The Forbidden Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A small update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoelBles

NoelBles

A small update Empty
PostSubject: A small update   A small update EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:27 pm

So, I'm not even sure if people come on here anymore. But I thought i'd give a little update on the people I know.

First of all... Me, I'm doing fine. Just working... And dealing with married life. Saber is pretty much the same really. Except she's given up her training and working full time. Sometimes 13+ hours.

Alchemist Of Death/RJ, now... RJ is just RJ... RAndom and comes out of no-where like always. Still has his issues and is still a big gamer... Don't talk to him enough really. But I speak enough to know.

Corpseparty<3/Suzo. Suzo is back in work, and is still trying to improve her english. Her Knee is still causing trouble but I think it will for a long time. Still as sweet as ever.

ReiXAsuka/Ivy.... I wish I could say something here, I really could.. But she practically cut me off. I haven't seen or heard from her in a long time... Her sister is just fine, apparently Ivy moved out a while ago and she's getting by... So some good news.
Back to top Go down

A small update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forbidden Forums :: Discussion :: Culture-
Jump to: