HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Chosen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 am

Vera was stomping down the corridor, mumbling curses to herself, when she heard a whistle. With a pause, her eardrum twitched and she looked upwards, towards the ceiling.

"God?" She asked, blinking confusedly, "I'm sorry for taking Your name in vain! Don't smite me!"

She heard voices coming from the direction she just left and she spun around. She noticed Alex had his head poked out into the hallway. She tilted her own to the side and walked towards him. She sent a sneer to Miles as he exited the room. Man, she wasn't sure what to make of that guy! He was just so grouchy. No one could take a joke anymore. Especially not THAT guy. Grumble, grumble.

Her whole attitude nearly did a 180 when she looked up at Alex. She gave him a cute smile, completely wiping off the previous bitterness. Heck, it wasn't his fault Miles (grumble, grumble) was being so cranky. Therefore, she wasn't about to be rude to Alex.

She gave him a small wave, "Hiya, jefe!" She said, "You shoulda been there. It was like swoosh, bam, pow, KERBLAM!" Vera said enthusiastically, spreading her arms out like and eagle and widening her green eyes. She paused for effect and then crossed her arms over her ample chest, "Actually, I didn't really see much. There was smoke coming from somewhere so either some teens have cigarettes underage," She wagged her finger, "Naughty naughty. Or they have fire powers or just plain ole smoke power. Or maybe they release noxious fumes from the pores on their body! That would be so-- actually, that'd be horrible for my complexion," She paused again, tapping her finger against her chin, "Oh yeah, there was some kid there with a crystal sword, some guy who knocked Miles out on his ass," She giggled, recalling the memory, "And then there was a girl there too. They started to talk, the girl looked really surprised. I think the knocked-Miles-on-his-ass guy knew the girl and vice versa."

Vera then shrugged, "We woulda fought back, jefe, if it weren't for them troublesome kids. Er, I meant, Miles. He's been cranky ever since he got one hit KO'd. I think he just needs to get laid, sex does wonders for your mood! Unless it's terrible. Maybe he had terrible sex? OH!" Vera suddenly started blushing, "I bet he has erectile dysfunction disorder. I feel so bad, I should find him and apologize! ED is not something you take lightly, Alex! I'll throw a fundraising dinner and we'll get his little pecker up and running in no time!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforbiddenforums.forumotion.com
Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:44 am

*Several Minutes Earlier*

Deron looked down at his device. The familiar red seemed to glow for him in the night. "That punk won't know what's comming to him! I'm going to knock him so senseless that his invisable ass won't even know what happened!" It was a fairly brief journey until he finally caught a glimpse of the teen running off. He's really overused his power.... It would be so easy to just shoot him. A glare of bloodlust appeared in Deron's eyes, "I can kill him right now and he'd never throw another rock again! Dying alone in the forrest puking his misrable blood and guts out."

Then, he looked back down at his device. The color stayed consistant, there were several others close nearby. By the time he looked back up, the teen had seemed to dissapear again. Lucky little freak.... It was almost impossible to know where he was now that he was so close to the group.

"Prehaps this is a good thing?" Deron mumbled to himself, "now I'll be able to spy on all of them at once. Or, take them out one by one." His eyes shifted down to the bandages he took with him from the first aid kit. It wouldn't be the best way to tie them up, but it's something. He'd find some use for it. It seemed there were quite a few of them. Now that he was well-hidden, it gave Deron a good chance to look at each of them. Who would've thought in the middle of an attack, they would all drop thier guard and gather in one place?

Wait a minute.........

Where the heck was Miles and the others!?!? Deron looked down from his position hidden in the darkness in a patch of tall grass and twisted the orb on his arm device until it switched to detecting his fellow member's tracking devices. Completely blue! Those bastards forgot about him!!! What the heck- why did they just leave! The teens were new to thier powers, we outnumbered AND outclassed them! Damnit Miles! Fine, guess it's up to me.

It seemed like there was a newer member among them. That must be why Miles left. Now which one was it.... He knew there was a tiger and that pesky invisible brat, but didn't get a good look at anyone else. So who the heck was so powerful that they caused Miles to run away? He shifted around from one person to another. Which one drew his attention? There was a woman among them that looked kind-of cute, but she didn't seem that strong. Something about her seemed familiar, could she be the one that.... Wait, near her! The guy with the crystal sword! That was really familiar, the ability of the royal family. Of course! He must've been trained to use that weapon until he bested even Janko himself!

*Present*

So Deron kept laying there in the grass, hidden from view with his weapon flat against the ground. He could stay like that for hours if he had to. They didn't even know that any of them had stayed behind, how would they? He'd just go back to his original plan. They couldn't stay awake forever. There was no reason to sleep in shifts. It seemed pretty foolproof to him....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:35 pm

"That happens when you use a large amount of your power. Specially if it's your first time. But now that we're back with everyone else..." Raize looked around at all them, hands in his pockets. "Time to clear some things up. First off, Vee, might wanna make that sword vanish. You're still expending your power with it present, so if you don't wanna end up like this poor guy, get to it."

She nodded, stepping away from Cyrus and taking the sword. It crumbled at her touch, piling on the ground in a heap of violet dust. Once she had, Raize cleared his throat.

"Alright, some of this is going to be a bit hard for some of you to swallow, but I promise you--it's all the truth. Obviously you all have powers. Those powers don't originate from here--the elements of this world just don't suffice for the right conditions. Each of you are from a place called Valentia, a separate world. It’s a lot more…advanced than this one. And no! None even mention aliens, ok? You’re not. Each of you had a descendant of the Royal Guard, since our kingdom was ruled by a monarchy. However, when you all were around the age of one, it was overthrown. Enemies of the king staged a slighter, killing nearly every member in the Court. Only a few, myself included, escaped. But we managed to save each of you, and all of you has a power unique even in Valentia. Your marks tell you which group you were a part of, as well. His,” again, he smiled at Savir, “is a symbol of the Royal Guard, which is what I’m a part of. I believe the young man’s Vee healed stands for the royal adviser, and Vee’s is for the royal family. I haven’t gotten a look at the rest f yours yet, but they all say something about you.

“But back to those people. If they hadn’t killed the original members on guard, you may not even be in this mess. You see, each person affiliated with the court had an influence on something that keeps Valentia alive—we call it the Core. The energy given off by the members keep it healthy, though the king and queen were the main source of the life force. Once they were dead, the Core started to slowly die. A source of mine tells me it’s gotten almost to a critical stage, and the man in charge now must have realized he’d made a mistake. But he also, unfortunately for you, remembered there were children taken from the palace that day. That’s why they’re after if—to get your powers. If they succeed in capturing you, I can almost guarantee you they will kill you and take your power. That’s obviously a problem. But for now, you’re safe. I have a few friends here on our side as well, so don’t worry—there’s more than just me.” He glanced at Vivien, knowing the look she had on her face. “I need to…speak with you in private a little later, Vee. But for now, Savir, you mentioned your family owned a diner? Anyone mind if we go there to talk more about this?”

~

Alex nodded, though stopped at her rant about Miles. The girl had spunk, he had to give her that. Better than some of the more serious members. Around Janko and a few of the others like Deron he was a bit laid back himself.

“Ah…I’m sure he’d…appreciate a pep talk,” he offered, giving her a smile. “Though try and look at it this way—you wouldn’t be happy if you were knocked out with one hit, would you? He’ll be fine as soon as he sees Hannibal. I’m sure he’ll do something to irritate the poor man.” He shook his head. “But thank you. Once I find Janko and the others, I’ll see what they know.”

~

Miles finished dressing his wound and growled. This sucked—broken ribs couldn’t have anything done to them. He just had to sit around and wait for it to heal, and sitting around wasn’t something he liked to do. He stepped out of his room and into the wall, hands shoved in his pockets. Maybe a walk would get his mind off things, even if it wasn't good for him to be walking. Then again, maybe the pain would distract him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:04 pm

David listened carefully, then nodded.
"...well, thats one reason i didnt think of."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Savir's right hand came up to his left shoulder, on top of the chain-and-sword tattoo that was there. "Free food and drinks if anyone wants them. I know I could use something to eat after all this..."

He sighed. "And we need someplace more relaxed if we're going to plan anything. We can take my van."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm

"Well," Cyrus said, "I'm taking my car there, if anyone wants a ride in in it. Seats three other people." Then he put on the cool guy act, smirking, "And it's a convertible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:54 pm

She was thirsty, probably not like the others though, but still she was. Celestine let out a sigh out satifactory. "Sound good to me!" She said putting a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Once they were at the diner, all food ordered, Raize looked at Savir. "There's something you should know before I get into anything else. Sasha and Suki--they're guardians as well. Back at the palace, they were cooks." He looked around the diner, somewhat of a sad smile on his lips. "Still seems like it, too, if they've got their own place. But um...I'm really really sure how to put this, but...your families here...They aren't your real families. Savir's sisters are the only relatives that escaped with us." He stirred his straw around in his water, sighing. "We did what we could to place you with families that seemed respectful. It took forever to find any that were previously from Valentia, too. Not everyone there has powers, so sometimes they choose to come here instead."

He looked at the entrance when the door opened. A young woman with red hair, wavy at the tips, with orange streaks hurried in. She was wearing jeans, a white T-shirt, and a leather jacket. Her aquamarine glowed even from a distance.

"Raize! Sorry I'm late!"

She took a seat next to him, looking around at all the faces. "They've grown so much," she said, more to herself. "Most of them were so little last time I saw them."

Raize frowned. "Thanks for coming back at that field, Skyla. I could've used you. I;m trying to explain things right now, so..." He looked around at all of them. "...If you have anything to ask, ask Skyla. She knows as much as me, so you can count on her." He looked at V.

"Mind coming outside with me? I need to get some things straight with you."

"Uh..Ok..." She stood up, glancing at the new girl, then to the others, before stepping outside with him.

"V, your mother and father were the king and queen. I don't think these guys know you're their daughter yet, but if they figure it out, you're going to have to be prepared. All of you are. We're going to try and train you guys with your powers, but...That's not what I wanted to talk about. If we manage to get rid of these guys, you're going to have to take on ruling. We'll be there to help, so don't freak out about that." He pulled something from his coat pocket--a small, diamond-shaped crystal rotating in the center, unattached, of a metal ring. The chain was pure silver. "This was your mother's. She gave it to me just before we took you guys to safety, so..."

She took it from him, an odd feeling building inside of her. For some reason, when she put it on, she felt like crying. This whole thing was totally above her, now that she thought back to his words. Her hands started to shake and she crossed her arms to hide it. Raize could see she was about to cry and hugged her, sighing again.

"Don't worry kid. All of you are going to get through this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:01 pm

David sighed. He felt a hundred times better now, although still a little nauseous.
"So, um..." he spared a glance at Cel as he spoke. "Is...everyone alright? No one got hurt did they?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Deron watched as everyone seemed to walk off. Wait, where were they going? Were they just leaving!?!? In the distance, he could hear them starting a car of sorts. Maybe even multiple ones? So much for that plan, well he had to follow them anyways....

Examining his device as he walked, Deron tried to keep up with the vehicle be could only tell what direction it went in. Freakin.... Why were they leaving! They should've brought everything when they came to camp! Unless they knew he was there, but how did they even figure it out? Whatever.... Deron put his weapon on his back, shoved his hands in his pocket, and got ready for a lengthy walk. The great hunter would continue to chase his prey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Samuel chuckled, and hopped out of his tree to face Deron. He had been following the teen as well, but somehow he had escaped.
"You dont look so good. Did you really get beaten by him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Skyla looked at David. "Eh, they all seem fine. Well, somewhat. That kid still looks kinda....charred." She looked at Cyrus with a half smile. "By the way, how were they?" she added, referring to the ones they had fought. "Were they strong?"

She took an untouched glass of water and sipped from it. It'd be good to know a little bit about who they were going up against, anyway. Raize and Vivien came back in, and by the looks of the girl. Raize had told her about her parents. Had to have said something, anyway.

V took her seat by Celestine again, twisting and untwisting the necklace he'd given her. It gave her almost a homely feeling, oddly enough, but it held a sad energy to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:04 pm

"That old guy was pretty tough," Cyrus said, "Damn, he was fast. It was like he was sucking away my energy for himself. Like a vampire. Actually, he looked like a vampire too. Like a real one, not a wimpy one that sparkles in the sunlight." Then a look of fright came across his face, "Holy hell, vampires do exist. And he was after me specifically. I'm screwed. Wait, I have an awesome fire power, he's the one that's screwed. Ha!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:13 pm

"Oooh, fire power?" Skyla beamed. "Hell yeah! Not the only one! Looks like I can show you some tricks~ I have one, too. And if you need help with speed," she pointed her thumb to Raize, "HE can help you. And ah, old-guy-smold-guy. By the time I show you a few things, you'll be able to keep up with him! Even if that is an odd power he has."

"There was a man in a suit fighting those two," Raize put in, looking at Vivien and Savir. "He seemed pretty strong, but I'm not sure about his power. The man with him, I'm pretty sure about this, didn't have one."

"...He was good with knives," V muttered, and Raize nodded.

"Alright. Anyway, why don't you guys just relax for a while? Thing's are probably gonna get messy soon, so yeah..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:34 pm

"I did miss a lot!" She said with a quiet chuckle, she looked at everybody, "So what did happened to all of you guys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:44 am

Savir sighed and stood, moving next to Raize. "Have a moment to spare? You said something back there, about no one being better suited to protect than me. But..." he reached up with his right hand, placing it over the tear in his shirt and his marking, "the only thing this has given me is the sensation that all my bones and muscles were being pulled out through my pores, followed by a voice in my head chanting some nonsense about strength and loyalty. It seems that, unlike the rest, I don't have any kind of magic."

He sighed, again. He would probably be doing a lot of that in the near future. "Why am I the odd man out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 am

"Ah, but that doesn't mean you didn't get a power. That," he pointed to Savir's marking and then to his own necklace, "as I said before symbolizes the Royal Guard. While I haven't heard those words myself, I'd guess they mean you actually have super strength, like me. And maybe the loyalty part..."

"...Has something to do with protecting someone~ How cute," Skyla finished. "And Raize, if you ever actually read, it's a contract thing. He can pick one person he feels he needs to protect, and he'll have to do so until his own death. Or the person's he's protecting, which would terminate the contract. There's a book of this stuff in the old library back at the castle."

"..Oh well. And I guess you're right." He looked back to Savir. "There you have it. Though that contract bit seems a bit harsh in my opinion since the Royal Guard does that anyway."

Vivien looked at Celestine. "I guess Cyrus, like he just said, fought with some old, me and Savir got into it with some guy with knives and another in a suit, but I'm not sure about the others. You're lucky you passed out and they didn't notice you, really. It sucked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Deron looked up to see a familiar face. "Samuel! What took so long?" He glanced twords the direction the teens had gone before returning his attention to the man. "It's been a while since I've seen you in action. Remember? That time there was that one guy we had to take down... you know, the one with the pet alligator! Tried to stop us with his animal-controlling powers?" It took a minute for Deron himself to remember who he was talking about. "I think he fought with a machette or something? I think you were there.... Well, even if you wasn't, it has been a while!"

The overtalkative scythe-master leaned on a nearby tree. "So how's things been going? Some invisable bitch threw a rock at my head.... But I don't think I ever saw you trying to caprutre them like the rest of us were. What were you doing, anyways? I hope it was importaint!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Hannibal stood beside the Core, placing his hand on it. He could feel how much the power was diminished. How much longer would they have?

He heard Vera's voice in the hallway. What an annoying girl. He stepped away from the Core to exit, but he stopped. He looked back at the Core. It was valuable power. It was hard for him to resist taking some of it. But that would only bring them closer to death.

He growled as he pulled himself away. As he walked through the halls, he looked back at the past. He placed his hand on his right chest, over the gear clock mark he had that matched Cyrus's. He had once been a royal adviser. He suddenly felt guilt for helping Alexander kill everyone. He stopped walking.

"I must not dwell on the past," he said to himself. Hitting the floor with the bottom of his cane, he continued on, "Must not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Miles' ears pricked when he heard the sound of something striking the floor. Was that Hannibal's cane he heard?

With a sly smile, he changed course and headed to where he heard the noise. Bugging the old man was one thing that always got him in a good mood, even if the old coot didn't realize he looked up to him just like he looked up to Janko. Though, with Hannibal if was more of a...grandfather thing? He didn't really know. A lot of the members here gave him that family feel.

Almost.

He stopped when he saw him and smiled. "Aw, what happened Gramps? Your cloths are all charred--you get your ass kicked too?" He said the 'too' since he obviously had a broken rib. It wasn't like he could TOTALLY go off on his thing this time. "Well, that's ok. I got showed by someone who knew what they were doing at least~ Bet that kid didn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 pm

The sound of shattering glass is very distinctive. Savir didn't need the stinging sensation or the dampness of his hand to know it was his fault. "So you're telling me I was born to sign away my life? Are you kidding me?" He slammed his fist into the counter to a loud crack as his middle and ring fingers broke on his right hand. Weird; he couldn't stop shaking now. A low, hysterical laugh started in his chest and worked its way out of him. Hysteria is a very interesting thing, something that can happen at the sudden loss of adrenaline after an extremely stressful period; it was certainly happening to Savir now.

When the laughter subsided fully, some minutes later, he sighed. "Well, what the hell. We need a plan of action, now. My suggestion is that we leave town as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:56 pm

"Of course he didn't know what he was doing," Hannibal replied, "he replenished his energy I stole from him with energy drinks. I would have been able to capture him if he hadn't had those damn drinks. He's just lucky he has fire powers. No matter, I will not hold back next time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Vera hummed softly to herself. Little did she know, she was so horribly off tune that the song was unrecognizable. She made her way past the corridors and the hallways, turning and twisting till she finally got into her room. She took her key out and unlocked the door, bursting through with giddiness.

She nearly forgot to close the door behind her before she started stripping down. Moving her foot backwards, she nudged the door shut and shrugged off her clothes, leaving a trail of cloth leading into her bathroom. She did all but leap into the shower, sliding the glass door closed and turning it on. She turned on the water to a scalding hot temperature and jumped away from the spray of the water.

As she was lathering her hair, she thought about poor Miles with a frown. No wonder why the man was so grumpy, he probably was bitter about his own problems and lashing out on everyone around him. She rinsed her hair out, closing her eyes tight. She thought nothing of the fact she was thinking of a man’s penis while naked. Most people do that for other reasons, but Vera was formulating a plot. Maybe if he could get that fixed, he’d be happier. That’d be nice, she was sure he was decent enough when he wasn’t having… problems.

She washed her face and her body, choosing a pomegranate smelling body wash. She sniff the bottle a few times and made her happy face. She squirted a bit too much out and went to town cleaning herself. She wondered if brochures were a good way to start a fundraiser. She figured that it’d be best if she tried to do a dinner party type deal, where it was ten dollars a ticket and all the proceeds went to getting Miles some really good medicine.

Well, hopefully it wasn’t too good. Vera didn’t want to see him going about in the hallways. Vera wrinkled her nose at the thought. She turned around and rinsed off her front, then did the same to her back. She turned off the water and stepped out, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around herself. She wiped the mirror free of steam and checked out her face. Yup, still as pretty as ever.

She grinned at herself and then dried off. She wasn’t too worried about how she looked when she was just hanging around the castle. She knew pretty much everyone here and none of them were royalty with a horse. She tied her red curls up into a messy bun on her head and stepped out into her bedroom.

She opened up her drawers and threw on her unmentionables. She pitter pattered over to her pajama drawers and opened up two of the four drawers she had for them. A woman needed a large variety of pajamas! That was what she said every time she went out and bought another pair. Some women loved shoes or purses but Vera loved her PJs. She grabbed a blue pair with large, waddling penguins and threw on a white camisole. She imitated the penguin walk over to her slippers, putting them on her feet and tucking her key into her bra.

She opened up her door and shut it, locking it behind her. She penguin walked down the hallway, sucking in her cheeks like a fish. She started to go towards the dining room and realized that walking like this kinda hurt her ankles. But still, she pushed through the pain and penguin walked all the way to food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforbiddenforums.forumotion.com
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Miles laughed. "Hey, don't worry about it old man--maybe the next time we meet them they'll be stronger. It'll make things a bit more fun in my opinion. But I wouldn't do anything to make a guy with fire powers angry. I did once and it didn't go well." He paused. "...Then again, I made him mad on purpose...Oh well! Off subject. I dunno, maybe next time he won't have energy drinks to help him. And hell, if he did that, I'd thought you'd be happy! More energy for some, 'old vampire', I bet they're calling you. He might just stay away from you because--" He broke off, his stomach growling rather loudly. "....I forgot what I was going to say. Man, guess getting knocked out's effecting my comebacks." This seemed to really disappoint him.

"Oh well. Just hit 'em with cane, Han. That always works with teenagers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:44 pm

"Oh, it does?" Hannibal was interested by the aspect of hitting with just his cane. He never really thought of using just his cane, he always used the sword. He wasn't actually that interested in it, he just wanted to amuse Miles.

Miles was like a grandson to Hannibal, he cared for him, like he cared for all the others, he just didn't show it. He wished he could be with his actual grandson though. He suddenly felt sad, but he had to shake it off.

"Sorry, I must go," he said pushing past Miles. As he walked, said to himself, "Must not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next