The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom of Bones - OOC -

Go down 
+11
Sir Nicholas
Erit of Eastcris
Sparky
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Hotrodd
Rorschach
Hydrattler
Mist
Lord Coake
Drummy
Riffus Maximus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Fine then. Just don't go complain to me that you've got yourself eaten up afterwards.

Rule #4 wrote:
4) I reserve the right to kill anyone and everyone, but will only do so if you do something blatantly stupid to put your life in danger. Any character whose life is inadvertently put in danger by another player will most likely be spared.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:46 pm

I hate it when my rules are turned against me. It's a logical choice for my character though. Being out in the open is even more dangerous in her eyes. Plus she doesn't know that she has limits when it comes to her magic becuase she has never ran into anything that has surpassed her limits before. If I die so be it.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 am

*pokes people besides Nick and Chris*

Herro?
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 pm

Just so you don't get discouraged I will post this weekend. During the week I will focus on whatever RP I am in that is progressing the fastest to keep from being left behind. But I promise to post in all my RP (including this one) atleast once a week.
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Drummy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:15 pm

*pokes*
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:50 pm

*Pokes back with a shovel*

Yeah... I don't think this RP will be progressing anymore. I'll give a full week for people to post interest and make an IC post about their current situation (besides Drummy, he already did his part). If I don'T get at least half of the roster to post, then I consider KoB dead and to-be buried.

The countdown has started. I feel like I've left enough time for you all to post before taking this decision. If you don't want another RP to fling itself in the already large enough cemetary, you know what you have to do.
Back to top Go down
Riffus Maximus

Riffus Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:05 pm

As saddening as it is to see such a promising RP go, I am left with no choice but to request this thread and its RP to be either deleted or moved somewhere appropriate for it to be left, as the deadline I imposed was reched with no posts to sustain the RP.

Is the death of this RP going to give rise to new opportunities for RPs to prosper? Stay tuned for another episode of The TFF Show.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Locked and moved according to host's request.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Bones - OOC -   Kingdom of Bones - OOC - - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Bones - OOC -
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9