The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art

Go down 
+7
Chronos
Dark Knight Darvello
Green-Eyed Demon
Devil Hunter Silver
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Aroro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

The Forbidden Art - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Ret blinked, "I don't know... My parents... Mother died when I was days old and father... He became a Spiritshard to protect me, and shattered to let his soul rejoin mother's when I married." She said, "I never heard of any siblings..."
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 pm

"I think my mother was once a Spiriterra!" Teaisha suddenly started getting excited, but resisted trying to hug Ret. "You could be my long lost sister! There can't be two half Mana Spirits walking around the Chosen village with the same last name, right?" She tried to get up, but suddenly felt a sharp pain from her leg again. Instead, she just put her legs out to the side a little bit. "How old are you? I'm 157."
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:49 pm

Ret just said, "980" She then looked at Taeisha, "You wouldn't be my sister... You'd be my niece."
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 pm

"Jeez...." She muttered under her breath, "that old, huh?" Teaisha joked, giving Ret a nice smile. "I never really had an aunt before."
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:23 pm

"Well... I've never had a niece before..." She said with an amused shrug then added, "Why don't we talk to my uncle... he should be able to prove whether we're related or not, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 pm

"Maybe, but first I'm a little curious of something...." Teaisha was alot less hesitant to talk about this than she probably should have been. "I've never met another half Mana Spirit. At least, not one I can remember." Deep down, this did seem a little awkward to ask of her aunt. "Could I see your fur? I'm curious if it's anything like mine."

Would Ret be offended by her asking? She didn't seem to walk around in her Spirit Form as much. "If that's not wierd or anything."
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am

Those who escaped would survive the consequences to follow. The deafening thunder cracked overhead as the blue lightning bounced along the black clouds. Vera's powers seemed to have a mind of their own as they mindlessly lashed out.

Somewhere on the wind, Vera heard the voice of her Draco Lupus.

"Tellas?" She asked, her eyes flickering back to the emerald gold hue. She let out a sudden shout of pain as a sapphire colored lightning bolt struck near her, the mere proximity of it sending voltage through her skin. The storm raged on, growing more and more volatile despite Vera's consciousness of it.

She stopped herself from begging for Tellas' help. She had to do this. She had to prove to herself that she was more than a pretty face, than a comedic relief. She was Vera Smith! Heart breaker extraordinaire! This little storm was nothi--

Vera let out a shrill cry as a bolt of energy passed through her body. She struggled to remain conscious. Her breathing was erratic at best and she couldn't feel her extremities. She wondered if her end was approaching, if her time had come...

Sleep.

God how she just wanted to sleep.

But what would her Drappy do without her?

With a struggle, Vera opened her eyes. She didn't even know she had closed them. She was greeted by the sight of the village burning, death, and gore. Vera felt a strange twang in her heart. It was painful to look. She couldn't help wondering if she was the cause of it.

Another bolt struck her and Vera became very aware of the pain, her face looking towards the heavens. Her mouth was agape and eyes wide, her throat felt like it was bleeding from the power of her scream.

The energy built up within her body, its vengeful fury writhing beneath her skin and threatening to pour from every pore. Vera could feel its anguish, its misery, the pure, unadulterated need to fill a hole inside itself. The pain of watching those who bore its gift become slaughtered, the outrage of the creation of the eisha'n, the struggle as they began to live in its realm.

A tear leaked from Vera's eyes. Magic... it was much more than a manipulation of the elements. It was a sentient being. It was like a small child... a small child with a deadly deal.

Vera choked as another twitch of shooting pain attacked her chest. She felt the need to release it. She knew, deep in her heart, that whatever would happen next would be terrible. But she couldn't hold it in. She just prayed Tellas would be safe.

She let go of whatever was attacking her insides.

Her body lit up as the blue energy shot out from her in all directions. She looked like a newborn star hovering in the sky. The earth trembled in fear, causing a quake that divided the village in two.

Magic, released from its prison, sprung forth and devoured everything in sight. It was not biased in its feast, taking both the living and the dead. Grieving widows would not have a body to bury as Magic consumed the future of the corpse, thereby throwing the circle of life out of whack and inhaling its potential energy.

When it came to Tellas, it froze. To Tellas' eyes, it would look like a large, concentrated blue mist was just hovering in front of him. Magic thought back to the redhead who summoned it. Mercy... it was a term it had heard of but never demonstrated. Perhaps, today, it would implement it. The blue mist circled around Tellas before shooting off, leaving both him and the patch of grass around him intact.

In the meantime, there was no trace of the village. Buildings, vegetation, the bodies of the Chosen and their enemies, all had disappeared and been consumed by Magic's hunger.

Satisfied, at least, for the time being, it turned to look at Vera. She had landed on the ground now, her shock written all over her face as she took in the vast emptiness that was the village. Magic drifted towards her leisurely. Vera turned to look at it with her eyes brimming with tears.

It shot towards her faster than she could react. Once again, it became one with her body and demanded to be released back to its realm. Through her bouts of pain, Vera complied and allowed it free.

In the years to come, the neighboring trees would whisper the story of the blue mist and how it consumed the plane. How nothing could ever grow from the earth there. It would also speak of how a redhead's hair was turned pure snow white in the strain of being Magic's host. And, with a light laugh, the trees would explain how the woman turned around in circles until she was too dizzy to stand, trying to look at that pure white hair.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:32 pm

"Can you see my fur? Are you not looking ast me?" She asked, "Remember. Here in the Mana Spirit Plane we're forced to stay in the Spirit Forms... I'm jsut a little too wounded for most of my fur to show... Thank the flows of mana that wench didn't wield a Manaflayer."
Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Nothing but Vera mattered to Tellas anymore. He rose from the ground once Magic's work was done. He was spared from what had happened to the villiage and looked at the patch of ground that was spared with him, "So this is the power of Magic... Something so dangerous... yet also... so mysterious. No wonder the magicless fear it." He said to no-one in particular. He looked towards Vera for a moment then walked over, "The wolves will know of this... Next time Luna is full, my howls will alert her and the packs to this." he then said, "But I'm not leaving your side, even if it means defying the reaper." He paused then added, I think we should take... a permenant vacation from these lands and go elsewhere... Maybe to a nice peninsula where we'll have no worries?" he ventured...

The packs knew before the next full moon though. in time every wolf pack spoke of the Draco Lupus' loyalty. Whether said being and the one he protected was heard from again they never reavealed to their cubs.

It was as if the Heartbreaker Exraordinaire and her loyal 'Drappy' just... disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Falks opened his eyes to the sight of Mira next to him. With a smile, he kissed her cheek and got out of bed to greet the day. Mira opened her eyes and stared at him for a moment before mumbling something.
"Anything wrong my love?" Falks asked as he unsheathed his sword.
Mira smiled. "Nothing, just remembering something."
Falks played with his sword a bit. "Can you believe it's been a year?"
"Hard to believe, it still seems that it was like last week." She said as she looked up at him.
Falks put the sword back in it's sheathe and looked at Mira. "How about we have one last sparring session?"
Mira smiled while getting up "Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe..." As she stepped towards him, he flash stepped behind her and sent a shock of energy through her. She grabbed his arms and he pulled her into an embrace. She giggled and kissed him on the lips. "You remember what today is?"
"The day you become an Ahnarii." He said as he savored the taste of her lips. He spun around and bent her over the bed. A small moan issued forth as he slid his hand up the back of her shirt and kissed the back of her neck. "Mmmm... Can't this wait a bit more today?"
Falks sighed and kissed her again, then head to the door. "I hope you wedding dress has velcro on it." He said with a wink, then walked outside.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Marneila awoke from a peaceful sleep. her eyes got used to the low-light once more and the view of her husband became crystal clear.

"Morning, dearest~" She said with a small yawn before nuzzling the Dynari's neck.

Azirak brought her silently into a kiss for a few moments before replying with, "A nice sleep, Marneila?"

She nodded and snuggled up to him as he carried them out of the bed. As he helped his wife dress the sound fo crying came from another room in their secluded house. "Looks like Sylas is hungry," Azirak pointed out, the Naelashi giggling in return. She forwent her usual bustwrap on getting dressed and had him place her on the bed. In a seating like position she heard the crying grow louder as her husband brought their unique hild into their bedroom, handing their son to her. The baby began sucking almost instantly.

Marneila couldn't help but wonder what laid in store for them later. There'd been rumours of mages being enslaved, and did not wish it upon her son. She knew she'd have to take up her bow once more.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:30 pm

"Walking suuuuuuucks!" Vera whined, huffing and dragging her feet. Their cabin was just in sight but she just hated being without her magic. Her ever loyal Draco Lupus was by her side. After what happened at the Chosen village, they had gotten away from it all. They spent a little while searching for a good place to settle down. At least, until Vera wanted to move...

Again.

For the third time.

Vera looked up at Tellas. He smiled down at her. He bore her burden (namely just her) without a care. She often wondered how he did it.

They went inside their cabin and Vera sighed in relief. She plopped down on the couch and gestured for Tellas to do the same. He did and she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Tellas?" Vera asked quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Tell me I'm beautiful," She whispered, her self-consciousness showing through her facade of confidence. Ever since she had lost her flaming red hair, she felt different. Like she was old.

"You're beautiful. No matter what. Skin, hair, eyes, even your voice radiates your beauty," Tellas replied. His tone was so sincere...

"I have old people hair now," Vera said with a frown.

"You'll always be redheaded to me."

Vera sniffled. Her loyal Drappy. When she looked at him, she didn't see the wolf dragon others did. She looked past the fur and wings. She saw her friend, her protector, her sword and shield. She saw his pure love for her and its ferocity. She saw his heart.

"Tellas?" Vera asked again.

"Yes, Vera?"

"I'm... I'm ready," She said, a wave of nervousness washing over her. Tellas scooped her up so quickly Vera squealed in shock. He carried them over to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and kissed her.

She pulled away after a second and looked at him, "Uh, Tellas?"

"Yes?"

"Just to let you know... the carpet doesn't match the drapes."
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Azrael stood at the top of a hill, clad in his signature jet black suit with a white shirt and slick black tie. He was waiting for Retasoudhal and Asionir to arrive, as was the meeting was arranged. He looked steadily around for any signs of the two, cold and waiting. The Crusnik never liked the frigid air, and today was especially windy. He had four of his wings sprouted and around him, shielding from the cold air snap. After the battle, Azrael decided it was acceptable if he approached his former enemies for a "truce" of sorts. Besides, within two months Azrael will be heading off into total war. Knowing the circumstances of that war he found it best to strike this moment while the iron was steaming hot.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Retasouhdal sighed, "Hatev to say Teaisha, but... I have to go... We've got a long time ofd future aunt-niece bonding to go though.... take care of your man!" She said before glancing at Asinoir and heading through a portal near to Azrael, "Asinoir's going to be helping the chosen settle down,. That's why he's not here... Azrael." She looked the Crisnik in the eyes, "you said you needed to talk to me though, so... out with it."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Azrael, although half his face hidden under his wings, spoke clearly and loudly. He ruffled his feathers a bit, a cold snap hitting his skin.

"Sorry to pull you from your excursions Ms. Adonis, but I have decided to, in a sense, call peace. We have been enemies in the past, and I can obviously tell from a woman of your stature harboring hate for a long time isn't healthy."
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:03 pm

She folded her arms, "Hate can be eradicated in the right way, Azrael. You wish for peace? Name the terms. Make it quick before we both freeze our genitals into uselessnesss."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Azrael nodded silently, and hurriedly.

"Let not the hate that, if we still have hate, for one another not pass on to our children. Generations of hate will never prosper. Let there not be any aggression from anyone of this generation, and if so the separate parties deal with their respective members without the jurisdiction of the other. Agreed?" He held out his hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 pm

She shook his hand, "Agreed, Azrael. I hope that when next we meet, it is for soemthing joyous."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:19 pm

He ruffled his wings to the cold snap and nodded.

"If I survive war, that is. A one-hundred years war has been declared with my mortal enemies. I do hope you will be good to my children, if you are to meet them."
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Ret smiled, "Maybe it won't be me but my own child..." She said with a smile, "Is there anything more to be said 'fore we return to our separate lives?"
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:22 pm

"So.... What now?" Vexoz asked as he held his love with his left arm.

"Oh, you know.... Maybe settle down in the Mana Spirit Plaine. Maybe even raise a family together?" She pressed up against him, taking his faceguard off.

"I never liked settling down...." He brushed her hair back a little.

"Well then, how about we don't settle down together?" Suddenly, the Mana Spirit pulled back and almost got up on her feet. "It'll be fun, you'll see! You wouldn't believe the places I could show you...." Teaisha stopped, "well, we should probably stay around here for a while too."

The warrior smiled at her. "As soon as my arm's healed up completely, we'll leave." He walked up and kissed her on the cheek. "We have an entire world to see and all the time we ever need to do it."

However, in his mind, Vexoz still felt dissatisfied. It was clear that the same hatred for magic and of mortals still hung around the world, and would continue to hang around for years to come. This wasn't over... not yet. Darkness still hung in the hearts of men, the likes of which would only grow more bitter with age. And there wasn't a thing he could do about it....
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Azrael quickly entered his 80% form, his face and hair becoming shadowy and wispy, his eyes glowing bloodred.

"No, nothing but the best wishes and intentions. Farewell, Ms. Adonis." With that he nodded, waved and disappeared in a wind gust.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

She just smirked, "When the chosen return... You'll see we're in the right..." With that she dropped through a portal back to asinoir, "Asinoir~ I think it's time we recovered for a while... And settled here~ Don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:05 pm

As the evening sun set, Mira was bathed in a halo of golden light. Falks walked up over the ridge separating the grassy field from the beach. He smiled and walked down to her. Time seemed to stand still as he looked upon her face from far way. It was the face of hope, of beauty, of dreams. He made his way down the aisle and stopped in front of her. "Mira."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
Devil Hunter Silver

Devil Hunter Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Mira smiled, how could she not do so when soon she would marry him?

"Hey Falks" She said, hardly hiding the happiness on her voice "Is everything ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art   The Forbidden Art - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next