HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Chosen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Deron just grabbed David by the arm and lead him along. "You sure you'll live? You don't sound too good. I guess turning invisable would drain alot of your energy, wouldn't it?" It seemed like there was a tent off in the distance. With his left hand, Deron felt the bloody patch on his head. Who knew what kind of crap was on those rocks this guy threw at him!? "Honestly," he continued, finally getting to the question, "I have no idea what they need you guys for. The boss just says what he wants and I get it. Although, I don't see why he wants you all alive."

Then, Deron started thinking. "In fact, whatever he's doing would probably still work if you were dead as long as I was careful to not break too much. Would probably save me a great deal of trouble if you tried to escape, anyways right?" He looked back at the teen.

"You're smart enough to not try anything stupid like that, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:06 pm

David sighed.
"No. Which is always why i do this first." he said, and activated his power, punching the man clean in the face. He then pulled himself from his grip and ran as fast as he could. Hopefully, the fact that the man would see this as normal should give him a headstart...

if not...well, he would have to see if the "seeing it as normal" thing extended to being killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Deron felt a sudden urge to sneeze. Something seemed a tad off. "I said you wouldn't try something stupid like that, would you!?!?" As he looked down at the mass of nothing that was no longer being led by his hand, something seemed verry wrong. Wait, where was the teen? Something wet seemed to come out of his nose a littl- wait, blood! What the- why was he bleeding!?!? Oh no, he didn't! "That little shit!!!"

Before going after him, Deron went into the tent and raided thier first aid kit. He emerged with the blood wiped from his face and a bandaged head.

Drawing his weapon, Deron took a quick glance at his arm device. The red orb told him exactly which direction the teen had went as well as how close he was. "Fine, I'll just have to break your legs this time you punk!" The advantage was with him. He'd be able to tell exactly how close they were, had a larger weapon than anything that man would ever find scrounging through the woods, and the teen would be sick as a dog from abusing his power so much.

Relentlessly, Deron took chase after his prey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Savir took the chance and slid himself closer to Vivien, trying to place himself between her and the rest to moderate success. Raize... why was the man familiar to him? No matter.

"We're just fine, Sir; Veevee's going to have a couple bruises, but we'll be good after some rest. Now, I'm in favor for getting rid of these knuckleheads now and getting some answers later." He directed his gaze towards the newcomer, Vera, and frowned. "I'll handle the metal man if you take the crazy woman and the jackass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:58 pm

David kept running, managing to hold his powers for twenty-four seconds before he had to deactivate them. He ran and ran, and eventually made his way to place he was earlier. He looked around, wondering if anyone was still here.
"Erm...what the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Janko frowned and stepped forward. "I can't kill the girl, but I'll have no problem gutting you like a fish whelp." He looked to his subordinates and sighed. "But for now you little group will win this round." He turned to Vera as the booster in his boots ignited and lifted him into the air. "Bring Miles back and make sure to tell the others to retreat." A few seconds later he was gone into the midnight air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Raize spat at the place he'd been standing and looked at Savir, keeping his eye on Vera. "No--we're not fighting them anymore. If they're retreating, it'd be foolish. We need to regroup with the others so I can see who's injured and who's not. Then you guys need an explanation. V, you get hit?" he added, noting Savir's comment about the bruise.

"...I'll be fine. Just sore." She didn't care Savir had moved closer--he almost emitted an air of protection; safety. Raize's stern look remained on Vera a second more, as if he was deciding whether or not she'd play a trick on them, and turned toward the field.

"Let's get going. I need to check on the others."

Though Vivien was still a bit confused by the girl's arrival, she nodded, sticking by Savir.

Miles' eyes opened just as Janko lifted into the air, and he was half tempted to call out to stop him. Though Vera shared his loud personality, he STILL wasn't sure if he liked her. But he did know he looked up to Janko.

"Dammit! Leave me with the vally-girl," he muttered under his breath, but winced. His stomach hurt, and he suspected he had a broken rib. He grunted and looked at Vera.

"...Please, if you go in the air again, don't drop me." He certainly wasn't getting out of there on his own anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Celestine saw her friends fighting? Fighting random strangers? She wanted a closer look. Who were they? What did they want? She thought about it so much her brain started to ache. She was going over there though! She wasn't going to watch her friends fight without her. She could do at least something!

"I can't just walk over there and say something stupid like, 'Your lunch money is mine today!'" Celestine thought, It was something serious! She started heading over there, and she just looked at everyone and froze. Trying to think of some badass thing to say, but that obvisiously wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Savir, trying to look everywhere at once, smiled when he noticed Celestine, lifting his free hand and waving her over. "And then there were three... Oi, Sir... Raize, you're called? Mind taking a breath to explain how far down the rabbit hole we are?"

He took a more relaxed stance, patting Vivien on the shoulder and gesturing with the sword. "Thanks for this, by the way. I owe you big time." He smiled again, a wide, innocent show of pristine white teeth. Hells, but she was good-looking... Come to think of it, so was Celestine. And Savir realized with a blush that was, mercifully, hidden by the shadows on his face, that he couldn't decide which one he liked more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:02 pm

"Hold on a second, before I get into that. I'd prefer to explain when everyone else is here."

Be better if Skyla was here, though. Damn girl; I swear she leaves me to do this on purpose.

He cupped his hands over his mouth, raising his voice. "Hey! All of you, teens; get over here! If you want to know what's going on hurry up!" He noticed Cyrus, looking burned, and scowled. "Those from your power or whoever you fought?" he called, motioning him over. He looked at Celestine and and motioned her over, though Vivien had already jogged over to her.

"Glad you're ok!" she said, hugging her, noticing Cyrus as well. What'd happened to him? Looking around, though, she didn't see Link. It felt like others were missing as well, even if she hadn't seen them yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm

She smiled and hugged her back, a bit confused at that. "Okay? What the hell happened when I well I don't even know I guess I passes, like 20 feet away from you?" she said chuckling nervously. "The only thing that happened to me really is I got hot and cold flashes. Like I was going to explode. It was extremely strange, and I don't remember anything else except for getting up and here I am." She said noticing the man calling everyone over. "Who's that?" she said whispering to Vivien.

Last edited by Broske on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

"Raize. He's my cousin...Erm, I thought he was...And I don't know." She took her by the wrist and walked back over to the group. "But he's gonna explain once the others are over here, I guess. But these guys came and tried taking us, I guess. But...I don't know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Savir sighed as Vivien darted over and hugged Celestine. "Both gorgeous, and as far as both are concerned I don't exist if I'm not needed. Fantastic taste in women, Savir..." he muttered under his breath, driving the crystal sword into the ground so it would stand unsupported, then looked around. "Still missing a few, I think. I remember seeing Link around before... The hell is a tiger doing here?"

Said tiger had just entered the clearing, curling up as if part of the group. First I feel like I'm being thrown through a meat grinder, then that dude shows up and tries making me into a shiskebab, then Vivien gets magic, then this Raize guy falls out of the sky, and now a tiger acts like it's one of us. Actually, didn't someone yell about Link turning into a tiger? He sighed and raised his voice, talking to no one in particular. "If I'm dreaming, let me wake up now. I don't know how much farther down the rabbit hole I want to go tonight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 pm

"Well," Cyrus said, moving closer to the others, "I'm proud to say that the burntness is from me. But..."
he pointed to the cut on his side, "This is from that old dude's sword."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Vivien frowned, looking at the bleeding wound. "Well don't you think you should stop the bleeding, at least?" She gave him "the look" and examined the gash, hand on her hip. Could she do anything to stop it, maybe? She placed her hand just in front of the wound. Violet light spread from her hand to the crimson spilling down his side, and to her delight--it turned to crystal, though didn't enter the wound itself; stopped right at the opening.

Raize made sure he glanced over at her briefly before looking at Savir, Just because he could, he punched his arm lightly. "Not dreaming, I'm afraid. And we're no where near deep. Yet. Do you know how many are still out there?" He was about to go out and look, but with no one to watch them, even with the enemy withdrawing...

"...That's right. I almost forgot those crystals form around vapor, be it in the air or any other liquid. Good going Vivien. Can't say I though to bring anything with me." Raize sighed, ears pricking when he heard clanks. Fighting, maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:41 pm

"Woah, thanks," Cyrus said to Vivien, smiling at her, "Nice power you got there. Sparkly and shiny, suits you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 pm

In an unexpected twist of events, Vera found herself almost completely ignored. The people in the clearing started to talk, Janko left, and one of them even went so far as to call her the crazy woman!

How. Insufferably. Rude.

To add insult to injury, they offered no advice to help her complete her introduction. Vera rolled up her not-there sleeves with a feminine growl and took a step forward. Her violent thoughts were interrupted by a still injured, yet conscious Miles. He said something about her not dropping him and her lips curled in a mischievous grin.

"Drop you? I wouldn't dare!" Vera said, her facial expression saying otherwise.

With a two fingered salute/wave, she bid adieu to the teen group, "Bye bye rude people! Don't worry, we'll meet again. And hopefully I'll finish my introduction by then and SOMEONE," She added with a cough, "Will be polite enough to at least say hello."

With that, she kicked off the ground. She hovered in a slight float before turning to Miles, "C'mon, Miles. That's a good boy, who's a good boy?" She cooed, floating him off the dirt.

"Toodle-loo!" She said before manipulating the air around them. She took off at an incredible speed, the grass shaking with the shock wave of her retreat.

Somewhere between the teens' gathering and her destination, she allowed Miles to fall for a heart stopping split second. With a shrug, she gave him a sly smile and simply muttered, "Woops!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforbiddenforums.forumotion.com
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:04 pm

"Dammit Vera! Come on!" he growled, wincing. "I can't believe Ja trusted you with me!" But he didn't really have any other choice than to hang on to her. For one, his vision was still kind of screwed up, as was his reaction time. But a shimmer of light distracted him. He was thankful to see the familiar blue door open in the sky.

"There, see? There's the portal back. Get us back there. And drop me again, and as soon as I get better I'll make you pay! Just because I don't have a power doesn't mean I cant do damage!"

URGH. Why Janko--WHY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Savir sighed and turned to face the older man. "I don't know how many of us are supposed to be here. I can take care of things here if you want to go look, though. And when we leave, might I suggest going to my sisters' diner? I think we'll all need a little food after this if only to calm ourselves down. I, for one, could eat a horse after fighting for my life..."

He looked at the necklace the man was wearing and frowned in thought. "The damn chain and sword. What I wouldn't give to know why that thing caused such an agony earlier."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Somewhat of a proud smile lifted his lips. "Well, if we end up at that diner, I'll explain there." Raize ruffled his hair. "Until then, please; watch them. I don't think you should be attacked now, but no one here's better suited to protect than you are....And if a girl with red hair with orange highlights shows up, she's on our side. Just in case."

He turned to the where the noises could still be faintly heard and headed toward the sound, hoping that it was only one of the enemy instead of three like it'd been earlier. As long as he gathered everyone safely, however, he'd feel content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:34 am

David kept running and running, never looking back. Eventually he decided that he had lost his persuer, and sat down, taking a deep breath.
In the distance, he noticed some figures. He made his way towards them, hoping that they wernt friends of the guy from earlier.

"Er...hello?" he said, raising his hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Raize saw David about the same time and jogged over to him. This kid definitely got the worse end of the bill. All the others were ok, save a few cuts and--in Cyrus' case--some charred cloths, but David looked bad.

"This is probably a bad question, forgive me, but how are you feeling?" He looked over to where the other group stood, not too far away. "Your friends are safe, don't worry. The people after you retreated, but I've got to explain what's going on. Looks like you're the last one, so can you make it over there alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:13 pm

One thing several people don't know is that under that carefree, bubbly persona, the many layers of lard on her chest, and the vain exterior, was a temper larger than an ox. It flared just as red as her hair and was twice as hot as the blood pumping through her veins.

Vera shot Miles a deadly glare. Teasing? Fine. Insults? Okay. Threats? Not an option.

"Fine, I won't drop you," She said, her tone lowering a few octaves. Suddenly, she started to spin him around like a twirling top, a nauseating experience for even trained professionals. She shot him towards the portal at incredible speeds, hoping he'd at least lose his lunch and have a hard time walking afterwards.

She flew into the portal with hardly a care in the world. Her landing was soft and graceful. She barely touched the ground with even a sound. Poor Miles, on the other hand, was unceremoniously plopped onto his rear. With a sniff, she turned away from him and started to make her way to wherever she had to report in at.

"Prick," She mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforbiddenforums.forumotion.com
KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Alex, who was in the room beside the one the two had ended up in, raised his eyes brows when he heard Miles' yelp. He peered around the corner and found the man glaring after Vera, fire in his eyes.

"My, you two certainly don't...like each other."

"Understatement!" Miles hissed, the pain in his chest flaring. "Under. Statement."

Alex cleared his throat and whistled, alerting Vera he was there. If these two were back--more so Vera--things must not have gone as well as he thought they would. Miles confirmed his thought.

"We wudda got them, boss, but some damn stranger had to show up. He was from they old Royal Guard." Then, in a mutter, "Bastard from my rip." He took a sharp breath and forced himself to stand. "Well, if you need me, I'll be getting some bandages." And somethings to mess up Vera's make-up and cloths. "Others should be here soon, I guess. Unless they already are and just haven't found you yet. This place is so damn big, anyway..." That said, he turned down a different hall, past the one Vera had taken. Alex just sighed, calling out to Vera.

"Did you happen to see what powers any of them had, Vera? Or anything else unusual?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:00 am

David shook his head.
"Im fine...i just need to rest." he croaked, before sitting down and taking a deep breath.
"Damn...i overextended myself there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next