The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chosen OOC

Go down 
+7
Green-Eyed Demon
Broske
Jexorin Rast
Vulkan
Dethhollow
Selieno
KeyOfDestiny
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:30 pm

So Deron is standing around getting rocks thrown at him by an un-noticable man while V and a tiger are attacking Janko in the same barrier, and Miles is attacking (forgot his name) nearby. Also, Jexorian is fighting his other character.

Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Link(tiger) is actually just in the woods, waiting for Deron(or whoever had the scythe. God, I'm having a brain fart). Rip edited his reply.

But that's it--everyone;s pretty much fighting.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Yeah, Deron has the scythe. And I control Deron.... So I guess I should go after a tiger in the woods while everyone's killing each-other? Somehow, and I'm not sure exactly how, but somehow... ThatSoundsLikeABadIdea..........
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:56 pm

It's the best idea, what's this about following a tiger into the woods being a bad idea?
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Finished the battle quickly and respectfully. Becausejankoisstillagentleman.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/The_Crimson_Beo
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 pm

I think I need to work something out so you guys aren't confused though.

I know I wanna have them captured during some point and taken back to the base, and then I was thinking the teens could escape. I was going to have kind of a mentor character for them who helped with the escape, but that was just a thought for later (sugeestions would be fine with meh, :3 Like I said, not used to doing group rps. Plotting is different.)

But for now, and I don't wanna kill anyone's fights yet, should those who are finish fighting return to Alexander so they could think of a more planned angle?

And about the other wolrd, I was thinking maybe it could be advanced (obviously..since I kinda put that poor protal thing...DX), and have like high-tec cities and such. Still thinking, and I'll probably change this since I want everyone to be content.

And would it make sense to you guys if I made the mentor drop in on them after all the battles are finished? He'd just be occupied with something and or knocked out when they returned for the group.

Sorry this is so unorganized guys! XC
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:12 pm

It's ok. It would probably be a lot easier if we knew what exactly the motivation of the villains was for capturing the teens....
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:17 pm

So the mentor just shows up and tries to take on around 5 guys by himself? That could be a little difficult.... I was thinking at some point Deron would either betray them, or use his powers to throw Janko at someone, because when you've got a guy in a metal suit and another guy with magnet powers something has to happen.
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Two things.

One, I actually have an idea for this RP's backstory to explain most if not all of the present events. Will PM it to Des as soon as it can be typed.

Two, Des, mind if I put up Savir's sisters as normals, for supporting characters?
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:21 pm

EDIT: If Des is to me, please send! :3 And that would be fine, so long you keep track with them.

That's also what I've been thinking about. It has to have something to do with their powers, and coming together, since powers aren't something uncommon in the other world.

I've been trying to figure out how it can connect to Alexander and the others.

And sorry, I was being vague just my sake. XD I've been leaning toward a group, like people who oppose Alexander's group, but I don't wanna get too into that until i have a motive. Because I need one. XDDD

But that would be interesting, :3 I'll keep thinking about the motive, however. But would it help maybe if Alex and the others were like, corrupting the city. Pft. Not to sound.. unoriginal or anything. NobutreallyI'msorry! X''D

Just trying to get this straightened out soon for you guys, 0~0
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Des, that all fits in perfectly with my idea. Hold them thoughts until you see this, please.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Ok! Thanks for the help, too. :3 I appreciate your patience guys, since I feel bad for not planning this out beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Hmmm........ What if the people born here with powers, for whatever reason, become much stronger than those who spend thier life in the other world? Kind-of like the way Superman's powers work or something. And prehaps the villians want to capture them so someone on thier side with the ability to read minds can decide if they would join them and be loyal or not?

Sorry if that doesn't fit with what you have planned, just throwing ideas out there.

EDIT: No, don't feel bad. Alot of times plans fall apart because RPs have a tendency to be uncertain.
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:28 pm

It's fine! Lemme see what Sel has to say first before I do anything though, :)

Sounds good to me, though. I'll keep bring it up to Sel if he doesn't see it first.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Posted, for the lulz. Deth, your characters silliness makes me laugh. >.>
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 pm

I see it, calm down. Also, Des, I couldn't tell if you said yes or no to my bringing in Savir's sisters >.>
Back to top Go down
KeyOfDestiny

KeyOfDestiny

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:31 pm

I said yes. Just make sure you can handle all of your characters, :)
Back to top Go down
Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:31 pm

I had an idea. What if Alexander's group is comprised of exiles from their original world and they want to to capture the teenagers so they can destroy the city that exiled them?
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 pm

In a good way, or in a "he's so pathetic! Lets just leave him" way?

I don't know why my villians always end up being so cartoony 0_O
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Deth, because cartoony villains are awesome and you usually make awesome characters. In any case, PM sent, now to edit Sasha and Suki Velis to fit this.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Thanks, man! Means alot.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Heheheh Suki and Sasha......

I should have put Stephen in this RP. X3
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Rip, you can always leave Link in his tiger form during downtimes.
Back to top Go down
Riprose
Regular Cowboy
Regular Cowboy
Riprose

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:38 pm

XDDDDDDDD

But fox ears and tails are so cute. >.>

Bah, who am I kidding, Link would look cute with floppy, cat or fox ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Well, Suki and Sasha don't really pick favorites in the animal kingdom, so... Either or. Speaking of.

Name: Sasha and Suki Velis

Appearance: They both stand at about 5'8; Sasha's eyes are sky blue, and Suki's a sea green. They're slim, firmly muscular but soft-skinned, very limber and graceful in their movements. Their faces have a faintly feline cast to them with the angle of their eyes, their cheekbones, and jawlines. Each has full, silky hair falling in waves down to their waists; Sasha's being a nearly silver blonde, Suki a deep midnight black. Suki usually wears glasses, even though she doesn't need them.
Personality: Sasha is very peppy and full of energy, never seeming to lose her positive mood. Suki is bookish and somewhat shy, usually hiding behind her sister. Both have an aura about them that makes it difficult to feel anything but happiness and contentment around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen OOC   The Chosen  OOC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen OOC
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next