The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbra

Umbra

Important announcement  Empty
PostSubject: Important announcement    Important announcement  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Did you know, that almost ten humans experience a tragic disapoofing every single day?

Disapoofing effects so much more than just the victim. Those left behind go on suffering for minutes or even hours. One girl in particular has even been known to cry about it.

With your generous donation of only $600 per month, you can help put an end to disapoofing once and for all. That is less than the cost of twenty cups of coffee per day.

Remember, its up to you to make a difference.

This message brought to you by the Drumdrumaliscious foundation. (thats the girl that cried)
Message officially approved by Forum AI Riprose!~
Important announcement  WZMdMho

Last edited by Drummy on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : because I can)
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement    Important announcement  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Drummy will probably delete this cause its pointless... I still love you drumdrum
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement    Important announcement  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:08 pm

I had class. I had to disapoof, also the donation bit counts as soliciting. I should probably permaban you for that.
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement    Important announcement  EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:18 am

Maybe you should... doet... I dare you.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement    Important announcement  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:15 pm

i think it's time too cut down on the coffee if you're drinking twenty cups a day.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement    Important announcement  Empty

Back to top Go down

Important announcement
Page 1 of 1