) She has very long pitch black hair that hangs straight and loose, and black eyes. She has full red lips, and her skin is so pale it is nearly translucent. She wears a bright red wool coat that goes to her mid thighs with a hood that makes it hard to see most of her face and her hair hangs out in loose strands, under the coat is a black shirt and knee length pants-skirt beneath. She wears no armor. She also has a thin but very visible scar running from her above her left eye down to just above the left corner of her mouth.

Personality: Ako is very quiet, and very serious. She has a lot of repressed anger though she rarely shows it due to her tremendous self-control. She is kind and compassionate though it does not always show on the surface. She believes in doing good, but unlike most trained as paladins she believes that good should be accomplished by almost any means necessary, however she does not hold to the idea of the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few. She holds that she will help everyone or no one.

Likes: Ako is very fond of children. So much so that they have been used successfully against her in the past. She also enjoys a fight with someone evenly matched with her. She cares little for food but loves ale and will outdrink most men twice her size.

Dislikes: All evil (obviously) All undead and those that practice necromancy. She also hates black birds of any kind and will have an alarmingly violent reaction to them.

History: Ako's father was a human paladin and her mother an angel that only visited him once. Her mother gave birth to her and left her with her father to be raised. She was born with pure white skin, eyes, and hair. He was a quiet but caring father. He trained her as a paladin and due to her being the only half angel in the Order, she quickly surpassed most of the other paladins in strength and power. He raised her to use her angelic gifts for the good of others and to always do the right thing no matter what. She took both these lessons to heart, so much so that when she was 16 she turned against the Order when they sentence a man to death, whom she believed to be innocent. She stood in front of the man and fought off three grown paladins in an attempt to defend him. The head of the Order was far more powerful than she though, and he attempted to strip her of her powers. He failed, but in the attempt she was greatly weakened (temporarily) and her hair and eyes were turned pitch black. The man was killed, along with her father when he attempted to come to her aid. Ako was excommunicated and exiled from her beautiful island homeland in Elbeton. She also has suffered from ornithophobia (fear of birds, black birds only in her case) her entire life.

Strengths:Physically dominates most in close quarters, is MUCH more powerful in daylight, has a commanding presence despite her small stature

Weaknesses: Much less powerful at night almost to the point of being a normal human though she is still a skilled fighter, easily gives in if a childs life is threatened, will go into a blind panic if she sees a black bird (as in cowers in fear and cries uncontrolably)

Character Theme Song: Bombtrack by Rage against the machine

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Name: Omar Alduine
Race: Depends what he needs or wants, though his original race is Metalian, a race of shape shifting metalloid creatures.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good

Skills and Abilities: Just like every Melanien, Omar can take the form of any person he comes into physical contact with. The form acts as a shell around his metal form, being able to be chipped away and destroyed. He has more endurance and strength then the normal human, as well as infrared vision and a mostly weapon proof skin. He is well versed in alchemy, as well as the healing properties of different plants and herbs. His strongest ability is his ability to imitate voices and act. This natural acting ability allows him to not only assume the appearance of a person, but assume their role and identity as well.

Spells: No spells except a few cantrips to be used around the house.

Voice: Depending which form he's in, it can range from a deep bass, to a high tenor.
Appearance: His forms very, though his original form is not an uncommon one among his people. His skin is a dull, reflective metallic color, the shining red eyes a stark contrast in his face. He stands about 5' 8" in his normal form, weighing about 240 pounds due to his metalloid body. He has no hair on his entire body, having smooth, unmarked steel for skin. In most all forms he wears the same clothing, a white sleeveless wool tunic with leather pants and well worn leather boats. A heavy cloak and hood completes the ensemble, and he prefers to keep it on, no matter what disguise he needs.

Personality: Omar is a no nonsense worker. When he gets a job, he won't let anything get in his way or distract him from his job. He will do anything to get the job done, and the only higher priority than the completion of his job is his own survival. Very little can distract him, let alone stop him from completing a job and returning paid from a happy employer. He dislikes seeing himself as a Metalian, and therefore keeps his shell for however long he can.
Dislikes: His face, arrogance, distractions.

History: Metalians are secretive, and don't reveal their history easily. He has yet to tell anyone about where he came from or how he got here.

Strengths: Shape shifter, enhanced endurance, speed, and strength, master con man.
Weaknesses: Not trained in combat, hates his natural form, narrow minded.

Character Theme Song: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Name: Noa Nao

Race: Varcolac

Moral Alignment: Chaotic evil

Skills and Abilities: Noa is significantly faster and stronger than an average human. He can take on the form of a dragon-like creature and devour large objects quickly (including people). He can also cause an eclipse (but not at will) by falling into a deep sleep and his spirit will leave his body and attempt to devour the moon pushing it in front of the sun - if he is moved too far while sleeping, he will never wake up because his spirit will not search far for his body. He can also partially transform, giving him dragon-like scales which are very strong and razor sharp claws. He carries a long red thread wrapped all the way from his wrist to his shoulder, he keeps it covered with a leather sleeve because if it is broke he will be sucked into the sky and lost among the stars.

Spells: Can perform many small but very odd spells, such as attaching his spirit to another person's spirit and sapping their strength, releasing his own spirit to devour the moon (has no control of this), and shapeshiting into a dog, dragon, or wraith-like being.

Voice: Childish but with creepy undertone (like other voices inside him are whispering whatever he says)

Appearance:
Spoiler:
He is about 5' 2" and 110 lbs but very well muscled (not big but hard and strong) His eyes are black with gray rorschach like designs in his pupils.
dragon form:

Personality: Hyper, wild and un-tamable, he actively looks for danger and is the type that will (if the situation calls for it) dive into an active volcano to accomplish his mission, without first making a plan on how to survive (but somehow still survives usually through badassery)

Likes: Always changing likes and dislikes, one day he loves a person, the next he may consider them his arch nemesis. Same gos for food or anything else.

Dislikes: see likes.

History: Noa is the product of a dragon mating with the spirit of a human. He is one of a kind as far as he knows. He has spent most of his life wandering, living a very chaotic life full of strange adventures. He is often visited by one of his parents with instructions on where to find adventure. They often manipulate him for their own gain, but he allows it because he thrives off of danger. He has seen many strange places that most do not even know exist. He has been to the moon (in spirit) and to hell (also in spirit.) When he was 10 years old he fell asleep in a carriage and was taken too far from where his spirit left his body. He stayed asleep for nearly a week while everyone thought he was dead, he only awoke when his body was being transferred to a graveyard and passed close to where his spirit left him. During that time there was an eclipse that grew more and more bloody red and violent as time went by. (Because his spirit was struggling to devour the moon).

Strengths: Very strong and fast, very unpredictable, difficult to kill even if severely injured

Weaknesses: Narcolepsy (can fall asleep even in the middle of a fight) The thread on his arm must stay in one piece or he will be done for, too willing to throw himself into impossible situations. Taking on the dragon shape leaves him very drained and greatly increases his chances of falling asleep so he only uses it in extreme situations.

Character Theme Song: Baby your a rich man by the Beatles
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Well, since Rip brought this back from death, and he approved it, I'm going to post my bio.

Name: Fenni Hargrimsson
Race: Dwarf
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Skills and Abilities: He's an expert at melee combat, primarily with axes, swords, and hammers. He's also a master smith, with the capability to create nearly anything with the proper tools. He's also capable of spotting weaknesses in building structures, but only those underground.

Spells: N/A

Voice: A deep, gravelly voice, strong-sounding and loud.
Appearance: Fenni is short, no taller than the waist of a human, but he is muscular and fit. He has long black hair, and a large, full beard that he prides himself on. What little of his face is visible is riddled with scars of all kinds. He wears a suit of dwarven-made platemail armor, and wields a dwarven battle-axe.

Personality: Very gruff and to-the-point. He rarely jokes outside of sarcasm or at another's expense, and avoids lying unless absolutely necessary. He treats honor as a way of life, and takes any insults very personally. He's been known to challenge his insulters to a duel of first blood, none of which he's lost.
Likes: Fighting, ale, meat, smithing, and singing dwarven songs in traditional dwarven.
Dislikes: Elves(Arrogant, too-tall, pointy-eared bastards.), human alcohol, Human music.

History: IC reveal

Strengths: Melee combat.
Weaknesses: Ranged combat, magical combat, social situations, and pretty much anything not melee combat.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Name: Jakaline Furrfist
Nickname: Call me Jakal, if ye know what's good fer ya.
Marital Status: Single. My wife is dead, thanks for reminding me.
Sexuality: I said wife didn't I? Goddamnit, inattentive little shits.....
Family: Mah family's dead, ter be honest. All 'cept that one grandkid......
Race: Dwarf, ya blind shit! Look down, damn you! By Clanggedin's Beard, never met someone who would look over me like that! I'm also a werewolf, and if ye stick around for the moon, or make me mad, I'll show ye firsthand what we wolfmen look like.

Appearance: Appearance? You can damn well see me, can't ye? A bit scarred I might be, but I've still got plenty of fight in me. And do go making any short jokes, I'm 5' 2", weigh 158 pounds, all muscle. I'm bald, if you couldn't tell, white beard down to my knees. And, if ye hadn't noticed, I only have one eye. The patch is pure gold, set into mah skull. The remaining eye is grey. I wear chainmail, mithral. Carry a dwarven war axe, made it myself actually. Blind little shit....

Height: 5' 2", and don't be makin' no short jokes if ye know what's good for ye. 6' as a werewolf.
Weight: 158 pounds. Stout I am. 264 as a werewolf, ripplin' wall of muscle.
Eyes: Missin' one, if ye hadn't noticed. The patch be pure gold, set into my skull. The other is grey.
Hair: Hair, I'm bald, ya blind shit. My beard is white, growing to my knees.
Skin: Scarred as hell, all over my body. Little pale, even for a dwarf, and a wee bit thinner then it used to be.
Clothing/Armor: Chainmail armor, made of mithril. Chain Shirt and greaves, leather gloves cloth pants, and leather boots.
Weapons: My home forged dwarven war axe, made out of red hot steel, as well as some ‘splosives I whipped up in mah spare time.
Defensive Items: My thick skull, and maybe yer lifeless corpse if need be. Ye be surprised how well somethings can protect ye in the field.
Extra Items: I like to carry round some of them precious metals, like gold an' silver an' bronze. Well as a few gems. Don't have to worry much about thieves as I'm not that helpless at night, if ye get my meanin'. Some clothes, too, just incase I need ter look nice fer somethin' or other. I also carry around with me a few forgin' type things, if ya understand, and a few tools for weapon care. All these are wrapped up nice in mah backpack.

Skills/Abilities: Huntin', armor and weapon care, explosives, yellin', cussin', drinkin'. Best things in life, yer know? I'm a blacksmith, as well as a good hunter thanks ter mah wolf side. Always had a penchant fer explosives. The last three come with bein' a dwarf. I'm also not bad in a fight, and am still pretty quick in mah old age.

Weaknesses: Oh, just the usual. Silver, poison. Not very good against or with magic either, to tell ye the trut- well wait, the hell am I tellin' ye this fer?

Personality: Well, I know I'm not the most pleasant soul on the planet, but hey, I've dealt with a lot o' idiots in mah time, and damnit, I'm old, I'll be grumpy if I damn well please. I'll tell ye though, I got a soft spot fer children. And you always defend yer honor boy. Nuthin' more important than a dwarve's honor. And always, always be respectable to women and those of a higher stature than yerself, unless they don't deserve it.

History: My throat's dry from talkin', and it brings up bad memories. Maybe I'll tell ye one day, if ye aren’t one of them annoying, let’s-talk-’bout-errything types, that is.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Name: Zerah "Faust" Nicholson
Race: Enhanced Human
Moral Alignment: True Neutral | Just Doesn't Care

Skills and Abilities: Supernatural Agility | Supernatural Athleticism | Supernatural Combat | Supernatural Dexterity | Supernatural Endurance | Supernatural Stamina | Enhanced Strength

Spells: Ice Manipulation | Ice Embodiment (as a mode of defense)

Images of certain spells:

Voice: Grown and sorta rough around the edges
Appearance:

The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 One-Piece-Film-Z-Aokiji-Timeskip-Screenshot

Zerah is unlike any human to have graced the soil that is earth. He stands at the impressive, but massive height of twelve feet and eight inches. He manages to keep a rather muscular physique. Not much else is recorded of Zerah, as none has any current statistics on his present physical body

Personality: The Enemy Within
Dislikes: Intense heat | spicy foods

History: T.B.A

Strengths: *see skills*
Weaknesses: Magma Manipulation

Character Theme Song:

Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:54 am

Name: Ace Zendallous
Race: Witch
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, sometimes evil

Skills and Abilities: She has the ability to control water, she is also very stealthy, and control those around her.

Voice: The voice of  true badass
Appearance:  [Ace

Personality: Kind of a smartass. She's a bit hard to get along with, but she has a soft spot when you finally get to it. But also has quite the dark side.
Dislikes: Other witches, she cannot stand them and their snobby attitudes.  

History: Will be revealed in IC

Strengths: Her knowledge, her magic.
Weaknesses: Her past.

Character Theme Song:
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Name: Ako Tsodom (new and improved)

Race: Gnome

Moral Alignment: Chaotic evil

Skills and Abilities: Ako is incredibly stealthy. This is not due to any magic or anything supernatural, it is only due to her small size, natural skill, and years of practice. She can move without making any sound and is an expert at remaining unseen. She can do all of this with no enhancement, though she does use spells and items to further enhance her skills.

She is skilled with throwing daggers and small throwing axes.

She is also a skilled knife fighter and is capable in hand to hand if necessary.

As a gnome she is several times stronger than a human man and can run as fast as 40 mph on an open stretch.

Spells: She has some limited ability with earth and nature based spells. Most of these are use in subtle ways to enhance her stealth or for healing. In an absolute emergency she can call upon one or two offensive earth spells.

Voice: High pitched but not as much as many gnomes.

Appearance: Ako is just under three feet tall and weighs very little. She has a small but shapely body. Unlike the way most picture a gnome, they do not have the body of a human with dwarfism. In fact they look mostly like a completely proportionate human, only much shorter and with pointy ears. Her face is a pleasant olive tone with freckles on her cheeks. She has a cute button nose and full red lips. Her hair is kept in long messy dreadlocks with randomly colored strings binding various ends.

She wears many different outfits, though she usually loose fitting pants and small skirts. He favorite color is orange.  

The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 VlOiMR2

Personality: Ako is sassy. She is very sarcastic and a smartass most of the time. She is not entirely offensive or overly aggressive, but she likes to push peoples buttons sometimes. She does not take grief from anyone though and almost always speaks her mind. Sometimes she seems to have no filter between her brain and her mouth, but she is usually well aware of what she is saying and means what she says.

Her only serious hotbutton is the heart shaped flask worn on a chain around her neck. Its contents are for her eyes only and asking about it will often earn an unpleasant reaction.

Dislikes: Authorities. Being tied or pinned down tends to make her very panicky.

History: Ako never knew her parents and still does not know anything about where she came from before being picked up at the edge of a forest by a gang of thieves. Her earliest memory is being surrounded by s few dozen people dressed in gagged clothes. They were almost all drunk and several were fighting or fornicating right in front of everyone. One in particular was looking her over and talking about how useful she would be.
For the next few years Ako was trained up as a pickpocket and petty thief. She learned to lie and cheat and most of all steal for her meals. She learned to fight the had way, and she has several rather nasty scars to prove it. It was not long before her skill in thievery was noticed and she was recruited to work with a gang of mercenaries.
From them she increased her fighting skills greatly. She became deadly and even occasionally took jobs as an assassin, though she preferred the work of a thief.

Strengths: Stealth, deception, and quick lethal attacks.

Weaknesses: Ako becomes less effective in a fight if she is forced to drag it on for an extended period. This is why she always gos for the fast kill.
She is also severely claustrophobic.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Name: Angel Lovelace
Race: Human, because underdog for the wiiinnnn!
Moral Alignment: Good for now. (may be neutral or chaotic good)

Skills and Abilities: Angel is skilled with a variety of weapons and fighting styles. She tries to switch it up a lot so she won't be too predictable, however. Her instinct to help is strong, but she also knows when she is in over her head--so is balanced a skill? She's nimble, and can take care of herself in a fight. Also has some medical knowledge. If I conjure up more, I'll post it. For now I wanna get this out. :)

Spells: Her looks. No, just kidding. None.

Voice: A tad high, but more in the cute affect, not the annoying. So not low, but not TOO high in the high-pitched.
Appearance: Angel is only 5'3, with full black hair that comes to the small of her back and golden-brown eyes. She has an hour glass shape, just with a slightly more busty top half and decent thighs. Her skin is more pale, with a pretty flush of peachy color. Her attire will more or less depend on what our setting is. :3 Also, she has a tattoo of a cage on her left collarbone with a bar broken and a little feather at its bottom, and on her right there is a tattoo of a bird is flight (both are smaller tattoos).

Personality: Angel is sarcastic in a way that is also sometimes funny. She tries not to be too serious, saving that for more dire situations if she can. She's actually quite sweet, though to certain people she makes a point not to show this side and instead can come off a little cold. Her will is strong, making Angel strong, but when it comes to it, she definitely is the type to become freaked out or distressed emotionally.
Dislikes: Deep bodies of water, knives, people who purposely hurt others for amusement. The color yellow. Roses.

History: Bullets it is for now CX
-She doesn't like knives because when she was 18, she was caught trying to help a young boy escape from an abusive family and was essentially tortured by the young boy's father for it, because he was past the point of angry at that point anyway about his son and had temperament issues
-Roses remind her of her sister, who passed away when she was only 14. Angel's parents are still alive and well, however--she just has her own place.
-I'm like really lazy and actually sleepy so more late, love <3

Strengths: Willpower, nimbleness, ability to talk through some situations
Weaknesses: Angel isn't a strong swimmer. She also gets antsy around needles or knives (more so ones directed to being used to harm her, since she does use them as weapons from time to time). Her sense of wanting to help people, too, can sometimes be a weakness, as she will allow herself harm before the other person is hurt.

Character Theme Song:
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:18 pm

Name: Boomy
Race: Dwarf
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral

Skills and Abilities: As a dwarf Boomy has night vision. He is also a talented craftsman with both stone and metal. He is a shrewd businessman and skilled at appraisals (he would dominate fantasy era The Price is Right). AS a dwarf he is stocky, strong and hard to move when he doesn’t want to be moved.  He is a excavation and demolitions expert.

Spells:
Sonic Clap: He can make a large cone shaped explosion by clapping his hands.
Ground Stomp: He can send out a large explosive shockwave by stomping his feet.
Holy Hand grenade: He can make a large sphere of magic energy to throw. It then explodes.
Magic exploding shotgun: fire a volley of exploding balls of energy in a spread pattern. He has some control over the tightness of the spread.
Magic Missile: perfect accuracy and explosions? Yes Please.
Magic Missile Barrage: Like magic missile, but with more EXPLOSIONS!
Magic Exploding cannon pinball: Boomy rolls into a ball and propels his body by the power of explosions. When hitting a target or another hard surface like a wall he bounces off after exploding violently.
Blast armor: protect Boomy  from all explosive damage.
Instant Beard: can be used to re-grow any lost or damaged hair, usually facial hair.
Voice:Deep, loud and boisterous. Like thunder come to life.
Appearance: He is a dwarf. He looks just like every other dwarf. He is a few inches shy of five feet and a stone or two short of 200 lbs.  He is a thick swanky beard and mustache. It's  hard to tell where the hair on his head ends and that on his face begins. It grows in thick like a lion's mane and is black as coal.  His eyes are a pale blue. His noise is bulbous his forehead is huge, it's hard to make out the rest of his face under all the hair. His skin is tan and has many creases and folds in it. As a mage he wears long flowing blue robes. As a dwarf he wears steel chain mail over it as well as metal greaves and gauntlets.

Personality: Confrontational, boastful, gluttonous, loud.
Likes:Explosions, Food, explosions, alcohol, wenches, explosions, drinking songs, gold, oh and explosions.
Dislikes:things not exploding, being broke, being hungry, being sober, awkward silences, elves, things not exploding.

History:One day Boomy made an epic conclusion by combining two universal truths. All good wizards have epic beards, and dwarves have the most epic beards of all. Therefore dwarves had the potential to become the greatest wizards of all, so that's what he decided to do with his life.

Strengths: Insane damage output. He is hard to capture or restrain.
Weaknesses: He moves pretty slow when not pinballing. He can't see where he is going while pinballing. Excessive boozing takes a heavy toll on his dexterity. His liver could fail at any moment.

Character Theme Song:
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:27 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Riprose on Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Can I sign up for this?
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 pm

I'm kind of stumped for character ideas right now Rip, and life is getting a little crazy again. Maybe Van can take my place.

I promise one day we'll do a 1x1 together.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Van, you may sign up still!
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:07 pm

I got a bio idea Rip. Should be up by the end of the day Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 5:35 am

I still haven't done the history yet but I totally made a serious character for actually RPing with you realsies. Only 3 years late and completely unrelated to any of my original ideas.

[quote]Name: Nala (No relation to the Disney princess)

Age/Race/Gender 22, human, female

Physical Appearance: Nala was the runt of her tribe, failing to reach a height of six feet even in adulthood. Her physique, which she herself considers scrawny, would pass for somewhere between athletic and robust to most populations of the world. Her hair is thick, dark, and trimmed in a short neat pixie cut whenever possible. When her hair does grow out, she either ties it back or braids it neatly. She often accentuates her braids with feathers and beads. Even on her travels, she stays surprisingly well groomed, keeping her nails trimmed, her hair untangled, and bathing whenever practical.

Her face is round and somewhat childlike with large eyes and small nose. She has dark brown eyes and an intense penetrating stare. When indoors or around people she generally slouches making herself seem smaller than she is. She is similarly prone to crossing her arms and legs under such circumstances.

Armor/Clothing: She dislikes the weight and feel of metal armors but has learned to tolerate hardened leather. In combat she dawns  wears a leather cuirass, tassets and greaves over a simple deerskin shirt and pants. She wears a short fur mantle over her armor.

weapon: Nala’s primary weapon is a steel rapier. It is of good, but not exquisite craftsman ship. The hilt has a howling wolf engraved in it styled after a small stone trinket she carries with her. She occasionally wields other weapons as well, most commonly knives or spears crafted from stone or animal bone. She sometimes carves small wooden shields as well. She prefers her rapier for its durability and ease of transport.

other items: Nala generally travels light. She keeps a water skin and two small pouches around her waist. One pouch is for plants and other small items of food, the other is for small tools and trinkets that she is fond of.

Skills and Abilities:
Nala spent the first half of her life in the mountainous tundra and some of her adulthood in temperate forests; as such she is able to live off the land indefinitely. She can create simple clothing, tools, weapons and traps from raw materials. She has a decent working knowledge of various plants and fungi. She is particularly skilled in tracking, hunting, climbing, and surviving cold climates.

Nala is proficient with simple and martial weapons. She has expertise with swords, polearms, and thrown weapons. She lacks proficiency with ranged weaponry such as bows. Her fighting style reflects a blend of her barbarian upbringing and the formal combat training of her teens. She has exceptional combat awareness and reflexes and attack ruthlessly and without fear. She is able to enter a berserk rage to gain increased strength, constitution, and dexterity, but currently lacks the ability to trigger this state at will. Her ancestors also had an ability to create a frost aura that deals cold damage to those nearby, a feat currently beyond her reach. One trait of her kind that she was gifted in and has mastered fully is harnessing the power of animals by wearing their hides. While her tribe generally preferred to imbued themselves with the strength or resilience of creatures like bears and mammoths Nala favors the speed and reflexes of deer, rabbits, and birds of prey. She gets a small passive speed buff when wearing the pelts of such creatures but can focus on this skill for short bursts of extreme speed.

She is able to strike with precision, recognize and counter multiple traditional combat styles and techniques, and employ military strategy. She utilizes a signature technique of her former city guard battalion. The base of the attack stems from a pose in which her sword is held parallel to the ground at shoulder height. This pose allows for a thrust attack with incredible speed, power and reach, especially when supplemented from the enhanced speed mentioned above. The technique also provides the versatility of continuing into a sideways slash. She has variations of this technique that attack diagonally forward and up, diagonally forward and down, and a final variation that can be used from point blank range without prior preparation or footwork.

Nala’s tribe possess frost giant ancestry. This grants her greatly enhanced strength, durability, stamina, and athleticism compared to someone of similar size, gender, and musculature, putting her on par with the burliest of men. The most notable trait she inherited is increased resistance to the cold. She can survive in much colder climates than most before requiring protection from the elements. Nala is more in tune with her senses than most humans. This trait was common among her people, perhaps do their closer connection with nature and their familial relationship with wolves. Her greatest gift, far beyond that of anyone else in her tribe was her supernatural sense of hearing. She can detect and make sense of sounds that no one else can. The extent of her abilities includes analyzing the sound internal body functions to read emotions and body movements, predicting the weather, and listening to plants and animals. She can also hear the dead, but this is more related to the religious practices of her people than her individual gifts or talents. She also has the curious ability to understand any spoken language with the possible exception of magical languages with special rules.

While she has a profound gift for listening, Nala is greatly challenged in the way of speaking. She only speaks the native language of her tribe which was incredibly small and reclusive before the end of the world and is now presumably extinct. It is unknown if any scholars from the outside world had documented this language, but Nala remembers stories of strange visitors to her village and deserters of the tribes who struck out become heroes of the outside world. Even when she was surrounded by people who spoke the same language as her, she rarely spoke and never for more than a few sentences at a time. Furthermore, Nala is functionally illiterate. She cannot write at all and can only recognize a few common words on signs (assuming text is at all common in this setting)

History: Nala was born into one of a handful of small tribes that lived in the remote mountain tundra. The religion of her tribe was centered around ancestral and animal worship, with a special reverence for wolves. Her tribe met its demise during the beginning of the end times when Nala was nearing the end of childhood. She was rescued by the Wolfmother, the shaman like matron of her tribe. After descending the mountain to safety she left Nala with a group of common farmers as an act of mercy before returning to fight a war they could not win.

The family raised Nala as their own, perhaps out of kindness or perhaps out of fear of retribution from the shaman who had left her with them. Though she didn't speak, she learned quickly and helped about the house and the farm. She particularly enjoyed tending to the animals and would often spend her free time in the barn. When a pair of bandits attempted to rob the farmhouse Nala revealed her combat prowess by skewering one of the invaders with a fire iron. Her adoptive family then brought her to the nearest great walled city and convinced the guard to let her join, with the family receiving a portion of her wages and up front finder's fee. She found a good deal of success in the guard where she discovered her abilities were considered quite remarkable of the softer folk of the more habitable lands. When the end times reached the city the city guard joined forces with the kingdoms army and she fought in many battles defending the city from the end times.

Throughout her training and military career she could not help but feel as though she did not belong. The call to leave the city walls grew stronger as peace settled in after the end times. Eventually, as many young adults do she left the city to find herself travelling the world. While she spends most of her time wandering the wilderness at times she will visit towns and even cities to trade and experience some of the luxuries of the civilized world.

Last edited by Drummy on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 3:00 am

Jesus christ, I missed this. I missed us.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 3:12 am

Do you want to kick of the IC or shall I?

In hindsight you should probably start since you know the world better.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Let me get a character and actually read your bio. Been busy today.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm

I made my character to pair well with Gadrin, your most recent bio. Hard to believe how long ago that was.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2019 1:26 am

I gotcha. Will try to have an opener by end of business my time.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:23 am

Edited in a bit of history, just enough to know where she is coming from without too many spoilers for the fleshing out I plan on doing in the RP. I recall you mentioning that this iteration of the RP takes place after the whole death/rebirth cycle rather than the end. So I included it as much as I could with how little I know about it.

Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 3:04 pm

We done with this Rip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)   The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Righteous and Free OOC (1x1 sign up)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2