The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art

Go down 
+7
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Green-Eyed Demon
Devil Hunter Silver
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Aroro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

The Forbidden Art - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 pm

The priest stepped forward. "Seeing as how it's getting a wittle wark, will swip the fanwy stwuff. I can twell that you have twue wuv, so all I need is to hear your vows."

"Mira." Falks steepped forward and brushed some hair out of her face. "Since that first night at the inn I knew we were meant for each other. When I look at you I see nothing but an eternity of happiness and love. I wouldn'tr trade any of this for all the power in the world."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:37 pm

"Falks" Mira said, not averting her gaze from him even for a moment "That night at the inn I also saw it, but my eyes were blindfolded to the truth until you showed it to me. I want to stay with you forever, or until death decides to take our souls away"
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:06 pm

With those words, Falks pulled Mira into a kiss. In the distance fireworks went off in a multitude of shapes as the sun set in the distance. He took a ring from his pocket and placed it on her finger, then gave her the other one to put on his. as they clasped hands, tears rolled down his cheek. "To an eternity of love." He turned to the mass of gathered people and cheers and applause rang out as he raised his hand with hers.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Asinoir smelt something strange by his nose.

He wrinkled it in disgust and slowly opened his eyes, intent on yelling whoever brought in the horrible smell. He furrowed his brow in confusion when he saw a man in a white coat hovering close to his face.

"Sir, are you alright?" Asked the doctor.

"Mnnnmmm," Asinoir replied, rubbing at the back of his head.

"She's crowning now, it won't be too long before you meet your baby girl or boy," Informed the amiable healthcare professional. Suddenly, Asinoir remembered where he was.

Ret was having her baby!

A rare blush graced his cheeks when he recalled his less than manly way of coping. He was warned against going to see how she was doing "down there" but decided not to heed it.

God, never again. The sight alone made him... hug the lonely floor. Because he was a good person like that.

"Maybe you should leave... or stay by her head," Said the doctor with a worried frown. Asinoir grunted in response, lifting himself off the ground and offering his hand to Ret. The good one, that is, since he was sure his other had bruised.

"How are you doing, my love?" Asinoir asked gently.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:47 pm

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" She half screamed as another wave of pain shot through her. The labour was long and her hand not gripped his offered hand, already tightening her grip, "NEVER AGAIN AM I GOING TO LET YOU MAKE ME SUFFER THIS PAIN ASINOIR!" eventually she felt the baby finish it's travel out of her, a healthy boy, but another blast of pain hit her as she gasped then pulled Asinoir closer, "You... gave... me... twins..." She breathed between the painful contractions.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:23 am

Asinoir winced as his hand was crushed. He forgot how strong his wife was and was reminded every time she had a bout of pain. The baby was released from the womb and into the doctors hands. Covered in slime, blood, and gook, the baby really wasn't that much to look at.

"It's a boy!" Congratulated the nurse, turning the baby towards Asinoir and Ret. Oh, he was definitely a male.

A sudden flash of pride washed over Asinoir, "That's my boy," He said with a grin and a nod of his head.

When Ret declared there was another baby coming, Asinoir felt a little dizzy. Twins? Double the amount of food, weird sleeping patterns, and diaper changes.

Double the chances of him messing up.

He pushed aside his insecurities and gently patted away the sweat on Ret's forehead, "You can do it, love. And I promise we will never, ever go through this again. I don't think my hand can take it," He joked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Her face contorted with pain again as the second child made it's way out of her body. Her hand squeezed again as the pain brought another scream from her mouth. Another hour or so and eventually the second child, their daughter, was born. as the Doctor cleaned up the baby after severing the Umbilical cord the Nurse declared, "And this one's a girl!"

Ret breathed in both relief and pain, shifting herself slightly so she was more comfortable as the fraternal twins were handed to her, already wrapped up warm. She looked at them both then at Asi and smiled, "You better be telling the truth when you say we won't go though this again, honey~"
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:39 am

"You know, there are certain procedures that you can go through if you so choose," Piped up the doctor. Asinoir winced and covered his nether regions.

"Maybe we'll talk about that later."

With a nod, the doctor turned and left the room, permitting the couple to be alone with their babies. Asinoir peered down at the little boy. He looked so fragile and unstable. He would raise the boy to be a man. He would give the boy tough love and push him to be stronger, better. He'd have to deserve what he got, to work hart. His approval would be far and wide so that when he actually did say it, it meant much more than anything in the world.

Then Asinoir's gaze drifted to the small girl. She cooed and his heart did a front flip. He reached down and gently took the little girl out of Ret's arms, minding the babe's head and soft spot.

A look of complete and total unconditional love, a softness and sensitivity, crossed over Asinoir's face. "Hey there," Asinoir whispered, offering his pointer finger for the baby to hold. Her little hand gripped his finger. He knew, in that moment, he was completely screwed. He'd do anything for her. She'd never want for anything.

"What are we planning on naming them? We weren't exactly expecting twins..." Asinoir said.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:50 pm

"Lauren..." Ret said, "Our daughter's going to be called Lauren. I'll let you name our son~"
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 pm

"James," Asinoir said with a bit of finality in his voice, "His name will be James..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Ret nodded, "Lauren and James... I get the feeling they're going to be bundles of both trouble and joy~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28