The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because no one expects....

Go down 
+3
AkaiJose
Kinzville
Vulkan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spanish Inquisition

Spanish Inquisition

Because no one expects.... Empty
PostSubject: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Hi...it's me. Who am I? Just someone from the internet who runs around glomping people. Don't worry, I'm almost harmless. How did I get here? Oh right, a ghost of Christmas past sent a link to me and I ended up here. I figured the ghost thought it was a pretty cool place, and encouraged me to introduce myself. So here I am almost in a vague sort of way introducing myself. Did it work? Are you intrigued yet? Are we now besties forever and ever? As far as role playing goes, I'm mediocre but I do love telling a good story. Perhaps the creative juices will rehydrate that dried up prune in my noggin'. If nothing else, it is a pleasure to make your acquaitance.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:21 pm

hello new person! you are going to fit in fine here.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:35 pm

Drummy isn`t a ghost of Christmas past....that`d require Christmas joy.......everyone knows Drummy doesn`t have emotions.

Hey Inquisitor, may I call you that? As Vul said you should fit in fine here just beware the glomp tigers. (they glomp there prey prior to devouring them)

Back to top Go down
AkaiJose

AkaiJose

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello, Spanish Inquisition! Welcome!! (I will be honest, I didn't expect you at all XD)
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:12 pm

Even I'm a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
Spanish Inquisition

Spanish Inquisition

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:57 pm

Oh, well most people call me SI (instead of Inquisitor). It's just easier. I mean, sure...I'm quite inquisitive and stuff, but if you say something like, "hey Inquisitor" I'd think you were talking to someone else, because I've been shortened to SI for about 7 years or so now.

Drummy might have emotions. I'm sure they are just buried under a facade of authoritativeness (or something). Have you tried peeking under that teacher mask he wears?

I sincerely hope I did not misspell anything in my previous post. I wrote that on my phone while I was supposed to be working. IN MY DEFENSE, I was completely finished with all my work and was doing other people's work...so it's like...okay right?

In addition to RPing, I also dabble in poetry and short stories. I have to admit it has been a long time since I've written anything (except for a grocery list and you guys wouldn't be interested in that...OR WOULD YOU?) I don't know, I just got here. You might be weird. Are you weird? Do you like grocery lists? If so, boy do I have doozy for you. It is downright...well let's not ruin it with all my colorful soliloquies. Suspense is what keeps a reader intrigued...plus, I may or may not have lost my train of thought. lol!

Furthermore (I keep thinking I'm concluding this post, yet I find more to say, lol), I fear nothing...especially glomp tigers. Bring it on. I may or may not know Jujitsu. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Aurauris

Aurauris

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:50 pm

And yet another new face joins the fray! Welcome, Madame Inquisition!

Don't expect any shortening of titles from me; proper politèsse and the simply wicked ring of "Madame Inquisition" — nom d'une femme fatale if I ever heard one! — will prevent me from ever typing anything but glorious such. *Grins warmly*

It's lovely to have you here! Can't wait to see you afoot and get to know you further.
Back to top Go down
http://aurauris.deviantart.com
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:50 pm

I think you should go with Madame España. That sounds much more eloquent.

I for one would be interested in your grocery list. It's all in how you present it. I've entertained a class by reading from the phone book. I remember really liking your one poem too. I can't remember the poem at all, but I remember that it was yours and I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Spanish Inquisition

Spanish Inquisition

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:19 pm

I never finished that poem. It's sitting there, molding over...begging me to pick the story back up.

You mean the story that was in the form of a poem, right?
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:10 pm

I said I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:01 am

Don't be rude, Drimdram.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because no one expects....   Because no one expects.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Because no one expects....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: