The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story

Go down 
+15
Green-Eyed Demon
Lizzy_the_Neko
The Dark Princess
nield
Riprose
Lord Coake
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Einselar
Dethhollow
Vulkan
Riffus Maximus
Chronos
Selieno
Rorschach
Aroro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Why would it be insulting? I'm just poking some fun at the thought. Besides, they're kind-of legitimit issues. I'm not exactly sure how this is going to work, really, though.... I mean, relationships are hard enough with just one woman. How the heck is he going to deal with both of them at once without making either of them feel left out?
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Never said he'd try to keep scoring with them. Alreis could care less about bedmates. But since they expressed interest in him, he's going to stick with them until either they tell him they don't want him around anymore or he dies.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess

The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Caeryn's used to sharing stuff though, given how many siblings she has. It's just this time she's sharing Alreis with Maria instead of Sharing her mother's slaves with her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:35 pm

Name: Achashverosh (Ac-asshev-orosh) or Ach for short.
Race: Human
Class[/b[: Warrior, but in a different way.

[b]Appearance
: Ach is a hulking human being, standing at over 6'5, he's a that of a beefy, heavy set build, having muscles protruding out of all his body. He is a bullnecked person, adding to his menacing physique, some dare say even statuesque. He has soft, somewhat long black hair extending to his lower, caucasian skinned neck. Most of his face is covered up by a black-dark grey mask, it covers all of his jaw, cheeks and back head, but there are some medium size slits on the side of the eyes that some skin. where the mouth should be, there are jagged pieces of metals coming out, almost as if the mask was hit by a hammer repeatedly, with the lower layers of metal showing. Ach wears dark brown, not too tight yet not too baggy pants, with knee caps extending from the bottom of the top of his shoes to just slightly above the knees.

On his upper body, he wears a black piece of steel armor, with big slits on the lower sides and upper sides, which a strong brown and grey piece of fabric can be seen underneath. On the top of the vest, are the slots for his two knives, near the collar. His hands are always there incase he ever needs to engage quickly. This is his usual mission attire, but his casual attire includes a long dark grey coat, with stylish metal like ''fur'' from shoulder to shoulder, and at the very bottom of the coat.

Personality: Ach is an interesting man. He's extremely sarcastic, even at the toughest of situations, or most inappropriate. He's kind of hard to piss off, as most of the time he's able to keep a cold, still demeanor. He also has a certain dislike to modernism, refusing to hold any other weapons that his own fists, as he feels anything else is just a hold back for him.
When it comes to social relation, he can act all right. He can blend in with people and engage in conversations, but he has distance himself a bit, because most of the time he's looked down upon as odd, or simply a savage brute.

Skills *an extra, if you don't mind*: Ach is extremely skilled when it comes to hand to hand combat. He's resilient, and utilizes his environment well. He can turn almost anything to a weapon, from a pencil to a wooden block, but he's also skilled at hand to hand combat. His mastery of the knife makes him a formidable opponent.

Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:10 pm

You picked a complicated name on purpose, didn't you? XD

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey, blame Google for that, not me. ;P
Also, anybody mind giving me a rundown of where you guys are/current happenings?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:05 pm

You know, I'm just going to keep updating this with new information so we have a good summary of the plot.

The Current Plot of TFA ASAS

So a long time ago, people discovered a secret about magic that threatened the entire planet. Anyone who was able to use magic was hunted down and killed off by the Paladins, a group of people who were born with special resistance to magic. The only mages who managed to escape headed into the mountains and formed a village hidden from the rest of the world. A place where they could practice The Forbidden Art in secret and peace.

Eventually, they grew to resent the non-mages for trying to kill off magic from the world. The mages who had spent many generations in thier village called themselves The Chosen.... The Chosen have two agendas. The first is to make magic acceptable, since most people live in paralyzing fear of anything magical or different. The second is to wipe out every non-mage to make them pay for what they did to thier ancestors in the past.

The RP starts at a point where mages have begun to return to the world through mysterious means. And The Chosen are set on recruiting as many mages as possible to thier cause.... But if you're not with them, then you're against them in most of thier eyes.

---------------------------------

So far, The Chosen have burned down a bar to flush out the mages who were inside of it and/or kill one or two Paladins inside. Then the mages kind-of formed a group with the Paladin because he seemed like a nice guy. But as he took them to his house, The Chosen were stalking them.

They tried to recruit the mages, but Rhea (of The Chosen) kind-of acted like an a-hole and the Paladin proceeded to kick her out of his house. So another member of The Chosen, Jackal, brought the house down. Killing the Paladin. But one of the mages got a lucky shot off as the house fell apart and hurt his good friend....

Meanwhile, Nate, a werewolf with The Chosen, had fallen for a mage who could transform into a scythe named Bleeding Shadows. After getting to know each other, it was revealed that Shadows had her old owner die in front of her and Nate killed his old fiance by accident when he couldn't control his werewolf transformation. The two saw alot of thier old lovers in eachother and, after Nate almost transformed again, Shadows agreed to attempt to take the lycan virus from him.

Now, it's the second day. Katherine is currently inside of a castle near the town. Basically, they're going to stay there to rest up a bit after The Chosen destroyed Katiana's old house that they were going to stay at, but now Ryan's outside trying to take (I assume) Katiana's giant sword. So I can only guess she stole it and now they've gone and angered a 9ft leprechaun who kills people just for approaching him.

Then, Nate and Shadows found another scythe transformer and have finally met up with Jackal to try and get him to explein why he collapsed the house while they were still inside. While Nate and Jackal left to talk alone about it, Shadows and Itami, the other Scythe transformer, were left alone. From Nate giving her the lycan virus, Shadows began to gain the aggressive side of the wolf and went off on Itami. Then, as it turns out, Itami has an evil side that activates when he's angry. So he started to fight Shadows as Jackal and Nate rushed to stop it. The 3 managed to supress Itami's darkside but Shadows was injured from the fight. So Nate took her to a cave where she finally transformed into a full werewolf.

At the same time, Reisz the plant mage found a Paladin approaching her outside the castle. She had an adverse reaction to the Paladin's anti-magic and was practically powerless against him. Jackal and Itami ran over to where the Paladin was, sensing his presence, and tried to confront him. Reisz uselessly tried to charge at the man and, knowing he was outmatched in a 2-on-1 fight, the Paladin took her hostage. Thankfully, Suina the fairy had snuck up on them having followed Itami and distracted the Paladin long enough for Itami to save Reisz and Jackal to bury him in a powerful Earth magic attack. Which destroyed most of the castle.

Which... accidently... left Rei barely escaping wearing nothing but a towel. So she kind-of got an armour upgrade from Ryan, the 9ft tall leprechaun. As well as a new weapon. Hey, she had to wear something, right? Meanwhile, a mysterious man in an unknown location has began capturing mages in order to create a weapon that can render its user immune to any magic. Fearing for safety, Jackal, Itami, Rhea, Guilio, Reisz, and Fiona have gotten into a caravan and plan on escaping to the Village.

Last edited by Dethhollow on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Well, this is going to be kind of hard to break into...
But i'll try. If anybody has any suggestions, i'm happy to hear.
Damn, this is why i'm not a fan of entering RP's late, but the idea seems interesting, so i'll go with it. :p
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:26 am

Name: Aqua Blackdawn
Age Range: Late teens to early twenties
Race: human
Class: Paladin though she has an a natural resistance to dark and ice magic stemming from her parents.

Appearance: Aqua is pretty, or at least holds enough beauty to attract small crowds of men on any night. Her wispy crimson hair is worn long reaching down to her sacrum. Beneath her right eye are three beauty spots, forming a straight line down from the center of her eye. Her right eye is colored hazel while the left is silver, a scar from her past. Her pale skinned body is slender and often appears fluid during her dances.
Attire: Aqua wears an assortment of gold and silver armlets, bracelets and anklets, some with bells attached and others with jewels. Her ankle length skirt is made of fine white silk embroidered with gold and slit down the left side. Her matching top hangs loosely over her body and fully exposes her stomach. On her feet, Aqua will usually wear nothing but expensive toe rings though on days of extreme temperatures she has been known to wear small slipper with leather soles. Aqua also wears a gold circlet adorned with moonstones and a number of gold and silver clips in her hair.

Belongings: Hera, a slender, elegant blade with a long white ribbon attached to the end is among Aqua’s most prized possessions. Hera is enchanted to nullify any magic that comes into contact with itself or its wielder.

Aqua also has a snake like silver dragon named Amanzi, on whose neck is a small pouch containing a small fortune.

Personality: Aqua is usually calm and friendly ( and tends to prefer the company of the opposite gender). Aqua does, however, dislike magic, necromancy in particular and this tends to lead her into striking down necromancers (or their creations ) whenever she sees them and blocking ( or otherwise preventing ) magic from reaching its target.

History: Aqua was born to a powerful necromancer and his equally powerful wife, a couple known by many to have the blackest of hearts. Aqua grew up alone; her parents sent her out to make friends only to turn them into tools.

Aqua grew up hating her parents and her life and, by the time she reached her teenage years, she refused to bring her friends anywhere near her home. The rebellious stage of her life brought her suffering to its climax and its end. With their daughter refusing to help them, Aqua’s parents attacked the town, slaughtering most of the town’s people.

After brutally murdering the mayor’s family, the couple found their daughter and began changing her into an undead. Aqua’s skin went cold on the left side of her face and her left eye turned from hazel to brown Desperately searching for some way to stop her parents’ magic she punched and grabbed. In a stroke of luck, Aqua’s hand grabbed Hera’s pommel and the turning was stopped. Aqua grabbed the blade and took the window of opportunity opened by her parents’ surprise to behead her father before she unseamed her mother from nave to neck. To be sure of her parents’ death, she burnt their corpses as the survivors thanked her.

A kind couple, a dancer and a swordsman took her in. Her new father taught her how to use her blade while her new mother taught her to dance (which she took to with joy). Her new family warmed her soul back to what it was meant to be, returning her kind personality despite the scars that remained. When Aqua turned eighteen, she left her home in search of her own fortune with her pet, Amanzi (a farewell gift from her foster parents).
Skills, spells and abilities: Aqua is talented as a sword dancer, bringing in a sizable crowd wherever she performs. Aqua is, however, far less capable as a fighter, only understanding the basics (jab when your opponent is near you and swing when at a greater distance). Aqua’s partial turning also left her with the ability to see people spirits and ghosts ( undead spirits attached to bodies appear in black robes) with her left eye when not touching Hera.

Note, I'm assuming there are some mages that still existed outside and before the events of the chosen. Aqua's parents would fit that role and be thought of as myths by the village until the Blackdawns had their full out attack. I'm also assuming dragons still exist for Amanzi.

Last edited by Artemis la Sol on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:21 am

Uh oh...

Um, couple problems here that I'll need to address real quick.

When you say she's a Paladin with an affinity to darkness and ice magic, what do you mean? A Paladin cannot use any magic at all. Think of when you try to force two like polar magnets together. They repel each other. Think of that for Paladins and how they work with magic... unless you mean repelling darkness and ice magic which is fine hehhe.

TFA has a different type of magic than most people's. It's scientific and mostly elemental with a few racial exceptions. It's manipulating what's already there. For instance, Katiana is a fire mage but she cannot make fire on a whim. She has to have a source. Therefore, she lit a match and set it on some wood. Using her magic, she made it spread faster.

Earth mages can make plants grow faster if they supply water and if they try it during the daylight.

Unfortunately, necromancy pretty much goes against any law of science, unless it's just bodily animation with no consciousness, like a big human doll.

Er, what I'm trying to say is that necromancy doesn't exist in TFA. *hides* don't hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Quote :
Unfortunately, necromancy pretty much goes against any law of science, unless it's just bodily animation with no consciousness, like a big human doll.

Pretty much what I meant, they make armies of animated corpses. If you want I can change it but I prefer the necro heritage. Think of necromancers as simply people who manipulate fluids in the body, or in the parents case, freeze the blood and manipulate that. See, outside being able to control whatever element there's nothing really that breaks science :) unless I missed something.

As for her affinity to a darkness and ice, wellll she's not really a paladin. Paladin was just really the only group that made sense for her. She's like a paladin 'cause of Hera but without Hera she has the latent ability to use the magic she inherited from her parents. I have a plan for that as well, but I'll pm that to you Aro :)

Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Name: Shin no Itami

Race: Human/Weapon

Class: Mage (Darkness and Wind)

*Appearance:
Height:
5' 9"
Weight: 147 lbs
Eyes: His eyes are almond shaped, and are a greyish blue/alter ego: A deep crimson red
Skin: Slightly tanned, and very smooth
Hair: His hair is a mix between light and dark brown in color. It is medium/long in length, reaching just above his shoulders and his bangs can cover his eyes, the ends reaching the tip of his nose. Turns black when he is in his 'alter ego' phase
Body Structure: Shin is very lean and very wiry, though muscular all the same. He has to be, to be able to wield his scythe.
Clothing: Wears a white long sleeved button up shirt, with a dark red shirt underneath. Over this, he wears a dark black suede jacket that has a long tail. For pants, he wears blood red dress pants, with a silver chain that connects from his front belt loop to his back pocket. Everything turns black and silver when he changes egos
Weapon Form: The handle is blood red in color, and has a vine-like design on it. The blade is silver and black, and curves sharply. It is actually very heavy, weighing about 75 lbs. In alter ego form, the whole weapon is black, and only a small amount of the blade is silver

*Items/Apparel: His scythe, and a bag full of random stuff, like books, a journal, etc

Personality: Very gentle in nature, it clashes with his name, which means 'True Pain.' He is a kind person, and only turns to violence when it is absolutely necessary, otherwise he tries to resolve conflicts by talking and coming up with solutions that don't include violence. On another note, he has a dark side, one rarely seen. He hides the fact that he does have this side, and tries his hardest to not allow it to come into presence. Ever since he killed the men who murdered his family, he has found it harder to contain this alter ego. Though, when it does come out, he is ruthless, rude, and haughty, and always tries to pick a fight. He curses, and doesn't show respect to anyone at all.

**History: Pretty much the average back ground, not much has happened to him to make his past that exemplary. He was an ace student at school, had friends, and even a girlfriend at one point. Since he graduated, he has traveled on his own, visiting all kinds of foreign countries and such. However, one thing bad did happen to him. When he was sixteen years old, his parents were murdered. This caused him to go into a 'blood phase', where he tried to do anything to get revenge. He even went as far as killing the two men that had killed his parents. When this happened, an alter ego appeared, causing him to lose consciousness.

Hobbies: Reading poetry, painting/drawing, listening to classical and instrumental music. His alter ego likes to drink, go out and party, fight and train, and listen to rock/metal music

Note: When he is in his alter ego form, the regular him is 'asleep' meaning he has no clue what is going on. This can be both good and bad in ways. As for it being good, at least he doesn't have to see the horrible things he does when he is in the form. However, that's also a bad thing. He could be accused for a crime, and not even know he had done it.

Character Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRehmX3zlwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNHlVo0cPa8

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 pm

What do you mean his alternate side? Does he take on another personality while a scythe?

La Sol, I'll PM you back just as soon as I can. I need to fill you in on some stuff haha
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:17 pm

What I mean is, he has an alternate personality. It comes out when something bad happens, like, if a lot of blood is shed, someone dies or something that gets the adrenaline pumping. Fear, excitement, stuff like that. Most of the time he is in the normal form. Rarely does his 'dark side' come out
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Okay so I was thinking about time skipping to the next morning. Any questions or complaints? It just seems like an easier thing to do.

I swear, Sol, I will PM you!
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Nope, no objections here. Btw, was Shin no Itami accepted?
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:36 pm

I have an idea for a Mage to work for the good side, but I need your input Aroro (or anyone else for that). In short, a nine-foot tall Leprechaun mercenary with rippling muscles that smokes cigars. He's not your average Leprechaun at all (except for the gold bit. He'll kill you for that). He doesn't make hilarious jokes or goes on about his gold, he's a heavy drinker and can hold down his liquor. For magic he'll use two distinct types: Sealing & Rainbow magic. Sealing magic would, as it suggests, involves sealing stuff (mainly inanimate objects like weapons) in sealing marks, in this case Celtic symbols:

Spoiler:

Said symbols will be on his body and by pressing his hand on a seal and pulling away he loosens the seal and draws whatever weapon was sealed there. Rainbow magic involves making rainbows. Simple as that. Rainbow shields and rainbow bridges are all he can do. To further enhance his attack power he can summon his pot of gold, but the gold is molten. He can dip weapons into it to make attacks from weapons double the strength or dip his fists inside and punch opponents with twice the physical damage.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:58 am

Navi, he's accepted. Just let me clarify since my brain is not working. He's like Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hide and he can transform into a scythe but the scythe is not Mr Hide.

Van, but TFA doesn't have many enchanted weapons if any. It's got the eishan/manaflayers and that's about it... besides character brought enchantments. Wouldn't that seal thing kinda suck cause it's like hey I have the magic but never can use it?
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 pm

correctamundo Aroro-chan! Spot on! :P and thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Aroro wrote:

Van, but TFA doesn't have many enchanted weapons if any. It's got the eishan/manaflayers and that's about it... besides character brought enchantments. Wouldn't that seal thing kinda suck cause it's like hey I have the magic but never can use it?

It's ENHANCING not ENCHANTING. Just to make the weapon stronger overall, nothing as specific like ManaFlayers. Wait.. reword that last question
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:30 am

Quote :
He's like Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hide and he can transform into a scythe but the scythe is not Mr Hide.

...i think its spelt "Jekyll" and "Hyde"

...yes. Im pathetic enough to make a post about that.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Derp, I feel stupid now. I kind of forgot about this for a minute there...
So, the house is our destination? if so, I could have a post up by tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Yeah. Just have to post your guy waking up there and such unless he's decided not to stay with them.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Van, I meant for the seal power. Cause there's not a lot of sealed away weapons in TFA so I'd hate for you to have that go to waste...

@Protagonists or whoever is meeting up with Katiana: I'll wait to post for her when more people arrive...

@Max I'm working on a post just as quickly as I can!

@Artemis: I'm waiting for the edits till I can approve the bio :)
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Name: Ryan O'Connor O'Neill O'Reilly O'Sullivan O'Doherty O'Connell O'Farrell O'Callaghan O'Rourke Griffin

Race: Leprechaun

Class: Mage (Warrior-based) - Sealing & Rainbow Magic

Appearance: Ryan is 9'5" and weighs somewhere past 300lbs, a complete farcry from his leprechaun brethren. Ryan has rippling muscles, sporting an impressive eighteen-pack, flawless fair skin and wild unkempt orange hair with a sexy goatee to match. He wears pitch-black breeches buckled at the knees with white stockings and slick black shoes. Above the belt is a tight white t-shirt with an open green coat that ends at his stomach. On his arms the words "Gold" and "Riches" are tattoo'd in gold italics with a pot of gold behind them. On his palms, arms, chest, and thighs are Celtic seals that are the base of his magical abilities. He has soft emerald green eyes and a floating leprechaun hat over his head

*Items/Apparel: *see above*

Personality: Ryan's personality is straightforward: work for money or a greater cause. He has billions of gold, so he just helps who he deems "help-worthy". He's adamant to his own causes and enjoys doing the right thing. He loves to drink and can hold down 10 gallons of moonshine, something that would nearly kill nearly any other race by alcohol poisoning. One thing's for sure, don't touch his gold. EVER

**History:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story   The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Art: Another Side, Another Story
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next