The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback for Evee <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbra

Umbra

Feedback for Evee <3 Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:02 am

So Drummy and Arthur both did a feedback thread and I like the idea so I am stealing it. It's mine now.

Please give feedback, positive or negative, on characters or Rp's. Either as an Rper or as a host. I really want to know what I could improve.

One thing,  I am aware that many of my characters share certain physical traits like always being small and female. I like small characters so I am not really worried about that. I just don't want that to be the focus of this thread because it is not really something I want to change.

One more thing, yes I am a very sensitive person, but there is a way to critique without insulting. I promise not to take anything too personal as long as no one is deliberately cruel.

Thanks I'm advance for anyone that help! <3
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:03 am

I'm not all there mentally right now, but I thought I'd give this a shot. Keep in mind I haven't read a lot of your stuff.

I really like your RP settings. That sounds kind of vague. They are really full of whimsy. Like they're pulled out of fairy tales.

Um...how to say this. None of your character really pop to me. I can see how they are objectively different, but they all kind of feel the same if that makes sense. They all have problems, but I never seem to be able to connect or sympathize with them. It might be their chipperness. Maybe they put on a mask, I can get that, but still. You could include things to help indicate its a facade. Some stronger female roles would be nice too, like personality not powers. From what I've seen your characters are always the ones being looked after or rescued. Except Sunflower but she is insane.

Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 pm

So I love your last post with Naida. You really showed that she has issues that time. It's good to let it slip through. The last time she hinted at this was in the car, and in that case she tacked it on at the end. She didn't seem troubled by it but rather like she was using it to her advantage. I think since she isn't one for monologues outburst like yours may be good. Although maybe instead of having her snap at people you could just have her randomly scream in terror, waking up from dreams may be better for that, or in response to certain triggers, like how Tobi would duck and cover if there was a loud noise or pull her gun if someone snuck up on her. Another way to show it with her would be to have her go on one of her rants and up getting hung up on something and freaking out on it.
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:51 pm

I'm glad you liked it. I admit I was trying to impress you with that one. I will definitely try some of that. I think I like the dream one cause I can do that in the car on the way to Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:54 pm

We're only driving for like a few more hours I think. And she just got up a few hours before that. Or does she take her naps like her meals?

EDIT: It's like 4 more hours. By google maps, and Tobi drives like a Vin Diesel.
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Well, maybe if they find a hotel in Vegas or something then.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 pm

I have lots of plans for when they find a hotel. Tobi already has one in mind, but if we go much further on this tangent we'll need to split it into an OOC. You'll get a chance though I'm sure. Just be patient young padawan.
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Yes, master. =P
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:33 pm

Kinky.
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:47 pm

*rolls eyes* I was speaking padawan talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Evee <3   Feedback for Evee <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback for Evee <3
Page 1 of 1