The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Inspiration!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Your Inspiration! Empty
PostSubject: Your Inspiration!   Your Inspiration! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:23 am

Since I've started school I've been insanely busy, School work, and paying off debts. I've run out of time to Rp as much as I'd like. But to the main topic of this thread.

Where do you get your inspiration for characters, posting, stories and etc.? Myths? A Childhood favorite book or a TV show?
Back to top Go down
Umbra

Umbra

Your Inspiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration!   Your Inspiration! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:57 am

I actually google random anime pics then look through them until I find one I like. Then I try to think of a story for that character. That's how I usually do it even if I don't end up using the pic.
Back to top Go down
AkaiJose

AkaiJose

Your Inspiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration!   Your Inspiration! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:03 pm

I use Umi's method plus I find a ton of different music that kinda just matches the character. That becomes their theme song because it describes them.

When writing certain scenes I also use music. Fighting scenes are fast paced, rock-ish kinda music. Sad songs, of course, for sad scenes. Things like that.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

Your Inspiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration!   Your Inspiration! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm

My inspiration mostly comes from concepts seen in various sources, such as movies, tv shows/anime, books/manga, and especially Dungeon & Dragons and RPGs classes.

But sometimes, like Marya said above, I can get inspiration from music, such as a Satanic Warlock inspired by "Inside the Fire" from Distubed and Team Predator (a duo of two hunting twins) from "The Animal" by Disturbed again. And yes, Disturbed in my favourite band, wheras I get most of my inspiration when it comes to RP characters. Rock also helps, as it is a type of music I really appreciate.
Back to top Go down

Your Inspiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration!   Your Inspiration! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:50 pm

My inspiration? Well... So many different things, like most people, I can get it from pictures, Music, games and all that, however, the single biggest method of my inspiration? My own life, I make characters based on what I've seen in my life and actions I've taken, and sometimes I even make up a hypothetical action, that may have come to be had I made a different decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Inspiration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Inspiration!   Your Inspiration! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Inspiration!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Roleplay Section :: General OOC-
Jump to: