The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen OOC

Go down 
+7
Green-Eyed Demon
Broske
Jexorin Rast
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Selieno
KeyOfDestiny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:24 pm

I knew he existed, I even had Deron originally think he was the one who took out Miles (if memory serves). If things had gone the way I thought they would, Deron would've tried to capture him eventually, V would possibly get worried while buisy with someone else, and he would've been able to show his concern for her back and hopefully make the pact, forcing Deron to retreat.

Of course, now that plan's probably out the window as well since he's just going to give up and get taken, but no big deal, right? I was only making the assumption that some character would be around long enough to actually find his powers. Prehaps I should throw a shit-fit as well?

You're a great RPer, Comstant. NEVER assume no one reads your character and you might be supprised. Plans change and there's always enough time to set things back on a propper course.

That's all I have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Deth, no one even noticed when Savir shattered his glass, or broke his fingers. Your rebuttal?

Besides that, Savir won't form a contract if there is no mutual interest.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Oh, and Key? Sorry if I didn't make this clear, but Deron didn't shoot her, he was just going to hack off her legs with the blade of the weapon....
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Then I interpreted what you said incorrectly, I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 pm

I'd like to give my idea a shot, if you'll give me this afternoon to write the bio. I think it'd be a waste to kill Savir, he shows a lot of potential. So, yeah, um, my plan then, or what?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 pm

It's alright.

And Comstant, as I mentioned, that's all I have to say about that. I noticed, but there wasn't exactly a way to react to that with Deron.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:32 pm

I was saying sorry to Sel

But I'll fix it... hang on...

and sorry rip. you're gonna have to fix yours too...my bad
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Ohh, uhh......... Well... I was saying It's allright too, uhh... Rip! Yeah, that's it....

Lol! Sorry for the confusion,
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Name: Emily Matthews

Looks: She's a pretty girl, with a slender build and tanned, flawless skin. Her deep green eyes are the color of lush grass, and her brown hair falls straight to her shoulders. She usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, sometimes adding a hoody, or substituting the pants with a skirt, or wearing a dress if she really feels like it. She stands about 5' 7", and she won't tell anyone her weight without blushing.
Personality: She's got sort of an innocent charm about her, and she's a bit ignorant of the world's problems. Well, she acts that way. Her train of thought that if she is happy and tries to make everyone else happy, then the world will be better. She tries her best to stay positive, and keep the world spinning. She is a shy when it comes to compliments, but otherwise she is sociable and unafraid.
Power: The ability to control animals with a song, as well as to some extent the elements.
Marking: A treble cleft located on her left palm, as she is a soprano.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Sorry if I didn't react to your character, JEX, but you kind-of ninja'd my post and it didn't seem like it changed too much anyways.

Now, behold the power of... FORKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm thinking Hannibal will eventually side with the teens. He's probably gonna help Vivien escape too. If the situation is right.

P.S. Cyrus wasn't calm at all, really.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Eh, Jex? About this....

Quote :
he was heating his gun's bullet to explosion.

So you're telling me that your character can heat up an object from across the room until there's enough of a spark to cause a bullet to explode? Doesn't that mean he could also light people on fire without having to throw a fireball? I know I pulled a cheap move, but at least it made sense. That's just crazy!

It would be one thing if he made a flash of light or something, but to cause a bullet to explode without touching it from across the room.... And your guy's only had his power for one day as well so it's not like he's had any ammount of time to practice this technique. He just pulls it out of nowhere.

Sorry, but please edit your post.
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Alright fine, but Rip will have to edit his post a bit too.

Last edited by Jexorin Rast on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:55 pm

But he also didn't charge at Deron, :3 Which is what I meant...CX And that makes me happy, xD I like Hannibal. :)
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Post editited.

Quick question: Can the bad guys make their own portals between worlds?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:19 pm

He threw a spark at the gun, it went perfectly in the barrel, and exploded the bullet.... Hate to be a jerk or something, but I'm calling bull on that as well. Not as much bull, but still calling it.

The reason a bullet flies forward is that when the back of it explodes the air pushes the round forward. If there's a opening around the bullet, it won't go anywhere. So the spark that's apparently too small and cool to notice would have to either burn a hole around a solid piece of metal or heat the bullet up so much that it ignites all the way to the back end.

And that's assuming it gets in the barren in the first place, which would mean that unless it curved mid-air or something Deron would have had to have pointed the scythe gun exactly at his hand and not moved the thing at all....
Back to top Go down
Jexorin Rast

Jexorin Rast

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Alright! I'l take it all out!

EDIT: There! It's gone! No explosion of the gun! Happy now?!

EDIT: Key, is it okay if it was Hannibal who was the one to kill V's parents?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Sorry for bugging you about that so much, JEX, but if something's BS I'm going to call it.... I don't assume Deron will last much longer anyways.
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Ummmm not to sound like a whiny baby but... Vera is frozen until Alex says something >.>
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:14 pm

It's fine, Jex.

And hang on Ar--I've gotta have Miles speak with her since Alex is taking care of Janko. Can I still have Vera go back to the other world? Maybe to help out Deron? And you aren't sounding whiney! CX Just tell me about anything, it helps.

EDIT: And would it make sense to you guys if the Core could also be healed by having the teens combine their powers to mend it? So there'd be an alternate to them all dying and whatnot. Just wanna give some options, :3
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:47 pm

OK sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Anything is fine with me.

Oh, and a question, was Emily accepted? >.>
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

... I'm an idiot. I totally didn't read everything. Ugh. Probably shouldn't make OOC posts until I pay attention to the IC... *major face palm*
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:17 pm

KeyOfDestiny wrote:
Sel, I thought you were going to make him form the contract with Celestine. I didn't know what you were planning because you didn't tell me, DX You don't have to make him leave just because of that.

I'm curious what this means. I *did* tell you; I PMed both you and Broske about it and you both said okay.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:28 pm

About which one you were going to make the contract with, is what I meant. I didn't know which one it was going to be. And you're right, you did tell me the other stuff.

And she was accepted Jex. Bring her in at any time.

It's alright Ar, xD You aren't an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen OOC
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next