The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Action Bio Thread Go!

Go down 
+21
Hotrodd
Einselar
ReiXAsuka
NoelBles
Riffus Maximus
Alchemist of Death
Lizzy_the_Neko
Kinzville
Dethhollow
Sir Nicholas
Kkutlord
Rorschach
Selieno
TheDarknessOfLoyalty
Vulkan
Aroro
Sparky
Dark Knight Darvello
Chronos
Devil Hunter Silver
Green-Eyed Demon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Name: Saiyn Mar Tear
Age: I have lived since before this form of Time. To the world I would appear as a young 24.
Race: True Drakei; before my greatest of crimes, our people were considered the equals of Dragons, being their caretakers while they served as our partners in combat. We were the original Dragon Riders.
Alignment: After a long time spent in my own oppression, I have sought the liberating forces of Anarchy.
Class: I fight as a type of Templar, cancelling most magycks worked against me while wielding some small arcane power of my own.

Skills and Abilities:
Spell Canceller: Any force of magyck that contacts the blade of my sword is absorbed into the weapon. This drains some of my own energy, however, and cannot stop objects launched by arcane force.

Sinner’s Deliverance: Mostly used for showing off, I am able to project draconic wings of pure light from my back, though I can only fly for short periods in practical use. Still wondrous for ostentatious entries.

Shatter Flash: I am capable of, for a brief instant, moving at speeds imperceptible to the physical realm, allowing me to seemingly “teleport” a distance up to roughly six meters.

Aether Sight: My left eye is able to perceive the various energies of the world. Though this leaves it blind to the physical realm, I am able to see the ebb and flow of life and death energies in the atmosphere, giving me a sort of “second sight” with it.

Sword Sync: Due to the origins of my sword, I am in complete synchronization with its existence. As such, I am able to manipulate it without necessarily needing to hold it, though if it no part of it is within close proximity to my body the best I can do it recall it, and I can only manipulate it without contact for short bursts. This still leaves me capable of many tricks and strikes which would result in grievous injury to the wielder in other conditions.

Helmetia My greatest of powers. “Helm’s Reaver” requires a fairly lengthy incantation, usually taking about a minute to complete, but will severely drain, if not outright obliterate, any life within twenty feet of me which I identify as hostile.

Voice: When speaking in the tongues of humans, I am a low bass, my voice sounding as the voice of the earth itself. However, on the occasion I speak the tongues of my peoples, Draconic, my voice begins to reverberate and turn to a light, cheering tenor. Though the reason behind this escapes me.
Appearance: I am roughly six and a half feet in height, built like a true iron-clad knight of olden times with muscles of solid rock and broad, powerful limbs, causing my normal speed to seem somewhat slow and cumbersome in comparison to most Rogues or the like, though I be fleeter of foot than the average warrior. I am dressed neck to toe in armor, silver plates with blood-red chain at the joints and fingers. My face has been described in the past as strong and stony, seeming to be hewn from the mountains similar to that of a dwarf. I have wheat-colored hair that reaches to my brow and the bottom of my neck, and my right eye is a creamy hazel with pieces of honey-yellow interspersed within. My left eye, that of Aether Sight, is branded with an ancient curse, and is pure white; where the iris and pupil would be is a blood-red mark of Ouroborous, the serpent of eternity, perhaps as a constant reminder of my crime.

At my right shoulder rests the hilt of my sword, the Oshinada, the Divine Severer. The hilt is of a dragon and a serpent intertwined, with the Dragon’s head being an ornamental carving along the blade, the wings being the cross-guard, and the serpent’s mouth enclosed around the garnet of the pommel. The blade itself is five feet in length, and is normally a nearly translucent ruby red, though when absorbing magic it will slowly turn to a deep bloody-black and remain thus until the energy is discharged somehow.

On the occasion I stand at ease, I find myself constantly folding my arms across my chest and shifting my weight to one foot or the other. I’ve been told I cast a very grave, serious aura about myself at all times, and can be very intimidating when serious.

Personality:I think of myself as a decent person, compassionate to the woes of the downtrodden and vengeful of the oppressive. I’m extremely vindictive to wrongs done to the undeserving and to the idea that one can be greater than any through birthright.
Likes: I love many things draconic, be it works written in the language, things made in the likeness of dragons, things the dragons had made themselves, or even large lizards reminiscent of dragons. I also have a deep attachment to fairness, seeing equality as the end justified by all means. Kindhearted women, as well, are very capable of seizing my attention; all the more if they contain a particularly exotic trait.
Dislikes: The false justice dealt out time and again by the Orda, as well as the ruining of people by the decree of Fate. The slaughter of dragons, as well, is a point of contention with me, as my great crime has proven to me the effects of such on the world. There are many others, though if I were to list them all then we would be here for many more moons.

History: In the year 2034 of Demian Era, long before the Breaking and the birth of the world as it is now known, there stood the two kingdoms of Amenia and Spherian. Within Amenia, there was much in the way of peace and art; the citizens were all cheery and lighthearted, kind and empathetic. They were ruled gently and fairly by my kind, the Drakei, who were humans born with the souls of dragons, given long life and great skill in magic by that fact. Dragons and Drakei were practically brothers to each other, for there is a limited number of draconic souls in this world; Drakei are an important part of the cycle of rebirth to them.

I was one such Drakei, born to a farmer and his wife, who was destined to lead the land further into prosperity. I was given special privileges, good education, and a comfortable lifestyle. At the human age of seventeen, though my body had matured to be equal to a man in his prime, I was permitted to be part of that year’s Hatching, where Drakei would oversee the rebirth of dragons into the world as ancient souls in new flesh, and to be bonded to them as a caretaker and partner; a peacekeeper within Amenia.

However, I was to be special; to be singled out among the select few. The dragon that hatched into my care was all but unheard of; a bright, lunar silver, shimmering like the full moon on the depths of the ocean, and gifted with feathered wings of purest white instead of the typical webbing. The legends of the time foretold that whomsoever this dragon had been born to would become as a Messiah, saving the world from apocalypse.

That night, soldiers from Spherian, which had been driven into seething envy of Amenia’s peace and of the Drakei’s power, attacked the capital city where they lived with new, nigh unstoppable weapons made from special magitech; these weapons could tear through any armor, any wall, any number of bodies. A single touch spelled unconditional death. The other Drakei tried to stop them, but were all slain, and a magic was used on them that consumed their souls and destroyed them. The dragons, too, were mercilessly slaughtered when these tools caught them by surprise.

What else could I do? The people, the Drakei, and the dragons were all crying out to me, their supposed savior, for help. I could only think of one thing; an old fairy tale that had served as inspiration for the damnation of dragon hunting. It was said that one could forge an unstoppable force from the soul of a dragon, and an invincible armor from their scales. I, at that moment, did what no other Drakei would have dared to even think about.

I slaughtered the dragon to which I was bound. I broke it’s mind and stopped it’s heart, then tore it’s soul away from it’s body and moulded it, shaped it, forced it to bend to my will as the few living around me looked on in horror and disgust. I myself felt sick, wishing, no, praying that I would drop to my knees and be tortured to slow, agonizing death to absolve myself of this horrific crime. But I did not. I took my dragon’s soul, my partner’s soul, and moulded it into a sword of terrifying power. I took the scales of it’s body and fused them into my nigh-impregnable armor. And I took these two tools and put them to use, slaughtering the armies that Spherian has marshaled against us.

When all was done and said, I was branded as a traitor and the vilest of murderers by scorching the sign of the Eternal Serpent, Ouroboros, into my left eye. I was then exiled by the people and few surviving dragons, who immediately subjected the surviving Drakei to tortures and punishments unspeakable, making them into slaves as retribution for my dark deed. Since then, all Drakei have been punished for my one sin. For a thousand millennia, I wandered the world. I hardly noticed that the world had started to collapse, for the dragons had been the ones keeping the balance in check. I did not notice when the world broke. I did not care. It seemed that whatever higher power existed was determined to keep me alive forever, to suffer my own self-torture and drown in my guilt.

Strengths: My sword can cut through any material with enough effort, and will never bend or break to common stresses. My armor is nearly impossible to penetrate; cutting and piercing strikes can hardly harm me through it. Aether Sight allows me to foresee magical attacks to a degree. My Draconic soul grants me strength and vitality superior to humans, as well.
Weaknesses: My sword’s magical nullification properties greatly limits the amount magic I myself can use, and decreases my body’s natural resistance to it. My armor makes crushing wounds much more effective against me than even against flesh opponents, and does little against temperature or acceleration. I’m also known to suffer from bouts of sudden stress, causing me to hallucinate and lose focus.

(Optional) Character Theme Song: Disturbed - Indestructable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Name: Robin Krei
Race: Human

Description: Robin is tall, but not insanely so, she is 6'2”. She is a woman of almost unparalleled beauty with sun bronzed skin, and has short, spiky blonde hair. Her eyes are an emerald green, and pierce into the souls of those whose eyes she meets. Her bust size is incredibly big, and her rear matches her front. She wears a tight fitting leather top, which reveals some of her breasts, and is slightly too small for her. Her pants are made of the same tight fitting material, and do the same for her body, making her look even more curved than she already is.

Personality: She is very flirtatious, not uncomfortable in any situation, and will not be shamed to use her body as a distraction to win a fight with both males or females. She is very warm hearted, and a loveable person in general. She is a fun loving person, and will not hesitate to be a lover to both men and women. She doesn't see sex as something sacred, using it mostly for her own personal gain, or for her own personal pleasure. When she kills, she doesn't see it as a pain for the other person, often ending it much quicker than most would, she sees it as a way to give them relief from excess pain they could receive from other assassins. She feels she is doing the victim a final kindness by ending it quickly.

Weapons: Two swords that she keeps in the sheaths on the outside of her thighs. They are short swords, but are often coated with an incurable poison to many, but she has found one of the only antidotes. The swords are made of pure steel for the blades, and a golden hilt. The hilt of these swords are embedded with many precious jewels, and would cost more than she has made in her lifetime if she had to buy them.

Defensive Items: She wears a Pendent that reflects most magical attacks, and that heals her over time.
This pendant is a golden necklace, and has an emerald embedded into the center.

Skills: She is a master of the deceit, often using her body to get close to her target. She is very proficient in fighting with her two swords, jumping in to attack, hitting them, and quickly retreating out of range if possible.

History: She was born in a small town, and raised by her parents to be an assassin. Her parents where the leaders of a guild that others would come to with their assassination business. She didn't let this darken her mood at all though, being the cheeriest person in her family. She had been sent on her first mission by her father, and only sent with a little vial of incurable poison, and a few other odds and ends. She was hired to kill a powerful and corrupt emperor. She had to first gain entry into his palace, but to do so she had to seduce the guards, which wasn't very hard. She merely drugged them while their attention was focused on her assets. After she had slipped by the guards, she had to stay hidden in the shadows to get to the kitchen, where she poisoned the meal that was made by his head chef, and made sure it only reached the emperor. When robin had finished her job and made sure that the emperor was dead, she raided the man's quarters afterwords, and stole the golden pendant, and her two swords. She soon found out that the items she took were close to priceless, and that the pendant was enchanted for the wearer's protection, and health.

Last edited by Tributer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rorschach

Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Name: Araghast Vitiate
Notable Aliases: Asceret (former); Lord of Putrefaction (actual)
Race: Nanite-enhanced human (a human enhanced using nanotechnology)
Moral Alignment: Lawful evil
Organisation/Guild/Alliance: Shadowscythe Lichlords

-Magical Specialization-

Spells:
[*] Abomination virus: Using his own mechanical skills, and knowledge of necromancy, Araghast can summon heavily deformed cyborgs.Sadly, this cyborgs are prone to overheating and thus, last only for a short period of time, however, they can be cooled down using water spells.
[*] Lightning: Using his body as a conductor,and a generator, Araghast can shoot lightnings from the tip of his fingers. They can be diverted by using another piece of metal, or by knocking Araghast out. (Sorry if it seems more mechanical than magical)
[*] Call of the Swarm: Calling a mix of flies and scarabs from his body, Araghast can make them either, explode near his enemies, use them as a distraction, or, to protect himself. HE can only do one of this things.
[*] Call of the Geist: Calling upon ectoplasm, and storing it inside his body, Araghast can summon various Geists to do his bidding. This can be exorcised, or Araghast can be forced to expel the energy.
Passive Auras: Touch of Asceret: CUrsed by his former master, Araghast
Years of Experience: Araghast learned under the Lich known as Asceret, whom was known for being a master in the creations of spells that weaved diseased and the undead, but he surpassed his master after a few years of studying with him, crafting many new spells. When the two worlds fused, he became a technopath, which allowed him to increase his already formidable abilities

Any Magical Items/Trinkets/Spell Books: Araghast posses the Heart of Asceret, the phylactery that keeps his master heart and spirit alive, it boosts Araghasts powers, and allows him to call his master back from the dead as a mindless thrall. Currently inside of Araghast's chest

-Additional Infrmation-

Name of Dragon/Mecha/Mechadragon: Asceret

Model/Breed Asceret-Vitiate Dragon -a type of unique dragon whose breath can either rot, or corrupt his enemies-
Appearance: Asceret is mostly composed of metal plates grafted to his flesh in a painful process, but the few places where his scales show, they are of a beautiful emerald green, which are as razors coated in a estrange poison that can cause illusions. He has eight wings for a greater speed, and he has twisted claws, which are coated in the same kind of poison as his scales. His head is crowned by seven, wicked and twisted horns
Voice: Asceret speaks in a wicked, medium voice.

Dragon Magic/Mecha Weaponry/Mechadragon Armory:
[*] Skull Requiem: Asceret's armor is doted with skulls, which, can shoot small lasers made from necromantic energies.
[*] Flames of Rot: Asceret spews forth his dragon breath, but this one, instead of burning enemies, rots them. (notes, this would just burn other dragons, mechas and/or mechadragons as if it was acid)
[*] Twin Rail Cannons: Of all of Asceret's multiple stolen mecha parts, only two rail cannons mounted on his shoulder still work
Body Armor/Additional Hull/Reinforcing Plates: Various pieces of hulls from fallen mecha are grafted unto him, along with a cockpit which allows Araghast to synchronize with Asceret.
Marks/Vinyls/Rune Plating: Various runes of corruption and putrefaction

Personality: Dark, and wicked, Asceret likes to have direct intense fights, to revel in the feeling of blood in his claws
History: Araghast found the pieces of what would be Asceret in the basement of his former master's tower, along with a set of notes. Of the four years Araghast spent inside his tower, one of them was to improve his master designs and notes, and the other three where used to construct Asceret.

Additional Info:

-Personal Information-

Clothing/Armor: Various metal plates covering his body
Weapons: Self-generated, but he carries a scythe he made himself when he still was a student (It looks like Vae'Kan's reaper)

Appearance: Araghast is a tall, and thin person, his skin is covered by metal plates and several computers, from the few part were true skin shows, there is a diseased feel to it, and most of it is covered in pustules or open wounds , which are most of the times infected. He is bald
Voice: Cold, metallic, much like a computer, or it sounds as if flies were buzzing inside of him (imagine like if the buzz of the flies vibrated in such harmony and coordination as to make a voice)
Any Exceptional Talents: He is a technopath, one who can control machines naturally, he can also make weapons out of his body

Personality: Grim, silent. He has an obsession with experimentation, which comes from his days as a necromancer apprentice to his Lich master
Notable Traits: A scar that goes from the right shoulder to the right thigh. A lower jaw completely devoid of metal and skin. And a special mark in the form of a skull that glows when he is near other Lichlords.

History: Taken at the age of 20 by the Lich Asceret, Araghast Vitiate quickly absorbed everything that his master taught him, spending restless nights inside his master vast library complex, a library that took hundred of years to fill, a library he had completely read after a year of arriving. By the second year, the prodigy had learned everything his master taught him, and was aware that his master had grown afraid of him, and that he planned to murder him. By the third year, the child had killed and successfully impersonated his master. During the next four years, in which the two worlds fused, he locked himself inside his tower, but one day, he appeared in the headquarters of the Shadowscythe Lichlords atop a vicious dracolich which he dubbed, rather ironically, Asceret.
Back to top Go down
Kkutlord

Kkutlord

Location : Through the wandering valleys of darkness, I come forth to the realm of light

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:03 am

Non-canonical (potentially) view of Samson's abilities.

Character Name: Samson Cresting
Nickname: Samuel
Race: Magic Human (Pretty much the same as normal humans, the fleshy bodies of a Magical Human contain the powerful energy forms of their souls)
Elemental Affinities: Light and Blizzard
World of Origin: World of Mayhem (Its the world of Gods' Champions, I'll put it up sometime)
Appearance: Black clothing, two gold lines run up his sleeves, shoes are a crimson-dark color, shirt has a hood with antennas modeled after Shadow Heartless, pretty much dresses like he's a Heartless. Though around his neck is a silver pendant that, should one look inside, holds a picture of him and a young girl.
Height: Six feet
Weight: 135
Complexion: Pale
Hair Color and Length: Blue and reaches the base of his skull.
Scars/Marks: Large gash across his torso, going down from his left shoulder to above his right hip bone.
Keyblade: Wayward Soul, a blue keyblade with gold stripes running down it. Blades curve slightly from below the tip to form the teeth, and the keychain is a wavy circle crossed over by an x.
Other Notes: Loves being in the rain, and likes ice/snow

Magical Skills:
- Chain Rave (Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off)
- Freeze Raid (Cloak the Keyblade in ice and throw it at the enemy. Freezes foes)
- Ice Dash (Wrap yourself in ice, then hit faraway enemies with a sliding attack)
- Eruption (Drive your Keyblade into the ground and trigger a blast of light that rockets foes upward)
- Blizzard Edge (Wrap your Keyblade in ice, then bash foes with a powerful jumping attack)
- Blizzard Blast (Wrap yourself in ice, then punish surrounding foes with a spinning attack)
- Blizzard Buster (Wrap your Keyblade in ice, then lay into enemies with a powerful charging attack)
- Blizzard Slam (Wrap your Keyblade in ice, then smack foes over the head)
- Ice Dive (Wrap yourself in ice, then dive at enemies with the Keyblade)
- Ice Sweep (Wrap yourself in ice, then crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping attack)
- Ice Storm (Wrap yourself in ice, then deal multiple hits with a somersault attack)
- Icicle Mine (Place an ice crystal in the middle of the air. It will explode if an enemy approaches)
- Blizzard Reflect (Shield yourself with a dome of ice weak to fire that absorbs ice attacks)
- Ice Slide (Cloak yourself in ice as you dash in midair)
- Faith Blade (Perform a series of charging attacks wrapped in light that may blind or burn some foes)
- Hail Blade (Perform a series of charging attacks wrapped in ice that may freeze some foes)
- Salvation (Perform a powerful spinning attack and hit enemies with lots of columns of light at once)
- Blizzaga Stream (Shoot a stream of frost from your Keyblade)
- Deep Freeze (Freezes nearby enemies. Damage dealt to frozen enemies is increased)
- Glacier (Freeze enemies before sending them flying)
- Ice Barrage (Cause giant ice crystals to burst from the ground and knock enemies into the air)
- Vanish (Make yourself invisible to friends and foes for a set period of time)
- Freeze Block (Potentially freezes enemies that attack when you block)
- Ice Shot (After a successful block respond with a fast moving shard of ice)
- Aerial Freeze (After being knocked in the air regain your balance and summon three rotating ice chunks)
- Icicle Ars (Assail enemies with a ferocious string of icy blows)
- Faith (Send out columns of light which devastate enemies)
- Magic Hour (Call down random pillars of light)
- Blizzard
- Scan
- Mobile Action
- Shotlock: Icicle Explosion (Fire up to twenty shards of ice that explode inward out from expanding light, fast lock-on speed but low damage)
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight Darvello

Dark Knight Darvello

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Name: Kujaris
Nickname: The Musical Reaper
Marital Status: Single
Family: Unknown
Race: Requiestis (A race of feline-tailed humans that have a natural affinity for anything musical.)
Class/Occupation: Orbison (A unique kind of elementalist that fights using elemental orbs.)

Appearance:
Type: Human
Height: 5ft
Weight: 170lbs
Eyes: Inviting sea-green eyes, the puils are shaped like a musical Quaver.
Hair: Long teal hair.
Skin: Pale
Clothing/Armor: His clothing is odd to say the least. A leather jacket with poofy shoulders and separated sleeves with baggy cuffs. He wears an armoured thong with a strang type of skirt-like garment that falls to his ankes at the back but rises to his waist at the fromt. He also wears silver sabatons.

Skills/Abilities:
Orb formation: He can form orbs of any element in moments for use in his various attacks.
Requiem: He forms an orb with a music note ion it that seems to exist purely to emit fitting music.
Orbison movement: Unlike normal beings Kujaris cannot actually touch the ground. Instead he floats everywhere.

Weaknesses: A physically weak man he's also unable to accept that he could be in the wrong.

Personality: Impulsive and opinionated, Kujaris has the unnering habit of making musical and/or dance referances if he can.

History: His past is a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Kkutlord

Kkutlord

Location : Through the wandering valleys of darkness, I come forth to the realm of light

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Character Name: Lexus Swarm
Nickname: Endless Blade
Elemental Affinities: Blade, Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Aero, Life
Complexion:
Hair Color and Length:
Scars/Marks: Running down from his forehead to cheekbone, a dull scar runs down his left eye.
Blade: Infinite Death
Other Notes: Unlike his right eye, his left eye appears to be made from the same material as the Infinite Death.

Magical Skills:
- Blade (Hurls three blades down from the sky)
- Bladera (Hurls six blades down from the sky)
- Bladega (Hurls nine blades down from the sky)
- Blade Shot (Shoot nine blades from the tip of Infinite Death)
- Flame Blade (Hurl three flaming blades from Infinite Death)
- Freezing Blade (Hurl three freezing blades from Infinite Death)
- Lightning Blade (Hurl three electrical blades from Infinite Death)
- Cyclone Blade (Hurl three wind-wrapped blades from Infinite Death)
- Drain (Drain health from overs by attacking)
- Infinite Storm (Rapidly spin Infinite Death around himself, and anyone who touches it gets assaulted by five copies. At the end five blades launch out in all directions)

Notable Traits:
Personality:
History:
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas

Sir Nicholas

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:08 pm

[spoiler]Name: Sir Nathaniel Jameson.
Other Names: Nathan. Gold Paladin. Lion of Lore.
Race: Human. (Enhanced Condition)
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Class: Paladin. Crusader. Knight. Warrior. Fighter. Martial Artist.

Appearance: - Tall and muscular with a heavyset build and broad shoulders, Jameson stands at an impressive 6'7, meaning he towers over most men. His blond hair is long and is usually unkempt.

Personality: Often regarded as the strong, silent type - stoic, studious, intelligent, pragmatic and highly honorable.

He rarely ever shows any sign of distress or alarm, and some have come to regard him as something of a mentor figure for his great insight. He is considered wise, receptive and impartial. When speaking he is very polite and soft-spoken despite his deep voice.

In battle, he is normally calm and silent - wasting no energy on words and preferring to answer his opponent's taunts and threats with silence and the business end of his weapons. This is not because of a lack of fear on his part, but rather simply because he thinks when confronted with danger.

A moral, upright man - he embodies the paladin's nobility and honor. Those capable of seeing his "aura" will feel a sense of righteousness flowing through him.

Because he is a Senior Knight, many in The Paladin Order look up to and admire him for his strength and indomitable spirit. He is often referred to as "Paragon" for this very reason. He is viewed by other heroes as the ideal; the shining example of what it is to be a Paladin.

Equipment: - As set of masterfully crafted plate-mail armor. This suit is gilded and enameled and covers him from neck to toe. In contrast with its extravagant appearance, the set is made from adamant; meaning it is stronger than steel.

Crafted from a magical forge that provides him with increased strength at the cost of speed. The armor itself is extremely strong - to the point where curved blades are almost ineffectual against it.

The armor's weak-spots are in the joints which are made from iron and his non-armored head.

Spells:
*Holy Fire. Jets of flame erupt from his sword's blade, or directly from his hands - although he is unaffected by their heat, with time these fires can immoleate creatures of evil alignment. Those who are not of evil alignment will not take damage.

*Healing Light. Jameson's armor has the ability to remove poison effects, heal the sick and mend wounds. Alternately, this can be used as an attack - which can temporarily blind opponents with overwhelming radiance.

*Aura of Good. So potent and powerful is Jameson's goodness that it actively radiates outward. Those capable of sensing other's auras will feel a sense of righteousness flowing from him. Evil entities will begin to feel a choking sensation, like a great weight is pressing down on them. Though they are not harmed by this power, certain lesser beings will feel the urge to flee before him. His aura is dark blue in color when exerted. In addition - his mind is shielded from all forms of telepathy, possession and suggestion.

*Dispel Curse. By harnessing his Aura of Good - Jameson can break curses, purify and exorcise spiritual beings or places - and remove spells of greater black magic.

*Sanctuary. By placing magical symbols on walls or on the floors of areas - Jameson can create barriers that block access or influence. Anything unholy that crosses over these threshholds will catch fire.

*Blue Lightning. The paladin can project forked lightning from his fingertips - anything struck by these bolts without proper energy protection will be electrocuted.

Abilities: A master swordsman, Nathaniel is renowned for his enormous skill with the blade. His specialty lies in armored fencing, though he also displays skill with other weapons as well. His preference seems to be towards polearms such as halberds and pikes, though he also once expressed a liking for axes and more brutal weapons like maces.

He is an expert hand-to-hand combatant - displaying particular skill with traditional boxing and grappling.

Coupled with his enormous physical might, he is able to lift and throw men around like rag dolls, break bones with a single punch, even shrug off or dodge numerous attacks that would leave an ordinary human crippled.

He has led troops into battle on multiple occasions, and is noted for being particularly intelligent and perceptive when it comes to planning. Likewise, he is an excellent tactician - able to come up with complex strategies with surprising speed. Even when confronted with firearms he is not surprised or disheartened, but adapts to it. He once displayed familiarity with them enough to recognize Kain Cross' silver bullets as being designed to penetrate thick skin.

As a Lycan, he possesses the power to transform into a hulking black wolf - whereupon his already enormous size increases. Due to years of training and experience on the battlefield, his physical attributes are greatly pronounced and further enhanced by enchantments meant to make him more equal to the enemies he fights.

His muscle durability is great enough to where he can withstand multiple impacts without any damage - once displaying the ability to leap about 20 stories off the side of a building with no trouble.

His endurance is enough to fight on par with an Alpha level Wolf with little trouble. In a battle which boils down to vitality, his regeneration compensates for nearly any injury, and where that fails, his supernatural toughness succeeds.

Likewise, he is skilled at free-running and parkour. His agility may be somewhat lacking, but his powerful legs allow him to leap great distances and even enable traction while on steep surfaces, making it difficult to avoid him, even if the opponent holds the high ground.

Personality: A cheerful and naturally optimistic man, Nathaniel is a strong proponent of human-lycan relations. Believing that mankind and wolves can coexist peacefully, he has taken to the Order to further his claims and to promote the cause of good. As one of the few Lycans welcomed into the Order, he is easily annoyed at the claim that Wolves are nothing more than beasts.

A good judge of character, he is highly perceptive of people's personalites and traits. A firm believer in the concept of organization and tactical thinking, he works well in a command position - but dislikes it when superiors try to interfere with his principles. As he explained once, he prefers to remain flexible in his options - in both decision making and fighting.

A living embodiment of the paladin's nobility and righteousness, he is a mighty bastion of hope to his allies and a deadly foe to his enemies. He despises anything evil - and disregard for morality is anathema to all that he stands for.

If one gains his trust and earns his respect, he is a loyal and powerful ally. He goes well out of his way to repay favors and acts of kindness, being grateful to those that display proper dignity and honor.

Jameson loves to fight and revels in the prospect of a challenge - and as such he views battle as not only a duty to be fulfilled, but also as a form of entertainment. Despite this, he will disregard honor if lives are on the line - and he will fight with all of his might.

A pragmatist, he cares very little for material possessions and wealth, and despises those that value such trinkets over human life. He holds Mankind in high esteem - viewing people not as food or prey, but as a young race. He believes that Lycans are a more evolved form of life, though he will gladly give his aid to anyone that asks of it. Provided they ask politely, he will agree to almost any request.

Extremely loyal to the Order's ideals, he once stated he believes the paladins are the greatest force of good in the world, and that it is their duty to oppose the spread of evil. A more militant version of the usual healing and peacekeeping paladin - Nathaniel prefers to use force as his primary method of defeating his enemies, and often recommends military action.

When it comes to the magical arts, he is normally loathe to use such tactics - believing them to be dishonorable, though he will force confrontations if necessary. For mages and other spellcasters, he disregards any claims that they are above morality - viewing everyone, including magic users as under justice.

If he feels he has wronged someone unjustly, he will offer his apologies and give them the benefit of the doubt - though he rarely ever gives consideration to self punishment - believing that redemption and atonement are more important in the long run.

History: Born to lesser nobility in the lands to the West, young Nathaniel was trained from an early age in the fighting arts. Both intelligent and strong, he took to the art of the sword quickly, and became a key figure in the local politics. However, his parents fell out of favor with the local lords and moved to the east, where they settled in the forest of Darkovia, where they became embroiled in the Blood War between the Lycans and their ancient enemies the Vampires.

Wanting more for their son than a life of war surrounded by byzantine politicking, his parents sent the young Lycan away from his home to join the Knights of the Kingdom of Rennd, where he became a squire for a noble named Lord Thore.

During this time, Thore became something of a mentor figure to him, and his days were largely spent training, while at night he was educated in the libraries - and being groomed for the life of a noble. Eventually, his apprenticeship was completed and he became a Knight - having the title "Sir" added to his name.

To the surprise of all in Rennd, the young warrior did not attempt to become a Lord - instead opting for the life of a fighter for hire. For a year or so, he wandered Lore - hunting monsters and gaining great fame, until he was eventually approached by Artix Von Krieger, Grand Master of the Paladin Order.

Having heard of the young warrior, Artix offered him a place to call home - and the rank of Paladin Master. Jameson agreed, and he quickly took to the Paladin's rites of the faithful - eventually becoming one of their greatest and most influential members.

During the time before the Galin's coming, he was active in BattleOn's many fronts - and participated in nearly every major battle of the Dracomancer War.

In time, he discovered the existence of the Galin' - and of the Network, and as such he worked to the creation of a united front against them, building a private army with his family's considerable wealth and fought in the many battles that raged during this period.

He would later gain a rival in the form of a powerful Vampire named Vegalok. Although neither took the idea seriously, they have promised to one day fight to the death - and yet the problem therein is that both men are exact opposites of each other: And they are virtually equal in fighting skill and ability. In their first duel, near the battlefields of Darkovia they recognized each other's superlative qualities, and knowing it would be pointless to continue fighting, they decided on a draw.

During the rise of Lord Frydae, he played a crucial role in the allied forces' eventual victory - and during the first major battle of the War at Amityvale, he fought as leader of the Lycan Forces. At one point, he and Kain Cross became surrounded by enemies and went back to back against the undead hordes. Together they defeated every enemy in the vicinity and secured their objectives. Pausing only to shake hands in respect, they went their separate ways and began their own attempts to purge the undead from Doomwood.

The two eventually gained a deep respect for each other, even when they were forced to fight against one another - and even after their battle was concluded - Jameson displayed deep admiration for the human hunter's abilities, referring to him by his title "Shadowslayer".

His list of other accomplishments has grown long indeed over the years.

*Killed 32 Vampire Lords in the Blood War on separate assassination missions.

*Banished the demon Var'gos, one of the lieutenants of Stragath into the Void.

*Defeated the liches Bracknell and Thulgrim, both of whom are now unable to return to corporeal form ever again.

*Slew over four hundred walking corpses on the battlefields of the Holy Land.

*Commanded troops in four of the seven battles against the Brillhado, while he personally took part in the siege of the Necromancer Fortress.

*Smashed two Orbs of Darkness while battling with the forces of the necromancer, Janco.

*Killed the favored champion of Donovan the Nighthunter in a duel.

*Eliminated the demon knight pair: Skrull and Haunter.

*Was responsible for the uncovering and the destruction of the Temple of the Black Void, a secret cult of demon-worshippers.

*Provided aid (both funds and equipment) to the ShadowSlayer Order on many occasions.

*Eliminated fourteen Death Knights during the Second Purge of Doomwood.

*Fought against the legions of the demon king on the Salsa Fields of Heck. Some say he even wounded Stragath in the face during this affair.

*Beat back an invasion of Kressh spiders, whilst torching their nests and destroying their breeding grounds.

*Defeated and permanently destroyed his archenemy, the Death Knight, Lord Draconir in a duel above Doomwood.

Last edited by Sir Nicholas on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:31 pm

gonna be putting my more recent bios here:

Name: Obed Robert Allen
Martial Status: widowed

Appearance: A short and stocky man, mostly bald with some white hair on the back of his head around his hairs, and stubble on his chin. Tan skin from spending most of his time on or by the sea, black eyes that almost always seem to show a disapproving glare no matter what. A rigid sea worn face, bags under his eyes, a noise that slops down and points out, and a chin that it only able to be told from the rest of his face due to stubble, he normally wears some form of worn work pants, a tired and/or stained shirt a brown cap that he wears over his eyes, and a brown fishing coat.

Weapons: Doesn`t have much in the ways of weapons, most of the time the most dangerous things he`ll have on him will be his fists, fish hooks, and his temper. Though if he`s going into a rather dangerous area or just feels like it he`ll strap a simple knife to his waist.

Abilities and Skills:

Fist fighting: Good at fist fighting

Kick boxing: Has experience in kickboxing

Naval navigation: Knows how to navigate the rough and tumble seas. Though his attitude is unpleasant his skills make him the perfect person to have on a boat with you.

Survival skills: Knows how to live on his own and survive on the streets or out in the wild.

History: His past isn’t too exciting; He was an orphan and had to learn to fend for himself on the streets. This hardened him; most of his life went on as normal until he met his wonderful wife Victoria. She made his heart soften a bit when she was around but a day or two after the tragic lost of there child she killed herself, hardening the already harded Obed even further. Recently, he has gained a finical influx from the death of his distant cousin John Brownsburg.

Personality: Cold, hardened, fearless, vindictive, shut away, closed off, greedy, and never in a good mood. He`s a mainly cold, and grouchy person, he yells at everyone. Even the people he doesn`t hate (very very very rare). Though he is this way he is a good person at heart and someone who will have you back. He is also nice when he`s drunk. He will do almost anything for whisky and/or money.

Personal Items: His house, his boat, a sliver pocket watch, a brown shoulder bag filled with booze and taffy fishing equipment, and his engagement ring.

Likes: Money, booze, poker, winning, people who give him money, people who give him booze, fishing, being out of the sea, taffy, blackjack, and punching things

Dislikes: Too many to list, though his top 5: People who want money, people who want booze, nice people, happy people, puppies, and people agstint violence.

Wealth: 200,000
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:09 pm

-nvm-

Last edited by Kaoru Shiratori on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:02 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:32 am

Name: Íreth Berúthiel
Nickname: Star
Sexuality: Bisexual
Family: n/a
Race: Elven

Appearance: Ireth is very well endowed, and her assets are quite large. Although being tall, she is just the right size to be considered extremely attractive. Along with her slender shape, and always perfectly groomed body, which seems to stay that way permanently. She also has 3 long, monkey like tails, that she sometimes wraps around various places on her body.

Height: Ireth is 6'2”
Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: Her eyes are a golden color, and seem to pierce to the very soul, but are loving.
Hair: Dark Black, with blonde streaks every few inches, her hair reaches the arch of her back
Skin: A bronzed tan, and flawless skin

Clothing/Armor: She wears a leaf green mini-dress, and a darker green jacket that wraps around her waist and buttons under her breasts. The dress stops just above her knees, and shows her bronzed legs. She wears a golden necklace, and matching bracelet. The jewelry she wears is of the highest quality, and is embedded and adorned with high quality jewels. Her clothes are enchanted to deflect incoming attacks, and not let her take damage. Her bracelet is also enchanted, muffling all sounds around her, except for voice.

Weapons:
Defensive Items:
Extra Items:

Skills/Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Personality: Very loving and kind, she will protect the defenseless and fight for what is right. She won't hesitate to love someone unconditional, and would never break a vow intentional. Sometimes she acts slutty, or even whorish, but doesn't like when people call her out on it. She get excited quite easily, and won't hesitate to “Reward” others with her body.

History:
Back to top Go down
Selieno

Selieno

Location : That weird place in life where you want to die, but can't.

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 am

Name: Isiridae
Race: Demon Eater
Alignment: Unknown

Skills and Abilities: He wields a powerful, some say sentient, scythe which he calls "Daesri".
Death's Blessing: Even should Isiridae's attacks not connect fully, so much as the tiniest nick by Daesri causes lasting damage.
Null Grimace: A swift overhead strike followed by a horizontal sweep. Each swing is followed by a corporeal after-image, allowing this skill to hit multiple times.
Victims Wheel: Isiridae somersaults forward on Daesri, spinning rapidly like a wheel of death.
Flick Chase: Isiridae leaps forward at high speed and sweeps Daesri in a wide arc around him.
Null Force: Passively locks down all supernatural force that comes in contact with Daesri's blade. Supernatural entities' powers are sealed for ten seconds.
Split Heaven: Juggles an opponent into the air by uppercutting with the back of the blade. Unlocks Rapture Wheel.
Void Axel: Using the maximum reach of Daesri, Isiridae swiftly performs two consecutive axel turns, knocking anything he hits into the air. Unlocks Nil Lotus.
Rapture Wheel: Leaps high into the air, spinning Daesri to catch and strike a juggled opponent several times. Unlocks Reaper's Dance. When used, Isiridae will appear to the enemy as their absolute worst nightmare.
Nil Lotus: Leaps high into the air, spinning like a corkscrew to strike juggled opponents several times. Unlocks Zero Grip.
Reaper's Dance: Catches an opponent in the crook of the scythe, swinging them in a full vertical circle before flinging them to the ground with centrifugal force, then piercing them. Causes instantaneous death on enemies who lack proper conviction.
Zero Grip: Creates a localized vacuum around Isiridae. The sudden pressure differential can cause lesser beings to simply pop like balloons of gore, and greatly disorients otherwise.
Withering Crush: With a cry of "Géilleadh!" (Submit!) Isiridae can lock down all supernatural power within twenty meters for half an hour. Unlocks Resounding Crush.
Resounding Crush: With a cry of "Shitagau!" (Obey!) Isiridae creates a specialized vacuum around himself, drawing in any living creature within ten yards. Unlocks Divine Severer.
Divine Severer: Roaring "SHINE!" (DIE!) Isiridae severs the souls of those surrounding him from their bodies. Those of sufficient virtue may find themselves again, but all others are consumed.

Voice: Does not speak, with the exception of his abilities.
Appearance: Dresses entirely in a deep, midnight black, except for his mask, which is an eerie combination of the common masks of Comedy and Drama; half smiling, half crying. He rarely removes this mask. Over everything he wears a long hooded cloak darker than dead night. He stands at approximately six feet, and the few times his head is exposed he's inexplicably tan with short, raven-black hair.
Personality: Very cold, ruthless, and harsh. Isiridae rarely speaks, preferring action to talk.
Dislikes: Strong abusing the weak, rest unknown.

History: Unknown.

Strengths: He seems to be strongest during eclipses and full moons.
Weaknesses: Fire and direct sunlight.

Character Theme Song: Evanescence - Missing

---------------------------------

Name: Isiah Tael
Alignment: Good
Class: Trinity Hero: Adept of the three disciplines of Magic, Archery, and Swordplay

Skills and Abilities:
Isiah's Touch: Allows Isiah to channel a weak electrical current through his hands. Non-combat; usually used to reward his Servants for good work.
Isiah's Flame: Pierces the target with a lance of solidified hellfire.
Judgement Crossfire: Forms a crossbow from magic and fires several bolts in rapid succession, crucifying the target.
Deim Crai: Twists his sword, then spins on his heel, blasting anyone around him away at least five yards.
Protectorate's Wrath: Can summon himself to any of his three Servants at will.
Protectorate's Calling: Courtesy of the collars he and his Servants wear, all four are constantly aware of each others' locations and safety.
Demonic Flow: Temporarily sacrifices his higher thought processes to greatly boost his physical power, speed, and agility.
Demon Eater: Should he identify a target as evil enough, Isiah can consume that person's soul through a sort of "Kiss of Death".
Valor's Absolute: Selmenis, Forsalm, and Cormualt Firrina are unable to disobey his orders unless doing so would cause Isiah permanent harm.

Voice: Very friendly-sounding and lighthearted, not extremely intimidating, nor is it indicative of his power.
Appearance: Fairly pale and a little on the thin side, standing at roughly 5'9". He has long, somewhat spiky black hair and a Demon Eater's characteristic eyes; red with gold irises, having black markings in a pattern similar to those in a Sin Eater. He dresses in silksteel clothing much akin to modern dress, with heavy-seeming black pants, a black short-sleeved shirt, and a black coat, with polished black boots. He wears a maroon cape with royal violet trim, and a magic, heavy leather collar.
Personality: Very quiet by nature, he tries to stay out of peoples' way. He greatly enjoys talking with others about things he's read about or is familiar with. He's affable when he speaks to people, and very affectionate with and proud of his three Venyr Valirae. He's also easily flustered by flirtatious behavior, even from his Servants.
Likes: Sel, Sal, Cor, their friends, training, learning, cats, magic, listening to others.
Dislikes: Drunks, despots, dogs, persecution, people who insult him or his Servants.

History: His life is rather uninteresting until a few months after his 24th birthday, when he met his beloved Servants. He more or less fell in love with them the moment he saw them, and literally fainted from happiness when they vowed themselves to him. They proceeded to shelter him from the various hardships he'd had to endure up to that point; mercenary extortionists, food shortage, and loneliness.

A few days into their blissful relationship, they brought him onto an adventure of sorts, which had the unfortunate end of his nearly dying after a particularly nasty golem threw him onto a wooden pike. He still bears the scar from this event, just below his lungs. However, that outing caused him to decide to become a professional adventurer, exploring dungeons, finding treasure, and slaying monsters.

However, when telling his mother about this, she told him a rather important piece of information; the truth about his father, who he'd been raised thinking of as a mercenary. His father was really a Sin Eater, and a very powerful one. Isiah's Sin Eater blood was dormant, but when it awoke he'd be much stronger.

In hunting a particularly strong monster, a Red Ogre, Isiah found himself again critically wounded and in need of help. His Sin Eater awoke, and he consumed the soul of the Ogre, bringing himself to the pinnacle of Sin Eater evolution; he had evolved to a Demon Eater.

Strengths: His Servants, his intelligence.
Weaknesses: Being separated completely from all three of his Servants, women making advances on him.

Character Theme Song: Audiomachine - Transcendence

---------------------------------

Name: Kirie Anais
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Spellsword

Skills and Abilities:
Grand Reaver: Coats her sword in fire, then with a strong upward swing, creates a massive burning arc that moves forward in a straight line.
Grand Axel: Spins on her heel, sending out a 360 degree arc of flame at shoulder level.
Demon's Charm: Kirie is almost succubus-like in how easily she can captivate men and women alike.
Demon Crush: Forcibly ejects a sinner's soul from their body. One of sufficient will can resist it and find themselves again, but the rest are consumed.
Succubus Adjust: She's able to alter her physical form through meditation into something more useful or more attractive. Most often used to increase her curves. Her form MUST remain that of a humanoid female, however.
Hell's Grind: Creates an avatar of Kirie's true form out of pure hellfire, which acts according to her will.
Demon's Breath: Breaths a stream of hellfire in front.
Sinful Sense: Kirie can sense the intentions of those around her, and whether one is virtuous or corrupt in nature.

Voice: Smooth, coy dulcet tones, though when enraged her voice becomes piercing and heady.
Appearance: Her true form is rarely seen, and those who see it don't often live to tell the tale. Only one living person knows what she truly looks like; Isiah Tael. And he is sworn to secrecy.
Personality: Very flirty and coy, she loves teasing men and women alike, and frequently uses her looks to get what she wants. However, she's very afraid of actually going "all the way" with most anyone, and is thus still a virgin. She claims to be head-over-heels in love with Isiah, and sees herself as his fiancee much to his chagrin and the irritation of his Servants. She also enjoys 'rewarding' those of virtuous lifestyle, mainly by allowing them to look upon her flesh.
Dislikes: Clingy men, forceful women, alcohol

History: She only reveals one section of her past to anyone, and that is how she and Isiah met. She was a barmaid in a small Veir Sin Eater settlement which was attacked and razed by a religious cult. She was found in the rubble by a group of men, who found her to be too pretty to waste.

They stripped her down and bared themselves, saying that if she went along they'd let her live. She was scared and in pain. Then Isiah appeared. He slew the three men with blazing lances and hailing arrows, scooped her up in his arms, and carried her back to his camp, nursing her back to health. She fell in love with him at that moment, as has desperately been trying to take him from the clutches of the three cats who have imprisoned him.

Strengths: Her shape-shifting, her charm
Weaknesses: Being advanced on

Character Theme Song:

Last edited by Selieno on Sat May 18, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:17 pm

NAME: Rufious Rodregis (Also known by Count Rodregis, but is more often refered to as Count Viletone)
RACE: Human Vampire

APPEARENCE: A large and powerfull man. Rufious normally keeps his straight dark hair almost at shoulder length. He has a mustache and gotee that he keeps well-trimmed. Although he's a vampire, Count Rodregis's skin looks normal. In fact, the only real thing that tells he's a vampire is his piercing eyes that uncontrollably turn red and slitted. This is because the Count has managed to supress his vampiric form so he can walk around in the sunlight. As an aditional advantage, he can relese his full vampire power at any moment, becoming quite powerfull in the ways of the darkness.

The full-on vampire form is a grousome sight. His skin rapidly becomes a dark blue-ish pale and wrinkled with age. His ears extend as his hair itself seems to grow restless. Fangs extend from his mouth and he seems to grow about a foot taller as he slightly leans over. Most of his muscle mas seems to slim as his nails form into monsterous claws. At times, he practically seems to drool and bleed pure darkness magic.

ITEMS: The Count normally wears an old styled outfit that practically screams "I'm a Vampire!" It's an dark suit with several fancy yellow lines along the trim. Also usually carries around a silver broadsword for fending off werewolves, however the silver will burn him once transformed.

ABILITIES: *when transformed*

Shadow Step: Can travel through the darkness almost instantly and appear in a dark shadowy area elsewhere. Although he can only travel while transformed, he usually reverts back before leaving the darkness.

Fearfull Fang: Creates several needles of darkness from his body and shoot them at an enemy. They move fast enough to be considered a threat, but too slow for them to be a reliable weapon. Usually, he will either fire out multiple needles, or use them in a trap.

Darkness Blood: His blood becomes darkness mana. So, as long as he has some spare mana left, he can suffer almost any type of stab or minor cut without giving it a second thought. Also, his dark blood is toxic to most living things.

Darkness control: Has the power to completely control and resist almost any type of darkness magic. This includes his own blood, although it visably weakens him.

Otherworldly Presence: With a unusual type of magic, the Count can control those with weak minds by simply looking them in the eye. (Only works on NPCs and characters who's users have agreed for them to be controlled)

Sight: Rather bizzarely, Count Viletone can see visions of the future on occasion. Like his other abilities, he locked it away in his true form out of fear for what he might see. In the vampire form, these visions plague him causing him to go into a berzerk rampage!

WEAKNESSES: *when transformed*

Sunlight
Silver
Natural Rivers
Unable to enter homes while the owner is present without permission
Will eventually be forced back into his lesser form by lack of magic
Holy artifacts

And nearly every 400 years, he will suddenly rapidly age at random. Mainly due to holding in his true form. Unless one of his servents can offer up the blood of a vampiric mage, then he will crumble into dust. The rarer thier blood, the less of it is needed and the longer he can live in his regular form.

HISTORY: Almost as old as vampirism itself. Count Rodreigis has lived through countless generations and gone through countless names. He is the one vampire that even the greatest of hunters don't dare to attack. Almost every person he bites dies 3 days later. The rare few live on to be his servents. Only a handfull of people have ever survived with thier will in tact and became vampires. And, in extremely rare cases, one of the Count's vampires gains the unlikely ability to have visions of the future. The only known vampire to aquire this trait is Rimmer Nomel.

However, the orgins of the Count himself are shrouded in mystery. It's rumored that he went to seek out the vampire that turned him out of a desire to hunt down the werewolf that murdered his family. Afterwords, when the wolf was dead by his hands, he wanted out of the dark power he had been given. But there was no way out. It is known for a fact that he killed the vampire that turned him. Somehow, after his master was dead, the Count aquired the gift to see into the future. Mainly the worst of the world. Plagued by visions of death and destruction, he gave up on finding a cure and sealed his powers into a second form.

Since then, he has been manipulating people and lesser vampires to join his side. But only so he can keep on living by sacrificing thier blood every 400 years. Constantly subject to fits of anger at any faults in his servents, the Count has gained the nickname "Viletone" by those closest to him.

PERSONALLITY: Subject to violent outbursts, followed by periods of calm. Over the years, verry little of his past continues to effect him. The only thing that still matters is self-preservation. However, he won't hesitate to injure servents who continue to oppose him.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:14 pm

NAME: Blazewing
AGE: A few years I think? I don't know how old the parts are.
RACE: Armour golem (a living suit of armour)
GENDER: I think it's a guy. Usually, I just call Blazewing an "it".

APPEARENCE: Unfortunately, I had to use bits and pieces from seperate suits. So Blazewing has a rather... twisted appearence. I rivveted most of the suits of armour sogether with whatever I could find at the moment. And, to complete this glorious masterpiece, I put the entire thing around our current hostage. Since then, the man was quickly killed and the only thing left un-rotted is his bones. On Blazewing's back is a large cressent shape attatched to a handel. On the outer curve of the thing I've attatched 7 candles (3 on each side, 1 in the middle). Also, on each of this glourious abomination's arms is 8 aditional candles. At least, that's what was on him last time I was with that glorious abomination.

WEAPONS: I equipted him with candles because when the golem comes to life, they shoot out flames. It's usually something odd and unexpected like that. The thing on his back can be used as a powerfull sword made of flames that somehow has an actual form. Or, the candles can re-position themselves to shoot flames out like wings in both directions or even be used as a booster. Also, if someone's actually placed inside the suit before it's activated.... THEN you've got a fun scenario!

HISTORY: We were cornered. There was 50- no, 10,000 men outside the house! So I decided to make something to help us escape.... I wasn't doing anything evil. I swear! *grins* Anyways, so I just so happened to bring this thing to life while he just happened to have the ashes of my previous golem inside of it. Once again, I wasn't doing anything evil. Just happened to have an old golem that burned down while innocently truing to maybe possibly murder someone.... So after my great monste- uhh... Blazewing. After Blazewing came to life it was pretty resiliant to my contro- uhh... friendship? *grins*

It's not like I have any more use for this worthless piece of crap. So he can be yours! And all for the low low price of 1,999 gold! Yes, you too can own your own well-manored resiliant nearly unstoppable death machine! it burns villages, it kills people, turns friends against each other.... And, I think it may be able to make some great pancakes. Frying pan and batter sold seperately. Get one NOW!!!
*Copywrite Zecron Ralvek associates and demonic weapon depot of evil inventions*

PERSONALLITY: When Blazewing was formed, it was heavilly confused with exactly what it was. All it could invision was the memories of the golem before it screaming as it was burned alive. Without anything to vent it's pain on, Blazewing became an extremely dangerous golem that only knew wrath. Fairly quickly, it disobeyed the man who created him and killed the hostage placed inside of itself. Originally, simply a vessil of hatred, there are hints that Blazewing may be slowly learning from its surroundings. Whatever side it fights for will ultimately influence what type of being it will mentally become.
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 am

Name: Jhono

Clan: Wind clan

Height: 5/5

Weight: 173 kilograms

Appearance: Jhono is rather skinny for his age. His hair is dirty blond. He has deep sea blue eyes. He has very pale skin. As for clothes he wears an orange cotton shirt, black rubber gloves, black rubber boots, brown pants, and a pair of goggles.

Weapons, Skills/Abilities: A bronze battle knife that his grandfather gave him, the knife is his favorite and most used weapon. He also carry's with him 3 daggers. One is a normal metal dagger. The second one is a gift from his brother; it has a special poison on the tip. The third dagger is a gift from his sister its tip is so sharp it can draw blood from just brushing against a finger. As well as his fathers bow and arrow set. Great with hand weapons such as swords, daggers, and knifes. Is OK but not the best with a bow. He also has some misc Drakel part`s.

Personality: He is an outgoing, smart, curious, hot tempered, and humorous young man. He is looked down upon by others on the battlefield because; he is so young and short.

Strengths: He is very smart. Ever since he was little he wanted to study and learn about every little thing. He most likely knows a lot about, Loreion Wildlife, and Battle Tactics, He also has a fierce determination; if he sets his mind to something he will get it done.He is also very brave and courageous.

Weaknesses: He is a little to curious, many a time has he ended up in a sticky situation by sticking his nose was it didn’t belong. He is very hot tempered, he has made several enemies over something small that he found offensive! His most fatal flaw is that he wants to prove himself so badly. It can put him way over the edge, and into a situation above his head. Has a major pressure point on his lower back,the pain of it being struck hard, can almost paralyze him.

History: As boy Jhono grew up in a small town. Most of the boys his age in the town were big and brute like, while Jhono was small and skinny. Though he was small he was a good swordsman and expert at making battle plans. Though, no one cared about that. His only friends were his family. Every one in town believed that boy`s and men should be big and rely on brute strength. He soon figured out that he did not fit in. at the age of 13, he left the town. His parents pleaded and try`Ed to make him stay. They said he was too young. Though he knew he could not stay in this town. Before he left each member of his family gave him each one gift. One, weapon, for, his journeys. He wandered around Lore for a few years, though never really had a home.
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Ten Magical Weapons for Free Usage* (mainly for Greyson for TFA: II)

*Still ask me for permission!
Code:

[u]Basics[/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Kamiraikou (God Lightning/ Lightning God)
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Double-edged great katana
[b]Creator:[/b] Kagarashi
[b]Blade Material:[/b] Four-layered tempered steel, raw lightning
[b]Measurements:[/b] 5'5" (the blade being 4'7")

[u]Powers and Abilities[/u]

[b]Energy Waves:[/b] Clashing, swinging or implanting Kamiraikou's blade in the ground can conjure raw lightning arcs to assail enemies
[b]Emotional Boost:[/b] Strong emotions such as love, hate and anger can further boost the attacks of Kamiraikou
[b]Electric Immunity:[/b] All energy-based attacks dissipate on contact with Kamiraikou. However, the wielder cannot manipulate lightning that hasn't originated by Kamiraikou
[b]Dragon King's Magnificent Lightning Ray:[/b] Kamiraikou sends forth a lightning bolt into the sky. A colossal lightning bolt in turn strikes Kamiraikou's tip. A serpentine dragon appears behind the wielder and races for the enemy. The wielder runs behind the dragon and jumps through its mouth, appearing as if the dragon were emitting the wielder from its mouth. The wielder then forcefully points Kamiraikou to the enemy, sending forth a gigantic raybeam of destructive lightning

===~~~===~~~===~~~===~~~===~~~===~~~

[u]Basics[/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Tsuchioukan (Earth Crown)
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Naginata
[b]Blade Material:[/b] Seven-layered tempered steel, diamond and earth essence
[b]Measurements:[/b] 8'5" (Blade being 3'0)

[b]Boosted Durability:[/b] Tsuchioukan can take on the mightiest of attacks and not show any signs of cracks or wearing down of the blade
[b]Earth Rend:[/b] All earth-based attacks are easily nullified by Tsuchioukan
[b]Diamond Ring Fortress:[/b] The wielder makes a crescent cut into the ground, and two massive rings shift from the ground. One is pure earth, hard as steel and second one is mostly diamond with earth in it. The rush around the wielder in an x-pattern. Ranged attacks are near impossible to hit the wielder, as well as melee. Magic attacks can break through near-easily, unless it's earth
[b]Demonic Earth Gateway:[/b] Drawing on an immense amount of energy the wielder focuses their raw energy into Tsuchioukan, opening a gateway into the Spirit World. Once the wielder (or anyone for that matter) enters the realm, they appear on the other side of the gateway. It appears as Earth normally, but now the tint is a sepia color and spirits are present. They can hurt you and you can hurt them back, but the gateway is temporary, and fades after ten minutes

[u]Basics[/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Enkoutora (Flame Tiger)
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Kusarigama
[b]Blade/Mace Material:[/b] (Blade) Four-layered tempered steel, dragon fire (Mace) Eighty-pound black iron, dragon fire
[b]Measurements:[/b] (Chain can magically extend; farthest being 20 feet); (Sword)(Iron Mace can shift between mace and harpoon form, maximum length being 21 inches)

[b]Boosted Strength and Durability:[/b] While Enkoutora enhances itself with great durability it also enhances its wielder with great strength
[b]Flame Chains:[/b] The magical chain that connects the sickle of Enkoutora to its mace not only extends to 20ft and binds enemies, but it can set itself ablaze simultaneously. The mace and sickle blade can set itself on fire. The wielder is also immune to these flames
[b]Conflagration Vortex:[/b] By spinning the chain and mace rapidly, the wielder creates a massive swirling vortex of fire than can be sent forth at enemies. The more enemies, the greater the size
[b]Inferno Harpoon Strike:[/b] The mace of Enkoutora becomes a harpoon surrounded in an immense aura of fire. The wielder then spins the harpoon with the chain at its maximum extension limit before sending the harpoon forth, the massive stream of fire taking the form of a sprinting tiger. The opponent receives a considerable amount of scorching damage

[u]Basics[/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Kamikaze (Divine Wind)
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Longsword
[b]Blade Material:[/b] 2-layered tempered steel, Catergory 20 Hurricane winds
[b]Measurements:[/b] 6'1" (blade being 5'6")

[b]Immense Speed and Evasiveness:[/b] The wielder of Kamikaze is granted immense evasive and near-precognitive senses and Kamikaze itself greater cutting speed
[b]Gale Force Breaker:[/b] Kamikaze can absorb or dispell all wind-based attacks it comes into contact with. Evidently, wind-based attacks are only absorbed into Kamikaze, boosting its power
[b]Compression Rend:[/b] Kamikaze compresses catergory 20 hurricane-level wind to its blade. For five minutes, anything cut by Kamikaze (except for other weapons forged by Kagarashi or above-average powerful weapons) is cut into one dozen pieces, may it be normal swords or armor or even flesh
[b]Divine Tempest Cyclone Pulse:[/b] Kamikaze gathers the force of a catergory 20 hurricane around its wielder, destroying most things around him/her. The wind takes the form of a mighty god in full armor with a gigantic copy of Kamikaze. The wielder slashes before them, the wind effigy rushing forth and cutting everything before the wielder in a three mile radius

[u]Basics[/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Amatsuyami (Heavenly Darkness)
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Greataxe
[b]Blade Material:[/b] Twenty-layered tempered steel and iron, concentrated angel shadows (five hundred angels)
[b]Measurements:[/b] 7'4" (double-bladed blade: four-feet wide, three-feet long)

[b]Ebony Safeguard:[/b] Amatsuyami instantly cancels all darkness-based spells within a fifteen-foot radius (does not apply to beings such as Tenebrians. However, their power is greatly nerfed)
[b]Midnight:[/b] Even on sunny days Amatsuyami, once the bottom of the axe is tapped on the ground, can create a four mile high and five mile wide dome of concentrated darkness. All persons not recognized as allies by Amatsuyami's wielder are unable to see, even Tenebric creatures. The dome dissipates after ten minutes
[b]Eventide's Aegis:[/b] Amatsuyami and its wielder are covered in a shining black aura. While this is activated Amatsuyami and its wielder's shadows come to life as a loyal servant for ten minutes. It follows all orders without hesitation and provides great support in fights
[b]Godsend Victorious Dark Wave Blade of One Thousand Angels:[/b] Amatsuyami gathers some of the blood left by an enemy left on its blade (even a drop or stain works). Black clouds form overhead and it parts, revealing a blinding space of light. Amatsuyami pulses once, and a massive glowing wave of darkness descends. It's shape turns from a wave into a massive sword that explodes in tenebric energy on impact with the enemy. If the enemy were to teleport the darkness will still follow it, as Amatsuyami has his/her/its blood documented for tracking

[u]Basics[/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Shaininguikkakujuu (Shining Unicorn)
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Chinese Dao
[b]Blade Material:[/b] seven-layered tempered steel, melted down unicorn horns
[b]Measurements:[/b] 5'6" (blade being 4'4")

[u]Powers and Abilities:[/u]

[b]Shining Guard:[/b] Shaininguikkakujuu has the ability to turn sunlight into an ever-present defensive system. Shaininguikkakujuu can also cancel all light magic within a ten-foot radius
[b]Radiant Photosynthesis:[/b] Shaininguikkakujuu can intake sunlight or light magic to gain more power for cutting and blocking
[b]Blinding Blaze Ray:[/b] Shaininguikkakujuu emits fiery sunlight around its blade and fires it in rapid succession five times
[b]Holy Magnified Solar Flashbang:[/b] Shaininguikkakujuu turns its blade into concentrated light. The wielder thrusts Shaininguikkakujuu forward, sending a unicorn-shaped effigy of light. The beam explodes on impact, creating a deafening flashbang that scorches the ground and purifies darkness creatures caught in the blast

[u]Basics[/u]

[b]Name:[/b] Mizushizuku (Waterdrop)
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Dual Sai
[b]Blade Material:[/b] Three-layered tempered steel, souls of five hundred rain spirits and one rain dragon
[b]Measurements:[/b] 4'2" (middle prong tip to base = 3'1")

[b]Hydration:[/b] Mizushizuki can repair all fractures with water. All water spells are canceled on contact with Mizushizuki and the wielder is immune to water
[b]Hydrophobic:[/b] Mizushizuki can cause an opponent to temporarily "fear" water with a mist emitted from the prongs
[b]Marine Senses:[/b] Mizushizuki gives its wielder the ability to breathe underwater, but only when its possible to do so
[b]Hydra Tsunami:[/b] Mizushizuki, when pointed out, create nine giant hydra-shaped tsunami. They can attack on their own or under the wielder's command. However, this must be done in the vicinity of large bodies of water

Last edited by Kaoru Shiratori on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

-nvm-

Last edited by Kaoru Shiratori on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas

Sir Nicholas

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 am

Name: Vegalok.
Race: Vampire.
Class: Nighthunter. Fighter. Warrior. Berserker. Sorcerer. Mage. Necromancer.

Alignment: Lawful Evil.

Appearance: Vegalok is very tall and well built Vampire. He has a long face, pronounced chin, broad cheekbones and wide forehead. He has long silver hair and red eyes with thin eyebrows. He is always seen clean shaven and is noted to be unnaturally pale. His usual attire consists of a suit of black plate armor and cape with a red inlining. His cloak is ankle length and is held in place by a large button on his left shoulder, which takes the form of a bat.

Personality: Vegalok appears to be a laid back and indifferent man at first glance, though his calm exterior hides a calculating, violent personality and short temper. Very vengeful, he will respond quickly to any threat or insult with a cold glare. Given his red eyes, incredible power and the fact he is a living legend, his very name evokes fear and awe in those around him.

He is not without a sense of honor however, as he will never lie or go back on his word, and if he makes a promise - he will keep it. Likewise, if he deems an opponent equal to himself, he will speak respectfully to and about them. Vegalok is very proud of his battle prowess and revels in the prospect of challenging someone who can push him to the limit. If his opponent is injured or handicapped in any way, he will allow them a moment to recover, stating it is dishonorable to attack an unready adversary.

He dislikes ambushes and sneak attacks - though he has little trouble incorporating them into his fighting style if someone he cares about is threatened.

His pride is his greatest strength and his greatest weakness. Knowing that the only failure in his life was a result of this - he has worked to get his ego under control, though he retains a sense of innate superiority when it comes to humans and Lycans. He dislikes the thought of a world ruled by "furballs" as he calls them - and in turn views the Vampire race as far more evolved - though he despises the decadence and self-serving lifestyles of the aristocracy. He believes that a warrior should strive for physical perfection, and constantly trains and prepares for battle to this end.

Underneath his aggression and blood lust - Vegalok is really quite a sad and lonely individual. He has acknowledged that his love is gone forever, and he has come to regard his immortality as a curse. Hence his desperation to find a good fight and a worthy opponent that he might finally die in battle and rejoin her in the afterlife. Having lost the great love of his life and being betrayed by his former comrades, Vegalok believes no one truly understands him - though he has come to view Nathaniel Jameson as his equal, a belief his rival shares. Though they are nominally enemies, it is clear they each hold the other in utmost respect and admiration.

Perhaps he believes the Lycan Paladin to be the one he has searched for; the one to finally end his tortured existence.

History: Vegalok was born over a thousand years ago, as the only child of a pair of purebred nobles. He has revealed little about his early life - but it is probable that he was a lonely child and had very little free time outside his combat training. What is known is that he was raised from birth to be the ideal soldier in the Vampire Army and modeled himself after the ancient heroes' stories - spending countless hours drilling and preparing for war.

He was educated both in military tactics, and in the arts of magic by numerous teachers - and was labeled a prodigy for his vast potential. His first taste of battle was at age 16 where he defeated an attacking group of feral Lycans. He later enlisted and became the youngest officer in the Vampire Army's history, becoming the tactical advisor of the Vampire King himself.

After countless battles and hundreds of successful campaigns, Vegalok had earned great honor - and a reputation as both a master swordsman and skilled general.

Sometime into his early thirties, he was scheduled to be made a full-fledged member of the aristocracy but after a skirmish with the Lycans near the border he was forced into a cave by intruding Vampire Hunters - the only other occupant being the Werewolf Princess, Angela, the daughter of the Were-King.

For several weeks, they remained in the cave - unwilling to leave - and gradually they began to fall in love. Eventually, they consummated their union and unknowingly conceived a child.

When the Lycans discovered the couple's hiding place, the Werewolf King personally took his daughter back, intending to execute her for the perceived betrayal. The Vampires also learned of the hybrid child growing in her womb - and so they intervened, with a three way battle to decide her fate - with Vegalok emerging as the sole victor.

Unfortunately, Angela was fatally wounded during this period - and went into a coma, which postponed her pregnancy - but she appeared dead at the Vampire King's hands.

Driven mad with anger and grief, Vegalok struck down his former master - and now filled with hopeless longing, Vegalok called upon Death himself in a magical ritual, promising his soul in exchange for seeing his beloved one more time.

The Reaper agreed - and made the Vampire an Oblivion General - granting him great power in exchange for his eternal service.

At some point in the past, before the coming of the 'Galin, the Vampire met and battled against the man who would become his greatest rival; the Lycan, Nathaniel Jameson. The two recognized each other's superlative qualities and fought to a stalemate - agreeing to postpone their battle until such time as their rivalry could be decided.

Powers and Abilities:

Physically, Vegalok is a Vampire who has at least 1,000 years of training and combat experience under his belt - and so his physiology enables him to perform feats deemed impossible even by other immortals. His strength, speed, stamina and durability all rival Jameson's - though he is noted to be slightly faster, being able to perform Flash-Step to an incredible degree. Such is his speed that he can create dozens of afterimages to confuse his opponent and he is remarkably agile as well, being able to cling to walls and leap across great distances with little trouble.

His fighting prowess is legendary - as he is one of the few men able to truly fight the Paladin on equal terms, he is noted to be a supremely talented swordsman. His style is armored fencing, the same as his nemesis - and like Jameson, he employs a two-handed sword. The blade is slightly shorter in length than Decem Mandata, but its power is a natural counter in that it can drain the life from opponents that it cuts.

Blessed by the Reaper and having gained a unique understanding of the darkness from exposure to the powers of Oblivion itself, he can control all things dark - and can even pin his opponents to the ground using their shadows against them.

An extremely perceptive combatant as well as a strong one, Vegalok is highly intelligent and wise and knows full well how to outthink his opponents in addition to outfighting them. He is also versed in Vampire, Lycan and Human anatomy, if only to make him a more efficient killer.

Fully trained in hand to hand combat in addition to his swordsmanship, Vegalok's primary fighting style is a form of Kenpo that revolves around the use of every muscle and nerve ending in his entire body - not just his arms. The amount of power unleashed by utilizing every ounce of strength simultaneously is significantly increased with his innate Vampire heritage and additional enchantments - all of which make him more equal to the Lycans he hunts.

A favored tactic of his seems to be using the compressed force behind his arm in conjunction with the sharpness in his gauntlets - allowing for a much stronger piercing blow than in his bare hands. With this move, he can easily puncture armor, split through bone and skin, even kill opponents with but a simple tap to pressure points.

Last edited by Sir Nicholas on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:43 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:09 pm

-nvm-

Last edited by Kaoru Shiratori on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:03 am; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vulkan
The Adowibbible One
Vulkan

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 pm

Name: Jack Arclai
Nickname: The Weeping Raven (referring to the circumstances which he was found, and the fact that ravens are linked to death)
Class: Samurai

Abilitys:
Blade Master: Jack has trained with blades since he was a child, and can wreak havoc with little more than a pocket knife. His preferred fighting style is a highly agile method involving a light blade and concentrating on dodges.
Empower: Jack absorbs mana into his body, giving him inhuman speed, reflexes and perception. Although it makes him an incredibly powerful opponent, it causes extreme fatigue, can make it difficult to separate reality from fiction, and can cause a physical craving similar to addiction to its effects.
The Silence: Similar to empower, but far more powerful and unstable. It is unknown exactly what it does, but the results are unpredictable, but usually spell a messy end for anything jack sees. Prolonged use can kill him as well.

Appearance: Jack is about six foot tall, and has a faintly scarred face that is neither dark nor pale. He has a fairly solid build, although almost looks wiry and fast at the same time. He has silvery grey hair which he has cut short. He wears silver leather armour hidden under a black jacket and hood, under which he conceals his weaponry. He wears the hood over his face, and he barely ever removes it when in company, saying that only those he has proven himself to should look upon the eyes of a murderer. He can attach his blade to the arm of his armour, allowing him to fight with both his hands free.

Items/Apparel:

The End- A long katana that is Jacks only close combat weapon. One edge is straight like most katanas, although the other edge is viciously serrated. It has been cast with a spell on it, which makes blood clot slower in wounds inflicted by the blade, making even small cuts considerably more dangerous. He keeps it in a large sheath on his back.

Personality: Jack is a kind and intelligent sort of person, although he hates himself for what he has done in the past. Although he is a nearly unstoppable warrior, he hates war and death, and will only ever fight to protect those he cares about. He believes that in any place or situation, friendship and love can thrive, and violence is not glorious or the answer to anything. If he is pressed into battle, he has an almost suicidal level of bravery, and will walk into the jaws of hell itself if he believes that it will save innocents. He suffers from mild post traumatic stress disorder, and is plagued by horrific nightmares as he sleeps. He has also had problems with alcohol in the past.

History: Jack was born during a total eclipse of the sun in a small town in war torn lands to the west. He lived an uneventful life until he was four, when an army of mercenaries led by a mage attacked the town. His parents and two sisters hid him under a bed when they got to their door. The four year old Jack hid, and watched as his parents were cut down where they stood, and his sisters taken away screaming to an unknown fate. He was told to stay quiet, but couldn’t help crying at the sight. They heard him, and took him away. He discovered a knack for combat, and was put under a vicious style of training, involving psychological and physical torture to make him immune to pain, remorse, or fear.

By the time he was six, he could wield almost any close combat weapon known to man.

He killed his first opponent in battle when he was eight.

By eleven he was in command of other soldiers.

He was proving a vicious and lethal warrior, and was making a name for himself in the army as a ruthless killer who murdered with little thought. He was marked for great things, and led over a dozen bloody raids into civilised towns, accounting for over a thousand deaths.

No one knows what happened, but it allowed his damaged and twisted mind to repair itself, and he slowly realised what he was doing. He severed all ties to the army, and ran away sobbing into the night. He changed his name, and tried to make up for all the crimes he had committed, but couldn’t. He wanders around the world now, hoping that one day he can make up for everything that he had done.

Strengths: Jack has trained himself with weapons with such discipline, he is almost impossible to defeat in a battle of blades. With his constant training, he can move at speeds that are almost too fast for the human eye to follow. He is also an excellent leader, due to his experience leading soldiers in his youth.
Weaknesses: He hates killing with a passion, and will only strike an enemy down if they directly threaten the life of an innocent or someone he cares about. His nightmares have also kept his mind teetering on the line between sanity and insanity.

Last edited by Vulkan on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

-nvm-

Last edited by Kaoru Shiratori on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kinzville

Kinzville

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:05 pm

ITS ITS DONE WOOOO WOOO!!1

Name: Jessie Lon Danguard
Nicknames: Jess
Race: half human-half rune elf
Class: mage rouge (combo of a mage and a rouge)

Skills and Abilities:

Basic Mirror Magic ~ she can detect, see, and walk through mirrors to an extent, though she still has yet to work out some kinks.

Slight illusion magic- She can bend, waves of light to form illusions, to trick and deceive foes.

Specific illusions ~ via a minor combination of illusion and mirror magic, Jessie can cast specific illusions on people by casting them on the targets eyes.

Illusion life~ this is a unique power that is theorized she was able to gain from the mixture of magic genes on both her parents’ sides, and the manna heartened Rune Elf blood that flows through her veins. She is able, to both giver her illusions the gift of corporeal life, and take it away. The bigger or more complex the thing she brings to life/ takes life away from is the more manna it drains from her.

Rouge skills: ~ you’re typical rouge skills, advanced dagger uses, sneakiness, roof jumping, back flipping lock picking skills, and etc.

Voice: A heavenly smooth, angelic, soft, sweet and calm voice that drips off you like honey. Her voice is very seductive and encases you like a warm blanket, many a man have fallen for her the moment her voice hit there eardrums. When she sings she`s a A3 Soprano

Appearance: She has smooth and curvenn features, she`s a tad taller then most humans her age but shorter then most elves, and other similar in height creatures. . She has stunning and piercing yellow eyes and flowing silk white hair that goes a little bit past her shoulders. Her skin is rather pale and burns slightly if in direct sun for a certain period of time. Her ears are pointy like a Rune elf`s but more rounded at the bottom. Rune elf markings signifying her as a child, of noble descent run from her neck all the way down to her waist. She has a small petite figure due to her lean diet that makes it easy for her to back flip off walls, and trees and such. Her hair can sometime be messed up at the ends from her chewing on it; she also has a few scars here or there, from villagers throwing stones, pick pocketing gone wrong, and etc. As for clothing, she has a varying sense of style. She enjoys ruby red dresses, and has one of her own but she normally wears more practical light clothing. She also wears some of her mom’s old clothes from time to time as well. She also wears witch like cloths, around the house to make her mom happy. She is almost always seen with her pet chipmunk hanging off her shoulder.

Personality: she can come off a tad shy, due to her fear of confronting and meeting new people. Though most people thinks it`s normal shyness it`s fear of ether her mother doing something to them or that they`ll run away and call her a freak if they became close to her and find out about her magic or her mother being a witch. Though if you get close to her you will find she`s rather, not shy. She`s fun, a tad sporadic, spunky, kindhearted, opened minded, and forceful at times. Though her mother identity as a witch does complicate life she still loves her mom, and will stick up for her no matter what. She sometimes wrestles with herself morally, and for the most part views her mom`s antics as morally grey and leaves it at that. She does aid her mom with things when she can and she likes to sing and play the harp, to relive the stress of life. She can come off slightly paranoid if she for some reason thinks you’re going to enslave or something along those lines, and she hates chickens and anything else that is even close to Basen. She also chews her hair when she gets nervous. She try`s to come off as a normal, shy girl to the outside world rather then a sucpioeus mage, she also acts like a little wichtling cause she believes that’s what her mom wants. She`s like to pampered here and there she has learned not to expect it, has a slight love of the woods and find them a good place to practice and play her harp, isn’t one to want to see people hurt, and gets embarrassed easily.

Belongings: her mothers daggers, her mothers hand mirror, her harp, some of her fathers gem stones, powders, and potions, some witch or magic related object her mom insists she carry's, and a small stock pile of clothes. She carry's most of these in her fathers worn and torn backpack. Her pet chipmunk Eddy, everything she needs to take care of him, and she has a few more items such as her diary, her comb and make ups and etc in her room but what’s listed here are the ones she uses the most, and take with her the most.

Likes: Yokai, magic, music, practicing her magic, listing to stories bout her father, clams, squirrel meat stew people who are open minded, people who accept her and her mother or at least don`t discriminate cause of magic or June being a witch, her mom, Eddy, being in the woods, being pampered,
Dislikes: Basin, chickens, explosions, prejudice people, people who don`t like magic, people who bad mouth her mother, people who scorn magic’s name, having to fake who she is, putting on blush, being embarrassed, seeing people hurt, people who expect to be pampered.

History: she was born in the Yokai realm and her father preformed the sacred Rune Elf rituals at her birth and gave her the sacred markings. Five years after her birth, Jess and her mother June left the Yokai realm, but her father had to stay. He could not leave the yokai realm for anther thousand years. June had an interesting childhood to say the least. Her mom had changed and had become what some would call in layman terms a witch, but she was still kind and nice to Jessie in her own way. She rose Jessie up and helped with her magic though she mainly gave Jessie a lot of freedom. In order, for the two of them to have any money Jessie had to pick up on her mom’s old habit of stealing and pick pocketing. Over the years she learned general sneakiness, lock picking, pick pocketing skills, and etc. One day she was rummaging through a closet to try and find, a spell ingredient for her mom and came across her moms old daggers. She talked to her mom about, and though June helped her train a bit, she was free to seek out her own teachers so she could learn her own style. Though she loved her mom, and loved her with all her heart her identify as a witch did complicate things so she took to singing as a getaway at times. One day, while out and about, looking for some new hits, she came across a harpist. She loved the music so much that when the performer went into the ladies room, she grabbed the harp, mirror jumped back home and taught herself how to play it, for now she stays in hiding with her mother, stealing to make ends meet and trying to avode enslavement.

Strengths : Her powers, her forcefulness and willingness to go, her loytelay, her kind heart

Weaknesses: still working the kinks out of her magic, her loytey, her minor paranoia, her confusion on the moral effects and her moms practice

(Optional) Character Theme Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgv9zNaXMVY

Back to top Go down
TheDarknessOfLoyalty

TheDarknessOfLoyalty

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 pm

I have two new characters to present to you. One of them inspired from a picture.

Name: Menilasifac Torashimalin
Nickname: Tess
Race: Toquiaque (A unique race of origin unknown. All of them have amber eyes and silver hair and, mentally, are the anti-thesis of a being that is, aside from the hair and eye colour difference, could be passed off as a twin. They are thus in that their personalities form as the exact opposite of their 'original' at the time of formation (Ones born do not have an original and are known as Telashim Toquiaques). It is unknown, however, what causes them to form... but it is known that their lives are not tied top their 'original')

Appearance:
A tall woman at 7ft 1in with a ghostly pale complexion. Her hair is silver-y white and several bangs spike out of it from the back. Her amber eyes are unique in that the right one has a purple flame-like glow emitting from it. Her body has an almost anorexic build, but one should not be deceived by this. From her back extends wings of a most unique nature. The core of them are black and curve slowly towards her feet, with them each having a length of 6ft. Silver vertebrae-like protrusions adorn it's length, totaling 10 in number and each being 5in wide. Some of them have large single-piece blade-like additions. These have some pink hues to parts of them and ar sharp enough to rend even reinforced steel.

She wears simple garments, matching her silver-white colour scheme, consisting of very short shorts that are left slightly open at the front (no more than an inch) and a small tank-top tied around her bust, as it's small size does not fit fully around her D-cup breasts which are, as one would expect, kept in place by a simple bra. Her arms are also cloaked in a tight-fitting separated sleeve that starts just below the armpit and ends at the wrist. She also wears lengthy stockings that stop half-way up her thighs and extra padding around her lower leg in the form of a shin-guard. A pair of silver high heels finishes the ensemble, the clothing made entirely of silksteel (a silk with tensile strength enough to be stronger than steel when woven into a fabric.).

She carries an immense scythe and wields it effortlessly with one hand. The halt itself is 8ft in length with the blade sitting at 2ft long. The half is a deep black, the rest a mix of silvers, pinks and purples. The inside edge of the blade is serrated in a way that pakes it appear, from the side, that the blade was cut from material that had been previously used for a cog. The Scythe is named "The Watcher's Gaze".

Skills/Spells/Abilities/Weaknesses
Her powers are unknown, although they include Illumomancy, Baromancy, Tenebremancy, and an extensive knowledge of how to manipulate one's inner Ki to perfect effect. She is immune to Chronomancy of all kinds, regardless of source, and is skilled at the use of a battle scythe. She is known to be harmed more easily by Pyromancy and Geomancy.

At the time for formation she had knowledge of all social skills and life skills enough to survive alone in a community without trouble, as well as having a high skill in deception... despite this she is very short tempered, and talk of her dead original will set her on a murderous rampage.

Personality: Calm in all things... until angered. She is very secretive and is averse to getting close to people. She seems to still hold a hatred of her deceased original.

History: Unknown.

Name: Linalic Duarmatesh
Nickname: Linny
Family: Both parents unknown, but proven to have been killed by soldiers from the Human Hive. Sees Lady Deirdre Skye as a mother figure.
Race: Psy-Human (Specialized empathic humans who have been trained in what became known as PSY combat. Psy-Humans are often found psychically linked to Mind Worm boils. Known to never have 'normal' eye colours (I.e. none of their eyes are blue, brown, green, etc.) and are both feared and revered for what they have been through. They have a small bit-mark on their neck, caused by a tame Mind Worm, that, curiously, allows them to breathe Planet's atmosphere, which normally is gasping death to humans.)
Class/Occupation: Gaian Mind Worm Brood Trainer - Mature Boil rank, Leader of the Gaian Alpha Psy Corps.

Appearance:
Type: Human
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 130lbs
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Brown and shoulder-length
Skin: Pale
Clothing/Armor Like with all of the Gaian Forces she is equipped with the latest Resonance-Neutronium armour (Xenotech allows for manipulation of resonance fields to bolster the psychic abilities of her own mind and those of her Mind Worms) When off duty she contents herself with a basic shirt and jeans with silk undergarments.
Weapons: None, discounting her mind and her Mind Worms.
Defensive Items: None
Pets: Technically the Mature Boil of Mind Worms she is psychically linked to would be here. Mind Worms are 3ft long with 3 claw-like teeth. Wild Mind Worms are known to bombard their victim's mind with psychic assaults until they're crippled then implant their larvae into the brains of the still conscious victims. Ones trained and linked to Psy-Humans do not do the latter instead their psychic assaults literally kill all personality inside the brain, turning the victim into a suicidal cabbage at worst and at the most merciless, leaving them, a quivering wreck.
Extra Items: A small xenofungal spore as an amulet. It allows the Planetary mind (Calling itself Planet) to contact her subtly (Standard issue for all Gaian Brood Trainers)

Skills/Abilities: Known to be able to use normal combat weapons with slight difficulty, her mental warfare. Because of this she can also sense another's feelings and mood as long as they're within close proximity of her or one of the Mind Worms in her Brood.

Weaknesses: Fire... And lots of it... Fire is the greatest weakness of the Mind Worms, regardless of their kind and that weakness extends to the Brood Trainers as well. Also if you kill Linalic the entire boil of Mind Worms she is linked to will perish with her.

Personality: Very reserved and shy she isn't scared to pull rank or speak out as a commander. She looks up to Lady Dierdre Skye and the Head Brood Trainer, Linaly, a bit too much. When push comes to shove, however, she'll get the job done ruthlessly and efficiently, especially if the job is an attack on a Human Hive base.

History: Born 20 years after the UNS Unity crash-landed on Planet she grew up in a world of danger, knowing Earth as just a legend. Her life was relatively normal until her DNA prints proved she was compatible with the PSY-Combat training. She was trained by the first Gaian Brood Trainer, Linaly, throughout this time and had linked to a Mind Worm boil. By her 50th Planetyear alive she was ready for battle. Her continued successes, driven by her parent's prior deaths at the Human Hive's hands, Brought her many commendations, and eventually she was appointed as commander of the first major section of the army to consist purely of Brood Trianers, the Alpha Psy Corps. She's held that position since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Name: Angel (No last name known.)

Class: Gunslinger - Angel is a gunslinger, proficient in almost any firearm. She prefers to take out any enemies before they can get close to her.

Appearance: Angel appears to be around 18 in appearance and stands at 5'9", she sports a short haircut of pink hair that falls to her chin, her eyes are a crimson red. Her skin appears to pale. She wears a simple blue t-shirt with a red and black skirt, also wearing a black belt. She wears black combat boots with knee-high red and black striped socks.

Items: Angel carries five firearms, two crossed over on her back, one on the small of her back, and two on her hips. The two on her consist of a sniper-rifle and a small shotgun, the gun on the small of her back is a sawn-off shotgun. The two guns on her hips are two custom made pistols which are her main weapons, each having a small skull on the barrels.

Defensive items: None.

Personality: Angel has a blank personality, rarely speaking to anyone. She mostly uses glares and nods of the head to communicate. In battle her personality doesn't change much aside from she smiles as she's in battle and laughs as if she's enjoying it. Her main objective in life is to be able to fade away into memory as she's tired of living an immortals life. This is what makes her so cold when dealing with others.

While being an immortal, she can also 'die' but she'll get back up after a few hours have passed, but she'll most likely not pursue whoever 'killed' her if they ran away after fighting her.

Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas

Sir Nicholas

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Name: Zhao Gai.

Nicknames:
Kensei.
Master of the Shinkage Style.

Birthday: December 28th.

Race: Human.

Class: Samurai. Ninja. Rogue. Fighter. Martial Artist. Monk.

Alignment: Chaotic Good.

Appearance: (Image)

Zhao is a moderately tall man with a lean yet compactly muscular build, short black hair and gold eyes. He also has a strong chin, wide forehead and long, pointed nose. He notably wears a black eyepatch over his left eye, as he lost it in a duel.

His usual attire consists of a white and black robe with a long matching overcoat that is trimmed along the edges with a yellow spike pattern, and with matching fingerless gloves. His boots are yellow and black and are made from hard leather. Sometimes, he wears a light blue sash around his waist that acts as a belt for his scabbard. Despite being a member of the Samurai class, he chooses not to wear a wakizashi (short sword) but instead opts for only his long sword. In addition, he wears a hachigane (iron headband) with a single gold centerpiece.

When he was younger, he had both eyes, his hair was longer and messier and he often wore his scabbard on his back, along with a spiked choker and light grey clothes and sandals.

Personality: Zhao on the surface is a quiet and reserved man of few words. He only speaks when he has something very important to say, and even then he keeps it brief. Despite his brooding and otherwise taciturn behavior, he is a philisophical and poetic man.

He is both noble and fierce - composed and resolute even in the heat of battle. Very little truly fazes him, and he remains indifferent even when confronted with impossible odds. Underneath his stoic exterior, he has deep emotions - and a sense of honor.

Uninterested in other's views - Zhao relies on his own moral compass to guide him through life, though he does take a stance against others that attack those unable to defend themselves unless they deserve it, saying those truly strong do not prey on the weak. He refuses to attack an unready opponent - and does not use ambushes or sneak attacks. The only justice that he's ever fought for and cared about is the punishment of the wicked. All others who stand in the way of the law are minor obstacles at best - and potential liabilites at worst.

Despite this however, he does not believe in revenge. He states that punishment must come to the wicked - but not for the sake of appeasing one's own bloodlust, but rather to prevent other's from suffering. Anyone can be forgiven, provided they have not crossed into wickedness. Once they have crossed that one line - there can be no more turning back.

Zhao revels in the thrill of combat - and purposefully has taken to the life of a Samurai that he might experience more intense battles. To appease his desire to fight, he constantly searches for worthy opponents, expressing disappointment when they do not live up to his expectations. He claims that he has only once ever met an opponent with both intelligence and skill equal to his own, that being Tyrone Maeda, and will often speak fondly of him - in spite of (or possibly because of) the fact that they were rivals.

Before battle, he announces his name to the enemy - and demands his opponent identify themselves. He claims that the greatest honor comes from falling in combat to a superior fighter, and knowing the name of the one that defeated them is a final kindness as they pass into the afterlife.

He does not fight out of hatred or malice, but because he sees it as a form of amusement. Likewise, he states it is perfectly fine to be friendly with one's enemies before and after battle - even offering them a drink before fighting them. On the battlefield - he only shows mercy to those who surrender. Any else who fight are fair game - though he stated at one point slaying enemies weaker than he is, is boring.

Any opponent that truly angers him, or violates his moral code - he will cut off their heads after killing them.

Lately, he seems to have taken a liking to a fellow warrior, Ninja and Martial Artist, Nobuyasa Shinoda: Though they have yet to actually meet in battle they clearly have heard of and respect each other's fighting skills.

History: Zhao was born and raised on Yokai Island, though details regarding his past are hard to come by. He claims he doesn't remember his parents, and that his Sensei was the closest thing to a father he ever had. Trained in the arts of the sword from when he was old enough to walk, he won his first duel at age 16 - and went on to fight many other duels against several rival swordsmen, and claims he never lost. Initially trained and raised among the Monks of Mount Akuma, he would grow into a peerless Martial Artist.

At age 24, he fought against the man that would become his greatest rival - Tyrone Maeda, a fellow native of Yokai Island - and in the subsequent 3 hour long duel he was defeated for the first time, also losing his eye in the process. Deciding that slaying such a powerful opponent would be shameful, Tyrone allowed him to live. Determined to become strong enough to challenge his rival once again, Zhao traveled extensively across Lore, learning from fighters and teachers - gradually increasing his already considerable skill to even greater levels.

When again he returned to his homeland - he found (to his great disappointment) that Tyrone had died sometime after the 'Galin Wars.

Deciding to become a mercenary, he often lent his sword to the one that would pay him the most. His first employers were local lords who ordered him to subdue brigands dwelling near the coast. Not only did Zhao fight a brilliant campaign, he also personally took the head of the leader of the clan in personal combat. After this, he quelled a revolt - defeated a bandit tribe that dwelled in the mountains, and played a supporting role in the subjugation of a sect of rebels that attempted to seize Yokai's capital city.

During these affairs he was noted for his valor - and for his skill with both bow and sword.

Following the death of his Lord, he briefly established a fencing school a year later - but decided upon becoming a Ronin. Whether it was brawl or duel, skirmish or major battle, Zhao was on the scene.

Shortly after his 25th birthday, he decided to leave his homeland - and took up work as a Ninja under Elizabeth, though after passing his final trials he left the Dojo behind.

After wiping out a tribe of rogue Kobolds in the Dwarfhold Mountains and Orcs in Augerthorne, he took to exploring the Lands to the West, where he fought against the Trumpha - and made especial efforts to hunt down their encampments and managed to destroy four of them.

On his 27th birthday - he and a detachment of Guardians attacked a stronghold of demon-worshippers. During this affair, he battled against the Greater Demon that the cult had summoned - buying enough time for the priests and mages accompanying him to weave a spell that severed the creature's hold on the material realm. With that, Zhao struck his sword into the creature's midsection before cleaving it in two - an act which permanently destroyed it, body and soul. He claims this affair was what inoculated him against demonic possession and provided him with insight on how best to fight them.

When the Paladins and Necromancers went to war to decide their long rivalry - Zhao fought on Artix's side, believing the undead to be Lore's greater threat. It was during this battle that he earned great honor - noted for being able to walk into entire battalions of creatures and emerge unscathed, leaving none of his opponents alive.

At one point during the fighting, he was isolated behind enemy lines and fought his way back to the paladin's encampment, though not before he killed several necromancers and set fire to part of their primary base.

When the war ended, he decided to become a Rogue and joined Valencia in training for a month - hunting down the worst criminals and scum of the city of Krovesport. After gaining enough fame, he left the life of a thief and instead opted to resume his previous occupation as a Ronin and the life of mercenary.

Today, he mostly can be found wandering the streets - looking for strong adversaries and often engages in bar fights to pass the time.

Powers and Abilities:

Master Swordsman: Zhao is a peerless master of nearly every form of eastern swordsmanship with particular specializes in iaido techniques - being extremely quick on both the draw and the resheathing in one smooth motion. In other forms with his sword drawn, he is highly adept at blocking. He seems to favor an aggressive fighting style with seamless fluidity - while he wields with his right hand and keeping his left free. If he feels an opponent is worthy he will fight using both hands. Sometimes he will incorporate bare-handed combat into his swordplay, often using punches and kicks to offset his opponents.

Master Martial Artist: Even disarmed, he is a formidable fighter and because of his great strength, any and every part of his body can be used as a weapon. Despite the loss of his left eye - his hearing in that ear has been amplified. His intellect and natural fighting instincts combined with this means he no longer needs eyesight on his left side to anticipate an attack. His skills make him one who is not at a disadvantage even when facing an opponent who is faster than he is.

Immense Strength: Physically, Zhao is extremely strong despite his slim build - as his entire muscular system has been repeatedly hardened and strengthened through years of training and conditioning, so his might exceeds even the greatest athletes at their prime. He once snapped an adult tree in half using only his arms with his feet planted firmly in the ground. His durable frame also enables him to withstand even a trained martial artist's blows without flinching. He once displayed himself capable of holding his ground even after being impaled by a short sword through the gut.

Immense Speed: Very quick and far more agile than ordinary men, Zhao can easily leap great distances with a single jump, or alternately can run at approximately 20 miles per hour. Though he is not as fast as other beings like Vampires or Lycans, he is fully capable of gauging the distance between himself and an opponent - closing the distance, and delivering a killing stroke all in the space of a minute. His reflexes and reaction time are superb, bordering on enhanced human.

Keen Intellect: Able to outthink a well as outfight his opponents, Zhao is described as intelligent, focused and highly cunning. He is highly perceptive in regards to magic-users and can tell how many spells one is preparing with a passing glance - and as a result, can instantly identify one's fighting style and its weaknesses.

Mentally he is described as having been trained to resist mind influencing techniques - and as such is immune to telepathy, hypnosis and suggestion, and even possession has no effect on him. He has been rendered totally immune to demonic corruption through use of seals branded onto his skin - and he wears numerous other talismans and charms that ward off evil spirits.

Weapons: Bōryoku (The Violent) is his sword and primary weapon. It resembles a fusion of a katana and a jian, having a straight, double edged blade forged from tempered adamantine. The blade is extremely sharp; able to cut through flesh and cleave bone without difficulty. Bōryoku has the unique ability to 'evolve' along with its wielder, and so will grow stronger with time rather than weaker. The blade's only other special ability is to substantially increase the rage, bloodlust and physical prowess of the fighter wielding it.

He personally forged this sword when he completed his Martial Art's training, and it is noted for its superb craftsmanship.

Other than his sword, Zhao also relies on the yumi bow. Being an expert archer - he is a deadly shot even with only one eye. Declining the use of a quiver on his person, he instead carries arrows on horseback - and is more than capable of nocking, aiming and releasing another in rapid succession - even while moving.

Against heavily armored opponents and those capable of defending against his sword, he sometimes resorts to using a naginata. Though the purpose of the weapon is meant as an anti-cavalry device, primarily he uses it to breach enemy armor. It is a long polearm with a black shaft and a single curved blade. Surrounding the head is a tassel of red threads.

As mentioned, any part of Zhao's body can be considered a weapon. Nearly every one of his bones have been broken at least once, and have all knitted back together - even stronger than before. His muscles have been trained to physical perfection.

Weaknesses: Zhao is completely without magical defense, as he is a human man with no ability for magic whatsoever. His skin, while hard as steel, can still be cut by one who is trained and attuned to fighting against it.

His missing eye also does count for a weakness, as the empty socket covered by his eyepatch is totally without sight.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img855/6235/gc5k.jpg

Last edited by Sir Nicholas on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:43 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy_the_Neko

Lizzy_the_Neko

Location : In many different lands...Feudal Japan, The Land of Ninjas, Old England, The World of Demons, Exorcists, and Angels...Oh the many places I am part of!!! I wish right now however that I lived in Japan...Or even Korea!

PostSubject: Reinmarana'o Mikotoyuki   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Reinmarana'o Mikotoyuki

Character Info
Character's Name: Reinmarana'o Mikotoyuki
Race: Fallen Angel
Bloodline: Fallen Angel
User Type: Spirit Energy
Appearance
• Height: 5' 7"
• Weight: 135 lbs.
• Eyes: Emerald green eyes, with long black eyelashes
• Hair: White Blonde shaggy, elbow length. Has three braids
• Body Type: Fit, large breasts
Personality: Reina is calm, taciturn, level-headed and analytical, preferring not to engage in combat; she is content with silently observing both parties until the fighting reaches its conclusion, and refuses to fight unless she is challenged or ordered by her superiors. She strongly opposes the notion of killing others, especially if done to gain power. However, when she is betrayed by another angel, Reina angrily attacks him, showing that, while rare, Reina can be quite aggressive and brutal.
Extra Info:Reina has messy shoulder length light blonde hair, with three braided locks at the bottoms. Her eyes are a dark emerald green, with dark black eyelashes and dark brown thin eyebrows. She has very tanned skin, and is well toned. She wears a white jacket that has a collar covering the lower half of her face. The bottom of the shirt ends just above the bottom of her breasts. The jacket has a zipper running along its entire length that is opened from the bottom upwards. The jacket's sleeves completely envelop her arms, terminating in black glove-like extensions at her extremities, resembling the appearance of a cat's paw. For pants she wears white loose pants that are held up with a black band. The sides by her hips are open, so you can see part of her thighs, thus letting her move with ease. They are made so there are no bodily restrictions. For shoes, she wears a black and white martial arts shoe made for better foot movement and gripping
Origins: Heaven
The Background
History: After Reina's first breath, somehow she knew that she would become a Fallen Angel. For one, she didn't like to follow orders, and always wanted to be stronger. She never understood that those feelings were feelings that were considered a sin. She looked down on earth, wanting to change it, the way she wanted it to be. Though later on in her life as an angel her prospect on things changed. She came to love being where she was, and stopped looking for ways to make herself stronger. She was very beautiful with long dark blonde hair, and enchanting blue eyes. Her skin was flawless, and her wings were very large, the white feathers fluttering in the wind. She obeyed all orders, and was kind. Other angels often looked upon her with adoration, though she told them not to. Days flew by, as they often do in a place where things hardly ever changed. Then, once more, Reina though about her own self, thinking to get stronger, for her own sake, though she didn't really do anything about it. One day when she was watching the world, she was summoned to the royal hall, and was told that she was being exiled, to be thrown out of heaven, becoming what most angels dreaded...A Fallen Angel. She was confused, thinking she had done nothing wrong. It turns out that another angel had watched her while she was gazing on earth, and told others. The rumors began, and turned into something horrible. She was cast out, and as she fell to earth, her appearance changed. Her long hair became short and shaggy, and considerably lighter. Also, her outfit became a two piece, and her eyes turned green. She landed a ways out from Futami Kingdom, and walking towards there. She wanders everywhere, looking for an answer to an unanswerable question. She is a lost soul, in a broken world.
Skills and Abilities
Standard Skills: Swordsmanship
Techniques:
Unique Abilities:
• Major: Tiburón: "Imperial Shark Empress". In its sealed state, Reina's Zanpakutō, while not particularly long, is unusually wide and has the distinction of being completely hollow in the middle, essentially consisting of nothing more than the edges of what would otherwise be a normal sword. Its handle is purple and its guard is as wide as its blade, with three small holes on either end that Reina uses to unsheathe it. Oddly, the sword is longer than its sheath.Through the center she can release a blast of spirit energy. It is worn horizontally on her upper back. Her sword is a living weapon. The living companion that resides in it looks like a water horse, though it has much shark-like appearances.
• Major: Immense Spiritual Power: Even before becoming a Fallen Angel, Reina demonstrated tremendous spiritual power. As a Fallen Angel, Reina is forbidden to release her Zanpakutō while inside buildings. If she were to do so, her immense spiritual power would be enough to demolish it. Her spiritual power is yellow.
• Minor: Master Swordsmanship Specialist: Reina has tremendous skill in swordsmanship, being able to fight on almost-even grounds with somewhat stronger opponents. Reina is ambidextrous and can switch her sword from her right hand to her left.
• Minor: Highly Perceptive Combatant: While a person of few words, Reina has shown herself to be an intuitive fighter. She is easily able to see through a person's demeanor to determine what they are thinking about.
Weaknesses:
• Major: Has an illness much like that of a form of Tuberculosis. Though it doesn't keep her from fighting most of the time, it does deal lots of damage if she fights for too long.
• Major:
• Minor: Highly weak against lightning-based attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Action Bio Thread Go!   Super Action Bio Thread Go! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Action Bio Thread Go!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next