The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars- The Old Republic people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

Star Wars- The Old Republic people Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:09 am

hey there.

i just got this game, and holy damn it is good. im not even paying, and i think its awesome.

does anyone else here play it? It would be cool if you did.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:16 am

Having been a former subscriber, after about level 10 on a 'prefered' status character, I could not get used to all the restrictions. Last I saw, they charged for the use of titles. You know, those little cosmetic pieces you can earn from quests, they charge you for using them.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:11 pm

meh, titles dont really mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:17 pm

It's more the principle of the thing: They are restricting the use of certain Quest Rewards to paying members. It's pure money-grubbing. All quest rewards should be open to all, or they shouldn't be quest rewards.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:23 pm

huh. alright then.

oh, and if your a former player, can i have your account then? :P
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:24 pm

I really don't have any good characters. I may have deleted them all.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:14 pm

ok.

so...does anyone else play it? id love someone to play with/against.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas

Sir Nicholas

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:10 pm

I am a free player. I don't have enough money to play subscribe, so instead I play a Commando on The Ebon Hawk server. His name is Markota, and I've fought through nearly all the starting campaign. I've gotten as far as Taris, and I think I'm currently about to head to Nar Shadda to find the next renegade member of Havoc Squad.
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Despite what I said earlier, I may give this another shot. I've been EXTREMELY bored lately, and need a game to pass the time between now and D&D starting, and then to pass the time between D&D sessions. I'll have to look for you guys, if I do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars- The Old Republic people   Star Wars- The Old Republic people Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars- The Old Republic people
Page 1 of 1