The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen OOC

Go down 
+7
Green-Eyed Demon
Broske
Jexorin Rast
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Selieno
KeyOfDestiny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 am

aro, it was niles that got knocked out. XD raize is the only guardian on scene too. Vivien and savir are the teens there, XD

janko is all good; just talking to Raize
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:13 am

Awww crap! So many names T.T okay will edit post.
Back to top Go down
https://theforbiddenforums.rpg-board.net
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 am

I know, it's ok! Want me to post a list of the characters for you? Might be later though; I'm staying after school till five...I'll have time at 3 though, xD
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:17 pm

No, it's okay. Dethro helped me out a lot. I think the best thing for me to do is just keep going! Hopefully that was my last mistake xD
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Wonder how upset Max would be if Deron would kill one of them?
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:00 pm

X'''D Alexander!

And he just wants them all since he thinks he needs all their power to fix the Core.

But he's kind of..passive. XD I doubt too many tears would be shed.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Frig! Why do I keep calling him Max?!?! At first I didn't realize, but now.... This is getting pretty wierd!

Oh, also Vulk's character is so freaking screwed....
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 pm

I kinda wanna bring Skyla to help, but I don't know if he wants that, CX
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:51 pm

i think its pretty even. If deths char takes too long, David can recharge and activate it again. He wont be able to react, even if David hits him with a bigger rock this time.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:05 pm

I'll reply around 5:30, Sel. Editing right now.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Uhh, Vulk? You know that device that each villian has that tells them how close the chosen ones are? Even if Deron doesn't notice you, he'd notice the device that tells him how close you are and swing in the general direction. I assume that any rock big enough to kill Deron would be hard for David to pick up and effectively throw in his weakened state, if he manages to lift it up at all.

EDIT: Wait, where the heck is he?
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:25 pm

davids powers dont work that way. he is seen, but people just see it as something normal, and they wont want to take any action. Not really, "not noticing", its more like "not caring"

and hes at the place where he was earlier. where rips tiger guy was.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:38 pm

So Deron's looking at his device, he knows that David's right in front of him, he knows he has to swing his scythe. What happens? Like he's unable to sqing it, or does he try to swing it but it stops right before it hits David? Because if he swings it and stops, then he could just pull his weapon back, not caring, and bash David upside the back of his head with the blade without noticing at all....
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey, I was wondering, are you still accepting villian characters?
Back to top Go down
Aroro

Aroro

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Dethro, I'm pretty sure he means the power's like a "Wallflower" effect. If you remember the episode of Dr. Who where the Master is in it, they put on those amulets and it's hard to pay attention to them if they aren't moving. I think it's similar to that. It's like peripheral vision in front of you.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:12 pm

hmmm, i think if he didnt know that he was hitting david, it would hit him. But if he knew he was, then he would be prevented through.

Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:46 pm

So he looks at his device, knows David's in front of him, swings the weapon.... But he can't tell if he hit David or not so he swings a few more times for good measure. Seems legit. He just has to assume that the device is working right and that he nailed him upside the head.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:02 pm

@Cave:

Make sure you read the plot on page seven, and then the addition on page eight so you know what's going on. Here are the characters so far, as wel and powersl:

Teens:
Savir- Strength
Cyrus- Fire
Vivien- Crystallization
David- He can go invisible
Link- morph into a fox, tiger, and jackrabbit

Villains:

Alexander- Leader
Janko- second in command
Miles - member
Vera- member(for now? CX):
Hannibal- member
Sammuel(if he's still being played?)

Sorry if I forget anyone guys. My brain's been fried all day, '~' I'll post now as well.
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Quote :
He can go invisible

...no. its different.

and deth, that sounds about right.

oh, and i am still playing samuel, but im looking for a way to bring him in.

Last edited by Vulkan on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:39 pm

@ Key

I think the only one you forgot was Deron....
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Of course I forget the one I freaked out about, X'D
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Lol, freaked out about? In like a good way, or a bad way?
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Good way, :)
Back to top Go down
Lord Coake

Lord Coake

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:25 pm

(Just let me know if anything is not going to work, I can change things.)

Name: Warren L. Newton

Looks: Warren is bald and clean shaven, he has a tattoo on his head that looks like this. His face is blemishless, and is very smooth. He is very muscular, tall, and is of a thin build. Warren wears an all black outfit consisting of a pair of pants, a long sleeve shirt, combat boots(one has a bootknife sheath attached), and a long trenchcoat.
Personality: Very cruel and sadistic. If given the chance, Warren will torture any person to the brink of death, give them enough medical treatment that they are back to full strength, then repeat the process. He hates anyone that he deems an enemy. Has a soldier mentality and will follow orders to the letter, and expects others to do the same.
Power: Warren can open a dimensional gateway to any place he has either been or seen in a photograph. Warren is also skilled in knife and unarmed combat, and is a great sniper shot.
Object: A metal, marble-sized ball that flies towards the closest chosen person, then drops when within a yard of them.

Last edited by Cave Johnson on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm going to say right now that Blood Magic is completely overpowered. In case you weren't aware, altering one's blood flow at all can cause serious injury, or death, without any hope of avoidance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen OOC
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next