The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen

Go down 
+6
Jexorin Rast
Dethhollow
Riprose
Selieno
Broske
KeyOfDestiny
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronos

Chronos

The Chosen - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 am

Alzack held his arm in a way for her to hold it while they walked, all fancy like. He took her to the roof, the sparring room, kitchen, master kitchen, secret tunnels and all. Even an electronics room. "I've been living here by myself for most of my life."
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:37 am

She frowned. "What, did the others just leave you when we were trying to find you guys home? This is why you should've been put with Raize and Cato's group...Anyway, at least you've been doing well for yourself. Looks like you have, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 am

Emily squeeled, running out onto the field, the sword and sheath in hand. She tackled Raize in a hug, yelling, "THANK YOU! I've always wanted to learn how to use a sword, for, like, ever, and this seems like the best time, especially when you are going to teach me, because you seem to know a lot about stabbing stuff well!"

Link only laughed and shook his head, coming out onto the field, pushing brown hair out of his eyes as he did and waving in greeting to Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 am

"Yea, thanks. Constant work-out, eating right, and the like. I have a job, so I can afford groceries. Some days...I try to see the extent of my abilities. You want to see?"
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 am

Raize almost fell from the force of the tackle but caught his balance at the last second, patting Emily's back though not sure what to make of her comment.

"Uh, well...I was head of the Royal Guard, so it was kinda by job to know these things...Well, you are least seem to be holding it correctly." He added after stepping back, examining both her stance and how she angled the sword. "Just slid your left foot back and don't be as tense. Wanna be as relaxed as possible."

~

"If you feel like it won't exhaust you," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 pm

David thought for a moment.
"What if we give you bubblegum? What happens then?"
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Alzack led her outside, where everyone else was. "This will only last a few seconds, so just try to see." Alzack placed both his hands to the giant tree and focused as much as he could. A sudden wind gust blew, and the massive tree roots of the tree rose from underground, making everyone appear to be ants. The tree began to shape parts of itself into a fortress, including walls, arrow launchers and even a gate. But...as soon as all this happened he stopped. The tree roots fell back underground with a huge thud, shaking the ground. The tree returned...to being a tree.

"Well...there goes my natural energy for the day."
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Cel waved back to Link with a chuckle. And realized David's comment, "I kinda don't wanna find out." she said looked to her right, "Well at least not right now!" she said laughing. She looked at Raize over hearing them talking about sword fighting, "Mind if I join? Swords seems like something that would come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:45 pm

David looked at the sword fighting.
"I think i might go and lie down...actually, ill get a drink. Er...do any of you want a drink?" he said, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

"I'm good for now!" Raize called to David, though he didn't really have a choice other than to stay anyway. "Thanks for asking though. And sure Celestine, I don't mind. Just get a sword you think will suit you." Though, on second thought, it seemed like Alzack might need some. That tree stunt had startled him, to say the least.

~

Skyla pucnhed his arm. "I told you not to do anything that would make you tired!" she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Emily did as she was instructed, shifting her foot back, relaxing a bit, holding the sword out in front of her with one hand, "Is this good Raize? Hey Raize, how does this look? I think I did it right."

Link tested his bow again, sitting down on the grass to watch the sword fighting and messing around a bit with the draw weight and the different pulleys on his bow.
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 pm

"Alright," she said going through the swords, picking each one up seeing which one was the sharpest. She picked up one of the last ones, it just caught her eyes. It was shiny. And everyone likes shiny things.

She thought about David's question, "No thanks i'm not thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Alzack was that drained that he literally flew when he was punched. He landed with a thud, a groan but had a grin on his face.

"Ouch."
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 pm

"You're a strange kid, y'know that right?" Vera said. It was her way of making small talk, "Most people would be screaming 'LET ME OUT!' or 'I WANT MY MOMMY!' but nope, you and Vivien both are weirdly okay with this," Vera dipped the brush back into the bottle. Every stroke across the boy's fingernails was meticulous and methodical, "You don't have a bomb or something strapped to you, do you?" She stopped painting his nails and looked at him in horror, "That'd be terrible! Do you know how hard it is to get rid of burned split ends? It gets all over the place and you have to cut your hair all awkward and weird..." She rambled, her eyes glazing over.

She blinked and the faraway look was gone. She resumed painting his nails and mumbled, "Just a few more... and... done!" She announced, beaming ear to ear. "Don't you look so purty?"
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm

"Who needs a bomb when you are a bomb?" Cyrus joked. He looked at his finished nails, "Interesting. With this, I'm having a weird feeling of gayness."
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:00 pm

"You're a bomb?!" Vera said, grabbing onto Cyrus' shoulders. She shook him back and forth with strength one wouldn't expect from a small woman such as herself, "I don't hear you ticking!" She exclaimed, letting go of his shoulders and putting her ear next to his head.

She waved her hand dismissively at his gay comment, "We all get bi-curious sometimes!" She said, keeping her head close to his, listening intently inbetween her sentences, "Maybe you're gay and you don't know it..."

Gasping, she leaned backwards and grabbed Cyrus' shoulders again (this time without shaking him). Her eyes wide and her facial expression sincere, she asked, "Did you get involved in Sammy and Deron's lovefest?! Is that why they brought you back!" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:12 pm

"What?! NO!" Cyrus said, "I'm not gay! I just said I felt gay. Not that I am gay!" Cyrus laughed. This girl was crazy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Hannibal walked past Vera's room, he heard from inside, Cyrus yelling, "I'm not gay!"

"Hm... interesting." He continued on as if it hadn't happened.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Miles would've been angry at himself for still walking around if Deron hadn't worried him so much. But limping around trying to find Hannibal was a LOT harder than he thought it'd be. Guy could travel pretty fast for his age.

He rounded the corner and sighed when he finally caught sight of him. "'Ey! Gramps, can you come here a second? ...Please? I;ve been looking for you for ten minutes...!"
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Ash was roaming the palace and saw a beautiful girl, with Janko. Blonde guys are the worst... But oh well, he was Ash, he walked over to her and started a conversation.

"Well, hello miss, what's a beautiful girl doing with a guy like this?" he said smiling at her giving a flower he just found.

He never really cared for Janko, he was a male, ugh. That gender. Didn't please him as much.

Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Hannibal stopped when he heard Miles call to him. He turned around and walked to him.

"Yes? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm

...You're kidding. How many stero-types does this group have? Armor guy, jerk leader, crazy chick(who she actually wasn't minding), weapon crazed dude with no powers...And now a ROMEO? Come. On. Man, and Vera's the only other person that could possibly distract him...

"Fixing something I was 'asked' to fix." She eye-twitched at the flower but got the feeling it probably wouldn't be a good idea to throw it out. Well, returning it wouldn't hurt. "And here--you look prettier with it." She jabbed it behind his ear and slipped around him, glad for an excuse to go back to Vera. As long as she could make it back without any more interuptions.

~

Skyla regretted punching him, but to her, it only proved her point. "Oh my--moron.." she muttered lightly. She jogged over to him, though she felt kind of bad for punching him as hard as she had. Offering her hand, she frowned. "Come on, get up."

~

Raize nodded. "Your good Celestine. Ok, which one of you guys wants to go up against me first? I'll just see how well you hit."

~

"Well...I dunno, don't tell him I even came to you about this, but...Ronny said something about you betraying us?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "...Just kinda...bothered me. Said he wanted me to do something, but...I mean, come one. It's YOU, gramps. I dunno why he'd say something like that."
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 pm

"Hm?" Hannibal looked at Miles, "Betray you? Pray tell how he thinks I'm betraying you?"
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 pm

"Right? That's what I'm saying. I think it was something about you helping them, but...Csn't really say for sure." His reaction made him relax, to say the least. Truthfully he'd be upset if the old man was hurt or something. "Guess we're all just tired. Maybe he just needs rest."
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 pm

"Yes," Hannibal said, "It's been a long night. We should all rest."

He took out his pocket watch and looked at the time, "Oh, I should be getting to bed about now. I'm an old man, old men need their rest. If you'll excuse me."

He walked past Miles to his room.

"Deron better not run his mouth about these things. I'd have to deal with him myself."
Back to top Go down
Broske

Broske

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Ash smirked, "We're talking about pretty things? Well then, we should be talking about you~" he said grabbing her hand and giving it a small kiss. "I'm sorry I haven't properly introduced my self yet, my name is Ash, and yours beautiful lady?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cel smiled happily, "I'll let Emily go! She did ask first!" she said stepping aside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen   The Chosen - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next