The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noel's work Desk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoelBles

NoelBles

Noel's work Desk Empty
PostSubject: Noel's work Desk   Noel's work Desk EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Okay. So, I just needed a topic/Area where I can put all my strange character and story drabblings and this is that area now! Most of these are a WIP (Work In Progress) and some have been forgotten by me due to not wanting to finish them, lacking the motivation to or just writers block that I can't seem to get rid off. Anyway! Enjoy.

Nova - The Primer
Name: Elise Valentine
Alias: Nova
Race: Human
Nationality: English - British
Appearance: Nova is a woman of a rather strange appearance and curvy body, liking to stand out in anyway she can and to do this sports bright pink (almost neon like) neck length hair, which she wears in a jagged fashion. Her eyes are a 'blood red' that seem to sing with violence when people stare too long, her skin seems to be extremely pale, but for those who get close enough to touch her, her skin seems to be extremely soft. To go with her 'unusual' style of hair and eyes, she wears a black T-shirt with what appears to have a reactor on it, which she says symbolizies her. She wears a pair of shorts to go with these, but they are a reddish-black and are reletively plain save for the Holster she has on them. To help with her 'height' issues of only standing at five foot six, she wears a pair of combat boots which push her up a little, which also hold a throwing knife on the outside.

Weapons: Nova wields a set of Dual Kama's, which she uses to devastating effect when allowed to use them. If she is not allowed to reach for them, she carries a single Katana as well and uses a fighting style that revolves around back handed strikes and sheathe strikes. For ranged combat she uses a Custom Machine gun that carries a 100 round Magazine, for when she doesn't feel like using that, she has a sniper rifle for more precise takedowns and to compliment these weapons, she wields two sets of pistols at all times, one set being M9 Berettas and the other being G18 pistols set to fully automatic. For when she needs to make an exit, she carries a bladed hook that can carry her to buildings, or cut her foes.

Abilities: Nova has two main abilities that she uses, one revolves around her clicking her fingers and tapping the floor with her foot, this will send out a blast to hit everyone around her, and priming them with volatile anti-matter, which she can then detonate with any other motion that she wishes, when it detonates, everyone who was primed will just explode into a cloud of primed anti-matter in a colour of Nova's choosing. Her other Ability is almost the same as the other, but instead, the Anti-matter surrounds her and protects her from harm by destroying anything that enters the field around her.

History: She's a killer, not much else is known according to Police records, and she hasn't been willing to help them expand on said profile.

Mental state: Classed as Insane and crazy by those that meet her due to her 'tendancies' to get bored and go out.

Back to top Go down
NoelBles

NoelBles

Noel's work Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel's work Desk   Noel's work Desk EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Name: Rose Guilzard
Date of Birth (& age): Thought to be around 27, exact date and age unknown.
Place of Birth: Unknown.
Species/Racial Origin:Thought to be Human.
Social Class/Community Status: Noble.
Language: English, Elven.
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:
Marion Guilzard (Mother) - Alive.
Frederick Guilzard (Father) - Alive.

No known friends or pets.

Physical Description

Height: Five foot seven.
Weight: Estimated to be one hundred and fifteen pounds.
Hair: Long, Emerald green hair that reaches her waist. Often worn in a ponytail.
Eyes: Sapphire Blue eyes.

Physical Description: Rose can be described as tall for her family heritage, however, average height in everyday society. Rose has a toned body, but still retains every inch of her femininity, sporting the curves of a woman that many would chase. Her skin is pale and often compared to that of a vampire, however her family are known for their pale skin tones.

Typical Clothing/Equipment: Rose is known to wear clothes fitting of a noble, however, she often breaks the norms of her world by wearing a white buttoned up shirt, a white blazer over the top with golden buttons and golden lines on the edges. She wears white, elbow length gloves at all times she's seen interacting with others. Paired with the white on her top half, she wears a black knee length skirt, purposely made to allow free movement with a pair of black leggings and heels.The only thing of note with her outfit is a small pink rose that she wears on the shoulder.

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Rose can been seen as cold, or calculating, however, Rose in fact has a rather soft personality, almost like a caring mother at times, but she often loses herself in her own thoughts. She will however, always seem cold when her family name is mentioned.

Skills/Talents: Rose is extremely skilled in swordsmanship, able to see and copy a style flawlessly after only seeing each move a single time. Rose is also skilled in magic, and has chosen to combine both sword combat and her magical abilities into one style. Rose can easily talk her way into a high class function, and make it seem like she belongs.

Favourites/Likes: Rose likes cute things and reading, she also enjoys coming up with new ways to improve herself in battle.
Most Hated/Dislikes: Rose dislikes her family, and beings of immense power.

Strengths: Rose is extremely strong in both academics and battle, her abilities allowing her to focus on her close combat techniques. She is able to create a barrier around herself that nullifies all magic, including her own within that area, cutting off connections to the sources of magic.

Weaknesses: Rose can be unsure of herself at times, and often stays her hand when she should strike and her magical abilities are limited when she's combating more experienced mages unless she's using the nullification barrier.

Fears: Rose fears mages, despite her family some of the most well known mages of the land. She also fears deities and other beings of such power.
Hobbies/Interests: Rose is interested in reading, writing and art. Most of which was introduced to her when she stayed with her family and lived the nobles life.

Attitude Toward Death: Rose does not fear death, and knows it is a constant in life.

Religion/Beliefs: Atheist.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Rose's most painful experience is when she was forced to fight her parents, causing the rift to spawn between her and her parents.
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values: Rose doesn't care too much for romance, however, she can admit she admires the female form.

Education/Special Training: Rose attended a school that trained her in her sword skills and magic abilities, but she mostly uses techniques she came up with by herself.

Place/Type of Residence: Rose resides in a manor that stands at the edge of a small town, however, she is rarely seen being there, choosing instead to adventure and help others.

Place of Work: Anywhere she travels.

So, It's not my best work, but I've not been working on characters for a year or two now, and honestly it's kind of disappointing how Rose turned out, but I decided to put it here so I have comparisons to work with in the end.
Back to top Go down

Noel's work Desk
Page 1 of 1